G Trooper
    G Trooper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 340

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    He wasn't that big of an underdog... If everyone had him he would have been an even bigger favorite. How are you supposed to downplay a victory before a fight? It's not a huge upset at all. Both are great fighters. If lionheart would have beat jon jones that would have shocked the world. Demetrious johnson losing to cejudo shocked the world.

You just sound upset. But at least today you are coherent. Have a good day!

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Khabib scored the main event the same way I did: draw.

There might've been collusion between judges and russians they need to look into 49-46 was not a good score.

I didn't enjoy the co main or main that much. The fights were exciting. Adesanya and Holloway fought below their level imo. Not the best of performances from either of them.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Quote Originally Posted by G Trooper View Post
    You just sound upset. But at least today you are coherent. Have a good day!
    No, just stating facts. Are you not coherent? Is that why you are saying he shocked the world? Not a huge upset at all imo. Or do you think poirer is a bad fighter since he shocked the world in your eyes?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Khabib scored the main event the same way I did: draw.

There might've been collusion between judges and russians they need to look into 49-46 was not a good score.

I didn't enjoy the co main or main that much. The fights were exciting. Adesanya and Holloway fought below their level imo. Not the best of performances from either of them.

Yeah no way in hell should that have been 49-46. Adensanya i think fought more impressive than when he fought silva. Holloway did fight worse thatln against ortega. Poirer just hits so hard.

G Trooper
    G Trooper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 340

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    No, just stating facts. Are you not coherent? Is that why you are saying he shocked the world? Not a huge upset at all imo. Or do you think poirer is a bad fighter since he shocked the world in your eyes?
    https://youtu.be/lj2ERpIzoqg

This is why I used the phrase dude...

I have a family and kids and it’s sunday at the masters. Plenty other things for me to do than have a keyboard war with you... get over it.. you lost a bet (something you should be used to lol) and now you upset. I get it. You can now proceed to name calling and what not, like you usually do. I’m not gonna respond to your foolishness again.. like I said. Have a nice day!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Worst card for me in YEARS....could not have whiffed harder and then got red ****** in the Jouban fight....SMH....big $ loss for PAPER

PaperTrail07

Like Brandon Davis at 135----rooster_eater was 160!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at fight time....that's MADNESS....
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    DP was the much bigger man.. Like a 10 pound difference from what I saw.. The bigger man connects with punches yes he's gonna rock the smaller man..

I don't know what was up with that? Looked like DP was a weight division up in this fight.. Max still got rocked and hung in there.. RSPK!!!

Love to know what they both weighed in when they stepped in that octagon tonight?

I saw what I saw and that's my take.. Max Holloway looked tiny in there against DP and that's why he was getting rocked with every punch..

PaperTrail07

Weird--was wondering myself-I got the W on it
    Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
    had krylov over 1.5 rounds. resulted a loss. fight was stopped at 2.30. its a 2 way market, shouldnt that be a push?

PaperTrail07

Agree----these BOXING judges need their penetrating head checked....without JOUBAN there is no penetrating FIGHT.....Grant walked backwards the ENTIRE fight and they were 50/50 on strikes......its an absolute ROBBERY there.....Grant is VERY LUCKY Jouban walked forward for the fans bc his skill attacking are GARBAGE----nothing but a counter fighter than needs a dumb fighter to swing wild to connect.....apparently attacking the whole time means nothing...
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That was a judging robbery black man won though.. I really though Jouban was the aggressor and won that...

PaperTrail07

100% my man.....what a penetrating laughable decision.......these boxing judges need educated.....absolute idiots...
    Quote Originally Posted by WRMusic View Post
    Yeah. A clown having to chase down a dude who has all this "universally feared" power, but is apparently terrified to stand and bang. Jouban was trying to engage the entire fight. Grant just spent 14+ minutes moving backwards. Considering the fight was a technical chess match and overall was basically even; with the takedown and two or three bombs at the very end, and with the cage control (for 14+ minutes...) Jouban just got robbed IMO. Grant literally landed about 5 significant strikes and spent the rest of the fight scurrying around trying to evade Jouban. If anything, the most realistic result would've been a draw.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by G Trooper View Post
    https://youtu.be/lj2ERpIzoqg

This is why I used the phrase dude...

I have a family and kids and it’s sunday at the masters. Plenty other things for me to do than have a keyboard war with you... get over it.. you lost a bet (something you should be used to lol) and now you upset. I get it. You can now proceed to name calling and what not, like you usually do. I’m not gonna respond to your foolishness again.. like I said. Have a nice day!
    Ok that explains that part, my bad on that. What does having a family and kids have to do with anything? You are just an air better troll. So don't talk about money, you broke. Plenty of other things for me to do as well. I was wrong on 2 fights. Had anders and holloway. Was right on krylov, adensanya and dwight. Have a greaT day and go play in traffic, thanks buddy

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Just watched postfight and Adesanya looked banged up badly uffff. Both fights amazing. What a chin on Max. Omg most would be out and he didnt even get knocked down- amazing! Cant wait for both unification fights!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Originally Posted by Thrilla
    Fkking die then of your sickness. (Hope it's painful af)...You must be confused in this fight do you hate the black guy more or the latino guy. Latino's skin looks more close to yours so it's weird you want Gastelum to lose.

