shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Anyone have a good Bet for the Pacquiao fight?

-340 is steep but its pretty much a lock. I would say over 10.5 -270 is a better option but Broner at this weight class scares me because he will just stand there and take shot after shot and not throw anything back.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I'm not a huge boxing or MMA fan but I was always under the impression that often times these fighters don't have "big" fights after losing one or a few big ones previously. After losing to Mayweather twice and a couple other big losses, why is Pacquiao still having main fights? It's surprising to me.

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Broner has a good chin and has never been ko’d or tko’d , pac by decision might be your best bet at -140.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I'm not a huge boxing or MMA fan but I was always under the impression that often times these fighters don't have "big" fights after losing one or a few big ones previously. After losing to Mayweather twice and a couple other big losses, why is Pacquiao still having main fights? It's surprising to me.
    ? better question is how is broner getting to fight pacquiao. he certainly doesnt deserve it but I expect pac picked him to hopefully line up another fight with floyd

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    ? better question is how is broner getting to fight pacquiao. he certainly doesnt deserve it but I expect pac picked him to hopefully line up another fight with floyd
    Oh. Figured broner was some 10-0 newcomber fighting the veteran like it usually is lol.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13678

i havent looked at any odds, but look into pac by decision or fight goes to decision in general

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Because he is the WBA champ, defending his belt.

Manny by decision tonight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pinoy-T-X

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Trying to get paid....

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Manny just signed with Mayweathers promoter.. this is just a ploy to get one last fight with Mayweather.. His shoulder is better, he's going to beat Broner who is not conditioned at this weight class but is a good draw for attention to show how healthy Manny is so when they shove Pac vs Mayweather down our throats in a few months, we can look past them being washed.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15077

Broner has a great chin and hardly throws any punches. Perfect style for the old man to look good against. Manny UD

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

3units to win 1unit isn't awfully bad with wagers such as this.

Just don't bet a fortune.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is rigged

Manny has to win

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Looking at the undercard instead

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

74.99 for this fight have they lost their minds, nobody is going to pay for this garbage
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PromiseLand