stonebanks
    stonebanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Feel like I am handicap betting this week, UK lines stillare not available yet other than win or lose! Ridiculous considering the eventis tomorrow.

Here are a few of my leans, i tend to place my betsimmediately after the weigh inns but as I will be away without connection, I won’thave the opportunity.

Harris spitz – harris
    Ellenberger VS saunders – ellenvberger
    Villate alvey – Villante, Villante ko, with fight goes thedistance hedge
    Murphy vs eubanks – small on muphy, wins if she can keep itstanding I believe but Eubanks may take it to the floor.
    Teymur lentz – teymur, fight go the distance no.
    Des Green vs Tibau – not a big Des Green fan. Plays will be,fight to go the distance, Green decision, small bet on Tibau by sub for fun
    Wood vs Eduardo – wood KO

Aguilar vs esquibel -to go the distance. Can’t really pick a winner. Aguilar uses her head as ashield but is very busy with hands, may outwork Esquibel but I think I willhave a small play with esquibel
    Rivera - win

Thoughts welcomed.

Stone.

SmellMyFinger
    SmellMyFinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3316

if rivera odds get close to even i'll go 2 units on him, (swayed by Shagdoggy)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

MMA Mania write ups -

115 lbs.: Jessica Aguilar vs. Jodie Esquibel
    Once arguably the top women’s Strawweight on the planet, Jessica Aguilar (19-6) has struggled to find her footing in UFC, fighting just twice in the last three years and losing both times. The former World Series of Fighting (WSOF) champ was last seen losing a decision to Cortney Casey last year, making this her first fight in more than 12 months.

“Jag” has forced eight opponents to tap as a professional.
    Jodie Esquibel (6-3) stepped up when the casting call went out for The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 23, but Ashley Yoder ended her run in the elimination round. After splitting fights with Alexa Grasso and DeAnna Bennett, she made her Octagon debut last October in Gdansk, dropping a decision to local favorite Karolina Kowalkiewicz.
    She stands an inch shorter than Aguilar, but will have a one-inch reach advantage.
    I’m honestly not sure what to make of Aguilar. Losing to Claudia Gadelha is perfectly understandable, but the Casey loss was downright baffling. Despite taking down her opponent four times, she elected to just stand there and let Casey kick her legs with impunity rather than try to establish top control.
    That’s not confidence-inspiring stuff.
    Luckily for her, Esquibel represents a step down in competition. With a history of making 105 pounds and split decisions comprising half of her victories, there’s very little going Jodie’s way against the infinitely more proven “Jag.” Therefore, expect Aguilar to score regular takedowns en route to a wide decision victory.
    Prediction: Aguilar via unanimous decision

135 lbs.:
    Johnny Eduardovs. Nathaniel Wood

It’s been almost seven years since Johnny Eduardo (28-11) debuted in UFC and he’s fought just six times in that span. Now 37 years old, Eduardo enters the Octagon on the heels of a technical knockout loss to Matthew Lopez last June.
    He is one inch taller and 13 years older than Nathanial Wood (13-3).
    Unfazed by the first (technical) knockout loss of his career, Wood has won his last five fights by stoppage within two rounds. His last two fights have been pure highlight fodder, knocking out Josh Reed in an insane 2:19 slugfest and sent Luca Iovine faceplanting to the mat in just 50 seconds.
    Eleven of his wins have come inside the distance, eight of them via form of knockout.
    My first instinct is to pick the red-hot young prospect over the aging, inactive veteran. I just keep second-guessing myself, though. Wood got caught in a wild brawl just recently and doesn’t have the wrestling prowess to shut down Eduardo the way Raphael Assuncao, Aljamain Sterling and Lopez did.
    Eduardo’s Muay Thai remains potent enough that standing with him is a terrible idea.
    It’s more an instinct than anything else, but I say Eduardo turns back the clock one last time, catching Wood with something unpleasant late in the first round.
    Prediction: Eduardo via first-round technical knockout

