Betpoints: 17711

Maycee "The Future" Barber

Terrible nickname

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Unc thinks Mike Perry is gonna get his asss kicked by Cowboy that's who..
    Gotta roll with the old man in this one. I wanna be a cowboy babyyy

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    My Plays off the bat:

Over 1.5 Erosa fight -120....he is a gamer and can use standup or go for the takedown.....Devonte may start slow...
    Dariush-150....style is hard to train for...coming off a brutal TKO looking to right the ship, has the ability to beat anyone
    Bob Ross-165....will own the standup....just hope his TDD holds but I think it will....tall so if he goes down...may be trouble getting up..Trizano is skilled and its a big spot for him..only reason I'm not going HUGE on this one
    Small-
    Gunther by Sub-+3000
    Gunther by KO/TKO+2200
    Gunther Decision+900

Those odd are just wild IMO anything can happen..MMA right boys lol
    Skelly By Decision +200-needs the takedown via grapple to win....makes for a long tired fight..
    Barber by Decision +135 she wins....if she wins, most like a dec...

Gl fellas.....obviously parlays in play as well
    Nice to see some new guys posting plays. Would you be able to add how many units you have on each?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Gotta roll with the old man in this one. I wanna be a cowboy babyyy

UncleChael

Much love brother.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

MMA Junkie disabled commenting on this video. I opened up other recent UFC Denver videos from them, all have commenting abled, seems to be working fine.

Why? I think MMAJunkie is protecting this girl (out of pity) from high possibilty of negative comments or...what else could be the reason?

Just look at the video...Wow..Have you ever seen a more nervous fighter interview?

This girl is like a lam about to be butchered.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Much love brother.

CasaBonita
    CasaBonita's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Hello fellas

Anybody feels like it might be hard to Perry to win a Decision vs Cowboy in Denver? I was thinking on going big on perry 3-6units since i think Cowboy might be washed up... but at the same time perry is not the smartest cat

Few bets for this card mostly parlays, biggest pay De La Rosa ITD

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

SBR UFC/MMA Subforum members?

CasaBonita is the new dog in the forum, and he just pissed all over the UFC Denver thread!

CasaBonita

Hey Thrilla wasup

Sick steam on Trizano, did Violent BobRoss might be injured? o Trizano is a ninja under the radar?

BTW Ben Askren vs Robbie Lawler line is out! and its getting smashed, capped it a couple times

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by CasaBonita View Post
    Anybody feels like it might be hard to Perry to win a Decision vs Cowboy in Denver?
    In theory, they will have an "international panel of judges". In a perfect world this means one judge will be from brazil, one judge from the USA and another judge from the UK or another country. This approach helps cut down on hometown cooked judging.

There are exceptions. The Darren Till vs Stephen Wonderboy Thompson fight where all 3 judges were born and raised in the UK.

It would be cool if judges for events were listed somewhere.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CasaBonita

Sanity Check

Weigh in Results~

Racquel Pennington missed weight by 2 pounds & looked a bit demoralised. @ 22:54

Maycee Barber missed weight by 0.5 pounds on her 1st attempt, made 116 on the second.

Everyone else made weight.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Zombie Zombie Zombie! Please plus odds by fight day!!!

CasaBonita

Chan Sung Jung -110 3u

Germaine De Randamie -185 1.5u
    Germaine De Randamie By Dec +130 1u

Mike Perry (Score card no action) -215 1.5u

Beneil Dariush/De La Rosa +136 4u

Luis Pena by Sub +220 1u

I was on pennington first, but damn she looks like shes gonna die, i was going to pass this card but it seems to have a couple spots

GoodLuck!
    Last edited by CasaBonita; 11-10-18 at 07:35 AM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Maycee's coach had a little sneaky peak at some sideboob action there at the end of the weigh-ins.

bastard!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

going by weighins I gotta bet against cifers. Last time I saw someone that scared at a weighin was thales leites vs silva. He didn't look that scared. That had to be most frightened I have ever seen someone at a weighin.

And yeah, raquel looks terrible and likely is going to break. She must be sick or something.

Sanity Check

Cowboy has been living in a trailer ^ outside the UFC performance institute for this 1.

He's taking this fight more seriously than his usual.

Ppl might have noticed Cowboy looks more muscular and shredded than he has in a long time.

Don't know if it will make a difference, nice to see the old man making an effort...

