THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

UFC on ESPN+ 8: Jacare vs. Hermansson (April 27, 2019)

ESPN+ 9:00 pm ET
    Ronaldo Souza vs Jack Hermansson
    Greg Hardy vs Dimitrii Smoliakov
    Alex Oliveira vs Mike Perry
    Ion Cutelaba vs Glover Teixeira
    John Lineker vs Cory Sandhagen
    Thomas Gifford vs Roosevelt Roberts

ESPN, 7:00 pm ET
    Takashi Sato vs Ben Saunders
    Andrei Arlovski vs Augusto Sakai
    Carla Esparza vs Virna Jandiroba
    Gilbert Burns vs Mike Davis

ESPN2 5:30 pm ET
    Jason Gonzalez vs Jim Miller
    Jodie Esquibel vs Angela Hill
    Dhiego Lima vs Court McGee

Points Awarded:

bjpenn85 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurlSweatPants gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

As much as Saunders is a fade job and super chinny, I don't think Sato warrants a 2 to 1 favorite.

I do know that both of these fighters have a consistent record of not going the distance. In their last 11 fights, they haven't relied on the judges at all. -290 might be parlay material. Will be interesting to see what the o/U looks like and if its 1.5 or 2.5.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

There we are. Finally. Good old thread. What do people think of Court Mcgee?

HurlSweatPants

If I had to bet on the Court fight, I would have him winning by DEC, might even hedge a SUB as Lime is susceptible to the RNC. McGee has only been KOd by Ponzo, and has never been submitted. Generally always goes the distance, and the fights are always in question.

Lima KOd Laprise, but really hasn't done anything up to that point besides win a bunch of DEC on TUF and was SUBd by Jesse Taylor. If you bet Lima I imagine you are betting that he makes another leap from the Laprise fight, bc up to that point he wasn't very impressive. What you got?

Teem
    Teem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Souza, Cutelaba, Lineker I'm on. Looking into playing Sato, Burns, and McGee.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wonder if cowboy is going to be stupid and stand and bang with Perry like he did with yancy meidoros or hell just take him down and sub/dominate him which he could definitely do..Cowboy the more well rounded and skilled fighter but he loves getting into those firefights which scares me going big on him here
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurlSweatPants

Quote Originally Posted by Teem View Post
    I actually wanted to take Glover here, but missed out on a good line and decided against it. How do you think he wins?

HurlSweatPants

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    i wonder if cowboy is going to be stupid and stand and bang with Perry like he did with yancy meidoros or hell just take him down and sub/dominate him which he could definitely do..Cowboy the more well rounded and skilled fighter but he loves getting into those firefights which scares me going big on him here
    Agree. When I first looked at this line I thought it should be much more wide, Cowboy seems to always have something to prove on the feet despite being a killer with his sub game. Wonder if he will take a page from the other Cowboy and expose Perry on the ground. Whatever happens, Vegas seems to think this wont last long, so Perry by KO might be a good hedge.

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Bjpenn, carla esparza

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    There we are. Finally. Good old thread. What do people think of Court Mcgee?
    I like McGee here.

Hugo de Naranja

I like the three you're already on for sure. Let's get it!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Event Background

The event was expected to take place at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida.[3] However, the UFC announced on February 23 that the event was moved to the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida, being the second to be held there, after UFC on FX: Johnson vs. McCall in June 2012.[2] Also, this event was scheduled to be broadcasted on ESPN. However, it was announced at the end of the UFC 236 broadcast that this event will instead be on ESPN+.[4]

The promotion was initially targeting a middleweight bout between former interim UFC Middleweight Championship challenger (as well as 2000 Olympic silver medalist and former world champion in freestyle wrestling) Yoel Romero and Paulo Costa to serve as the event headliner. The pairing was previously scheduled to take place at UFC 230 and then again at UFC Fight Night: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw but was scrapped each time for injuries to both fighters.[3] However on March 7, the promotion elected to replace Costa and arrange a rematch between Romero and former Strikeforce Middleweight Champion Ronaldo Souza to serve as the event headliner.[5][6] The two met previously in December 2015 at UFC 194 with Romero winning via split decision.[7] It was reported that Romero pulled out of the bout due to pneumonia in early April 2019.[8] While not officially announced by the promotion, Costa was initially expected to replace Romero.[9] However, Costa indicated that the three week lead time would not be enough for him to adequately prepare, so he declined.[10] Souza is now expected to face Jack Hermansson.[11]