125 lbs.:
    Jarred Brooks vs. Jose Torres

Jarred Brooks (13-1) cut his teeth in America, Russia and Japan before debuting in July 2017 and edging TUF veteran Eric Shelton by split decision. “The Monkey King” had a little less luck against Brazil’s Deiveson Figueiredo, who scraped past him in Sao Paulo in Oct. 2017.
    Despite their respective nicknames, he is actually one inch shorter than “Shorty.”
    Jose Torres (7-0) established himself as the top amateur in the world before making his professional mixed martial arts (MMA) debut in 2016. Since then, he has won and defended Titan FC’s Flyweight and Bantamweight titles, most recently doing so via highlight-reel knockout in February.
    He replaces Hector Sandoval on less than two weeks’ notice.
    Torres is arguably the top prospect to join UFC since Zabit Magomedsharipov. “Shorty” has an unmatched amateur pedigree and was a double champion in a very legit organization. This kid’s potential is absolutely sky-high, and while Brooks is a top-notch wrestler, “The Monkey King” is in for a rough night.
    The key here is size: Brooks has fought at Strawweight before, while Torres has held his own against solid Bantamweight competition. In other words, expect Brooks’ wrestling to become increasingly ineffective as Torres’ takedown defense, tight boxing and knees wear him down for either a late stoppage or clear 29-28.
    Prediction: Torres via unanimous decision

125 lbs.:
    Sijara Eubanks vs. Lauren Murphy

Sijara Eubanks (2-2) came out of nowhere to rampage through The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 26, going from No. 12-seed to finalist with three dominant victories. Her weight-cutting issues reared its ugly head at the Finale, however, and “Sarj” missed her shot at the inaugural UFC women’s Strawweight title.
    She stands three inches shorter than Lauren Murphy (10-3) at 5’4.”
    Murphy hasn’t been so “Lucky” in the Octagon, going 1-3 as a Bantamweight and losing her first TUF bout to Nicco Montano. She got called up to the Finale anyway, taking a split decision over former Invicta champ Barb Honchak.
    Seven of her 10 professional MMA wins have come via (technical) knockout.
    Murphy’s fundamental issue is that she has a great top game, but struggles so badly to complete takedowns that she never gets to use it. It doesn’t even look like the move to 125 pounds has fixed that, as she could not consistently overpower Montano and Honchak.
    That bodes ill for her against Eubanks, a bigger fighter with quite a bit more stopping power in her strikes and an A+ ground game to back it up. Murphy’s only real chance is to grind her out from guard, but unless Eubanks fouls up her weight cut again, Murphy doesn’t have the tools to do so. In short, Eubanks dominates the striking and overpowers Murphy in the clinch.
    Prediction: Eubanks via unanimous decision

155 lbs.:
    David Teymur vs. Nik Lentz

David Teymur (7-1) won his first two bouts on TUF 22 before losing a majority decision to teammate Marcin Wrzosek in the quarterfinals. Undaunted, he has gone on to win four straight in UFC, including a “Fight of the Night” upset over Lando Vannata at UFC 209.
    He has knocked out four opponents as a professional cage fighter.
    Following a submission loss to Charles Oliveira in their rematch, Nik Lentz (28-8-2) returned to Lightweight, where he has won three of four bouts. In his most recent bout, he defied 4:1 odds to submit Will Brooks and earn “Performance of the Night” in the process.
    He was originally set to fight Leonardo Santos, while Teymur was booked to fight Don Madge in Liverpool last Sunday.
    I’m honestly more impressed with Teymur’s wrestling than anything else. Despite a purely striking background, he’s held his own in the grappling against both Vannata and Drakkar Klose. Lentz is a more dedicated takedown artist than those two, but he’s also terribly slow and hittable. He poses almost no threat on the feet, leaving Teymur free to double down on his takedown defense.
    Lentz clearly has something left in the tank, but he hasn’t beaten a single member of the current UFC roster and he’s struggled to apply his customary pressure. Teymur shuts down his wrestling and eats him up at range with left hooks and low kicks.
    Prediction: Teymur via unanimous decision