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Going to chance with Donald Cowboy for this one. Gotta roll with the hometown boy and see that he's taken this fight seriously and take out Perry.

SmellMyFinger
    SmellMyFinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3316

got 0.5 unit bet on cerrone by sub at +650, i think if cerrone shows up for his home crowd and stuns perry at any point he can snatch a neck while perry tires to recover, should be a fun one no matter what the result.

skelly and shelton seem like good bets as well, i relly don't a gree with all the money coming in on bobby mofret especially with him tending to gass after the first , and shelton probalby has his easiest fight here since lausa , and i don't think morales will be able to sub him , also not sure how he will feel after getting blown out of the water by figuerando

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Alright I didn't do any long breakdowns this time around because there was a lot of tape to watch and those takes a while to do. Still want to weigh in on a few fights and seek out different opinions.

- GDR vs Pennington -
    Of course there is a very obvious grappler vs striker dynamic here, but I keep hearing people say that GDR is dead on her back. Looking through tape and the last time she was actually put on her back was in 2013, and against the greatest female bantamweight ever. Some research and it appears that GDR got her purple belt in jiu jitsu 3 years later in 2016. So she has worked on her grappling. Most tellingly is her improvement in TDD. She didn't look all that great defending TDs against even 115 lber Anna Elmose. Less than a year later, she stuffs 8/8 takedown attempts by Holly (I heard this fact but haven't double checked). She looked strong clinching against one of the strongest clinchers at 135 (Holly was holding Cyborg stationary for long periods of time even). There's real progress in the grappling department there, and Rocky really isn't that great of a submission artist. I don't see GDR getting caught unless she's hit the wall due to age, or unless she's out of shape and gasses like Andrade did (who was fighting 2 weight classes up against a giant BW in Rocky).

Rocky, on the other hand, has very lazy TD attempts in open space and seems to prefer bum rushing girls to the fence. The way she charged with her head down let Nunes just grab a thai plum and punish her with knees. GDR's clinch is just as good if not better, and she just has to watch her balance, which is pretty good. If GDR can fight off Holly's fence takedowns, Rocky should have even less of a chance.

More important here is the disparity in striking skill. Rocky has good fundamental punching technique but her lack of combination punching made her a sitting duck against Nunes. GDR's strikes are pinpoint accurate, and she's not there to be hit on the counter.

Then you have the fact that Rocky just went through a hellacious ass whooping just 5 months ago where she injured her leg. It feels like she's being rushed into this hometown card and all the interviews make it sound like she got way out of shape (170 lbs wtf) and wishes she had more time to rehab her leg. A fat and less mobile Rocky is just the wrong direction when facing someone like GDR. Now with a botched weight cut, GDR TKO is more likely than Rocky submission in my opinion. But GDR decision would be my pick. And -170 was a play for me.

- Maycee Barber vs Hannah Ciphers -
    I've been keeping an eye on "The Future Barber" mainly because she's got a ton of holes in her game and I wanted a good spot to fade her. This is probably not the spot to do that though. Ciphers is a tough brawler but she is absolutely tiny for the division (was able to fight at 110 lbs on short notice just a year ago) AND she has a very bad ground game. Maycee is probably going to look to throw her 5 kick to 1 punch offense with that bug eyed stare at Ciphers. While this might work for a bit at range, Barber looks terribly uncomfortable in the pocket. Maybe her striking has improved but, on the feet, I expect Ciphers to hit her a few times and make her take the fight to the ground where Barber can pound out Ciphers or make her give up the back for a choke. The two are both pretty aggressive and are more offense than defense so I liked the under 2.5 at +130 and some Maycee sub (although I think maybe GnP is also likely). We don't know how Maycee reacts to getting cracked either, so the under takes a Ciphers TKO into account (which at around +980 wasn't bad).

- ABC vs Ashley Yoder -
    I feel like I'm alone on this one. And yes I have a habit of picking the somewhat athletic but disappointing WMMA flake. It worked out for me betting Jessica Eye vs JRC, and on Chookagian vs Hill. I'm going to have to go with the unpopular girl here again.

Yoder is getting some respect here because the way she fought in her losses was admirable. Yes she made the Kish fight close, and she had her moments in the Hill fight. And took Dern to a split decision. ABC on the other hand has been absolutely wrecked in her 3 losses in the UFC, only managing to beat the nut low fighters in Magana and Elmose (poor Elmose who had to fight GDR of all people 2 weights up). After tape though, it's pretty clear that Yoder's success was just as due to poor performances on her opponents part than her own awkward and sometimes effective style.

