JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Cowboy's dangerous with every limb.
    I edited above and added this..

I'm starting to think ITD props are better then KO or Sub props when you play the entire card anyways!! Ya never know...

Chances are ITD props will land alot more then KO and SUB props when you are playing 12 fights with any event.. Sometimes the odds aren't that far off between each either.. A bunch of fights tonight missed by taking Sub or KO rather then just ITD anyways for me. Just saying..

I may be changing up gambling game soon.. ITD props only... Fighters are very well rounded these days and know how to land submissions or punch.. Not like the old days..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-19-18 at 01:23 AM.
    Points Awarded:

JC2008 gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Fight Night 126 Bets:

Joby Sanchez -123, 1.23u

Gordon -225, 4.5u

Cerrone -101, 1.01u

Neal/Piechota parlay, +101, 1u

Alves/Pudilova/Piechota parlay, +271, .75u

Vick/Trinaldo Fight won't go the distance, -105, 1.05u

Can't say I've done my best capping for this event. Fingers crossed I can hit a little more than I miss. Gonna need Jared Gordon big time. Not sure about the line movement there.

Added: Bad night for me. Apparently having a kid makes capping fights difficult. I definitely didn't get a good look at most of these. Should've laid off. Gonna toss 1u on Vick/Lewis/Cowboy fan fav parlay at 5-1 and see if I can get lucky. Why not? Bad night = bad night regardless. Maybe this is one of those better lucky than good scenarios. At least I have something to root for here for these next two.
    That last parlay I added actually paid +472... saved quite the poor night for me.

Card Total: 3-4, -0.81u

YTD: 22-14, +11.07u

Event Total: 4-2
    Last edited by Shagdogy; 02-19-18 at 10:34 AM.

HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

Man, that was the best card I have ever seen live, ton of great fights. I was trying to get a pic with Nate but he had a mob around him.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Yancy fighting 2 months after that crazy brawl with Alex Oliveira... Have to wonder if he was 100% recovered. I hate the UFC for putting people through a meat grinder & causing so many promising careers to prematurely burn out.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Yancy fighting 2 months after that crazy brawl with Alex Oliveira... Have to wonder if he was 100% recovered. I hate the UFC for putting people through a meat grinder & causing so many promising careers to prematurely burn out.
    Dude has received alot of head trama lately that's for sure.. Cowboy got knocked into tomorrow and was KO'd recently too.. That's part of the job... MMA fighting is a violent sport and you do get concussed...

These guys got bills to pay so they need to fight and fight often...

Richard Clock
    Richard Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I think it had more to do with Cerrone being significantly better technically and Yancy having consistently terrible striking defense than Yancy fighting on short notice or that Yancy took Cerrone too lightly. Look at Yancy's career resume, he has gotten finished by practically every top 15ish opponent he has faced, and has mainly beaten dudes that are no longer in the UFC. Fighters can improve, but generally you are what you resume says you are. It took a herculean effort to get the finish against Cowboy Oliveira. If the public narrative coming into Yancy's next fight is that he will be more focused and not take his opponent lightly, and therefore is "due" for a victory, then I will almost definitely fade him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

10,000 views plus for this event thread.. Good work fellas!!! Not bad for FN event.. This wasn't even a PPV event..

We had a large audience looking in on this beast..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Gordon really ****** my night up.....expected more from him and wsa NOT happy it started w 2 free shots to the nuts...

First ... 13141516