170 lbs.:
    Chance Rencountre vs. Belal Muhammad

Chance Rencountre (12-2) went undefeated (8-0) as an amateur before opening his professional career perfectly (7-0), too. “Black Eagle” rebounded from a 1-2 skid to win five straight, including a decision over UFC veteran Jake Lindsey and a submission over Justin Patterson that avenged a loss.
    He steps in for the injured Niko Price on short notice.
    Belal Muhammad (13-2) went from opening his UFC career 1-2 to winning three straight, two of them as an underdog. He was last seen dueling the much taller Tim Means to a split decision victory in Sydney.
    “Remember the Name” will give up four inches of height and three inches of reach to Rencountre.
    There’s not much footage out there of Rencountre and what little there is isn’t overly flattering. He’s a rangy 6’2” with solid wrestling, but is more of a grab-bag striker than a focused machine and looks rather easy to hit. Even with his height and length, he looks to be in for a bruising against Muhammad’s boxing.
    Rencountre has an avenue of victory if he can consistently drag Muhammad to the mat, but his foe’s wrestling has historically been stout. “Black Eagle” struggles to take flight in the face of powerful combination punching, losing a clear decision.
    Prediction: Muhammad via unanimous decision

155 lbs.: Des Green vs.
    Gleison Tibau

Des Green (20-7) — formerly the Titan FC Featherweight champion — defied the odds to take a split decision over Josh Emmett in his Octagon debut. He didn’t have quite as much success against fellow wrestlers Rustam Khabilov and Michel Prazeres, who beat him by unanimous decision.
    He will have two inches of reach on Gleison Tibau (32-12).
    The last few years have not been kind to Tibau, who saw a 105-second thrashing of Abel Trujillo overturned into a disqualification because of a failed drug test. More than two years later, he returned from his suspension and got knocked out in 57 seconds by Dagestani grappler Islam Makhachev.
    Twelve of his 16 stoppage wins have come via submission.
    The last time Tibau officially won a fight in UFC, Conor McGregor was fighting Dennis Siver later that night. The Brazilian giant is 34 years old and his cardio — never a strong point — probably won’t be improving anytime soon. Green can hold his own in the wrestling, outclass him on the feet, and has the gas tank to keep pushing long past the point when Tibau’s running on fumes.
    I don’t have terribly high hopes of this being a slobberknocker, but I do expect a dominant performance. Green fights through a grinding first round to overwhelm Tibau with pace and power punches.
    Prediction: Green via unanimous decision
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Turbo, you continue to school me in heads up WMMA fights. What is your read on Aguilar/Esquibel?

I see Aguilar as a very straight line fighter. She cuts almost no angles at all when she's moving forward or retreating, which makes her quite hittable. However, she's serviceable with volume and technique from top position where she's most likely to win IMO.

Esquibel on the other hand has good footwork and MUCH better lateral movement than Aguilar. As long as she avoids the TDs I imagine she will carry a clear edge in the standup over 3 rounds just in terms of strikes landed (don't expect either girl to really do much damage).

I have Esquibel favored by a little bit, which would make her worth a small play. You seeing the same? I also think this fight is pretty much a lock to go the distance. Fight goes to decision, even at -380, seems like a confident parlay piece if you can parlay props.
    Just finished watching tape on Aguilar and Esquibel and here's my analysis:

Jessica Aguilar was considering the top WMMA strawweight before Joanna's long reign in the division. At one point she rattled off 10 consecutive victories between 2010 and 2014 before her debut in the UFC against Claudia Gadelha. She was the strawweight champion at WSOF making 2 defenses. Now at age 36, visibly slowing down, and with recent injuries, she's going to test herself against another veteran of the regional WMMA in Jodie Esquibel, who nobody at any time considered a top strawweight talent. So the question is whether or not Aguilar has enough in the tank to at least beat a bottom level UFC fighter.

