firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Love it!!! Suck it ballerina dancer!!!
    alllllll day
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave firekillex 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

firekillex

man these 2 warriors putting on a show...
    hats off to both of these guys , coming in with a ton of skill and heart .. this is MMA
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Cowboy chin held up, taller and rangier fighter wins by decision.. Not my guess but it makes sense if this 5th round continues and trends the same way which it should..

Cowboy to tall and rangy with is punches and kicks on the smaller man.. Noted!!!! Reach is big in mma strikers..

firekillex

thats the biggest ive seen Cowboy ever look at 55 by far... looked huge in there
    if his chin can hold up at 55 and his mental game is there he can beat anybody in the world ... mental game is his biggest weakness
    looked like a killer in there tonight with the swag , would like to see him against Tony Ferguson as well that would be bananas

common theme i want anybody against Ferguson

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Cowboy is back on that horse. Nice showing.. RSPK

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Boooommmm. Cowboy win another win. NEVER fade him against an Orthodox fighter. 12-1 on picks tonight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, and UncleChael

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Boooommmm. Cowboy win another win. NEVER fade him against an Orthodox fighter. 12-1 on picks tonight.
    goodjob bud

firekillex

matchmaking dreams now after thinking about it

cerrone / mcgregor
    gaethje/ ferguson

most impressive winner gets khabib/porier winner
    other winner gets the loser

book it

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

There are myths in MMA and they are Tito's cardio, Roy Nelson JU Jitz game, and Raggin Al's power. I think i saw one of them ten years ago.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Al Iaquinta KO'ed Diego Sanchez awhile ago.

I think everytime Cowboy has fought someone who beat one of his teammates he's ALWAYS put a massive beating on them.

Its like something out of a Rocky movie.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Nice job hugo. I only bet brunson so i was 1-0 lmfao 😆

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Nice job hugo. I only bet brunson so i was 1-0 lmfao 
    #Undefeated #CleanSweepDem
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Hugo de Naranja 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    First dog call I posted that didn't hit over the past few months.

4 out of 5 is it?

Maryna Moroz could be a live dog, looks like she's training out of ATT in florida.

Mazo looks a bit green.
    John Phillips looked tough on his feet of late.

Panic wrestling could be Marshman's only chance, here.

He missed weight by 2 lbs hope panic wrestling isnt his gameplan cuz that would be cheap bruh.
    Figueiredo got outwrestled & lost his fight with Jarred Brooks 30-27 in one of the biggest judging robberies of all time.

Formiga could be a live dog there with him working on his wrestling to compliment his grappling.
    Some of the favorites should be underdogs.
    Initial lean is towards Aiemann Zahabi and Merab Dvashvili being flipped odds.

Don't quote me. I haven't begun capping this event, yet.
    Above "flipped oddds" means = Vince Morales and Brad Katona.

4 for 5 on dog leans. Many of them made on page 1.

Technically John Phillips didn't win his fight but I think practically everyone 99.9% of people scored the fight in favor of Phillips so I'm counting it as a win where official judges got it wrong.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

nice work sir......whiffed on Zahabi and Theo......Zahabi does not want it enough to be in the UFC IMO....skills there ....heart NO......as for Theo.....the speed advantage was huge.....i didnt think it would be.....eating fuckn crow on that......nice calls by everyone....not best card for me ....

PaperTrail07

your not kidding......Jordan mein….ect...lol
    Al Iaquinta KO'ed Diego Sanchez awhile ago.

I think everytime Cowboy has fought someone who beat one of his teammates he's ALWAYS put a massive beating on them.

Its like something out of a Rocky movie.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

could not have been more wrong on Iaquinta, he got starched

on to the next one...

PaperTrail07

Right there w ya...…..counted too much on his cardio......cowboy=more skills.....just like the juan adams fight.....buhallar=more skills......was surprised to see everyone on that but cool to see everyone cash!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    could not have been more wrong on Iaquinta, he got starched

on to the next one...
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Good night for me at a little over 4 units won but should have been even more with that Adams decision. Amazing that not even one judge gave him the 2nd or 3rd round for a split since he easily won R1. Bhullar is so trash

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Cowboy gonna fuckk him upp!! Let's gooooo
    #22 sharppp #undefeated #undisputed

You're looking at the reflection of perfection. You're looking at the man who gets all your attention. You're looking at the man with the biggest arm. At the man, with the greatest charm, the man in Chicago who will do harm to the guy three doors down. Whatcha gonna do, when you know who? How ya gonna deal, with the man of steel? How ya gonna react to Sonnen's attack

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Above "flipped oddds" means = Vince Morales and Brad Katona.

4 for 5 on dog leans. Many of them made on page 1.

