kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs
    kcchiefs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5070

Pfl 10

Anyone gonna cap these fights? I've been doing well on any MMA events. I'll post my opinions on each fight and look forward to some discussion. No expert by no means but have been betting on all MMA events the past few month and been doing well. Just figured I'd share my experience. Will post write-ups now as I research some of these fighters I'm less familiar with. I don't have lines at my book so bets all depend on value. So I may end up betting a fighter I do not write-up as a winner due to value in lines.
    Last edited by kcchiefs; 10-16-18 at 04:59 PM.

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

Abus Magomedov v Gasan Umalatov

Gasan is outclassed everywhere here. I see Abus laying him down with a big shot and finishing him on the ground. Gasan will have to try to close distance and catch Abus, but Abus's kicking and length should have no problems keeping at range.

Abus will get another 1st round finish here.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Not watching cuz Ali Abdel Aziz is involved and he is a suspicious character.

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

Can't let him stop you from making easy money.

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

Jake Shields v Ray Cooper III

Classic striker vs grappler here. I did watch the first fight between them and it was a pretty thorough beating by Cooper. Shields took alot of damage and could not get a takedown due to his inability to set them up. Surprisingly to me, Shields was a -1400 favorite in that fight. Im very curious to see what the line is here. Shields is a veteran of the sport and has had extreme success on the ground with marquee wins. Cooper's opposition is weak in comparison. Age is obviously a factor in this bout. The line is going to factor who I will be wagering on here but I feel Shields, being a vet, should have a better gameplan to get this to the ground.

Shields gets a sub likely in round 2 after wearing on cooper in round one. Its gonna end with a Shields sub or Copper KO.

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

Bruno Santos v Sadibou Sy

Another rematch on this card. I don't have a strong opinion on this fight but do think it will play out similar to first fight but Santos will likely have more success unless caught by a head kick.

Santos by Dec here

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

Rick Story v Handesson Ferreira

This is going to be an interesting matchup. Story took a 2 year vacation then won both his PFL fights handily. His movement got better in his second PFL fight but his head still seemed a bit stiff. That can easily get him in trouble vs Ferreira. Ferreira has some quick and heavy hands and is very crafty. Not alot of history on Ferreira to go off but his fight script should be stand up all the way. I think Story's pressure will ultimately lead to a takedown so long as he can stay away from the big shots. I don't believe it will be competitive if the fight stays there.

I'll take Story. I see him finishing it by sub in second round.

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

John Howard v Shamil Gamzatov

Fight changed to Howard v Eddie Gordon. Not a very enticing fight. Gordon throws arching overhooks that could be fight ending but shouldn't land. Howard has the grappling advantage in my opinion.

Howard by Dec
    Last edited by kcchiefs; 10-20-18 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Fight change

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

Magomed Magomedkerimov v Pavel Kusch

Magomed is a good all around fighter who likes to strike. Pavel Kusch is a submission artist who also likes to stand and throw for some reason. When Kush is going backwards he tends to get caught against the cage and thats where I see him being tomorrow night. It'll likely be a short night for Kusch.

Magomenkerimov by TKO R1

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

Louis Taylor v Rex Harris

Could be a fun fight to watch. I think experience wins this one and maybe some power.

I'll take Taylor to win.

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

Bojan Velickovic v Abubakar Nurmagomedov

Bojan is a good all around fighter. We all know Nurmagomedov is a tremendous grappler. I believe that Bojan can keep this fight on the feet and win round one.

Bojan advances by draw.

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

I’ll so gonna post wagers now. “
    $170 to win $100 on John howard

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

$220 to win $100 on Rick Story

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

$50 to win $100 on Sy
    $50 to win $125 on shields

kcchiefs
    Go Chiefs

Adding another $200 to win $100 on Rick Story. Line dropped so couldn’t help it.