Kish was making all sorts of poor fight choices in her fight with Yoder, selling out on high risk subs and putting herself on her back. This put Yoder in good spots many times in their fight, but she wasn't able to do anything with them in terms of GnP or hutning for subs. Instead, she showed her poor positional control by letting Kish escape each time, sometimes by just hip thrusting and bench pressing Yoder off of her. This same lack of strength and positional control she showed against Hill. She was able to get Hill down, once against the fence and another with an extremely rare shot from distance. In the first TD, Hill stood up almost immediately. In the second, she was only able to stay on top for half a minute landing nothing before trying to jump on Hill's back and letting her get back up. It's worth noting that Yoder hasn't subbed anyone besides low level girls using an armbar. This speaks to maybe her lack of strength or control or both.

ABC is faster and more athletic. Her vaunted boxing isn't great, but it's still a level higher in terms of speed and balance than the slow and telegraphed striking of Yoder. ABC has been able to maintain position and land GnP on girls who admittedly aren't high level (the best maybe being Jamie Moyle). However, she does do damage and scores points, unlike Yoder who is constantly scrambling for the sake of it.

ABC's losses also don't seem too bad in retrospect. She fought off Suarez going strength for strength for most of Rd1 before finally succombing to a dominant position and getting pounded out. She even had her moments against a very strong Aspen Ladd way back in the day. Yoder is closer to the Maganas of the world than the Suarez's in terms of strong positional grappling, and is nowhere near as slick as a Calvillo. I expect the grappling exchanges to be back and forth, but it's more likely than not that ABC ends up looking better due to more time controlling and actually landing ground strikes.

With a slight advantage to ABC in all the important areas, I make her out to be a small favorite here. +140 therefore is a great line for a favorite and ABC by decision +200 was probably the best value for this matchup.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla, and brooks85

Sanity Check

^

#1 AFAIK, Germaine De Randamie hasn't been taken down since she started training out of AKA.

#2 Racquel Pennington is said to have some type of thyroid issue.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MMA fighters have figured out how to beat the Cowboy these days, press forward and crack him in the jaw.. Mike Perry's strength...

Cowboy Cerone sleeps with the fishes tonight...

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

MMA fighters have figured out how to beat the Cowboy these days, press forward and crack him in the jaw.. Mike Perry's strength...

Cowboy Cerone sleeps with the fishes tonight...
    Jibbby The 'Chin' Godfather has spoken. Fading the good old shot chin of the older fighter. This the only fight you capped Jibbby? Capped in like 1/2 a second? lol.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Anyone else going to this card?
    enjoy the event, Hugo!
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    Alright I didn't do any long breakdowns this time around because there was a lot of tape to watch and those takes a while to do. Still want to weigh in on a few fights and seek out different opinions.

- GDR vs Pennington -
    Of course there is a very obvious grappler vs striker dynamic here, but I keep hearing people say that GDR is dead on her back. Looking through tape and the last time she was actually put on her back was in 2013, and against the greatest female bantamweight ever. Some research and it appears that GDR got her purple belt in jiu jitsu 3 years later in 2016. So she has worked on her grappling. Most tellingly is her improvement in TDD. She didn't look all that great defending TDs against even 115 lber Anna Elmose. Less than a year later, she stuffs 8/8 takedown attempts by Holly (I heard this fact but haven't double checked). She looked strong clinching against one of the strongest clinchers at 135 (Holly was holding Cyborg stationary for long periods of time even). There's real progress in the grappling department there, and Rocky really isn't that great of a submission artist. I don't see GDR getting caught unless she's hit the wall due to age, or unless she's out of shape and gasses like Andrade did (who was fighting 2 weight classes up against a giant BW in Rocky).

Rocky, on the other hand, has very lazy TD attempts in open space and seems to prefer bum rushing girls to the fence. The way she charged with her head down let Nunes just grab a thai plum and punish her with knees. GDR's clinch is just as good if not better, and she just has to watch her balance, which is pretty good. If GDR can fight off Holly's fence takedowns, Rocky should have even less of a chance.

More important here is the disparity in striking skill. Rocky has good fundamental punching technique but her lack of combination punching made her a sitting duck against Nunes. GDR's strikes are pinpoint accurate, and she's not there to be hit on the counter.

