KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

some of you guys sound like such disrespectful idiots talking about these women like you do. can't we just keep it to MMA and leave out the ignorant comments that expose yourselves as perverted assholes?

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingHawkins View Post
    some of you guys sound like such disrespectful idiots talking about these women like you do. can't we just keep it to MMA and leave out the ignorant comments that expose yourselves as perverted assholes?
    relax snowflake, its a public open forum we can talk about whatever we want
    guys talk about females appearances its life , go hold your feminist poster up somewhere else

but i do agree should get some more bet talk in here before the weekend

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Liking Andrade in the Main Event
    Same here. Have some action on Andrade pre-bet, but I think we might see better lines after Round 1 where I expect Rose to look somewhat sharp and Andrade to find her range. Debating whether I should wait for live or keep adding as more Rose action comes in.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    Same here. Have some action on Andrade pre-bet, but I think we might see better lines after Round 1 where I expect Rose to look somewhat sharp and Andrade to find her range. Debating whether I should wait for live or keep adding as more Rose action comes in.
    Always nice to see you’re on the same side, especially for WMMA.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Andrade is the way 2 go guys!!!! I havent made the bet, but for the right price ill def put lay down some cheese!

bjpenn85

I agree to some extent, it seems really cold. But at the same time, its a forum, its pure honesty, and the exercise of rating other people happens, all the time. Its not personal. But its not like im not thinking...nahhhh...this is kind of distasteful. My mom def wouldnt enjoy this haha.

Ey...you dissed my bet last week. Angela Hill cashed as a motherfakker...no creds? No yeah you were right?

You just thought you could just pretend like you didnt say it unnoticed?

Thats not what this forums about...yes trash people all day long, but if im right you gotta give me creds.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

guy with a Million Dollar man Ted Dibiase avatar preaching better decorum on a gambling forum, can't make this shit up...

I can post numerous vignettes from WWF Dibiase degrading all sorts of people if you wish?

Go to a PETA, BLM or women's rights forum if you can't hack the chatter here.

firekillex

damn looks like everybody here is on Andrade lolll
    i bet her a few months back and did again this week, promised myself id take her or Tatiana over Rose anything under -150
    lets hope the forum gets some big money this weekend

also i will be betting Tatiana over Andrade if they both win their next fights haha

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    guy with a Million Dollar man Ted Dibiase avatar preaching better decorum on a gambling forum, can't make this shit up...

I can post numerous vignettes from WWF Dibiase degrading all sorts of people if you wish?

Outstanding...I went way to soft on this idiot. I should have just round house kicked his midget face in. Well well.. you cant win em all.
    Last edited by bjpenn85; 05-08-19 at 03:47 PM.

SmellMyFinger
    SmellMyFinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3316

imo the smart way to play aldo here is with 2 small hedges, on volk r2 at +700 and volk r3 at +1200
    i played aldo too, i'm banking on him being the more tehnical counter fighter , and if this fight stays fertical for long enough i liked the killer instinct he's been showing lately, even in the first rounds of the holloway fights, he did not look bad at all

Enfuego
    Enfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2459

Andrade and Aldo boys.

KingHawkins

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I agree to some extent, it seems really cold. But at the same time, its a forum, its pure honesty, and the exercise of rating other people happens, all the time. Its not personal. But its not like im not thinking...nahhhh...this is kind of distasteful. My mom def wouldnt enjoy this haha.
    Ey...you dissed my bet last week. Angela Hill cashed as a motherfakker...no creds? No yeah you were right?

You just thought you could just pretend like you didnt say it unnoticed?

Thats not what this forums about...yes trash people all day long, but if im right you gotta give me creds.
    I am confident that your Mom knows you're distasteful and disrespectful and an idiot. Also I never dissed your Angela Hill bet. I doubt you actually even bet any real money. I doubt your biggest bets sniff my small ones. Either way I truly do not care. All I said was that I didn't see why Angela Hill opened around -175 or something and had went up to -500 . I never talked or was talking to you. I never would. It didn't seem like that much of a squash match, and as I recall, it wasn't. Jodie showed up and fought a good fight and Angela Hill certainly didn't look like she was going to finish her. So good job winning your bet, you are still a jerkoff asshole face with limited self-awareness. Pussy. I'd like to see you try to roundhouse kick me you penetrating clown.

