View Poll Results: MCGREGOR/NURMAGOMEDOV Post fight anticseserved or Not?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conor deserved it

25 59.52%
  • Disgusted by Khabib and his team

17 40.48%
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    Conor is a little bitch and he completely deserved it.
    You said that twenty times already.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

SBR getting wound up over hyped-up theatrics.
    Eat the cheeze!!
    McGegor is laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 10-07-18 at 12:20 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

controversy makes you money

great move by the russian

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    controversy makes you money

great move by the russian
    Nope, not this time. Both guys lost in this fight, unfortunately Khabib won the fight and still lost more.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

UFC loves this

Rematch next year

100%

The Kraken

Conor was out of the UFC for two years and Khabib was pretty active in those two years.

Id say give Conor two more fights before a rematch, let him fight Diaz again and someone like Furgeson. Khabib is too much for Conor right now.

Feed Khabib to GSP at a catch weight

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Pr stunt

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Conor was out of the UFC for two years and Khabib was pretty active in those two years.

Id say give Conor two more fights before a rematch, let him fight Diaz again and someone like Furgeson. Khabib is too much for Conor right now.

Diaz says he won’t fight Conor a third time.

“I ain’t fighting no trilogy,” he said. “He already got his ass whipped. He can fight everybody else, I got shit to do too.”

Nate Diaz also assured he’s not interested in fighting Khabib Nurmagomedov.

“I don’t wanna fight no boring ass fighter,” he said. “I already slapped the guy on the street and that motherf*cker didn’t do shit. And then he tried to roll up with his boys and I slapped all those motherfuckers too. Pussies.”

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Diaz says he won’t fight Conor a third time.

“I ain’t fighting no trilogy,” he said. “He already got his ass whipped. He can fight everybody else, I got shit to do too.”

Nate Diaz also assured he’s not interested in fighting Khabib Nurmagomedov.

“I don’t wanna fight no boring ass fighter,” he said. “I already slapped the guy on the street and that motherf*cker didn’t do shit. And then he tried to roll up with his boys and I slapped all those motherfuckers too. Pussies.”

I love me some Diaz

Well, they need to find a few fights for Mcnuggets cuz he wasn’t very competetive. He looked tired in the first round and spent by the end of 2. Had an ok 3rd but had nothing left in 4.

He probably trained hard for a few months but Khabib had been training hard for years.

Whatever, who were the ring girls?

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Was a little out of control. Will still watch though

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

We will all watch the rematch.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I love me some Diaz

Well, they need to find a few fights for Mcnuggets cuz he wasn’t very competetive. He looked tired in the first round and spent by the end of 2. Had an ok 3rd but had nothing left in 4.

He probably trained hard for a few months but Khabib had been training hard for years.

Whatever, who were the ring girls?
    Ring girls were on fire!

Also, I was able to watch two extra live fights at the bar I was at.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Its whatever but its a good thing for ufc because everybody will wanna see a rematch now just because of this, dana would be fool not to make it happen
    i would assume conor has too much pride for a rematch. that was embarassing and the mismatch was obvious. the best punch was actually thrown by khabib. conor never hurt him and khabib didn't look like he had been in a fight afterwards. cm will get a few other money fights and be fine.

Greenline
    Greenline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Only winner here is Mac, has 5 fights left on a 6 fight deal and was nowhere near looking like he deserved a rematch.

No way that was a work with Khabib leaping into the $8,500 section.

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

Problem is, Conor will get his ass kicked by both of those guys, especially Ferguson who would effectively murder McGregor. Conor is not even a top 5 LW on his very best day. He'll get annihilated by any of the elites in that division.

robbypark

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You said that twenty times already.
    And it bears repeating 20 more times.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Problem is, Conor will get his ass kicked by both of those guys, especially Ferguson who would effectively murder McGregor. Conor is not even a top 5 LW on his very best day. He'll get annihilated by any of the elites in that division.

except ferguson is a risk taker and will trade shots with him. conor always has a punchers chance. aldo destroyed his future career trying to go toe 2 toe.

robbypark

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    except ferguson is a risk taker and will trade shots with him. conor always has a punchers chance. aldo destroyed his future career trying to go toe 2 toe.
    LOL Conor hits like a bitch at LW and Ferguson will literally walk right through all of Conor's punches. Khabib is known for not having much of a chin and he wasn't even flinching at any of Conor's punches. After realizing how little power Conor actually has, Khabib ended up whipping him even in the stand up. (And knocking his ass down to boot) That "puncher's chance" is hardly there for McGregor unless he's at FW or fighting guys with complete glass chins like Alvarez. Ferguson would destroy him close to the same extent Khabib did, except he'll do it on the feet.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL Conor hits like a bitch at LW and Ferguson will literally walk right through all of Conor's punches. Khabib is known for not having much of a chin and he wasn't even flinching at any of Conor's punches. After realizing how little power Conor actually has, Khabib ended up whipping him even in the stand up. (And knocking his ass down to boot) That "puncher's chance" is hardly there for McGregor unless he's at FW or fighting guys with complete glass chins like Alvarez. Ferguson would destroy him close to the same extent Khabib did, except he'll do it on the feet.
    its ok to say the guy isn't the greatest ufc fighter, but to imply he has no power is silly. diaz was a bigger man and felt those shots. he admitted it. conor is a natural fighter. not built to beat the best in overall mma, but in a stand up fight has a shot against most.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    To a lot of people respect and defending your religion is worth more than money.
    And all those people need to be shot. The defending their silly religion i mean.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    And all those people need to be shot. The defending their silly religion i mean.
    Oh so you are an atheist?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Oh so you are an atheist?
    im a realist and religion has cost so many lives to be lost for something nobody even knows is true