Technically John Phillips didn't win his fight but I think practically everyone 99.9% of people scored the fight in favor of Phillips so I'm counting it as a win where official judges got it wrong.
    Settle down Shlomo

Sanity Check

Time for theodorou to get his ass beat!!! ABOB in full affect time to beat up the pussy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Ahhh yes Brunson comes out with the "measured" approach. I'm not gonna chase this guy, I'll just wait in the center. Meanwhile Elias racks up a million significant strikes against the air that the judges are incredibly impressed by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Nice to hear the Canadian fans boo his ass. Even they're growing tired of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrider88 View Post
    ufc should kick elias out for fighting stupid. this guy truly has no fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    LIGHT WORKKKKK
    brunson looked bad tbh but Elias is just so absolutely garbage Brunson still got the win ... had to put more in when it went +105 , was sweating that out bit

im literally shocked how Elias is even in the UFC , least skilled UFC fighter ive seen in a long time... run away ,throw kicks with 0 power and throw standing hammerfists its crazy.... watching with friends who dont watch MMA a ton and they literally thought it was a joke
    Love it!!! Suck it ballerina dancer!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    That was weak. Boos were very deserved.

Elias Theodorou, Wilson Reis among cuts to UFC's roster

Elias Theodorou, Wilson Reis, Marcelo Golm and Eric Shelton have been released by the promotion. A UFC official today confirmed the news to MMA Junkie after an initial report by Brazilian MMA media outlet Combate.com.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/05/elias-...fc-roster-cuts
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 05-27-19 at 07:59 PM.

firekillex

never wish for somebody to get cut, but im not shocked about elias being gone... that style was tough to watch... basically just exploiting the rules/ scoring system for wins and not even fighting

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

The UFC just lost with Theodorou one of the most physically beautiful men to ever compete in the sport of mixed martial arts.

LOSERS!

Thor4140

never wish for somebody to get cut, but im not shocked about elias being gone... that style was tough to watch... basically just exploiting the rules/ scoring system for wins and not even fighting
    Be nice to see him matched up with Jake Shields. Maybe we can chip in and start a promotion. These two would rock the house. We prolly couldn't sell ten seats

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

What shampoo does Theodorou use? How does he get that nice glow?

PaperTrail07

Pretty shocked they cut him as well...as much as he is "not exciting" he fills a card and usually eats up 20 mins...

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Pretty shocked they cut him as well...as much as he is "not exciting" he fills a card and usually eats up 20 mins...
    to be honest im not shocked at all, it makes the ufc look bad when people from his home country are booing him during the fight... Dana hates guys who dont come to fight and Elias is the definition of that.. you cant throw 10 feints in a row, run away then throw a standing hammerfist for 2 minutes and be in the UFC lolll its disrespect to the fans who pay to watch the fights... literally when he fights in Toronto and i go live, thats my queue for a bathroom break... Hopefully he finds his way but i cant see him being in the UFC again

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

to be honest im not shocked at all, it makes the ufc look bad when people from his home country are booing him during the fight... Dana hates guys who dont come to fight and Elias is the definition of that.. you cant throw 10 feints in a row, run away then throw a standing hammerfist for 2 minutes and be in the UFC lolll its disrespect to the fans who pay to watch the fights... literally when he fights in Toronto and i go live, thats my queue for a bathroom break... Hopefully he finds his way but i cant see him being in the UFC again
    Couldnt agree more. With the looks he had, he could get a lot shiet for free like Vant Zan, could have build his brand, but he choose to hammerfist like a baby...like a fakking baby. Youre in the UFC, try to outclass people, try to punish people, and make them second guess their own abilities. Prove that you want to be there , for the fans, most of all for yourself. Maybe you inspire a couple of people on the way as well.

Elias said, thanks, but no thanks.

firekillex

even Paige at least she actually comes to fight , she doesnt have the most skills but she comes out and scraps which i can always respect win or lose... of course the name of the game is hit and not get hit .... but elias just throws 10% power and runs away, i can never respect that kind of game point blank it makes the UFC look like a joke when people are watching and think they can beat a UFC fighter lol

Thor4140

even Paige at least she actually comes to fight , she doesnt have the most skills but she comes out and scraps which i can always respect win or lose... of course the name of the game is hit and not get hit .... but elias just throws 10% power and runs away, i can never respect that kind of game point blank it makes the UFC look like a joke when people are watching and think they can beat a UFC fighter lol
    No need to take a shot at Jibby
    Last edited by Thor4140; 05-28-19 at 09:41 PM.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    No need to take a shot at Jibby
    jibby vs chuck liddell book it

PaperTrail07

I mean I get its a show but its also MMA....I respect his record....you want him out....toss him 2-3 more killers/bad matchups that roll him up .....let him have another chance IMO but pick smarter/tougher fights for him...

Sanity Check

If Elias Theodorou has kids and a family someday and is proud for them to watch his fights in the UFC, everything is 100% cool!

But if Theodorou doesn't want his future wife or kids to watch his fights because he's embarrassed of his performances, then there might be a problem.

Thor4140

jibby vs chuck liddell book it
    Nice catch lol

Sanity Check

First ... 23456 Last