KingHawkins

And anyone who calls another person a "snowflake" is obviously a stupid asshole themselves and I don't really see an argument against that.

firekillex

And anyone who calls another person a "snowflake" is obviously a stupid asshole themselves and I don't really see an argument against that.
    who hurt you?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

My biggest plays right now are 4 units on Carolina at a combined +225 price, 3.2 units on Spann at -160, and 2.65 units on Alves at around -135 or so. I probably won't stick the Carolina bet out as I can make a 4 unit profit by just betting Cachoeira at +160 or so, a little less if I take a worse price but still solid. I love Spann in this matchup as Nog hasn't fought anyone CLOSE to as athletic and fast as Spann since Rumble and before Rumble, I don't even see anybody close to Spann athletically. It may not sound like a big deal as Nog has power and technique but Spann has speed and range and I think he'll be able to see everything coming from Nog especially after the first round.

TPowell

Rest of my card so far

1 unit on Correia at +210 (Aldana is very hittable and this fight in Brazil will make all the difference on the cards in a close fight)
    1 unit on Sergio Moraes at +155 (Very close fight and I just sided with the value side as I think Alves is completely shot)
    1 unit on Silva at +195 (I bet this at Bovada at the opener and I dislike the guy but nearly 2 to 1 in Brazil is solid value)
    1.45 units on Moraes/Alves FGTD (Pretty sure this is a very poor kickboxing contest and I like the durability of both guys actually)
    1 unit on Holobaugh/Moises FGTD at +105 (Holobaugh has power no doubt but his fights typically last 2+ rounds)

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Andrade is a punching bag. Rose will piece her up. This fascination u guys have with this girl every fight stuns me. I don’t like that she has home field advantage which may turn out to be huge but talent wise with Roses foot work i doubt little Tyson hits her more than a couple times the whole fight. Bet points anyone?

bjpenn85

I am confident that your Mom knows you're distasteful and disrespectful and an idiot. Also I never dissed your Angela Hill bet. I doubt you actually even bet any real money. I doubt your biggest bets sniff my small ones. Either way I truly do not care. All I said was that I didn't see why Angela Hill opened around -175 or something and had went up to -500 . I never talked or was talking to you. I never would. It didn't seem like that much of a squash match, and as I recall, it wasn't. Jodie showed up and fought a good fight and Angela Hill certainly didn't look like she was going to finish her. So good job winning your bet, you are still a jerkoff asshole face with limited self-awareness. Pussy. I'd like to see you try to roundhouse kick me you penetrating clown.
    Bla bla ba....you dissed my bet, you made an ass out of yourself and now youre doing it again.

Ok so i dont bet any real money, take a look

4/27/19 6:30pm $382.55 $1,160.65 Wager Won $263.00 $119.55 Win 4/27/19 6:00pm UFC Fighting 2102 Angela Hill -220* vs Jodie Esquibel
    4/27/19 6:30pm $147.62 $778.10 Wager Won $100.00 $47.62 Win 4/27/19 6:00pm UFC Fighting 2102 Angela Hill -210* vs Jodie Esquibel
    4/27/19 6:30pm $590.48 $630.48 Wager Won $400.00 $190.48 Win 4/27/19 6:00pm UFC Fighting 2102 Angela Hill -210* vs Jodie Esquibel
    If you followed my thread you can go back and see that my 100 dollar per unit, equals this sum roughly 7.5 units /763 dollars.

Wheres your big money bets you clown? haha

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Andrade is a punching bag. Rose will piece her up. This fascination u guys have with this girl every fight stuns me. I don’t like that she has home field advantage which may turn out to be huge but talent wise with Roses foot work i doubt little Tyson hits her more than a couple times the whole fight. Bet points anyone?
    Why not i can bet Andrade 525 bet points or less at -105. If you ok with it just write how much points.
    Points Awarded:

Thor4140 gave slikec 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

I'll take that bet. Same as silkec, 525 to your 500.

