Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Does Khabib really have the standup to get this to the ground? We saw Conor down before but that was against a guy who had great wrestling but dangerous boxing in Mendes. Is Khabib “MMA” wrestling that much better than Mendes? I don’t think that pressure nonsense will work against a guy that can crack like Conor and a guy that can move like Conor. We just saw a smothering offense beat a guy with average boxing win the 170 intern title but have we ever saw a guy with smothering offense beat a guy that can stick and move like Conor? I guess we will get the answers eventually. The sport really does need Conor back. Get ready for 3 million pay per view buys.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

It may be my biggest bet ever- no joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    lol I almost always strongly disagree with you and it's the same here!
    Don't do ittt ha

Conor ain't losing to this over rated Russian

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

If these "magic" McGregor hands don't KO him upon entry.....its done.....he will chance eating it, walk him down and end the thing easily after the takedown....mcG wants $, heartless, been bought, will TAP .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Does Khabib really have the standup to get this to the ground? We saw Conor down before but that was against a guy who had great wrestling but dangerous boxing in Mendes. Is Khabib “MMA” wrestling that much better than Mendes? I don’t think that pressure nonsense will work against a guy that can crack like Conor and a guy that can move like Conor. We just saw a smothering offense beat a guy with average boxing win the 170 intern title but have we ever saw a guy with smothering offense beat a guy that can stick and move like Conor? I guess we will get the answers eventually. The sport really does need Conor back. Get ready for 3 million pay per view buys.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    If these "magic" McGregor hands don't KO him upon entry.....its done.....he will chance eating it, walk him down and end the thing easily after the takedown....mcG wants $, heartless, been bought, will TAP .....
    Conor did a lot of damage to Mendes when they hit the ground opening him up which now they become slippery. You know those elbows will be coming once they hit the ground that is why El Cuchy was sending out those videos with him hitting those poles with his elbows. You guys have been underestimating McGregor for ever and all he does is win. Whitaker shows u how a very good boxer can neutralize somewhat a wrestler. I honestly believe Mendes takedowns are more trouble than Khabibs. Khabibs sloppy and if Conor staggers him once all that rushing in will be most likely an after thought. I saw five rounds with Khabibs last fight with a guy who didn't even belong in there getting up from his takedowns late in the fight. The guy his human.

Sirius
    Sirius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    What makes him overrated? I think his wins have been impressive (Conor's have been too)
    Well, Khabib has been somewhat impressive in what he is good at but I say he's over rated.
    We all know the criticisms or question marks that remain when it comes to his total game -- his questionable stand up, lack of elite competition, not very athletic, not sure about how smart he is and imo we've never seen him swim out of deep water with his chin tested.
    The takedowns of Khabib aren't great too...over rated.

I've been doubting him the whole time, like Kevin Lee.
    I don't think he's the beast that so many do and that Al fight was a joke.

Sirius
    Sirius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

I'd parlay Cormier and Conor, Paper

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

TJcaliente
    TJcaliente's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

I see Conor winning by KO whithin the first 3 rounds. Khabib leaves his face exposed way to much and has never been punched by heavy hands. If it happens to go the distance I see khabib taking it by decision though.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Khalabib has been cracked, least he took the Menace down after that hard clean shot asap. I am not at all convinced by Khalabib’s chin. I definitely not convinced the Menace is anything compared to Conor, and before you declare fanboyism, know that I have said some downright awful shit bout Conor. Infact he still lost to Diaz in 2 but another time. Now that said this hits the mat, Conor will die in 2 rounds of ground work with Khabib, his cardio he isn’t fixable imo, after 1.5-2 rnds of the russian on top if he can make it to the stool, I’ll be shocked, but Khalabib better finish him, cuz the last thing he should want is Conor starting standing up 5 times, one good combo by this guy has been enough to end them besides Diaz, whom we all know has a skull made of concrete.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

@rsynweap word is out that Conor is looking for you. You shouldn't have threatened his children. I would buy a gun if I were you.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

fight is official now

stonebanks
    stonebanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Sell a kidney - KHABIB. Bookies handing out free money.

First 12