A light heavyweight bout between former UFC Light Heavyweight Championship challenger Glover Teixeira and Ion Cuțelaba was initially scheduled to take place at UFC Fight Night: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw. However on January 10, Cuțelaba pulled out of the bout due to injury.[12] The pairing was rescheduled for this event.[13]

A bantamweight bout between John Lineker and Cory Sandhagen was initially scheduled to take place at UFC Fight Night: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw. However on January 10, Lineker pulled out of the bout due to a rib injury.[14] The pairing was rescheduled for this event.[15]

A strawweight bout between former Invicta FC Atomweight Champion (also former UFC Women's Strawweight Championship challenger) Jessica Penne and Jodie Esquibel was initially scheduled to take place at UFC on ESPN: Ngannou vs. Velasquez. However, Penne pulled out of the bout due a severely sprained ankle while warming up the morning of the event, resulting in the cancellation of the bout.[16] The pairing was rescheduled for this event.[17]

A welterweight bout between Alex Oliveira and Li Jingliang was scheduled at this event. However, it was reported on March 23 that Li was injured and was forced to pull out of the bout.[18] He was replaced by Mike Perry.[19]

A strawweight bout between former Invicta FC and UFC Strawweight Champion Carla Esparza and another former Invicta FC Strawweight Champion Lívia Renata Souza was scheduled for the event. However, it was reported that Souza pulled out of the bout citing an ankle injury and she was replaced by current Invicta FC Strawweight Champion Virna Jandiroba.[20]

A lightweight bout between Gilbert Burns and Eric Wisely was scheduled for the event.[21] However, it was reported on April 18, 2019 that Wisely pulled out of the bout, citing injury. He was replaced by newcomer Mike Davis.[22]

A strawweight bout between Jessica Penne and Jodie Esquibel was scheduled for this event.[23]. However, it was reported on April 18, 2019 that Penne pulled out of the bout due to injury and she was replaced by Angela Hill[24]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fi...vs._Hermansson

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by HurlSweatPants View Post
    If I had to bet on the Court fight, I would have him winning by DEC, might even hedge a SUB as Lime is susceptible to the RNC. McGee has only been KOd by Ponzo, and has never been submitted. Generally always goes the distance, and the fights are always in question.

Lima KOd Laprise, but really hasn't done anything up to that point besides win a bunch of DEC on TUF and was SUBd by Jesse Taylor. If you bet Lima I imagine you are betting that he makes another leap from the Laprise fight, bc up to that point he wasn't very impressive. What you got?
    Allright, i have not have time to look into this fight yet. Good summary there.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I like McGee here.
    Nice, lets get it!!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

On Glover 100%....only thing that bothers me is Cutebala is just off roids....Glover has TWICE the skills AND will have the size and reach....he usually wins unless the guy has him there IMO....harder for him to deal with..

Teem

Imo, Cutelaba will Starch Glover. Karl Roberson almost did.

Teem

Now on McGee, Roberts, and Burns. Decided to fade Sato vs Saunders even though I think Sato will get the W.

Read an interesting article on Roosevelt Roberts.

PaperTrail07

I almost hit the lottery
    Imo, Cutelaba will Starch Glover. Karl Roberson almost did.

PaperTrail07

Lets also not forget he beat both people Cute Lost too recently...and oh yeah....Cutebala has not beat ANYONE impressive LOL.....

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    On Glover 100%....only thing that bothers me is Cutebala is just off roids....Glover has TWICE the skills AND will have the size and reach....he usually wins unless the guy has him there IMO....harder for him to deal with..
    I disagree that Glover has twice the skills. I think Cutelaba is a much better striker and Tex is a much better grappler.