Teem
    Teem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Thinking of playing Aldo, Thiago Alves, Anderson Silva, Holobaugh, and Aldana. I think they all get the job done. Any objections to those plays?

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by Teem View Post
    Thinking of playing Aldo, Thiago Alves, Anderson Silva, Holobaugh, and Aldana. I think they all get the job done. Any objections to those plays?
    Like everyone except Alves. I favour him to win, but i dont know too much about his opponent, and that scares me away from making the bet.

Smaller bet on Silva is ok at +140, larger play on aldana and aldo.

IMO

Teem

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Like everyone except Alves. I favour him to win, but i dont know too much about his opponent, and that scares me away from making the bet.

Smaller bet on Silva is ok at +140, larger play on aldana and aldo.

IMO
    Thank you for the input!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Event Background

The event was originally expected to be held at Arena da Baixada in Curitiba.[2] However, the event was relocated to Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janeiro, after the UFC failed to come to terms with Athletico Paranaense.[3]

A UFC Women's Strawweight Championship bout between current champion Rose Namajunas and Jéssica Andrade is expected to serve as the event headliner.[4][5]

A bout between former bantamweight title challenger Bethe Correia and Irene Aldana is scheduled to take place at the event.[6] The matchup was originally scheduled to take place in August 2018 at UFC 227, but Correia pulled out of that event, citing injury.[7]

A bantamweight bout between Talita Bernardo and Jessica-Rose Clark was scheduled at the event. However, it was reported on April 3, 2019 Clark pulled out of the bout citing injury and was replaced by promotional newcomer Melissa Gatto.[8] In turn, Gatto was pulled from the fight in the days leading up to the event and replaced by Viviane Araujo.[9]

A flyweight bout between Luana Carolina and Yanan VVu was scheduled at the event. However it was reported on April 22, 2019 that VVu pulled out of the bout due to injury and she was replaced by Priscila Cachoeira.[10]

A bantamweight bout between Said Nurmagomedov and Raoni Barcelos was scheduled at the event. However, it was reported on May 1, 2019 that Nurmagomedov pulled out of the bout for undisclosed reason and he was replaced by newcomer Carlos Huachin.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_237
    Last edited by Thrilla; 05-09-19 at 12:30 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

MMA MANIA PRELIMS -

155 lbs.: Clay Guida vs. B.J. Penn

The Featherweight run for Clay Guida (34-18) ended on a 2-4 skid that saw him stopped four times, including a brutal knee knockout from Brian Ortega. He started strong, upsetting Erik Koch and Joe Lauzon, but fell victim to Charles Oliveira’s lethal guillotine at UFC 225.
    This will be his first fight in 11 months and just his second since 2017.
    It’s now been more than eight years since B.J. Penn (16-13-2) last scored a victory, a 2010 knockout of Matt Hughes in their rubber match. His six-fight losing streak most recently saw him submitted for the first time in his mixed martial arts (MMA) career courtesy of a Ryan Hall heel hook (highlights).
    He has knocked out seven pro opponents and submitted another six.
    Penn really shouldn’t be competing, both for his inability to win a fight and the various domestic abuse allegations swirling around him (details). He’s a relic at this point, still possessing sharp boxing and quality groundwork, but held back by both mileage and infamously lax work ethic.
    Guida’s no spring chicken himself, but that motor’s as strong as ever, and that’s really all he needs.
    There was a time when Penn would have torched Guida the way he dismantled Diego Sanchez, shutting down his frenetic wrestling and pummeling him with straight rights. That time, unfortunately, was around a decade ago. Guida’s relentlessness and endless gas tank will wear down Penn sometime early in the second round, and from there it’s smooth sailing.
    Prediction: Guida via unanimous decision
    Related
    Finalized! UFC 237 Fight Card, PPV Line Up

