dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    You're an idiot. I don't think you get told that enough.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    You're an idiot. I don't think you get told that enough.

Hey mr. trying to look smart with his renaissance avatar. I said probably. Based on my weighed in observations of ignorant and biased opinions about khabib on different social media platforms over the years...and not just sbr.

Here is post number 20 in this thread for you. You think I make this shit up?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    I'm rooting for the loud mouth Conor. Can't stand sanctimonious fanatics in backwards religion where the prophet was a big pedo...
    Thx for your useless contribution for the fight though. Something we never heard before. Idiot.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Does MMA test for all drugs or just PEDS? I'd be shocked if Conor hasn't done meth or regularly indulges in it. He sounds and looks like a drug addict.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why does Conor still have 2 belts?

I thought they stripped one of them?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gotta be a little mentally off, angry or insecure to fight in MMA.. Trust me on this.. Been there and seen that!!! Conor no different.. My guess he is insecure at some level.. Let me break it down and explain - Take the time to read -

Look at Mike Tyson for example and his up bringing.. It's all the same.. Get wronged in life, no mom and dad and or abusive or neglectful parents growing up. Not sure which is worse? No real male role model and you turn and become angry and self isolated. You have no one but yourself, you are insecure... Got in street fights and you kicked ass after getting your ass kicked. Thought maybe I can kick ass also in the professional sports game maybe.

Male role model then comes along at some point and you latch on.. He pumps you up and says you are this and that and you begin to believe.. Next thing you know you have wrist raps on and gloves and are hitting the heavy bag..

I know these things.. Some people can really kick asss though and have no fear.. Nothing to lose and everything to gain.. So you go for it, you are angry in life and you have no one that loves you.. That's a motivator...

MMA fighters or Boxers you become then.. It's a good way to get your anger and aggressions out as a youth.. Combat sports are good for that... Then there is a brother hood between teams and gyms and that is much like a street gang.. It's feeling like you belong to something and are a family in a sense.. That's human nature, belonging to something!!!

That's keeping it real.. Been in the MMA world since it was originated.. That's what I know, been around rough people also for a long time...
    Brevity

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Brevity
    la·zy
    ˈlāzē/
    adjective
    adjective: lazy; comparative adjective: lazier; superlative adjective: laziest
    unwilling to work or use energy.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Why does Conor still have 2 belts?

I thought they stripped one of them?
    Might as well talk to a fukkin wall........

Nov 27, 2016 - Conor McGregor has vacated his featherweight title, ending his time as a ... Audie Attar, was asked if his client would fight any attempt to take one of his titles. ... If a belt is taken or what have you, it's figurative. He still keeps that win. ... a voice to the voiceless, challenge the powerful and hold them to account.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Might as well talk to a fukkin wall........

Nov 27, 2016 - Conor McGregor has vacated his featherweight title, ending his time as a ... Audie Attar, was asked if his client would fight any attempt to take one of his titles. ... If a belt is taken or what have you, it's figurative. He still keeps that win. ... a voice to the voiceless, challenge the powerful and hold them to account.

He was stripped. So he brought his own belts from Ireland which was given to him at the time of his wins. You think Dana and the UFC gonna stop him from showing with those belts? Conor does whatever the fukk he wants!

Best way to answer your question is this picture right here.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This fight is getting so much hype.. The match up makes for a boring fight actually when you think about it. Striker vs Wrestler styles..

Usually ends up being a lay and pray till the finish.. Crowd starts boo'ing, ref gets pressured to stand them up..

Just saying.... Like all the old GSP fights..

I'm more excited to see the El Cucuy vs Showtime Pettis fight myself..

UFC 229 - Lightweight 3 rounds. - T-Mobile Arena - Las Vegas, Nevada - PPV
    Sat 10/6 1101 Anthony Pettis +300 o2½ -115
    11:30PM 1102 Tony Ferguson -360 u2½ -105

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post

Best way to answer your question is this picture right here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Conor such a meal ticket for the UFC.... Dana may let him keep the belt even after he loses...

We're gonna see alot of this...

and this...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

McIrish may have his moments though when the fight is standing briefly.. Khabib might get tagged standing but I'm not betting on it... Conor never had great take down defense and or wrestling...

Still I think this happens most of the fight...

\
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-06-18 at 11:49 AM.

hyp3
    #1picks
    hyp3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    McIrish may have his moments though when the fight is standing briefly.. Khabib get tagged but I'm not betting on it... Conor never had great take down defense and or wrestling...

Still I think this happens most of the fight...

\
    makes me not wanna bet on connor

PAULYPOKER

Judo boring as fukk to wach but it's just as important as Karate in any fight...

Best at both always trumps...........

hyp3
    #1picks
    hyp3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by hyp3 View Post
    makes me not wanna bet on connor
    and i bet on connor like an ass :-(

First 12