marvmyster
    marvmyster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Justin Buchholz goes off on Team Alpha Male and their recent struggles

Agree or disagree?

HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

Agree on the first 20 minutes I listened, but I would take what he says with a grain of salt. He didn't seem to have issue when he was the main guy and everyone was shitting on Bang/TJ. He also was talking shit to TJ during the first Cody/TJ fight, which isn't the job of a cornerman/coach IMO.

As soon as Uriah demoted him from head coach, his tune changed. I don't know him personally, and he definitely knows his stuff and made Cody look the best he ever has, but he seems loyal only to himself while hiding behind the team mentality, and he's pulling the same shit that he was dogging TJ about. It's also easy to say this after the fact, I give him no points for coming out now. Uriah has some splanin to do, TAM has gone from a camp of killers, to a camp of mostly mid level fighters.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I always thought they focused on athleticism and diet, and relied on having solid partners around.....they never offered much as far as skills training.....glorified motivators...
    Quote Originally Posted by HurlSweatPants View Post
    Agree on the first 20 minutes I listened, but I would take what he says with a grain of salt. He didn't seem to have issue when he was the main guy and everyone was shitting on Bang/TJ. He also was talking shit to TJ during the first Cody/TJ fight, which isn't the job of a cornerman/coach IMO.

As soon as Uriah demoted him from head coach, his tune changed. I don't know him personally, and he definitely knows his stuff and made Cody look the best he ever has, but he seems loyal only to himself while hiding behind the team mentality, and he's pulling the same shit that he was dogging TJ about. It's also easy to say this after the fact, I give him no points for coming out now. Uriah has some splanin to do, TAM has gone from a camp of killers, to a camp of mostly mid level fighters.

PaperTrail07

Still waiting for a guy to walk in SOLO.....no team or nothing....jus banking the cash LOL.....I mean alvey has his wife...

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Still waiting for a guy to walk in SOLO.....no team or nothing....jus banking the cash LOL.....I mean alvey has his wife...
    He also trains with Dan Henderson's team in Temecula.

PaperTrail07

oh for sure... and I'm sure she is actually game in the corner...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    He also trains with Dan Henderson's team in Temecula.