170 lbs.: Warlley Alves vs. Sergio Moraes

Warlley Alves (12-3) hit the ground running after his The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): “Brazil” run, winning four straight and handing Colby Covington his only loss in the process. He rebounded from consecutive losses to Bryan Barberena and Kamaru Usman with two straight wins, only to suffer an upset knockout loss to James Krause in Lincoln, Neb., in Aug. 2018.
    Four of his six submission wins have come via guillotine.
    Sergio Moraes (14-4-1) put together an impressive 8-1-1 run after falling short on TUF: “Brazil,” including a one-sided jiu-jitsu clinic against Ben Saunders that resulted in “The Panther’s” first submission win since 2013. He couldn’t do the same to the resurgent Anthony Rocco Martin, who shut down the Brazilian’s grappling on his way to a decision victory.
    He stands one inch taller than Alves at 6’0.”
    I’m honestly a massive bleeding heart about prospects failing to live up to their potential; as you’d imagine, following Alves’ career has not been fun. He’s still a physical beast with a killer guillotine, but he’s never looked as impressive as he did against Marcio “Lyoto” in his Octagon debut.
    He’s looked slow in recent efforts, his stand up lacking power and failing to develop since that victory.
    Luckily for him, Moraes doesn’t have the wrestling to consistently take him down and is the lesser brawler on the feet. Moraes will give Alves the close-quarters engagements he wants, but just doesn’t have the firepower to win them. Alves sprawls-and-brawls his way to a comfortable decision win.
    Prediction: Alves via unanimous decision
    Related
    Pic: UFC 237 Poster Is Straight Thuggery

135 lbs.: Raoni Barcelos vs. Carlos Huachin

Raoni Barcelos (13-1) boxed up Bobby Moffett for the RFA Featherweight title in 2016, then knocked out Dan Moret in his first title defense. Injury delayed his Octagon debut until last year, where he blasted Kurt Holobaugh in a “Fight of the Night” and followed that up by submitting Chris Gutierrez on the TUF 28 Finale.
    Seven of his professional wins have come by form of knockout.
    Carlos Huachin (10-3-2) — the latest Peruvian prospect out of the Pitbull Martial Arts Center that gave us Jesus Pinedo and Claudio Puelles — enters the Octagon on a seven-fight unbeaten streak. He has never gone the distance in victory, knocking out eight foes and submitting another two.
    He replaces Said Nurmagomedov on less than two weeks’ notice.
    The original match up here was a delightfully intriguing clash of styles, pitting Barcelos’ slick counter-punching against Nurmagomedov’s spinning onslaught. This one’s still fun, but quite a bit more one-sided. Huachin is an insanely aggressive combination puncher boasting impressive power and volume, but Barcelos is both the best boxer and best wrestler he’s ever dealt with.
    Barcelos is a terrific, well-rounded fighter with the misfortune of being in a ludicrously stacked division. Huachin is hopping right into the deep end, and though he hits hard enough to score the upset, Barcelos has him outclassed. The Brazilian holds his own on the feet, answering Huachin’s onslaught with sharp counters until he feels ready to wrestle and lock up the submission.
    Prediction: Barcelos via first-round submission
    Related
    Face Off! ‘Thug Rose’ Stares Down Andrade In Brazil

135 lbs.: Talita Bernardo vs. Melissa Gatto

Talita Bernardo (6-3) was thrown right into the deep end in the Octagon, facing and losing to Marion Reneau and Irene Aldana in her first two appearances. She finally got in the UFC win column in Oct. 2018, out-striking and out-wrestling Sarah Moras in Moncton.
    All four of her submission wins have come in the first round.
    Brazil’s Melissa Gatto (6-0-2) has submitted four opponents in her professional career, all of them in the first round. In her most recent effort, she returned to Cyborg Santos’ “Naçao Cyborg” promotion and submitted 9-2 Karolline Rosa with a kimura/triangle combination.
    She steps in for the injured Jessica Rose-Clark on a month’s notice.
    Gatto’s UFC prognosis is not great. The Brazilian’s wrestling is awful, her striking developing-but-mediocre; so far, all she’s shown is a decent triangle/armbar series off of her back. Bernardo is just flat-out better than her everywhere, and though prospects I write off have a bad habit of overachieving in their Octagon debuts, I’ll stand by that statement.
    Bernardo is the better striker and can get Gatto to the mat essentially whenever she wants. As good as Gatto’s guard is, she’s been neutralized for long stretches of time by solid top control, which Bernardo can offer in spades. In short, Bernardo dominates wherever she wants en route to an authoritative decision victory.
    Prediction: Bernardo via unanimous decision

