PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Trust me I get it LOL.....When I told people to look out for the takedowns VS Struve, people thought I was kidding LOL.....BUT I just feel the athleticism will be enough....I just don't think AA is bringing enough...not huge on Rozen by any means.....

As for the Gillespies bet, sometimes you have to take what you have seen and put your trust in a fighter IMO....we have not seen it...So it is BAD>? My guess is NO ....everything he does is TOP TOP skills....there is no reason to think he wont continue...I am very very high on his skills here and I I don't believe its only me.....Vegas is giving him respect as well considering RDA was -120 ....this could be my WHIFF of the card-who knows-but my $ wil be all over him
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Rozen, i thought about him a little, but then i watched his ground game against Albini. What an absolute joke of a figher he is. He has 0 ground game. "oh but arlovsky never goes for takeodowns". Well, this is the fight he actually might go for a takedown.

Agreed with Bago.

Havent broken down the Good vs recountre fight, i probably bet it live.

To many unknown aspects of Gillespies game to make a bet. Love Gillespie but most of my questions will most likely be answered in this fight, but that also means i cant bet him. How is he from the bottom? How is his sub defence? How is his striking? How will he deal with a bigger fighter who also is a good wrestler?

I think youre lying if you can tell me that you know, youre making a gamble and while thats ok, its a risky but, at favourite odds against a theoretically better fighter. Youre not getting a good deal here Paper.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Thoughts on the ARCE fight BJ? Liking him as a dog and wouldn't be surprised to see him -120 by ass kicking time

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Thoughts on the ARCE fight BJ? Liking him as a dog and wouldn't be surprised to see him -120 by ass kicking time
    I think the fight is close enough that i wont bet it. I havent broken down but if i remember correctly i bet arce against Julian Erosa last time...and i had him 1-1 going into the 3rd? Do i remember correctly? If he comes out looking like that he will def loose to Dawodu. That performance made me not consider it as a potential bet on him. I lean Dawadu, but hes also a bit inactive if i remember correctly. But it is kind of a close fight anyway though.

bjpenn85

Trust me I get it LOL.....When I told people to look out for the takedowns VS Struve, people thought I was kidding LOL.....BUT I just feel the athleticism will be enough....I just don't think AA is bringing enough...not huge on Rozen by any means.....

As for the Gillespies bet, sometimes you have to take what you have seen and put your trust in a fighter IMO....we have not seen it...So it is BAD>? My guess is NO ....everything he does is TOP TOP skills....there is no reason to think he wont continue...I am very very high on his skills here and I I don't believe its only me.....Vegas is giving him respect as well considering RDA was -120 ....this could be my WHIFF of the card-who knows-but my $ wil be all over him
    True, youre experienced i know that.

But if you first play Rozen and then Gillespie, you can be down 2-3 units, on just two bullshit bets who presented unnecessary risk imo at not very good price. Its risky bets, with very little to gain.

I would rather bet Burgos harder, than pass on those two. Thats my strategy though.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave bjpenn85 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Just gonna watch this one as a fan. Amazing fight. Gun to head I bet goes the distance
    You are an air better anyway.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15077

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are an air better anyway.
    Says the broke dikk non pro mush

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

And it's spelled bettor you mongoloid
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

Demonata

Says the broke dikk non pro mush
    Richer than you kid. post an airbet already. Or is it a school night?

Demonata

And it's spelled bettor you mongoloid
    You can't start a sentence with the word "And"
    Type proper English yourself before you criticize.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Richer than you kid. post an airbet already. Or is it a school night?
    Then pony up the hundo and go pro richie rich. Oh wait, you've been here 8 years and still cant afford the $100

Demonata

Then pony up the hundo and go pro richie rich. Oh wait, you've been here 8 years and still cant afford the $100
    I can afford it. It's impossible to do everything we can afford to do in a lifetime. When you grow up you will understand young grasshopper