Before entering the UFC, Aguilar showed she still had it by beating a tough and physical gal in Kalindra Faria with her grappling game. Aguilar is a BJJ brown belt, with numerous grappling tournament wins and placements between 2009 and 2014. There's no shame in losing to Claudia Gadelha in her 2015 UFC debut, but Aguilar looked to be a weight division smaller than Claudia, and was dominated in all aspects of the game. Her striking looked absolute terrible as Aguilar absorbed 111 strikes by Gadelha in an absolute rout.

Clearly in 2015 Aguilar's could not compete at the highest levels anymore and it got worse for her as she tore her ACL in 2016 preparing for a fight with Juliana Lima. She'd need to take an entire year off fighting before getting matched up with Courtney Casey this time last year. If Aguilar couldn't compete with the #1 ranked strawweight, maybe she could at least handle a top 15 strawweight in Casey. Like Gadelha, Casey absolute styled on Aguilar in the striking, this time landing over 100 strikes. '

There's a good reason why both Casey and Gadelha racked up their biggest strike totals against Aguilar. She's extremely slow and stands right in front of you to be hit. Her hands are not accurate, and she's not fast enough on her counters, allowing both her UFC opponents to throw combos with impunity. What Aguilar did show in her fight with Casey, was her ability to take the fight to the ground despite taking numerous punches to the face. It was her toughness and takedowns that eventually allowed her to win her fight against Faria in the final 3 rounds of that 5 round fight, despite losing soundly on the feet prior to that.

Despite her ability to take Casey down (which Casey helped herself by allowing her kicks to be caught and falling into Aguilar's takedown attempts), she mysteriously decided to stand up over Casey and eat upkicks to the face and her legs. This was very perplexing because her only chance of winning after getting lit up on the feet was to get top control and land some GnP (which she was able to do in the first 20 seconds of the fight). As a brown belt and grappling champ, it's very disconcerting to see Aguilar choose not to grapple.
    Jodie Esquibel hasn't had the greatest matchups recently either, and has had her share of beatdowns against both Alexa Grasso and Karolina Kowalkiewicz in 2 of her last 3 bouts. Esquibel is an undersized strawweight with almost zero fight ending power. Her first discipline was boxing, although she moved more a hands-only point fighter in the cage. Due to her stature, she has to dart inside to her usually longer opponent to land any strikes. But, because she doesn't have much power or strength in the clinch, she has to do twice the work by quickly slipping away before her opponents have a chance to land.

Against both Grasso and Kowalkiewicz, she got absolutely demolished by the superior strikers both coming in and on the way out. Karolina landed 127 strikes on her in a 3 round fight. Against a much lesser skilled opponent in DeAnna Bennett, she was able to take a split decision with a more careful and lower volume approach, finding a left hook and right straight to the body consistently enough to win razor sharp rounds.

Matching the two up, I feel like both must be licking their chops right now thinking they have the ideal opponent. Aguilar may think that she finally has a gimme fight after two difficult opponents. She's already beaten a much more athletic and better striker in Kalindra Faria, after all. Esquibel, on the other hand, is probably thinking she has the perfect style matchup.

I think Esquibel might get it done here. Aguilar will be the slowest, most hittable, and least accurate striker she's faced in a long time. For all of Esquibel's faults and being too hittable coming in and out of the pocket, there's a good chance that Aguilar may not be good or fast enough to land any counters as Esquibel works her outfighting game. Aguilar has looked like a severely degraded version of herself since that win against Faria nearly 4 years ago. 36 is old, and some gals like Marion Reneau or Lina Lansberg can still compete at that age. But Aguilar's fight age is much older than her actual age, as she's been competing in MMA and grappling for over 12 years now.