205 lbs.: Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Ryan Spann

Things went from bad to worse for Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (23-8)when a 1-3 stretch gave way to a United States Anti-Doping (USADA)-induced suspension that kept him out for 22 months (details). Upon his return, he proved he still had something to offer by knocking out Sam Alvey in Sao Paulo, Brazil, earning a “Performance of the Night” bonus in the process.
    “Little Nog” is three inches shorter and 15 years older than “Superman.”
    The first “Contender Series” bid for Ryan Spann (15-5) went poorly thanks to some Travis Browne-style elbows from Karl Roberson that put him to sleep in just 15 seconds. After claiming an LFA title and choking out Emiliano Sordi in 26 seconds in his “Contender Series” return, he took a decision over Luis Henrique in his Octagon debut in Sept. 2018.
    All 13 of his professional finishes have come inside the first round.
    Now this is an interesting clash of styles. Nogueira remains rugged and deceptively dangerous on the feet, but he’s on the wrong end of some serious disparities in speed and general explosiveness. That said, Spann consistently fades late, meaning the fight is Nog’s if he can just survive the first five minutes.
    That’s a big ask at Nogueira’s age, though. He’s never been particularly quick and the years haven’t put much pep in his step. Nogueira is still a legitimate threat and could easily take over late. He’s just got too much wear for me to pick him against someone so dangerous in the early going. Spann’s early blitz pays dividends as he cracks the Brazilian veteran with heavy punches for the finish.
    Prediction: Spann via first-round technical knockout
    Related
    Finalized! UFC 237 Fight Card, PPV Line Up

155 lbs.: Thiago Moises vs. Kurt Holobaugh

Thiago Moises (11-3) — the former RFA and LFA Lightweight champion — knocked out Gleidson Cutis on “Contender Series” to earn himself a UFC contract. Veteran grappler Beneil Dariush proved too much for him, leaning on his wrestling to defuse the Brazilian and take home a unanimous decision.
    He stands two inches shorter than Kurt Holobaugh (17-6), but their reaches are identical.
    Holobaugh fought his way back to UFC after going one-and-done in 2013, winning the Titan FC Lightweight title and smashing Matt Bessette on “Contender Series.” Said “Contender Series” victory was later overturned because of illegal IV use, and Holobaugh went on to suffer stoppage losses to Raoni Barcelos and Shane Burgos.
    Nine of his 14 stoppage wins have come by submission.
    The first time I really looked at Moises, I noted that he was an A+ fighter when he’s advancing and a C+ fighter when pressured. Dariush exploited that brilliantly, scoring four takedowns and limiting Moises to just eight significant strikes in 15 minutes. Though Holobaugh lacks Dariush’s wrestling prowess or the hulking size he enjoys at Featherweight, his relentless forward advance seems perfect for defusing Moises.
    The deciding factor here is Holobaugh’s confidence. He’d never been stopped in seven years as a professional, only to be brutally knocked out and cleanly submitted in consecutive fights, So long as he can maintain his customary level of aggression, though, expect him to outland and overpower Moises for the full 15 minutes.
    Prediction: Holobaugh via unanimous decision
    Related
    Pic: UFC 237 Poster Is Straight Thuggery