Hugo de Naranja

Lets also not forget he beat both people Cute Lost too recently...and oh yeah....Cutebala has not beat ANYONE impressive LOL.....
    MMA Math *rolls eyes*

PaperTrail07

I get it.....but is shows he can beat TOP TOP and has.....when another guy has not.....agree? --and not saying Cutebala cant-but he hasn't yet
    MMA Math *rolls eyes*
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

IMO if Cutebala wins it bc of athleticism , roids, and age....I honestly feel Glover is TWICE as skilled....Glover IMO has better boxing and ground skills....just older....Cutebala has not passed a tough test yet.....we have not seen him in deep water and turn the corner....I understand the guy is wild, strong and throws wild....but damn lol... Cutebala IMo has a 2:30 second chance to win....

PaperTrail07

Honestly blown away to see you type that
    I disagree that Glover has twice the skills. I think Cutelaba is a much better striker and Tex is a much better grappler.

PaperTrail07

HugO====lets get those betpoints Down..... Maybe I'm the only one NOT impressed by Cutelaba---

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

why has Angela Hill gone from under -200, all the way up to -500, against the Dean of Mean's woman Jodie Equibal..... I just don't get it.... is it that much of a squash match??? I don't think it will be...

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    I don’t understand this narrative around this fight. It is no guarantee at all that Oliveira will take Perry down and do anything meaningful with it. Perry has proven tough to take down and tougher to keep down and actually do work against on the mat. Combine that with Oliveira who works more off strength and power rather than technique and I think we have a situation where Oliveira likely struggles to take Perry down and secure him on the mat, and could gas himself out trying.

When have we seen Perry taken down and worked early in a fight? I can’t recall it. Ponz is the only one in recent memory to get Perry down and secure him for any amount of time and he did so in round 3 of a very high volume fight, and he has much better cardio than Oliveira. I give Perry the cardio advantage over Oliveira too. I think Perry forces this fight to be a standup fight.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by KingHawkins View Post
    why has Angela Hill gone from under -200, all the way up to -500, against the Dean of Mean's woman Jodie Equibal..... I just don't get it.... is it that much of a squash match??? I don't think it will be...
    Angela Hill isnt particularly good, but she is a lot better than Jodie. Thats how betting works, you dont need to have money on the worlds best fighter, is enough to have money on a fighter which is better than his/her opponent. Jodie esq, doesnt win rounds against people on the highest level in the UFC..like i have written before on this thread against "high level competition" she has gone arguably 0-9 in rounds, how can you then say " i just dont get it" or " i dont think it will ". Obviously, you dont get it.

This fight is almost a mirror image of rodriguez vs aguilar...aguilar had not won rounds against high level comp as well...she also went 0-9 or 0-12 before she met rodrgiguez, and what was the result? she lost 30-27 in that fight extending her loosing streak by rounds to either 0-12 or 0-15.

Arguably the difference in striking skills was slightly larger in that matchup, so you have a point..maybe jodie can take one round in a worst case scenario, but to go from there and say this fight may end up being a close fight....BANANAS...get out of here.

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Angela Hill isnt particularly good, but she is a lot better than Jodie. Thats how betting works, you dont need to have money on the worlds best fighter, is enough to have money on a fighter which is better than his/her opponent. Jodie esq, doesnt win rounds against people on the highest level in the UFC..like i have written before on this thread against "high level competition" she has gone arguably 0-9 in rounds, how can you then say " i just dont get it" or " i dont think it will ". Obviously, you dont get it.

This fight is almost a mirror image of rodriguez vs aguilar...aguilar had not won rounds against high level comp as well...she also went 0-9 or 0-12 before she met rodrgiguez, and what was the result? she lost 30-27 in that fight extending her loosing streak by rounds to either 0-12 or 0-15.

Arguably the difference in striking skills was slightly larger in that matchup, so you have a point..maybe jodie can take one round in a worst case scenario, but to go from there and say this fight may end up being a close fight....BANANAS...get out of here.
    Damn you are condescending, dude. I really don't mind, I think it is comical coming from you, but jeez.... What a tool.