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

I can afford it. It's impossible to do everything we can afford to do in a lifetime. When you grow up you will understand young grasshopper
    I have scotch in my liquor cabinet older than you pal
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave unlearn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

I have scotch in my liquor cabinet older than you pal
    Nope. You don't even bet. Probably not even 30 yet.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Nope. You don't even bet. Probably not even 30 yet.
    Your reads are as bad as your bets. I'd challenge you to a contest but since you're a broke dikk non pro you can only send 2 pts a day so you're going on ignore now. Go work your glory hole and come back when you have $100

Demonata

Your reads are as bad as your bets. I'd challenge you to a contest but since you're a broke dikk non pro you can only send 2 pts a day so you're going on ignore now. Go work your glory hole and come back when you have $100
    You are an air bettor. I don't challenge kids who's balls have not even dropped yet. Maybe when you are old enough to drink.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

The BMF title is up for grabs as two gangsters of the Octagon square off. Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal headline UFC 244 and Kelvin Gastelum welcomes Darren Till to middleweight. See these athletes prepare ahead of their bouts at NYC’s famed MSG.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

I feel the same way Papes. Have won big on Gillespie in almost all of his UFC fights. Big fan of him. I do think you have to make some assumptions to bet him here but I know he has better cardio and more will to win than Kevin Lee. I also think he has some skill advantages but I'm excited to find out for sure.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Hugo de Naranja 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

I think the fight is close enough that i wont bet it. I havent broken down but if i remember correctly i bet arce against Julian Erosa last time...and i had him 1-1 going into the 3rd? Do i remember correctly? If he comes out looking like that he will def loose to Dawodu. That performance made me not consider it as a potential bet on him. I lean Dawadu, but hes also a bit inactive if i remember correctly. But it is kind of a close fight anyway though.
    I rewatched yesterday and had it 2-0 Arce but both rounds were close.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

If the fight does go down which it looks like it is now -

Nate could box it out with Masvidal in this one and win on points..

I'm very tempted to try Nate at plus odds just because he has the reach and a decent chin to go along with his cardio...

UFC 244 - Welterweight 5 rounds - Madison Square Garden - New York - PPV
    Sat 11/2 1001 Nate Diaz +140
    11:59PM 1002 Jorge Masvidal -160

Masvidal is hard to finish standing but could get sub'd out if the fight hits the ground but I think not.. Nate has zero TD abilities..

1007 Diaz wins by 5 round decision +265
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-30-19 at 12:21 AM.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I rewatched yesterday and had it 2-0 Arce but both rounds were close.
    Might be true, the performance was so bad i had it 1-1 and thats my point here. The fight shouldt even be competitive, the rounds shouldnt be close. He was -400 i believe.

Hugo de Naranja

Might be true, the performance was so bad i had it 1-1 and thats my point here. The fight shouldt even be competitive, the rounds shouldnt be close. He was -400 i believe.
    Closed (-800) actually.

bjpenn85

Closed (-800) actually.
    Lol, well there you go

PaperTrail07

-800 wowza ....lol...ok ok
    Closed (-800) actually.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

masvidal reminds me of mcgregor, a loud mouth jackass that got in one lucky shot (masvidal vs askren, mcgregor vs aldo)

and both are gonna lose to nate diaz after luckshot

PaperTrail07

Ok Ill say it lol....Masvidal should work Diaz....only guy to beat him and not go to a split decision was Stephen Thompson in what 4-5 years....There was nothing lucky about Masvidal KO'ing Till...I expect this fight to look like the CM second fight with Mas just jabbing Diaz to hell and him eating them for breakfast.....Masvidal Decision or TKO----ONLY thing that scares me is Diaz in the 4th and 5th... Mas just does not have the 4-5 round experience

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2497

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If the fight does go down which it looks like it is now -

Nate could box it out with Masvidal in this one and win on points..

I'm very tempted to try Nate at plus odds just because he has the reach and a decent chin to go along with his cardio...