135 lbs.: Irene Aldana vs. Bethe Correia

Irene Aldana (9-4) excelled in Invicta, but stumbled out of the gate in UFC, dropping decisions to Leslie Smith and Katlyn Chookagian in her first two appearances. She has since won two straight, earning her second “Fight of the Night” in her decision over Lucie Pudilova in Sept. 2018.
    She has knocked out five opponents and submitted another two.
    Bethe Correia (10-3-1) punched her ticket to a title shot with three consecutive victories, only to fall to Ronda Rousey in just 34 seconds. She’s just 1-2-1 since, the only victory a controversial decision over Jessica Eye.
    “Pitbull” has not fought in 23 months, as she wasn’t medically cleared for a fight with Aldana last August.
    This is the second time I’ve written this fight up. I was going to just copy-paste like I usually do, but since Aldana’s had a fight in the intervening time, it didn’t feel ethical. The facts haven’t changed, though: Aldana is four inches taller, has a 4.5-inch reach advantage, hits quite a bit harder than Correia, and is the crisper boxer by far. “Pitbull,” now 35, is essentially tailor-made for the Mexican slugger to brutalize.
    Correia has had some iffy decisions go her way in the past and Aldana can let fights get closer than they need to be, but every tangible and intangible is in the latter’s favor. Aldana obliges Correia’s desired brawl and puts her down with brutal right hands midway through.
    Prediction: Aldana via second-round technical knockout
    Related
    Face Off! ‘Thug Rose’ Stares Down Andrade In Brazil

125 lbs.: Luana Carolina vs. Priscila Cachoeira

Luana Carolina (5-1) fell by decision in her professional debut, but bounced back with three consecutive finishes and a unanimous decision to earn a spot on “Contender Series: Brazil.” There, “Dread” took on unbeaten late replacement Mabelly Lima and used her rangy Muay Thai to take another unanimous decision.
    All three of her stoppage wins came inside the first round.
    Priscila Cachoeira (8-2) got a co-main event spot in her UFC debut, only to receive a historic beating from Valentina Shevchenko. She returned to action 13 months later against Molly McCann, who fought through some grotesque eye swelling to beat “Pedrita” by decision.
    She steps in for the injured Yanan ** on short notice.
    Carolina is a solid-if-unspectacular Muay Thai specialist, sending out punching volleys and single kicks at range alongside hard knees inside. She’s fairly unproven, though, and had some issues maintaining range against Lima. Cachoeira’s devil-may-care slugging could work well if she can stay in the UFC newcomer’s face all night.
    That’s asking a lot of Cachoeira, though, especially since Carolina’s got the sharper hands by a fair margin. Carolina has issues off the back foot, but not to the extent that she’ll get touched up by a historically unimpressive brawler. Carolina uses her four-inch reach advantage to piece up Cachoeira at range.
    Prediction: Carolina via unanimous decision

Hugo de Naranja

I’ll take you up on this.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Why not i can bet Andrade 525 bet points or less at -105. If you ok with it just write how much points.
    Deal

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I’ll take you up on this.
    deal

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    I'll take that bet. Same as silkec, 525 to your 500.
    deal

Hugo de Naranja

deal
    I'll do my 263 to your 250.

firekillex

Rose has the footwork, reach , technique and submissions
    Andrade has the power , wrestling, brute strength , hometown crowd
    and i personally think Rose mentally can break very quickly, if shes down a few rounds getting mauled on the cage and Andrade taking her down at will, how will she respond???

Rose is the Anthony Pettis of womans strawweight
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave firekillex 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Teem

Thoughts on Thiago Alves/Staropoli? I reallllly want to take Alves here.

TPowell

Think I'm probably done with this card but Aldo is still tempting me

3.8 units of profit locked in on Carolina/Cachoeira fight

1 unit on Silva at +195
    3.2 units on Spann at -160
    2.65 units on Alves at -132
    1 unit on Correia at +210
    1 unit on Moraes at +155
    1 unit on Holobaugh/Moises FGTD at +105
    1.45 units on Moraes/Alves FGTD at -145

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

Teem

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Think I'm probably done with this card but Aldo is still tempting me

3.8 units of profit locked in on Carolina/Cachoeira fight

1 unit on Silva at +195
    3.2 units on Spann at -160
    2.65 units on Alves at -132
    1 unit on Correia at +210
    1 unit on Moraes at +155
    1 unit on Holobaugh/Moises FGTD at +105
    1.45 units on Moraes/Alves FGTD at -145
    Curious why you're on Correia. I'm on Aldana myself.

First 12345 ... Last