SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Deal reached for Gennady Golovkin vs. Canelo Alvarez rematch !

Sept 15th!

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Glad its happening, i felt ggg won the 1st fight but wasnt mad at a draw..however this time i feel canelo beats him, and it wont be up for debate

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Now that Canelo has to stay away from the "Mexican Meat" he's going to get his ass whooped.

PowerMoves
    PowerMoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

Canelo wins rematch and we have a trilogy!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

hope ggg doesn't get robbed by the judges again

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Is Adelaide Byrd judging?

She is unavailable?

No problem. The judges from Darren Till vs Stephen Thompson will work for free and are guaranteed to score the fight worse than Adelaide Byrd did the last time.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Sanity Check 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Is Adelaide Byrd judging?

She is unavailable?

No problem. The judges from Darren Till vs Stephen Thompson will work for free and are guaranteed to score the fight worse than Adelaide Byrd did the last time.
    Money on triple g that night. Not a surprise decision to me

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Now that Canelo has to stay away from the "Mexican Meat" he's going to get his ass whooped.
    My bro and I used to take Clen, it was solid and we could do cadio forever and kept our bf% down... This was back in the 90’s before we knew it was trashing our thyroids

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Finally a bout worthy of paying the $$$

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Canelo won the 1st fight the announcers and media were biased as fuk trying to make it seem like there was a scandal with the fight but in fact canelo thoroughly outboxed GGG in a boring fight. GGG is too slow unless he knocks canelo out he can't win. I expect canelo to outbox GGG again.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Canelo won the 1st fight the announcers and media were biased as fuk trying to make it seem like there was a scandal with the fight but in fact canelo thoroughly outboxed GGG in a boring fight. GGG is too slow unless he knocks canelo out he can't win. I expect canelo to outbox GGG again.
    I haven’t seen the fight but u are the first guy i know who thought Canelo won the fight. Could everyone else be wrong?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

/Charles Manson avatar trolling

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

call me crazy but with the blatant doping and judging fiasco in first fight how the hell can anyone get excited about this money grab?

canelo as overrated a fighter as I have ever seen

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I haven’t seen the fight but u are the first guy i know who thought Canelo won the fight. Could everyone else be wrong?
    People who watch fights are often influenced by the commentators. HBO was cheering and trying to make the fight seem more dramatic than it actually was. GGG is a huge puncher if he landed significant shots canelo would get wobbled or go down. Canelo was too fast for him most people don't now shit about boxing. And don't get me wrong I am not paying for the pay per view and I would not call the first fight entertaining in any way.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

FUk Canelo. guys uses drugs that ugly bitch. He lost the first fight and got bailed out. Triple G gonna knock that ass out this time.

wikkidinsane

You are full of shit. I hope they do strict testing on Canelo leading up to the fight. He will have 0 chance of winning

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Exactly. That Mexican meat I tell you. Only mexican meat gonna be in his mouth is from them Hombres in Tijuana when he loses, that punk biotch