And yeah.. Angela Hill is so amazing, right? A real up-and-comer. Does she train with Fiziev at the "88% implied probability gym"?
    I guess if you've run the fight though your special "UFC System" (that had people laughing at you in forums all over the interweb last week), then this fight is a wrap. Let's just raise Angela Hill's massively powerful arm now and declare her the winner.

Anyway, here is a line from Angela Hill's wikipedia page... it looks like she was born to fight..

"Hill received a bachelor of fine arts degree at the Cooper Union school of art. Before becoming a professional fighter, she worked as an animator in animation studios and as a bartender.Hill is also a video gamer and cosplayer, and usually appears in costume before fights at Invicta. She has cosplayed as Dhalsim, Afro Samurai, a Fallout Vault Dweller and as one of The Warriors, among others."

bjpenn85

Damn you are condescending, dude. I really don't mind, I think it is comical coming from you, but jeez.... What a tool.

And yeah.. Angela Hill is so amazing, right? A real up-and-comer. Does she train with Fiziev at the "88% implied probability gym"?
    I guess if you've run the fight though your special "UFC System" (that had people laughing at you in forums all over the interweb last week), then this fight is a wrap. Let's just raise Angela Hill's massively powerful arm now and declare her the winner.

Anyway, here is a line from Angela Hill's wikipedia page... it looks like she was born to fight..

"Hill received a bachelor of fine arts degree at the Cooper Union school of art. Before becoming a professional fighter, she worked as an animator in animation studios and as a bartender.Hill is also a video gamer and cosplayer, and usually appears in costume before fights at Invicta. She has cosplayed as Dhalsim, Afro Samurai, a Fallout Vault Dweller and as one of The Warriors, among others."

I posted her in my thread at 1.47, now shes 1.18.

What do those numbers represent too you?

Angela Hill is better than jodie, perhaps not where the line is now, but...again, hard to see jodie winning a 29-28 here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

MMA MANIA Prelim predictions - Part 1 and 2

155 lbs.: Jim Miller vs. Jason Gonzalez

A four-fight losing streak — capped off by a brutal knockout courtesy of Dan Hooker — left Jim Miller (29-13) fighting for his UFC life. He came up huge against Alex White, dropping and choking the younger man out in 89 seconds, but had no answer for the grappling attack of Charles Oliveira in their rematch.
    He will give up six inches of height and four inches of reach to Jason Gonzalez (11-4).
    The UFC debut of “Nicoyas” did not go terribly smoothly, as Drew Dober knocked him out in 105 seconds to snap a six-fight winning streak. He went on to tap JC Cottrell for his eleventh finish in 11 wins, then had the misfortune of facing Gregor Gillespie, who tapped him midway through the second.
    This will be his first fight since Sept. 2017.
    When looking at this match up, my brain said “finally, they’re not putting Miller against a really good striker or really good wrestler,” which made me sad upon further reflection. There just aren’t that many people Miller can beat anymore — his generalist approach has not stood the test of time.
    Luckily for him, Gonzalez is also a generalist, just not as good. He’s tall, sure, but Dober is the same height as Miller and managed to destroy him. The veteran should be able to hold his own everywhere. He holds his own on the feet and takes Gonzalez down early and often before ultimately locking up a rear naked choke.
    Prediction: Miller by second-round submission

115 lbs.:
    Angela Hill vs. Jodie Esquibel

Angela Hills (12-5) time in Invicta saw her defeat Livinha Souza for the Strawweight title and defend it with a decision over Kaline Medeiros. Her second Octagon run has seen her go 2-4, including consecutive losses to Cortney Casey and Randa Markos.
    “Overkill” steps in for Jessica Penne on just over a week’s notice, making for a one-month turnaround since the Markos loss.
    Despite an unsuccessful run on The Ultimate Fighter (TUF), Jodie Esquibel (6-4) found her way to the Octagon after taking a split decision over DeAnna Bennett in Invicta. She has yet to taste victory in the UFC, falling to Karolina Kowalkiewicz and Jessica Aguilar.
    She’ll give up two inches of height and one inch of reach to Hill.
    This is the second time Penne has pulled out of a fight with Esquibel on short notice. And here I was, all happy because I could just copy-paste my prediction from last time. Now I have to actually think, and you all know I hate doing that.
    In any event, Esquibel should give Hill the striking battle “Overkill” wants. Hill will have the height and reach advantages for once, which will make for a much easier time than she had with Casey or Nina Ansaroff, and looks to be the more technical and powerful kickboxer. She dominates on the feet en route to a clear decision victory.
    Prediction: Hill via unanimous decision

