slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

Johnny Valiant dead: WWE legend dies 'after being hit by truck' aged 71

Tributes have been paid to former WWE wrestler Johnny Valiant, who reportedly died after being hit by a truck in Pennsylvania.
    The 71-year-old, who was inducted into the wrestling Hall of Fame in 1996, won two tag team titles with his brother, Jimmy Valiant, in the 1970s.
    Dubbed the "Luscious" Johnny Valiant, he went on to manage a number of well known wrestlers, including one of the world's most popular competitors Hulk Hogan.
    Valiant - real name John Sullivan - was reportedly struck by the truck a suburb of Pittsburgh. Police are treating the incident as an accident.
    A spokesman for the WWE Hall of Fame said: "WWE is saddened to learn that WWE Hall of Famer 'Luscious' Johnny Valiant reportedly passed away this morning at the age of 71. WWE extends its condolences to Valiant's family, friends and fans."
    Tributes continued to pour in from the wrestling world online in the wake of his death.
    WWE fighter Luke Gallows wrote: "R.I.P Luscious Johnny Valiant...Always kind to me and very helpful early in my career."

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/johnny-v...072853305.html

RIP one of the greats

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

RIP Johnny

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

wow

didnt take much muscle or acting skills to be a wrestler back in the day

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

never heard of him...

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20121

How exactly do you get hit by a truck? I could see it if it was some stupid teenager crossing the street and texting. But an adult?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9589

Wrestling champion 'Luscious' Johnny Valiant dies after being hit by truck

Hall of fame wrestler Valiant also managed Hulk Hogan and starred in The Sopranos and The Wrestler alongside Mickey Rourke

Johnny Valiant has died aged 71

Former wrestling champion "Luscious" Johnny Valiant has died after being hit by a truck while crossing the road.
    The 71-year-old, who also managed Hulk Hogan in the 1980s, died on Wednesday morning in a Pennsylvania hospital, Allegheny County medical examiner said.
    The former wrestler, whose real name was Thomas Sullivan, was struck just before 5.30am while crossing a road in Ross Township, about eight miles northwest of Pittsburgh.
    Police said the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) - now World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) - hall of fame star was not on a crossing when he was hit.
    The driver of the pickup truck remained at the scene.

Hulk Hogan
    @HulkHogan

RIP Johnny V,nothing but great memories and good times my brother,only love and thank u for the guidance. HH
    6:18 AM - Apr 5, 2018

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

slayer14 - The bearer of bad news.