turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    I think I’m batting .000 when going the other way from you on WMMA that you have actually broken down. At least the consensus on Xiaonan helped me go bigger on her than I would’ve on my own.
    Yeah I only had small action on Xiaonan. Should've went bigger given our consensus plays are always solid (something like 6-1 right now).

I was looking for someone to give me reasons not to go big on Eye but the responses I got actually made me more confident. Eye ended up being my biggest ML play this year, with a four figure risk. I think she would probably 30-27 (maybe 30-26) both Rawlings or PVZ. Still not sure what people were seeing in JRC to back her as a favorite.

I'm going to try to breakdown in detail more WMMA fights since I seem to have the most success with those. Last time I did it was for a fight that didn't materialize (Esquibel) so was a bit upset that I wasted so much time. Will look at the TUF Finale female matches now (did tape on Schevchenko/Nievera and am not touching -900 even tho Schev probably smokes her).

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    Yeah I only had small action on Xiaonan. Should've went bigger given our consensus plays are always solid (something like 6-1 right now).

I was looking for someone to give me reasons not to go big on Eye but the responses I got actually made me more confident. Eye ended up being my biggest ML play this year, with a four figure risk. I think she would probably 30-27 (maybe 30-26) both Rawlings or PVZ. Still not sure what people were seeing in JRC to back her as a favorite.

I'm going to try to breakdown in detail more WMMA fights since I seem to have the most success with those. Last time I did it was for a fight that didn't materialize (Esquibel) so was a bit upset that I wasted so much time. Will look at the TUF Finale female matches now (did tape on Schevchenko/Nievera and am not touching -900 even tho Schev probably smokes her).
    I taped DLR vs Ostovich, and had it closer to even like the opener before the line move in favor of DLR. I understand it. She’s young, improving, and has already fought solid talent. But Ostovich isn’t bad either, and if there’s an area where DLR struggles (besides her green striking) IMO it’s with physicality. Her wrestling technique is good, but when she’s physically out matched she has a hard time nonetheless. Although as we saw with Song Yadong these young fighters can grow into their bodies quickly. If she has done that, I think she can roll against Ostovich. If she can’t secure TDs then it gets very interesting. Too hard to know for sure what she will be for me to bet her as a solid fav so I’m likely gonna pass.

Have not looked at Honchak/Roxy. Will be interested to hear your thoughts.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Dan Hardy takes a closer look at UFC Singapore with MMA Fighting's Luke Thomas on this edition of Monday Morning Analyst.

Last edited by Thrilla; 06-27-18 at 02:09 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Yan Xiaonan +140, 2.5u to win 3.5
    Felipe Arantes +110, 1u to win 1.1u
    Hector Aldana +225, .67u to win 1.5u
    Matt Schnell +165, .91u to win 1.5u
    Rolando Dy +134, 1.12u to win 1.5u

Jingliang/Abe u2.5, +115, 1u to win 1.15u

Allen (LFA) + Clark parlay, +104, 1.5u to win 1.56u
    Jingliang + Sasaki parlay +100, 1u to win 1u
    Kim + Edwards +119, 1u to win 1.19

Good luck everyone. Just woke up for these...

Added:
    Clark + Pedro parlay, +160, .63u to win 1u

Added:

Pedro/Edwards parlay +135, 1.5u to win 2.03u. Rather win/lose than break even.
    Card Total: 4-7, -0.23u

YTD: 86-73, +21.67

Event Total: 11-8

First ... 2345