rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by KingHawkins View Post
    any of you guys who aren't poor, get yourselves a Thorstream Media Player.
    Live TV, PPV's, every movie and TV show under the sun, forever, no monthly fees. No need for any tv service, netflix, hulu, sling, any of that shit.
    king...thanks for the heads up...how hard is this thing to navigate for a neophyte streamer/computer person?...….

thanks for the response in advance

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Dilla will absolutely not be -210 after that loss, he may be the underdog as well. But i think the line will be pretty close. -120, -105 that will be within ballpark. And it should. Now we know that Dillashaws chin might be worse than we thought. Hes getting rocked way too much for me to put any significant money on that dude again. I hate betting on people with bad chin.
    ya i think hed be -120 range
    not sure the rematch happens right away but well see

UFC being super secretive about 125 lb division staying

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    king...thanks for the heads up...how hard is this thing to navigate for a neophyte streamer/computer person?...….

thanks for the response in advance
    Well sounds the same as using kodi on chromecast? I have chromecast hd and it was just like $80...

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Well sounds the same as using kodi on chromecast? I have chromecast hd and it was just like $80...
    i tried kodi for a while it was pretty crappy imo.. everytime it would be laggy for live sports/ always needed to update programs for tv/movie shows ? find it just easier to live stream sports off reddit / watching movies on whatever movie sites netflix or streaming sites

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    i tried kodi for a while it was pretty crappy imo.. everytime it would be laggy for live sports/ always needed to update programs for tv/movie shows ? find it just easier to live stream sports off reddit / watching movies on whatever movie sites netflix or streaming sites
    Yeah man for sure. I do mma reddit streams and reddit fir everything nowadays plays perfect right off my xbox

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    We did it, boys.

+15 units or so.
    Nice job Dag!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Would agree....the dog would simply get too much action at Cejudo +185/175....Dilla -130 ish,,,,
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Dilla will absolutely not be -210 after that loss, he may be the underdog as well. But i think the line will be pretty close. -120, -105 that will be within ballpark. And it should. Now we know that Dillashaws chin might be worse than we thought. Hes getting rocked way too much for me to put any significant money on that dude again. I hate betting on people with bad chin.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

edit......
    Last edited by rocky mattioli; 01-22-19 at 02:58 PM.

First ... 12131415