WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Jose Aldo +125 tonight vs Renato Moicano UFC on ESPN+

People are over looking one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) fighters in MMA history tonight. Aldo is retiring at the end of this year, and has vowed that he will go through his next 3 opponents. His last fight was a dominant win over Jeremy Stephens, who is no bum.

This is a 3 round bout which is right up Aldo's alley, as his only real fault is that he tired late against Max Holloway. He will come out aggressive and is still an absolute monster. He has lost to 2 fighters in his last 13 years of fighting.....two against Max Holloway and 1 by getting caught by Conor. I will take Jose at + money anytime I can get him, until he proves he cant go anymore. Maybe tonights that night, but I am not betting on it. 1.5 unit on the GOAT.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

WvGambler

Fight requires an espn+ subscription and is 5$ a month OR you can use the 7 day free trial and just cancel after 6 days for free.

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Moicano will walk thru Aldo. Not even a close fight. Aldo was a great fighter, but that was a long time ago. Moicano is peaking and on top of his game.

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    People are over looking one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) fighters in MMA history tonight. Aldo is retiring at the end of this year, and has vowed that he will go through his next 3 opponents. His last fight was a dominant win over Jeremy Stephens, who is no bum.

This is a 3 round bout which is right up Aldo's alley, as his only real fault is that he tired late against Max Holloway. He will come out aggressive and is still an absolute monster. He has lost to 2 fighters in his last 13 years of fighting.....two against Max Holloway and 1 by getting caught by Conor. I will take Jose at + money anytime I can get him, until he proves he cant go anymore. Maybe tonights that night, but I am not betting on it. 1.5 unit on the GOAT.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Fight requires an espn+ subscription and is 5$ a month OR you can use the 7 day free trial and just cancel after 6 days for free.
    Or just google reddit mma streams and you'll have your pick of multiple streaming sites.

WvGambler

Down to +105 now. At least beat the money.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave WvGambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What is this bullshit with having to pay $5 to ESPN when I already have 10 of their other channels?

WvGambler

It’s shit paver, considering there’s not much it offers. ESPN will probably be a full premium Chanel in the future like HBO. It’s too easy to stream to actually pay for.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by SplitAces View Post
    Moicano will walk thru Aldo. Not even a close fight. Aldo was a great fighter, but that was a long time ago. Moicano is peaking and on top of his game.
    You're wrong, I'm right.....Cash it!

WvGambler

Vintage Aldo.....I think he deserves a Conor rematch as his swan song. Probably not a fight that current day Conor would even agree to. Too much to lose and not much to gain for him there.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Nice call Wv

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Nice call Wv
    thanks my dude

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nice

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Aldo is a living, breathing, walking legend. He was never losing this fight tonight. He beat the absolute piss out of Stephens is a great fighter in his own right. Easiest 800 bucks I’ve ever made. Just mad I didn’t get in earlier at a better price.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Great call WV, and got him at a great price

Sharp

WvGambler

Thanks men!