Then you have the fact that Rocky just went through a hellacious ass whooping just 5 months ago where she injured her leg. It feels like she's being rushed into this hometown card and all the interviews make it sound like she got way out of shape (170 lbs wtf) and wishes she had more time to rehab her leg. A fat and less mobile Rocky is just the wrong direction when facing someone like GDR. Now with a botched weight cut, GDR TKO is more likely than Rocky submission in my opinion. But GDR decision would be my pick. And -170 was a play for me.

- Maycee Barber vs Hannah Ciphers -
    I've been keeping an eye on "The Future Barber" mainly because she's got a ton of holes in her game and I wanted a good spot to fade her. This is probably not the spot to do that though. Ciphers is a tough brawler but she is absolutely tiny for the division (was able to fight at 110 lbs on short notice just a year ago) AND she has a very bad ground game. Maycee is probably going to look to throw her 5 kick to 1 punch offense with that bug eyed stare at Ciphers. While this might work for a bit at range, Barber looks terribly uncomfortable in the pocket. Maybe her striking has improved but, on the feet, I expect Ciphers to hit her a few times and make her take the fight to the ground where Barber can pound out Ciphers or make her give up the back for a choke. The two are both pretty aggressive and are more offense than defense so I liked the under 2.5 at +130 and some Maycee sub (although I think maybe GnP is also likely). We don't know how Maycee reacts to getting cracked either, so the under takes a Ciphers TKO into account (which at around +980 wasn't bad).

- ABC vs Ashley Yoder -
    I feel like I'm alone on this one. And yes I have a habit of picking the somewhat athletic but disappointing WMMA flake. It worked out for me betting Jessica Eye vs JRC, and on Chookagian vs Hill. I'm going to have to go with the unpopular girl here again.

Yoder is getting some respect here because the way she fought in her losses was admirable. Yes she made the Kish fight close, and she had her moments in the Hill fight. And took Dern to a split decision. ABC on the other hand has been absolutely wrecked in her 3 losses in the UFC, only managing to beat the nut low fighters in Magana and Elmose (poor Elmose who had to fight GDR of all people 2 weights up). After tape though, it's pretty clear that Yoder's success was just as due to poor performances on her opponents part than her own awkward and sometimes effective style.

Kish was making all sorts of poor fight choices in her fight with Yoder, selling out on high risk subs and putting herself on her back. This put Yoder in good spots many times in their fight, but she wasn't able to do anything with them in terms of GnP or hutning for subs. Instead, she showed her poor positional control by letting Kish escape each time, sometimes by just hip thrusting and bench pressing Yoder off of her. This same lack of strength and positional control she showed against Hill. She was able to get Hill down, once against the fence and another with an extremely rare shot from distance. In the first TD, Hill stood up almost immediately. In the second, she was only able to stay on top for half a minute landing nothing before trying to jump on Hill's back and letting her get back up. It's worth noting that Yoder hasn't subbed anyone besides low level girls using an armbar. This speaks to maybe her lack of strength or control or both.

ABC is faster and more athletic. Her vaunted boxing isn't great, but it's still a level higher in terms of speed and balance than the slow and telegraphed striking of Yoder. ABC has been able to maintain position and land GnP on girls who admittedly aren't high level (the best maybe being Jamie Moyle). However, she does do damage and scores points, unlike Yoder who is constantly scrambling for the sake of it.

ABC's losses also don't seem too bad in retrospect. She fought off Suarez going strength for strength for most of Rd1 before finally succombing to a dominant position and getting pounded out. She even had her moments against a very strong Aspen Ladd way back in the day. Yoder is closer to the Maganas of the world than the Suarez's in terms of strong positional grappling, and is nowhere near as slick as a Calvillo. I expect the grappling exchanges to be back and forth, but it's more likely than not that ABC ends up looking better due to more time controlling and actually landing ground strikes.

With a slight advantage to ABC in all the important areas, I make her out to be a small favorite here. +140 therefore is a great line for a favorite and ABC by decision +200 was probably the best value for this matchup.
    I was with you on the first two, Turbo, and was hoping I'd see you on Yoder but damn. Maybe I didn't look at every angle, but I thought Yoder has shown a little striking improvement as of late and has the range to keep it even on the feet with ABC doing a lot of whiffing while she's stuck on the outside. In the grappling, I gave Yoder the edge but maybe just on paper - you seem to have done a bit more research than me. Sometimes I don't have it in me to go back and rewatch 3-4 Amanda Bobby Cooper fights. I have a parlay with GDR and Yoder which did make me a little nervous placing just because putting two favs together in WMMA isn't a great plan usually. I am probably going to add GDR in another parlay, and will also be joining you on the under in Barber/Cifers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

My bets... Not one hedge with this event, playing it straight up this go around!!!