Actually you must be confused, I didn't say jack about skin color. I said I think it's bs that an American born citizen comes to the ring playing another (rival) country's music in a different language. Ur the forum idiot though so no one is surprised.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 04-14-19 at 03:53 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave dlowilly 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Fkking die then of your sickness. (Hope it's painful af)...You must be confused in this fight do you hate the black guy more or the latino guy. Latino's skin looks more close to yours so it's weird you want Gastelum to lose.

Actually you must be confused, I didn't say jack about skin color. I said I think it's bs that an American born citizen comes to the ring playing another (rival) country's music in a different language. Ur the forum idiot though so no one is surprised.
    dlowilly's adolescent phase:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

Fkking idiot what took you so long. 2 More people confirmed what kind of shitbag of a racist piece of shit you are after my initial response. Wanna start a poll about who's the idiot? Useless fkk. Do you even bet on sports?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Agree----these BOXING judges need their penetrating head checked....without JOUBAN there is no penetrating FIGHT.....Grant walked backwards the ENTIRE fight and they were 50/50 on strikes......its an absolute ROBBERY there.....Grant is VERY LUCKY Jouban walked forward for the fans bc his skill attacking are GARBAGE----nothing but a counter fighter than needs a dumb fighter to swing wild to connect.....apparently attacking the whole time means nothing...
    Yup Paper, I was happy to win that fight but I saw that as a complete robbery.. I was like what a gift. ..
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Watch the UFC 236 Post-fight Press Conference following the event.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Just watched postfight and Adesanya looked banged up badly uffff. Both fights amazing. What a chin on Max. Omg most would be out and he didnt even get knocked down- amazing! Cant wait for both unification fights!
    Both Max and Gas displayed serious chin strength in those fights.. Most fighters would have been slept taking those clean shots..

Enfuego
    Enfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2459

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Yeah thought it was 48-47 but I think the right man won.
    Round 5 was 10-8 Stylebender.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    1.5 episodes into the embedded series watching now and if I had to pick based on this alone it would be Poirier and Adesanya.

Not feeling the will for revenge from Holloway and also Gastelum isn't giving me the energy of someone who's motivated. On the other hand Poirier's word usage and energy tells me he's on a mission. Haven't seen Adesanya yet....Will finish watching.
    The importance of pre-fight media proven once again.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    You get better price with Israel who has a million centimeter of reach and wont get taken down, to MUUUUUUUCH cheaper price, how can anyone even risking money on Holloway when you got gold just next to it?

Blown away, get a grip people.
    Told ya...

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Holloway is the man, but cant bet him at those odds imo. Dustion Poirier is also very tuf, and he has power, so this may be a fakking sweat if youre thinking about going heavy on Holloway. This def has upset potenial. I think Holloway is the better fighter, but i dont think hes that much better that im willing to bet money at this price. Since the odds say that Holloway should win 7/10 times, is there room for a bet here? Do you mean he should win 8/10? Im not convinced.
    I tried hard....

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

I won close to $836k this event.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won close to $836k this event.

836k winnings from one ufc event but cant go pro for $100

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    836k winnings from one ufc event but cant go pro for $100
    SBR Pro requires my name and also the name of one of my book accounts. Since I plan to kidnap and torture a couple posters I'd like to stay anonymous as possible. ty

p.s. the bait was for someone else. Response coming from you still fun though.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Israel on the ref not stopping the Gastelum fight. "If he dies, he dies". Love ittt

firekillex

SBR Pro requires my name and also the name of one of my book accounts. Since I plan to kidnap and torture a couple posters I'd like to stay anonymous as possible. ty

p.s. the bait was for someone else. Response coming from you still fun though.
    made me lol
    proceed with your trap

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

ESPN MMA’s Ariel Helwani and Brett Okamoto recap the action from UFC 236, with Dustin Poirier beating Max Holloway to win the interim lightweight title and Israel Adesanya capturing the interim middleweight belt after a slugfest vs. Kelvin Gastelum.

With UFC 236 in the books, MMA Fighting’s Shaun Al-Shatti and Jed Meshew break down the top storylines coming out of Saturday night.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Round 5 was 10-8 Stylebender.
    Oh yeah it definitely was. I was referring to the Main Event. I had it 48-47 Poirier not 49-46 like all three judges.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Oh yeah it definitely was. I was referring to the Main Event. I had it 48-47 Poirier not 49-46 like all three judges.
    agreed... had both co and main event tied going into the 5th rounds
    crazy

First ... 9101112