unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15403

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i grew up watching sugar ray leonard. boxing beats power. crawford will find a way.
    I think you're mistaken here. Crawford is the fighter with more power and Spence has the speed and perfect technique.
    Hugo, I'd think it is an honest flip a coin fight and I see no edge either way as of now. I just want to watch it as a boxing fan. I would think they would open it -110 and let the market dictate it from there.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

bud is better than spence to me Id bet crawford no less than 1k for that fight

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    I think you're mistaken here. Crawford is the fighter with more power and Spence has the speed and perfect technique.
    Hugo, I'd think it is an honest flip a coin fight and I see no edge either way as of now. I just want to watch it as a boxing fan. I would think they would open it -110 and let the market dictate it from there.
    Yeah these guys are gonna need a trilogy at least.. Spence needs to be more active too.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15403

Uncle Al and Senile Bob need to get their shit together and make this fight happen while both guys are in their primes. Unfortunately it looks like Pac or Porter next for Spence

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

spence has only ascended the mountaintop not long ago so Im sure his handlers want to make some more money before taking on crawford dont blame them thats the right thing to do for them but sure would like to see it asap

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    You guys are falling for the espn marketing hype too much. Crawford is untested and is a small welterweight. His best win is Gamboa at 135 pounds and gamboa was not even a 135 pounder. This is not an easy fight for crawford.
    You are stupid for this post.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Grits n' Gravy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    God unreal

Last 2 fights I bet heavy on end weird

Fury and the draw

This shitshow

Guy whacks him low and fighter quits instead of taking the 5 mins or whatever....

Was 3-2 rounds, Kahn close to landing one last 3 rounds
    You lost because you bet money on a guy who had no shot unless Crawford got hit by a bus on walk into ring.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Grits n' Gravy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Crawford vs Spence would be no more than -150 on either side. Bud will beat Spence every time. Superior ring intelligence and skills.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You lost because you bet money on a guy who had no shot unless Crawford got hit by a bus on walk into ring.
    Lmao. Not sure wtf he was watching to think he lost cause something strange. Reason dude didn’t take the 5 and continue was cause he was getting his ass kicked!!

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I'd bet either guy (+150) or better but I think it would be lined super close.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    Crawford is pound for pound the best imo and Khan has a glass jaw so I'd say its pissing money away but everybody has a punchers chance I suppose. I just think Bud will look to dominate this fight early and get the stoppage midway through in about round 6 to 7.
    Man I bet Crawford to win in rounds 7-9 at +275. Of course Khan quits in round 6 to avoid getting knocked out.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    It's a boxing match

Buster Douglas anyone?

Yes, he was a huge dog, wasn't expected to win, but you'd have to admit it's a little disappointing that the fight ends after he gets the wind knocked out of him from a crotch shot, instead of fighting on.... Crawford was winning the fight but wasn't beating the shit out of Kahn.

You wanna see the underdog fight...this was dissapointing

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    It's a boxing match

Buster Douglas anyone?

Yes, he was a huge dog, wasn't expected to win, but you'd have to admit it's a little disappointing that the fight ends after he gets the wind knocked out of him from a crotch shot, instead of fighting on.... Crawford was winning the fight but wasn't beating the shit out of Kahn.

You wanna see the underdog fight...this was dissapointing
    You are basing your bet off of one major upset from about 30 years ago? You are even stupider than I thought.

TennisAceE
    TennisAceE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Looks like I predicted that one near perfectly

First 123