JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 839

Dillishaw Voluntarily Relinquishing Belt...

due to "adverse finding in a test taken for his last fight".

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/2...uspended-nysac
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/14/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/04/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

unlearn
    Strong records across the board
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2188

Another cheating piece of shit

unlearn
    Strong records across the board
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2188

2 year ban by USADA for using EPO. Good riddance. TJ a giant douchebag who couldnt even cheat and beat a midget

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

been saying for years TJ was on juice
    now we gotta see more of Cejudo

sucks those EPOS really help cardio and late in the fight, Cody must be pissed , wonder if he woudve recovered that fast on the first fight after being basically KOd if he wasnt on stuff

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2974

Guy straight up used Cardio Juice..... Proven Roid-not some mystery shit----he was flat JUICING for a long time it seems
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

PaperTrail07

I mean it all adds to the fight no doubt.......makes me think nate diaz was not lying.....
    Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post

sucks those EPOS really help cardio and late in the fight, Cody must be pissed , wonder if he woudve recovered that fast on the first fight after being basically KOd if he wasnt on stuff
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

Pinocchio
    Grand Warlock
    Pinocchio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 539

You seriously think that fully roided or otherwise PED enhanced freaks would only end up slightly better than everyone else? Doping makes a huge difference, buddy, which means, at the highest level, everyone is taking something. These walking chemistry experiments often lose, not to chaste Shaolin temple monks, but to other dopers, obviously, who just happen to be 'clean' in the sense that they're not stupid, don't 'look' freakish and cannot be so easily caught. But they're still doping.

firekillex

i dont agree everybody is juicing , EPO is next level of juicing thought its a whole different level of taking a typical steroid
    maybe im oblivious but id like to think at least a few guys are clean in the sport

PaperTrail07

The real trick is staying 1 drug ahead of the ban list....and your 100% right.....nobody does it for a slight edge---its a HUGE edge....look at MLB as an example.........Melky Cabrera.....Colon...Tiger LOL.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    You seriously think that fully roided or otherwise PED enhanced freaks would only end up slightly better than everyone else? Doping makes a huge difference, buddy, which means, at the highest level, everyone is taking something. These walking chemistry experiments often lose, not to chaste Shaolin temple monks, but to other dopers, obviously, who just happen to be 'clean' in the sense that they're not stupid, don't 'look' freakish and cannot be so easily caught. But they're still doping.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

PaperTrail07

Vitor went from wimpy old man to TRT monster lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

i dont agree everybody is juicing , EPO is next level of juicing thought its a whole different level of taking a typical steroid
    maybe im oblivious but id like to think at least a few guys are clean in the sport
    You're faith is higher than mine, I personally think the % is somewhere in the 70-80ish range, as far as enhancements are concerned. Especially after the news has come out that they don't have enough resources to test for EPO on a consistent basis.

I would be surprised if Diaz or Askren popped, can't really think of anyone else off the top that I would be surprised to see doping.

How do you guys feel about TJs apology? Hate to say it for a cheater, but I feel slightly bad for him. Never liked his personality, love him as a fighter, but I feel he gave the right reasons for his admission. He went the Andy Pettite route, and I think it was smart.

JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13

Juicers gonna juice..

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by HurlSweatPants View Post
    You're faith is higher than mine, I personally think the % is somewhere in the 70-80ish range, as far as enhancements are concerned. Especially after the news has come out that they don't have enough resources to test for EPO on a consistent basis.

I would be surprised if Diaz or Askren popped, can't really think of anyone else off the top that I would be surprised to see doping.

How do you guys feel about TJs apology? Hate to say it for a cheater, but I feel slightly bad for him. Never liked his personality, love him as a fighter, but I feel he gave the right reasons for his admission. He went the Andy Pettite route, and I think it was smart.
    id like to think its 50-60% but who knows...
    and i dont feel bad at all tbh hes been doing it for a while now and was a liar, cocky asshole about his wins when he was juicing.. couldve ruined codys career tbh wouldve liked to see how that fight goes down with no EPO

Thrilla
    Hillary my Queen
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5992

Brett Okamoto catches up with TJ Dillashaw to talk about his comeback from a two-year doping suspension, wanting a title fight right away, vs. Petr Yan, Aljamain Sterling or Cory Sandhagen, and more.

JAKEPEAVY21

At least he owns the fact that he royally fukked up and put his family, coaches and teammates through a lot of stress.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

WolfTicketDealer
    WolfTicketDealer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7695

Being a near 35 YO Bantamweight coming off a 2 year PED suspension will make it tough to back him, esp against top 5 guys (unless he's a big dog).
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave WolfTicketDealer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla gave WolfTicketDealer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

175 pts

3-QUESTION

PaperTrail07

Without the roids....he is a mid pack fighter....his cardio and strength set him apart in the belt fights.....I hate to say it, but it gave him the edge he needed to win, and sadly it highly benefitted him to do the roids.....$ wise
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

175 pts

3-QUESTION

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Without the roids....he is a mid pack fighter....his cardio and strength set him apart in the belt fights.....I hate to say it, but it gave him the edge he needed to win, and sadly it highly benefitted him to do the roids.....$ wise
    Agree to disagree. Maybe I'm an idiot but I don't believe he was juicing the entire time. I think he will get his belt back.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

PaperTrail07

After he moved to Denver and lost to Cruz, I think that is when the juice began.........so a solid 3-4 years of juice that fueled his career past the likes of Garbrandt, Linekar , Assuncao......Those are big names and the juice was in his veins......
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Agree to disagree. Maybe I'm an idiot but I don't believe he was juicing the entire time. I think he will get his belt back.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10409

His suspension ends january 18th 2021.