Aguilar's best chance in this fight is to go with her strength and takedown Esquibel as she's coming in. She was able to beat Faria with TDs and top control 4 years ago. But I wouldn't be confident in her doing it now against Esquibel. Not because Esquibel has any decent grappling game, but because she may be a bit too mobile for Aguilar to get her hands on. With a bum knee and slowing down, Aguilar can't be good for more than a few power TD attempts at distance. And if she does somehow get on top of Esquibel, there's now that odd chance that Aguilar chooses not to stay on top again.

At the moment this fight is about a pick'em. If you were fortunate to get Esquibel at the +165 opener or even at decent + odds, then I think that's the right side here. This fight seems to also be guaranteed to go the distance (with maybe an Aguilar sub as the only very longshot ITD result).
    Points Awarded:

JC2008 gave turbozed 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    Just finished watching tape on Aguilar and Esquibel and here's my analysis:

Jessica Aguilar was considering the top WMMA strawweight before Joanna's long reign in the division. At one point she rattled off 10 consecutive victories between 2010 and 2014 before her debut in the UFC against Claudia Gadelha. She was the strawweight champion at WSOF making 2 defenses. Now at age 36, visibly slowing down, and with recent injuries, she's going to test herself against another veteran of the regional WMMA in Jodie Esquibel, who nobody at any time considered a top strawweight talent. So the question is whether or not Aguilar has enough in the tank to at least beat a bottom level UFC fighter.

Before entering the UFC, Aguilar showed she still had it by beating a tough and physical gal in Kalindra Faria with her grappling game. Aguilar is a BJJ brown belt, with numerous grappling tournament wins and placements between 2009 and 2014. There's no shame in losing to Claudia Gadelha in her 2015 UFC debut, but Aguilar looked to be a weight division smaller than Claudia, and was dominated in all aspects of the game. Her striking looked absolute terrible as Aguilar absorbed 111 strikes by Gadelha in an absolute rout.

Clearly in 2015 Aguilar's could not compete at the highest levels anymore and it got worse for her as she tore her ACL in 2016 preparing for a fight with Juliana Lima. She'd need to take an entire year off fighting before getting matched up with Courtney Casey this time last year. If Aguilar couldn't compete with the #1 ranked strawweight, maybe she could at least handle a top 15 strawweight in Casey. Like Gadelha, Casey absolute styled on Aguilar in the striking, this time landing over 100 strikes. '

There's a good reason why both Casey and Gadelha racked up their biggest strike totals against Aguilar. She's extremely slow and stands right in front of you to be hit. Her hands are not accurate, and she's not fast enough on her counters, allowing both her UFC opponents to throw combos with impunity. What Aguilar did show in her fight with Casey, was her ability to take the fight to the ground despite taking numerous punches to the face. It was her toughness and takedowns that eventually allowed her to win her fight against Faria in the final 3 rounds of that 5 round fight, despite losing soundly on the feet prior to that.

Despite her ability to take Casey down (which Casey helped herself by allowing her kicks to be caught and falling into Aguilar's takedown attempts), she mysteriously decided to stand up over Casey and eat upkicks to the face and her legs. This was very perplexing because her only chance of winning after getting lit up on the feet was to get top control and land some GnP (which she was able to do in the first 20 seconds of the fight). As a brown belt and grappling champ, it's very disconcerting to see Aguilar choose not to grapple.
    Jodie Esquibel hasn't had the greatest matchups recently either, and has had her share of beatdowns against both Alexa Grasso and Karolina Kowalkiewicz in 2 of her last 3 bouts. Esquibel is an undersized strawweight with almost zero fight ending power. Her first discipline was boxing, although she moved more a hands-only point fighter in the cage. Due to her stature, she has to dart inside to her usually longer opponent to land any strikes. But, because she doesn't have much power or strength in the clinch, she has to do twice the work by quickly slipping away before her opponents have a chance to land.

