PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

CM is nothing but a clown

Someone needs to knock him out......is this another way he can DODGE a fight soon.....if he has a problem with someone and wants to fight, I THINK he knows where to find it......

Someone needs to call up Bofando so he can bodyslam his bitch made crew again as well....Charlie Ward the straight racist smh......hilarious...

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I have a special place in my heart for Conner. I scored $4200 when he knocked Aldo out in 12 seconds. I didn't like him at first. But, I did see a dude that was a seriously tough MFer. He is a total azz hole! He is an intense individual. I'm getting back to not caring for him or his antics. The pay day for his fight with Floyd may have went to his already swollen head. This will set him back in his UFC career. Dana is pissed because he is a huge draw! So, he will probably get a short suspension. You are correct in feeling he needs to shut the fock up and fight. When he does, i will put some money on him. He is a good bet. You know he doesn't quit. He is a bad man!
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave ZINISTER 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Someone needs to knock him out......is this another way he can DODGE a fight soon.....if he has a problem with someone and wants to fight, I THINK he knows where to find it......

Someone needs to call up Bofando so he can bodyslam his bitch made crew again as well....Charlie Ward the straight racist smh......hilarious...
    he could have stepped in to fight Khabib. He could have fought Khabib earlier in career as well but it's clear he is scared shitless of him 1 on 1. He needs to bring a mob to confront him lol. Guy is a clown show and I hope he gets sued by Chiesa, Borg, The UFC and others for every dime he has as well as being punished to the fullest extent of the law. Fukk him.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.