$100 a pop per bet on average.. That's how I'm rolling with this event.. Locked and loaded!!

GL everyone!!!

1) De La Rosa by sub
    2) Shelton by Dec
    3) Smith by KO
    4) Ramos by Sub
    5) Skelly straight
    6) Yoder by sub
    7) Pena ITD
    8) Barber by Dec
    9) Daruish Straight
    10) Germaine by Dec
    11) Mike Perry by KO
    12) Yair Straight
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    enjoy the event, Hugo!
    Thanks mate. Best of luck on your bets tonight!

Hugo de Naranja

My bets... Not one hedge with this event, playing it straight up this go around!!!

$100 a pop per bet on average.. That's how I'm rolling with this event.. Locked and loaded!!

GL everyone!!!

1) De La Rosa by sub
    2) Shelton by Dec
    3) Smith by KO
    4) Ramos by Sub
    5) Skelly straight
    6) Yoder by sub
    7) Pena ITD
    8) Barber by Dec
    9) Daruish Straight
    10) Germaine by Dec
    11) Mike Perry by KO
    12) Yair Straight
    With you on most of these except the Main Event. Let's get it!

Hugo de Naranja

UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodriguez Picks:
    Mark De La Rosa Round 2 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Eric Shelton Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Devonte Smith Round 1 KO (Punches)
    Davi Ramos Round 1 Submission (Guillotine Choke)
    Chas Skelly Round 2 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Ashley Yoder Round 1 Submission (Armbar)
    Luis Pena Round 1 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Maycee Barber Round 2 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Thiago Moises Round 1 Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Germaine De Randamie Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Mike Perry Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Chan Sung Jung Round 2 Submission (Twister)

Hugo de Naranja

UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodriguez

Fight Pass Prelims:

Fight #1: De La Rosa vs. Sanchez
    De La Rosa -3.5 (+135) 1.5u
    De La Rosa ITD (+175) 1u

Fight #2: Shelton vs. Morales
    Shelton (-120) 1.8u to win 1.5u
    Shelton Submission (+1235) .5u

Fox Sports 1 Prelims:

Fight #3: Smith (DEBUT) vs. Erosa
    Smith KO/TKO (+100) 1u

Hedge:
    Erosa ITD (+540) 1u

Fight #4: Ramos vs. Gunther
    Ramos KO/TKO (+525) 1u

Fight #5: Skelly vs. Moffett (DEBUT)
    Skelly+Moffett Won’t Go Distance (+145) 1u
    Skelly ITD (+335) 1u
    Skelly KO/TKO (+1065) .5u

Hedge(s):
    Moffett Submission (+725) .5u
    Moffett Round 3 (+1600) .25u

Fight #6: Yoder vs. Cooper
    Yoder+Cooper Won’t Go Distance (+220) 1u
    Yoder ITD (+301) 1u
    Yoder Submission (+370) 1u

Hedge:
    Cooper ITD (+1000) .5u

Main Card:

Fight #7: Pena vs. Trizano
    Pena+Trizano Won’t Go Distance (+115) 1u
    Pena ITD (+160) 1u
    Pena Submission (+325) 1u

Hedge:
    Trizano Decision (+501) .5u

Fight #8: Barber (DEBUT) vs. Cifers (DEBUT)
    Barber Submission (+405) .5u

Hedge(s):
    Cifers ITD (+625) .5u
    Cifers KO/TKO (+985) .5u

Fight #9: Dariush vs. Moises (DEBUT)
    Moises Scorecards = No Action (-146) 2.92u to win 2u
    Moises ITD (+280) 1u
    Moises Round 1 (+475) 1u
    Moises KO/TKO (+505) 1u

Hedge:
    Dariush Decision (+175) 1u

Fight #10: De Randamie vs. Pennington
    De Randamie -3.5 (+175) 1u
    De Randamie KO/TKO (+400) 1.25u

Hedge(s):
    Pennington Submission (+1015) .5u
    Pennington KO/TKO (+2750) .5u

Fight #11: Perry vs. Cerrone
    Perry KO/TKO (+110) 1u
    Perry Round 1 (+225) 1u