Against both Grasso and Kowalkiewicz, she got absolutely demolished by the superior strikers both coming in and on the way out. Karolina landed 127 strikes on her in a 3 round fight. Against a much lesser skilled opponent in DeAnna Bennett, she was able to take a split decision with a more careful and lower volume approach, finding a left hook and right straight to the body consistently enough to win razor sharp rounds.

Matching the two up, I feel like both must be licking their chops right now thinking they have the ideal opponent. Aguilar may think that she finally has a gimme fight after two difficult opponents. She's already beaten a much more athletic and better striker in Kalindra Faria, after all. Esquibel, on the other hand, is probably thinking she has the perfect style matchup.

I think Esquibel might get it done here. Aguilar will be the slowest, most hittable, and least accurate striker she's faced in a long time. For all of Esquibel's faults and being too hittable coming in and out of the pocket, there's a good chance that Aguilar may not be good or fast enough to land any counters as Esquibel works her outfighting game. Aguilar has looked like a severely degraded version of herself since that win against Faria nearly 4 years ago. 36 is old, and some gals like Marion Reneau or Lina Lansberg can still compete at that age. But Aguilar's fight age is much older than her actual age, as she's been competing in MMA and grappling for over 12 years now.

Aguilar's best chance in this fight is to go with her strength and takedown Esquibel as she's coming in. She was able to beat Faria with TDs and top control 4 years ago. But I wouldn't be confident in her doing it now against Esquibel. Not because Esquibel has any decent grappling game, but because she may be a bit too mobile for Aguilar to get her hands on. With a bum knee and slowing down, Aguilar can't be good for more than a few power TD attempts at distance. And if she does somehow get on top of Esquibel, there's now that odd chance that Aguilar chooses not to stay on top again.

At the moment this fight is about a pick'em. If you were fortunate to get Esquibel at the +165 opener or even at decent + odds, then I think that's the right side here. This fight seems to also be guaranteed to go the distance (with maybe an Aguilar sub as the only very longshot ITD result).
    Nice work. I agree with everything. While I would love to have plus money on Esquibel I think I may have to at least have a play on her at even. So far this year when we’ve seen WMMA the same It has worked out for us.

That fight goes to decision prop should be at least -400 or better IMO. As crazy as it is to play it at -390 there’s a reason the price is so high. I will be shocked if this either girl finishes this fight. It’s more likely to end by some freak injury than an actual fight move. I can’t play it straight at those odds but if I can get prop parlays again for this card I will absolutely look to use that in multiple.

Shagdogy

There’s not much to like about Spitz but he does have a chin, and he will certainly attempt to dart around the cage and fight a FW gameplan at HW. I’m thinking o1.5 at +135 is a decent play. Harris def has power and every one of his wins is KO/TKO, all but one in round one, but if Spitz can just hang on, maybe he can make it. I’m thinking it’s worth a stab.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I like JAGuilar if she still trains out of american top team with that tough & talented crew of women.

That's not something a person can find anywhere and the peer pressure to train well and do good has to elevate their game to some degree wheras a lot of other women training in a vacuum might not be pressed to improve in that way.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Didn't recognize Jake Ellenberger weighing in.

Hope he's ok.

turbozed

Is it just me or does Alvey look same size as Gian?

Maybe Gian will be bigger tomorrow from rehydrating

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

UFC Fight Night 131: Rivera vs. Moraes Picks:
    Jose Torres Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Nathaniel Wood Round 1 KO (Punches)
    Jodie Esquibel Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
    Desmond Green Split Decision (29-28 x2, 28-29)
    Belal Muhammad Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    David Teymur Round 2 TKO (Knees and Punches)
    Sijara Eubanks Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Sam Alvey Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Julio Arce Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
    Jake Ellenberger Round 2 KO (Punch)
    Walt Harris Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Gregor Gillespie Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Jimmie Rivera Unanimous Decision (49-46 x3)

Hugo de Naranja

UFC Fight Night 131: Rivera vs. Moraes

Fight Pass Prelims:

Fight #1: Torres (DEBUT) vs. Brooks

Torres ITD (+255) 1u
    Torres KO/TKO (+470) .5u

Hedge:
    Brooks Submission (+1300) .5u

Fight #2: Wood (DEBUT) vs. Eduardo
    Wood Round 1 (+170) 1u

Hedge:
    Eduardo KO/TKO (+435) .5u

Fight #3: Esquibel vs. Aguilar
    Esquibel (+118) 1.525u
    Esquibel Decision (+160) 1u

Fox Sports 1 Prelims:

Fight #4: Green vs. Tibau
    Green KO/TKO (+360) 1u

Hedge:
    Tibau Submission (+1275) .5u

Fight #5: Muhammad vs. Rencountre (DEBUT)
    Muhammad Round 3 (+1200) .75u

Hedge:
    Rencountre ITD (+650) .5u

Fight #6: Teymur vs. Lentz
    Teymur ITD (+240) 1u
    Teymur KO/TKO (+330) 1u
    Teymur Round 2 (+750) .5u

Hedge:
    Lentz Submission (+1275) .5u

Fight #7: Eubanks (DEBUT) vs. Murphy
    Eubanks ITD (+315) 2u
    Eubanks Submission (+1000) .5u

Hedge:
    Murphy ITD (+930) 1u

Main Card:

Fight #8: Alvey vs. Villante
    Alvey ITD (+203) 2u

Fight #9: Arce vs. Teymur
    Arce Round 2 (+600) .5u
    Arce Round 3 (+1050) .5u
    Arce/Teymur Draw (+7500) .1u

Hedge(s):
    Teymur Round 1 (+525) .5u
    Teymur KO/TKO (+550) .5u

Fight #10: Ellenberger vs. Saunders
    Ellenberger Round 2 (+525) 1u

Hedge:
    Saunders KO/TKO (+594) .5u

Fight #11: Harris vs. Spitz
    Parlays

Fight #12: Gillespie vs Pichel
    Gillespie ITD (+100) 1u
    Gillespie KO/TKO (+260) 1u

Fight #13: Rivera vs. Moraes
    Rivera (-105) 2.625u to win 2.5u
    Rivera ITD (+425) .5u
    Rivera KO/TKO (+645) 1u
    Rivera/Moraes Draw (+7000) .1u

Hedge:
    Moraes ITD (+400) 1u

Straight Parlays:
    Torres/Teymur (+104) 3u
    Gillespie/Rivera (+125) 1u
    Eubanks/Arce (+147) 1u
    Alvey/Arce (+164) 1u

Prop Parlays:
    Harris ITD/Gillespie (+106) 1u
    Eubanks/Alvey/Arce (+310) .5u
    Torres/Wood ITD/Esquibel (+467) .25u
    Ellenberger/Harris ITD/Gillespie+Pichel Under 2.5/Rivera (+835) .5u
    Green Decision/Muhammad Decision/Teymur+Lentz Under 2.5 (+993) .25u

Full Card Props:
    Over 7.5 Fights Go Distance (+128) 1.25u
    Over 8.5 Fights Go Distance (+337) .5u
    No Fights End in Submission (+438) .5u
    Over 9.5 Fights Go Distance (+979) .25u

Multi-Event Parlays:
    Gillespie/Poirier (+114) 1u
    Last edited by Hugo de Naranja; 06-01-18 at 01:01 AM.
    Points Awarded:

JC2008 gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Teem
    Teem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    UFC Fight Night 131: Rivera vs. Moraes Picks:
    Jose Torres Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Nathaniel Wood Round 1 KO (Punches)
    Jodie Esquibel Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
    Desmond Green Split Decision (29-28 x2, 28-29)
    Belal Muhammad Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    David Teymur Round 2 TKO (Knees and Punches)
    Sijara Eubanks Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Sam Alvey Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Julio Arce Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
    Jake Ellenberger Round 2 KO (Punch)
    Walt Harris Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Gregor Gillespie Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Jimmie Rivera Unanimous Decision (49-46 x3)
    Expecting a lot of KO's eh?

