bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

popovitch loser

he quit

he knew his team had no chance and he quit. if he was a #1 seed he would not have missed a game. what a pos

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Bad call. Absurd analysis.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

His wife died you fukin jerkoff. A fukin dumbass NBA game means zero compared to family. You must be some kind of stupid.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    he quit

he knew his team had no chance and he quit. if he was a #1 seed he would not have missed a game. what a pos
    totally agree.....

this pussy kicked out the coach to "take over" only after they became a winner.....

no surprise to see him quit once they suck again....

guy, and his politics, are complete shit

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a loser as a person

Dumb liberal

The series ?? He knew they had no shot so did not want to be there.

Who knows if it went 7

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

You are better then this bonusguy

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Deep down Pop knows Messina is a better coach so he actually did the team a favor.

Auto Donk

for those saying "his wife died, give him a break", she'd been dying ......

that didn't stop this "great man" from leaving her week after week as she died.... this wasn't unexpected, this was an extended illness....

this great man didn't decide to quit on her behalf when she obviously needed him.....

guy's a grade a fukkin jerk.....

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...tended-illness

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

He wanted them to avoid the sweep so he left

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He wanted them to avoid the sweep so he left
    yep.... plain and simple....

she dies and he doesn't leave immediately, only after the spurs stink up the f'n court.....

ikid2groove415

POP gets attack for his politics views LOL- I bet some of ya is ok with RAPEST- KILLERS ? They are fine humans if there RIGHT WINGS-?

Auto Donk

on a personal note, one of my greatest moments as a rockets fan was throwing a 92 mph slyder with a quarter from 23 rows up and beaning him in the neck as he wined about a call at Toyota Center.....

as the statute of limitations on any assault charge ran out last year, I can release that little nugget to the public now.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is a loser as a person

Dumb liberal

The series ?? He knew they had no shot so did not want to be there.

Who knows if it went 7
    so true with this jackass; if they were winning he'd be saying shit like "continuing coaching is what she would have wanted me to do....."

guy treated people like shit all his life.....

ikid2groove415

Nothing like having a WIFE for 40 plus years die and pretend it doesn’t HURT? - pop is almost 70 years old - he has nothing to prove - ONE of the best coaches ever

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    on a personal note, one of my greatest moments as a rockets fan was throwing a 92 mph slyder with a quarter from 23 rows up and beaning him in the neck as he wined about a call at Toyota Center.....

as the statute of limitations on any assault charge ran out last year, I can release that little nugget to the public now.....
    Did you actually hit him donk?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

Auto Donk

if this were an honorable man, he'd have quit earlier, when the onset of this fatal condition was revealed and he knew his time with her would be limited.....

not Pop.....

nope.... not gonna do it.....

fired bob hill and installed himself.... revealed what a f'n jerkoff he was with that move, and has confirmed it with most all of his actions since.....

at least I won't have to sit through his pathetic berating of sideline reporters anymore....

such a big man, to act like all those sideline babes are so beneath him and his "knowledge" of the game.....

glad that fukstick is gone....

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He pulled a pat Riley to start his coaching career

Told the spurs to tank when the admiral got a season ending injury to get the 1st pick

Proceeded to fire the head coach and step in himself with a healthy robinson and 1st pick tim duncan and never looked back

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Did you actually hit him donk?
    if I didn't, I'd sure like to know why he was doing his best "JFK impersonation" with the quick wince and grasp of his neck.....

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post

Told the spurs to tank when the admiral got a season ending injury to get the 1st pick

Proceeded to fire the head coach and step in himself with a healthy robinson and 1st pick tim duncan and never looked back

Great memory!

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post

I admire he took a path to sustained success. Anyone who doesn`t appreciate the Spurs as an organization is either jealous or can`t separate personal and business. So hard to sustain success in professional sports.

Auto Donk

rocket's legend/lore has it that said quarter richochetted off Pop's neck, travelled, in a pure "magic bullet" like direction, directly to one of the rockets star players at the time, who, since the rockets were trailing, picked it up and stuffed it into his shoe for good luck.....

this is the tape of what transpired just minutes later in that fourth quarter:

Tmac and I shared drinks and lap dances at Treasures a few months later, where he thanked me and made it rain on dem ho's for LaDonk having given him the lucky charm via Pop's neck that led to his most famous feat.....

as the legend Paul Harvey would say, "now you know the rest of the story...."
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-25-18 at 12:25 PM.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

Bonus Guy should be banned for making this thread.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Same thing happened to Lindsey Vonn

these people were legendary in their sport but go out with a whimper because they had to open their libtarded yappers

So obnoxious for them to mouth off when we all know the other side can’t say anything without the msm destroying their lives. Can u imagine what would happen to an nba coach or Olympic athlete if they said blm is a joke or Obama voters are awful people?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    POP gets attack for his politics views LOL- I bet some of ya is ok with RAPEST- KILLERS ? They are fine humans if there RIGHT WINGS-?
    dont wreck your brain in trying to make sense of pubby hypocrisy.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Embarrassing thread

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    for the record, I have been a spurs fan since back in the days of the "finger roll", and next to the rockets, the spurs have always been the team I root for once the rockets flame out.....

seen some of the most epic games live (akeem in the alamodome when he lit the place on fire, for example, akeem's last game at the summit, and, of course, the mcgrady miracle.....

respect the organization from top to bottom, with the glaring exception of poppovich.... guy fired bob hill knowing the spurs were going to be strong, shocking everyone at the time because hill was by far a better coach at the time -- hell, pop wasn't even a coach at the f'n time....

despite popp, I still consider the spurs my "second" team behind the rockets..... think the admiral and duncan, as well as parker and ginobilli, are great players, hall of famers..... and enjoyed many of the spurs championships.....

little of which I attribute to the selfish poppovich.... it never set right with me what he did to hill and how he rose to "fame" -- hell, I could have coached those lineups to nba titles....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is phony trash

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

After reading many of the comments on this thread, realize now how many heartless DOUCHEBAGS tune into SBR everyday......Some of you idiots even find the need to spew your hate over Pops political views, which have nothing to do with the passing of his wife.....smh...

Auto Donk

i could give two shits about pop's political views..... don't even know what they are, tho I can glean they must be some liberal bullshit....

my sentiment about this guy is he's always been a grade-a jerk, selfish and opportunistic as a person can be, arrogant, no compassion, etc., etc., etc.....

he didn't care enough to quit before she died as she was going down hill, and I'm extremely confident he would've kept coaching if the spurs had a snow ball's chance in hell....

that's just who this f'n prick is.....

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    After reading many of the comments on this thread, realize now how many heartless DOUCHEBAGS tune into SBR everyday......Some of you idiots even find the need to spew your hate over Pops political views, which have nothing to do with the passing of his wife.....smh...
    If my wife was dying, and my family wasn't scraping by to pay the bills, I would be home spending the last days with my family, especially when a serious illness is present.

End of story, guy is a douchebag...his ridiculous political views are icing on the cake.

Auto Donk

here, pop engages in typical poppovitch-style gay bashing:

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    If my wife was dying, and my family wasn't scraping by to pay the bills, I would be home spending the last days with my family, especially when a serious illness is present.

End of story, guy is a douchebag...his ridiculous political views are icing on the cake.
    You prove my point....By the way, is their a difference between you and Pop????

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    You prove my point....By the way, is their a difference between you and Pop????
    No...guess not.

But the difference between you and me?

I know the difference between THEIR and THERE

You are such a kiss ass btw, and your political views are embarrassing

ikid2groove415

Haters always wanna take down the BEST- I’m not sure spurs win 25 games this year without POP- 5 championship BABY!!

123 Last