Hedge(s):
    Cerrone Decision (+555) .5u
    Cerrone Round 3 (+1300) .5u

Fight #12: Korean Zombie vs. Rodriguez
    Korean Zombie (-125) 6.25u to win 5u
    Korean Zombie+Rodriguez Draw (+8500) .1u

Hedge:
    Rodriguez Decision (+520) .75u

Straight Parlays:
    Pena/De Randamie (+150) 1u
    De La Rosa/Shelton/Smith/Ramos/Skelly/Yoder (+1200) .5u
    Pena/Barber/Moises/De Randamie/Perry/Zombie (+1979) .5u
    De La Rosa/Shelton/Smith/Ramos/Skelly/Yoder/Pena/Barber/Moises/De Randamie/Perry/Korean Zombie (+26940) .5u

Prop Parlays:
    Smith+Erosa WGD/Zombie+Rodriguez WGD (+108) 1u
    Ramos+Gunther WGD/Perry+Cerrone WGD (+110) 1.5u
    Ramos+Gunther WGD/Zombie+Rodriguez WGD (+110) 1u
    Ramos+Gunther WSR2/Skelly/Yoder (+437) .5u
    De La Rosa -3.5/Shelton/Smith+Erosa WSR3 (+479) .5u
    Perry ITD/De Randamie/Korean Zombie (+494) .5u
    Pena/Barber+Cifers Under 2.5/Dariush+Moises Over 2.5 (+529) .5u

Full Card Props:
    Over 6.5 Fights Go Distance (+250) 1.25u
    Over 7.5 Fights Go Distance (+660) .5u
    Over 8.5 Fights Go Distance (+2100) .25u

Multi-Event Parlays:
    Pena/Prazeres (+107) 2u
    Ramos+Gunther WSR2/Rountree+Walker WGD (+126) 1u

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Main event is a tough call.. I'm kinda flipping a coin with that fight.. Korean Zombie is tough but he's only fought once in 4 years. I just gotta fade the Asian.. Should be a good fight though..

Yair was on an 8 fight win streak before losing to Frankie Edgar in his last fight.. Has been the more active fighter.. I'm thinking he rebounds in this fight..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Yair-Rodriguez-106305

FS1 Main Card

Chan Sung
    Jung
    "The Korean Zombie"
    vs
    Yair
    Rodriguez
    "El Pantera"

SOUTH KOREA
    Country
    MEXICO

14-4-0
    Record
    11-2-0

0%
    KO/TKO
    36%

0%
    SUB
    18%

0%
    DEC
    45%

67 in
    Height
    71 in

145 lbs
    Weight
    145 lbs

72 in
    Reach
    71 in

38 in
    Leg Reach
    41 in

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Jibbby has the burning 'Cali wild Fire' in him tonight.

UncleChael

Are people actually throwing real money on Mike Perry? #TellEmUncleChaelSentYah

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

UFC Fight Night 139 - Featherweight 5 rounds - Pepsi Center - Denver, Colorado - FS1
    Sat 11/10 1001 Yair Rodriguez -120 o2½ +100
    11:59PM 1002 Chan Sung Jung +100 u2½ -120

...ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    I was with you on the first two, Turbo, and was hoping I'd see you on Yoder but damn. Maybe I didn't look at every angle, but I thought Yoder has shown a little striking improvement as of late and has the range to keep it even on the feet with ABC doing a lot of whiffing while she's stuck on the outside. In the grappling, I gave Yoder the edge but maybe just on paper - you seem to have done a bit more research than me. Sometimes I don't have it in me to go back and rewatch 3-4 Amanda Bobby Cooper fights. I have a parlay with GDR and Yoder which did make me a little nervous placing just because putting two favs together in WMMA isn't a great plan usually. I am probably going to add GDR in another parlay, and will also be joining you on the under in Barber/Cifers.
    Yoder's punches are way too slow and telegraphed for me. If she looked okay against Dern, I think it's more of what Dern was doing. It was her UFC debut and Dern was just running forward without any defense or concern with what Yoder was throwing. Round 2 was a staring contest and Yoder was having success pot shotting at range, but it didn't look like she could keep Dern off her if Dern really put effort into advancing. Fight should still be close but the dog odds for ABC feels right.

Looks like GDR is a consensus pick for us this time around tho so let's hope it cashes!

First 12345 ... Last