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Teem View Post
    Expecting a lot of KO's eh?
    Yessir

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

IF moraes can last past round 2....I feel he cant point his way to decision...he has more skills flat out....might pass on the main...

maybe a small play here...
    61246 Moraes wins by 5 rd split/majority dec
    +700

PaperTrail07

Just tough.....Moraes essentially undefeated for 7 years......think I am leaning his way the more I think about it...his 1 loss to assuncao was penetrating ROBBERY lol...
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave PaperTrail07 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

turbozed

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Yessir
    So are the full event decision prop bets just a general hedge for you not hitting the props in your main bet?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

My sister ran into a pal of mine..

Points Awarded:

firekillex gave BIGDAY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

spurginobili gave BIGDAY 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    So are the full event decision prop bets just a general hedge for you not hitting the props in your main bet?
    Exactly.

PaperTrail07

Got +1200 Brooks sub....w you Hugo...solid play for a guy that SHOUDL be the better wrestler....RNC about only sub I could see happening and honestly think he will lose but value is there...

PaperTrail07

Moreas w the decision W

HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

5d on this B.S. with not posting handicaps.

PaperTrail07

? what
    Quote Originally Posted by HurlSweatPants View Post

PaperTrail07

Wow I see what you mean.,....ZERO 3.5's? Unreal.....

HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Wow I see what you mean.,....ZERO 3.5's? Unreal.....
    Hugo said the old guy (kalakis?) isn't there anymore, so they have been delayed the last couple of months. It looks like they may not even post them for this fight, they are usually out the day before. Killin me 5D.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I gotta bow out of this event.. I'm not gonna be around tonight.. Got plans..

Wish this was on tomorrow night ... Debating if I even wanna lay bets on it now...

Good luck guys I'll catch up with ya all on the next event...

PaperTrail07

I really doubt they post them this late.....yeah they were always a fav of mine as well....but honestly I haven't played at 5D for a little while.....do miss their props (and how you can parlay them)......its a shame bc they were always the A++ of mma options and betting...they lose him they are missing out...
    Hugo said the old guy (kalakis?) isn't there anymore, so they have been delayed the last couple of months. It looks like they may not even post them for this fight, they are usually out the day before. Killin me 5D.

PaperTrail07

WHAT! JIBBERS unless your daughter is getting married its an FS-1 POP the phone on...be that GUY....penetrate em
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Wish this was on tomorrow night ... Debating if I even wanna lay bets on it now...

stonebanks
    stonebanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

There are only 2 reasons a man can bow out of an event, his wedding or his funeral, and I’d still expecting him hedging on his wedding day.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

Anyone taking a shot with Vinc Pichel +325?

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

The HDCP's are up.

Shagdogy

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Tattoo View Post
    Anyone taking a shot with Vinc Pichel +325?
    Better off just playing him ITD. If this goes to decision I can't imagine a way that Gillespie's wrestling doesn't win out.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Better off just playing him ITD. If this goes to decision I can't imagine a way that Gillespie's wrestling doesn't win out.
    Thanks! Or even +500 inside distance and +600 by decision = $40 instead of $32.5

Shagdogy

Fight Night 131 Bets:

Torres -150, win 1u
    Esquibel -102, win 1u
    David Teymur -270, win 2u **Max Bet**
    Alvey by KO/TKO +185, win 1u
    Daniel Teymur KO/TKO +558, risk .25u
    Arce by dec +230, win 1.25u
    Rivera -103, win 2u

Harris + Wood parlay -118, win 1u
    Gillespie + Muhammad + Esquibel/Aguilar o2.5 parlay -110, win 1u

Coming in with about 12.5 units wagered tonight which is a real big night for me. Hoping for the best. I will definitely be missing the early fights and looking to catch up to live a bit later. Will hop back on here if I get up to the live broadcast. BOL everyone!

First 12345 ... Last