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Seen you defend what you believe in on many occasions on this forum but religious people can't? Worrisome inciting of violence post from you. I will asume it's just a figure of speech. A true religious person would never say or think like this. Think about that for a second.

im a realist and religion has cost so many lives to be lost for something nobody even knows is true

people kill people...pretty sure without religion this will be the same.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

100% justifiable. Conor and his team brought it all on. They ran their mouths the whole time, and didn't back anything up. Khabib took the abuse, told everyone he was going to smash their boy, then did so. I even loved on the broadcast when Joe Rogan acted like Conor didn't swing at anybody or touch anybody... Fuk off.

Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Khabib and his team went into Jihad mode to punish Team McGregor for their blasphemous transgressions of Shariah.

Deport them, then drone strike them.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Don’t care bout either...but by the rules Khabib f***ed up and he’ll pay some fines, blah blah blah...

The good thing is is this will cetainly make anyone against Khabib an underdog, and most likely a sizeable one, and when that dog is Tony Ferg, all in!

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Seen you defend what you believe in on many occasions on this forum but religious people can't? Worrisome inciting of violence post from you. I will asume it's just a figure of speech. A true religious person would never say or think like this. Think about that for a second.

people kill people...pretty sure without religion this will be the same.
    I don’t have a problem with religious people but a lot of them are the biggest hypocrites walking the planet. Those evangelicals make me sick with their phony views. If people need to use religion as a crutch so be it. Religion does some good in the world b ut it does a ton more bad. I think Mark Twain said it best when he said “Religion was created when the first con man met the first fool”. Oh and it was a tounge and cheek statement. Of course i don’t think they should be shot
    Last edited by Thor4140; 10-11-18 at 01:04 AM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    Khabib and his team went into Jihad mode to punish Team McGregor for their blasphemous transgressions of Shariah.

Deport them, then drone strike them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    People are talking about Khabib's wresting as if he's a god. He is not a god. In fact, he has only ONE win against an elite fighter in his entire career. What's the basis for inferring that Khabib has a godlike ability?

People are talking about Conor like he's totally helpless on the ground. In fact, Conor will have the strongest ground game of anyone Khabib has fought in several years.

People are talking about Conor like he has no take down defense. In fact, Conor's only ever struggled against a takedown in one fight in his UFC career. In this fight, he was dealing with a significant knee injury and he also managed to inflict a lot of damage from the bottom. Mendes may not have Khabib's top-game, but he has much better takedowns.

Khabib backers are betting on a mythology constructed by narrative. That is no reason to lay a price.

You're an idiot. I don't think you get told that enough. #35

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Khabib is saying he is done in the UFC if they cut teammate Zubaira Tukhugov. I'm glad Khabib is putting pressure on Dana White. Conor and his team did all that stuff leading up to the fight and were never punished. My guess is Dana will cave.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/2...tukhugov-fired

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I'll be right there w ya...so true.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsynweap84 View Post
    Don’t care bout either...but by the rules Khabib f***ed up and he’ll pay some fines, blah blah blah...

The good thing is is this will cetainly make anyone against Khabib an underdog, and most likely a sizeable one, and when that dog is Tony Ferg, all in!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Khabib is saying he is done in the UFC if they cut teammate Zubaira Tukhugov. I'm glad Khabib is putting pressure on Dana White. Conor and his team did all that stuff leading up to the fight and were never punished. My guess is Dana will cave.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/2...tukhugov-fired

Scott Coker check in

The Kraken

Fukk Khabib for putting Dana in that spot. What his teammate did was deaerving of a ufc ban. He ran up behind Conor and threw two cheap shots from behind, how can you defend that? Thats scummy and bottom of the barrel

The Kraken

Fukk Khabib for putting Dana in that spot. What his teammate did was deaerving of a ufc ban. He ran up behind Conor and threw two cheap shots from behind, how can you defend that? Thats scummy and bottom of the barrel

Khabib better be careful, he might just get a reality check outta this deal and realize even though he has a bet he’s not that big of a draw. Dana could live without Khabib

bababoyee
    bababoyee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1268

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    No idea what’s going on
    My favorite comment in this thread

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

It was a very bad look for the ufc brand. Everyone involved on from both sides deserves a form of punishment and fine. Dana can tell Khabib’s guys to get fuked. If Khabib wants to quit, let him. He can go wrestle borat in Kiev. Stars can always be made.

I’m sure the risk management depts at T-Mobile and ufc are sending a lot of claims to their insurance providers. My dad took my nephew and said it was pretty chaotic on way out. Lots of vomit and a handful of fights.

Is McGregor close to being shot? I don’t follow ufc enough to have an opinion. I do know floyd carried him in their scam “fight”. That could have been over inside of 3 rounds had floyd put in any real effort.

That guy Lewis debo’d flinched before the punch was even thrown.

First 123 Last