Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

nobody that ever box had this in there arsenal - that quick knockout instantly

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

found bb

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Lennox Lewis dodged Vitaly Klitschko after he got the sht beat out of him. He was so scared of getting his a$$ kicked again he straight up retired

Everyone in the boxing industry still makes fun of him for that btch move to this day

Roy Jones jr and Hardesty and those guys are constantly trashing Lewis bc of that btch move every big event when the cameras are off

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Charlie Z.

That's the guy I was hoping the UFC would bring in to fight CM Punk.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Charlie Z.

That's the guy I was hoping the UFC would bring in to fight CM Punk.
    that guy is a punk

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

His 2nd fight with Oliver McCall, McCall was paid to take a dive. McCall beat his azz the 1st fight. During the 2nd fight McCall started crying and basically had a nervous breakdown on his stool. He knew he could beat the snot out of that pucie! The boxing commission played it off like Oliver just was having some mental problem. Boxing was really a shyt show back then. They are making a good effort at cleaning it up a bit! Fock your stats and duration of his reign, he was a coward! Been a part of the fight game and have been exposed to it since I can remember, he will never be remembered by fight fans that grew up when boxing was a social influence. When a White boy would be undefeated because he would be protected and only fight hasbeens and tomato cans, they would hype the fight against an Ali, Sugar Ray, Holmes and races would have their little arguments and the black dude would beat the white dudes azz. I was in Jr. High during busing in Akron. I lost my AZZ with the brothers when Holmes K.O.ed Gerry Cooney(the Great White Hope)lol. Here is a list Lennox would never beat. Oliver McCall! Do I need to go any futher? He was a COWARD! Not a fighter mentality at ALL!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

no nervous breakdown that was a strategy employed by mccall that didnt work out in the end, lennox was good but was lacking in some areas, no way the greatest for me

First 12