170 lbs.:
    Court McGee vs. Dhiego Lima

Court McGee (19-7) went 5-3 as a UFC Middleweight before a decision loss to Ryan LaFlare sent him down to 170, where he’s gone 3-3. His last bout saw him snap a two-fight losing streak by outworking Tristar product Alex Garcia to a unanimous decision victory.
    He is three inches shorter than Dhiego Lima (13-7), but will have a half-inch reach advantage.
    Lima reached the finals of two separate Ultimate Fighter series, only to fall to Eddie Gordon and Jesse Taylor, respectively. Following the latter defeat, he dropped a decision to veteran Yushin Okami, only to come up big with his back against the wall and knockout Chad Laprise in 97 seconds.
    He has knocked out and submitted four professional opponents apiece.
    It’s honestly still striking to me how much of a difference there is between Lima’s abilities and his brother’s — the only comparable instance I can think of is the Guida bros. Douglas Lima is out there smashing Lorenz Larkin and Andrey Koreshkov, while Dhiego is now 2-5 in the Octagon.
    Make it 2-6 after Saturday.
    McGee is too durable for Lima to knock out, too relentless a wrestler for Lima to get any consistent offense going, and too savvy on the mat for Lima to catch him off of his back. This honestly just looks like a nightmare matchup for Lima, especially since he’s fragile enough that McGee could conceivably get his first (technical) knockout finish in almost a decade. Volume punching and regular takedowns carry McGee to a dominant victory.
    Prediction: McGee by unanimous decision

170 lbs.: Ben Saunders vs. Takashi Sato

Ben Saunders (22-11-2) commemorated his return to the Octagon by winning five of his next six, including UFC’s first-ever omoplata against Chris Heatherly. Recent times have not been so kind, as he’s suffered stoppage losses in four of his last five fights.
    He stands four inches taller than Takashi Sato (14-2) at 6’3.”
    Sato won five straight, four by stoppage, to set up a Pancrase title shot against UFC veteran Flaico França. Though he lost the grueling battle in the fourth round, he returned three months later to stop young Kiwi Matt Vaile with ground-and-pound.
    Nine of his 11 stoppages have come via (technical) knockout.
    We’re past the point where I feel comfortable watching Saunders fight. He’s been knocked out seven times, including four in the last three years-ish, and all of those were absolutely brutal. Sato is stiff, easy to hit, and is far from indestructible himself, but the mere fact that he can punch makes him bad news for “Killa B.”
    Saunders can’t really pull guard, either, as Sato can do damage from guard and has quality submission defense when his gas tank holds up. The potential for a Saunders miracle is still there, as we saw against Ellenberger, but odds are Sato catches him early with a straight left and pounds him out.
    Prediction: Sato via first-round knockout
    Related
    Up Next! ‘Jacare Vs Hermansson’ On ESPN+