UFC 244 - Welterweight 5 rounds - Madison Square Garden - New York - PPV
    Sat 11/2 1001 Nate Diaz +140
    11:59PM 1002 Jorge Masvidal -160

Masvidal is hard to finish standing but could get sub'd out if the fight hits the ground but I think not.. Nate has zero TD abilities..

1007 Diaz wins by 5 round decision +265
    I lean that way as well. I think he'd get the nod as his name is bigger than ever right now. I'm sure these guys will fight a couple times regardless. I'd be surprised if someone got finished.

bjpenn85

Ok Ill say it lol....Masvidal should work Diaz....only guy to beat him and not go to a split decision was Stephen Thompson in what 4-5 years....There was nothing lucky about Masvidal KO'ing Till...I expect this fight to look like the CM second fight with Mas just jabbing Diaz to hell and him eating them for breakfast.....Masvidal Decision or TKO----ONLY thing that scares me is Diaz in the 4th and 5th... Mas just does not have the 4-5 round experience
    Agreeing with everything except Masvidal fought for the strikeforce title against Melendez in 2011. Strikeforce was legit as hell. Rockhold, Jacare, i mean there was a lot of world class fighter who came from Strikeforce. I think the biggest problem is that if Masvidal let Diaz come into the groove. And im afraid that if the fight last as long as 4th and 5th diaz might take both of those rounds, so Masvidal must win 3 first or get the KO.

But again, Diaz is very sloppy though, he could very much get dropped and loose rounds by that way as well.

I thought i had this fight figured out, but i have ended up on the sideline...a bit annoying as i wanted to bet Masvidal, support his quest, cheer him on and all that, but i just cant pull the trigger yet.

Am i the only one?

milwaukee mike

diaz is +146 at bookmaker with 3k limit (+132 at betonline)
    masvidal is -152 at betonline with 2k limit (-185 at bookmaker)

important to be line shopping on this one especially if you like masvidal

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    I lean that way as well. I think he'd get the nod as his name is bigger than ever right now. I'm sure these guys will fight a couple times regardless. I'd be surprised if someone got finished.
    Masvidal is a bit of a beast though standing. He fights with an urgency to finish lately as apposed to his past.

I wouldn't rule the Masvidal by KO prop out.. I may still hedge but I doubt I will.. Only the ITD prop is out now.. I imagine the KO prop odds are very close to being same..

1009 Masvidal wins inside distance +190

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Diaz and Till for me, good luck boys. Talk to y'all Saturday!!

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    masvidal reminds me of mcgregor, a loud mouth jackass that got in one lucky shot (masvidal vs askren, mcgregor vs aldo)

and both are gonna lose to nate diaz after luckshot
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave Hugo de Naranja 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Masvidal will bloody up Diaz and most likely get a stoppage late 3rd. Also favoring Gastelum to light up Till and get the KO as well.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Unwritten Law 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Diaz is like a zombie in the later rounds. He gasses guys out like rocky Balboa. He takes so many punches and just keeps on charging. I don't think diaz goes to sleep from punches, but maybe a knee or a kick is possible. Diaz doesn't shoot like Askren, so the knee is unlikely. How good are masvidals kicks? It's going to be a good fight. I think diaz has proven he has the cardio, not saying masvidal doesn't have good cardio, I'm just not sure that he does. Masvidal is definitely a more polished striker, but diaz throws volume and gets amped up when he gets hit. These two are going to go rock em sockem robots, and either of them could win, but I dont think it goes the distance. So I'll probably bet ITD rather than take a side.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Masvidal will bloody up Diaz and most likely get a stoppage late 3rd.

milwaukee mike

let's not forget that mcgregor was an underdog to aldo, and masvidal was an underdog to askren

these guys are good fighters but mostly hype... who has mcgregor actually beat since that aldo fight (not counting the controversial decision against diaz)? eddie alvarez and some old dude at a bar

in the 4 years after being declared baddest man on the planet all he can beat is a drunk geezer and some women
    Last edited by milwaukee mike; 10-31-19 at 07:19 AM.

First 12345 ... Last