Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    There once was a man who said to his friend "hey watch this, I bet I can make that horse over there laugh".

The man walks over to the horse and whispers something in his ear. The horse laughs long and hard.

The man says: "that was easy. now I'm going to make the horse cry by showing him something. But turn your head I don't want you to see what it is".

The man walks back over to the horse and shows it something. The horse starts crying.

The man's friend says: "dayam son. you like the horse whisperer. How did you do that"?

The man says.. "The first time I told the horse my dick was bigger than his. The horse laughed. The second time I showed him."

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Not really. It was like (+875) and KO/TKO was around (+575), at least when I bet it.
    Oh Ok Hugo... I thought the sub might be +1300 or something.. I did see the KO prop at +575 though...

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Why don't you start posting your bets before instead of talking about how well you did after the fact? I believe that you are actually winning these bets but posting before ups anyone's credibility.
    I never post my plays before the fact. Don't want people like thor tailing me. Ever.

I'm a strong believer in people thinking for themselves rather than hopping on lemming trains headed for the sheepleverse.

Sheepleverse life is no way to approach gambling or anything else for that matter. So why encourage it?

That said maybe someday books will ban me or I'll be limited enough to switch to being a tout due to it being my only option.

Then you'll see my screencaps and bet slips come out when I start to sell my picks on future MMA events.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15343

Hell of a troll job or literally the biggest mong on the site

Sanity Check

Btw did I mention I'm a troll?

Just a troll guys. Disappointing!
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 09-10-18 at 12:30 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Sanity Check 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rsynweap84 gave Sanity Check 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave Sanity Check 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sanity Check

Trollllllllolololol

Last edited by Sanity Check; 09-10-18 at 12:31 PM.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Fuk Donald Trump!! Wakanda Forever!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

People who post plays before fights start deserve respect. Also helps everyone makes money which is what should be happening. Anyone can say they bet a fighter after a cards over. Also it helps nobody as well.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Long live donald trump! Making America great again. It's a fact!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I never post my plays before the fact. Don't want people like thor tailing me. Ever.

I'm a strong believer in people thinking for themselves rather than hopping on lemming trains headed for the sheepleverse.

Sheepleverse life is no way to approach gambling or anything else for that matter. So why encourage it?

That said maybe someday books will ban me or I'll be limited enough to switch to being a tout due to it being my only option.

Then you'll see my screencaps and bet slips come out when I start to sell my picks on future MMA events.

Sanity Check

Tyron Woodley: "Spent the last 12 days trying to find Wakanda on a map."

Tyron Woodley: "The evil white man has hidden it from me. Those bastards!"

(Woodley is a smart guy with a high fight IQ but says silly things sometimes...sooo if the shoe fits)

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

The Gorilla that ran up on (King Kong) Tyron Woodley!!! Fukk Donald Trump!!

Sanity Check

Silly people couldn't name a single reason why they hate Donald Trump.

They simply follow what the random voices on tv say as if they were incapable of thinking for themselves.

Thor4140

Silly people couldn't name a single reason why they hate Donald Trump.

They simply follow what the random voices on tv say as if they were incapable of thinking for themselves.

How about he stiffed someone i knew with one of his bankruptcy’s u fuking clown. I could fill up ten pages of his bullshit con artist way’s but it is time to stop this bullshit in the mma threads. Why don’t u post your nonsense in the political threads. I’m sure u will be welcome with open arms like the other gullible nitwits who see nothing wrong with anything he does. He did once say “i love the uneducated” or “I could shoot someone on fifth avenue and not lose my supporters”.

Sanity Check

How about he stiffed someone i knew with one of his bankruptcy’s u fuking clown. I could fill up ten pages of his bullshit con artist way’s but it is time to stop this bullshit in the mma threads. Why don’t u post your nonsense in the political threads. I’m sure u will be welcome with open arms like the other gullible nitwits who see nothing wrong with anything he does. He did once say “i love the uneducated” or “I could shoot someone on fifth avenue and not lose my supporters”.
    Think of all the people that got stiffed when Floyd Mayweather Jr filed for bankruptcy 2-3 times.

Oh, I forgot. Bankruptcy is only wrong when Donald Trump does it.

Having flings and side action is only wrong when Donald Trump does it. Wanting to lower taxes, only wrong when Trump is involved. When Trump creates jobs and improves the US economy, #blameObama for that. Even though Obama's $1.4 trillion dollar economic stimulus plan failed to do anywhere near as well as Trump's economic policies which cost virtually nothing to taxpayers.

Nearly every clothing retailer on earth has their wares made in sweatshops. But the media only criticizes Donald Trump's businesses when they follow that industry standard.

I'm sorry to say this but the bottom line here is that there are plenty of people who did the same or worse things than what Trump did.

But somehow its only "wrong" when Trump does it.

Sanity Check

Trying to defend Trump from degenerate gamblers.

Maybe I'm the idiot, here.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I do agree with a good part of that sadly....using a loophole created by the gov't IMO is encouraged....f your pride....if they created it...use it....THEY ARE....
    Think of all the people that got stiffed when Floyd Mayweather Jr filed for bankruptcy 2-3 times.

Having flings and side action is only wrong when Donald Trump does it. Wanting to lower taxes, only wrong when Trump is involved. When Trump creates jobs and improves the US economy, #blameObama for that. Even though Obama's $1.4 trillion dollar economic stimulus plan failed to do anywhere near as well as Trump's economic policies which cost virtually nothing to taxpayers.

Nearly every clothing retailer on earth has their wares made in sweatshops. But the media only criticizes Donald Trump's businesses when they follow that industry standard.

I'm sorry to say this but the bottom line here is that there are plenty of people who did the same or worse things than what Trump did.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

How will you go tout without any verified record of success? Who will pay for your services without any clue what your body of work looks like? Why not post your plays just before the event starts? Makes it difficult to tail.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    How will you go tout without any verified record of success? Who will pay for your services without any clue what your body of work looks like? Why not post your plays just before the event starts? Makes it difficult to tail.
    He probably believes u will steal his picks and sell them for yourself. Guys like him who hide behind a safe wall of delusion have a lot of confidence in themselves

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    How will you go tout without any verified record of success?
    One of the books I use carries an option to publicly link to betslips which the book confirms.

He probably believes u will steal his picks and sell them for yourself. Guys like him who hide behind a safe wall of delusion have a lot of confidence in themselves
    I'm certain that nearly everyone here secretly believes they're smarter than me.

Well if people are so smart why can't they come up with their own winning picks? Notice the contradiction there?
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 09-11-18 at 05:57 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Thor4140

This might be the worst defense of a person i ever read on the net. Jesus

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

This might be the worst defense of a person i ever read on the net. Jesus

Guy has gone full retard.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

The Gorilla that ran up on (King Kong) Tyron Woodley!!! Fukk Donald Trump!!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Garbage video

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Garbage video

Why?