265 lbs.: Andrei Arlovski vs. Augusto Sakai

Once on a six-fight win streak that seemed to herald his resurgence, Andrei Arlovski (27-18) is just 2-8 in his last 10 fights. Victories over Junior Albini and Stefan Struve gave way to three consecutive defeats, most recently a split decision loss to Walt Harris at UFC 232 (one that was just recently ruled a “No Contest”).
    “The Pitbull” is one inch shorter than Augusto Sakai (12-1-1) and — going by their most recent weigh-ins — could give up more than 20 pounds on fight night.
    Brazil’s Sakai went 4-1-1 in Bellator before joining “Contender Series,” where he knocked out unbeaten Marcos Conrado Jr. in Aug. 2018. He made his Octagon debut just one month later, pounding out Chase Sherman in Sao Paulo.
    All but two of his pro victories have come by form of knockout.
    I’m not entirely sure what UFC is trying to accomplish by constantly pitting Arlovski against power-punching prospects — maybe it’s dissatisfied that his last four losses have come by decision instead of knockout. Whatever the case, Sakai is colossal, durable, and extremely heavy-handed. A prime Arlovski probably had the speed and firepower to spark the plodding Brazilian with a straight right, but the current gunshy Arlovski will just get out-worked and out-slugged.
    Unlike Albini and Harris, Sakai is relentless for all 15 minutes and has the takedown defense to force a prolonged striking engagement that Arlovski is too brittle to survive. Unless Arlovski can pull a Cheick Kongo and grind Sakai to death against the fence, the Brazilian steadily overpowers him and puts him away midway through.
    Prediction: Sakai via second-round knockout

115 lbs.:
    Carla Esparza vs. Virna Jandiroba

Carla Esparza (13-6) didn’t let losing her title to Joanna Jedrzejczyk slow her down, winning three of her next four and handing Cynthia Calvillo her first-ever loss along the way. A controversial decision loss to division mainstay Claudia Gadelha followed, after which Esparza suffered a stoppage defeat to rising star Tatiana Suarez.
    She stands two inches shorter than Virna Jandiroba (14-0) at 5’1.”
    Jandiroba fought for the vacant Invicta Strawweight title in her second promotional appearance, overpowering Mizuki Inoue to claim a five-round decision. She then faced fellow Brazilian Janaisa Morandin, whom she choked out for her eleventh professional submission win.
    She steps in for the injured Livinha Souza on three weeks’ notice.
    I feel like Esparza is consistently underestimated — I’m definitely guilty of this as well, but also understand that she’s still one of the best wrestlers in the division. She’s also put together a solid striking attack, as we saw against Calvillo. Unfortunately for Jandiroba, she hasn’t taken that second step, being a dominant takedown artist and grappler whose stand up is still a work-in-progress.
    Speaking of Calvillo, I see this going similarly. Jandiroba will struggle to take control of the wrestling or establish top control, allowing Esparza to rack up enough strikes on the feet to take a clear decision.
    Prediction: Esparza via unanimous decision

155 lbs.: Gilbert Burns vs. Mike Davis

Gilbert Burns’ (14-3) two-fight knockout streak came to an end with Dan Hooker took his best shots and put him to sleep with a left hook. He has since gotten back on track with a decision over Olivier Aubin-Mercier and a submission of Gleison Tibau in combat jiu-jitsu.
    “Durinho” owns seven submissions among his 12 stoppage victories.
    Mike Davis (7-1) knocked out his first five opponents on his way to “Contender Series,” where he survived a knockdown but ultimately dropped a decision to Sodiq Yusuff. He’s since won two straight, including a kimura victory little more than one month ago.
    “Beast Boy” replaces Eric Wisely — who was not medically cleared — on less than two weeks’ notice.
    Davis is a strong, entertaining young talent, but Burns is all wrong for him. “Beast Boy” has historically made Featherweight without issue, while Burns is among the largest Lightweight fighters in UFC. Worse, Davis has a habit of marching into the pocket rather than using his 6’0” frame to its fullest, allowing shorter foes like Yusuff to find his chin.
    Burns only needs one.
    Davis can’t even fall back on his wrestling, as Burns can match him there and is far superior on the mat. Unless Davis can clip the sometimes-chinny “Durinho,” he gets blasted into oblivion within the first few minutes.
    Prediction: Burns via first-round knockout

Current UFC “Prelims” Prediction Record for 2019: 49-30
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

I get it.....but is shows he can beat TOP TOP and has.....when another guy has not.....agree? --and not saying Cutebala cant-but he hasn't yet
    Yeah that's fair. Glover has beaten higher level competition so far in his career.

Hugo de Naranja

HugO====lets get those betpoints Down..... Maybe I'm the only one NOT impressed by Cutelaba---
    You know I never back down from a challenge. 200 sound good?

Hugo de Naranja

I wonder which Warrior she cosplayed as. Maybe Draymond or KD?

1234 ... Last