turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

The Ultimate Fighter 26 Finale | Friday, 12.1.2017 (Las Vegas, NV)

• Friday 12.01.2017 at 10:00 PM ET
    • U.S. Broadcast: Fox Sports 1 | Prelims: UFC Fight Pass
    • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
    • Ownership: WME-IMG
    • Venue: Park Theatre
    • Enclosure: Octagon
    • Number of MMA Bouts: 5
    • Event Pages: Sherdog | Wikipedia | Promoter

TUF 26 Finale Quick Card

NOTE: AS OF 11/28/2017, FULL FIGHT CARD HAS NOT BEEN SET

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I can honestly say that the only fight I am looking forward to on this card is the WMMA fight.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    I can honestly say that the only fight I am looking forward to on this card is the WMMA fight.
    You're nuts. Soto/Johns is an excellent matchup and O'Malley/Ware could be a good one too.

Shagdogy

Been back and forth with Paper over this one on his thread: O'Malley/Ware.

I have O'Malley as a high "it factor" guy. He has the length, power, stance, and variety advantages, and comes from a much better camp with a lot of solid talent at or around his weight class.

Ware isn't someone to disrespect, but he offers very little danger other than his pace and cardio. He has fluid boxing but not much power at all, and he tries to just poke you to death for 3 rounds.

Ware might have the chin to go 3 with O'Malley, and if he does, that 3rd round could be very interesting. The only thing I'm counting on here that is a total unknown is that O'Malley has enough cardio to hang through 3 rounds. Can't be sure, but I'm trusting his camp and training partners to have him in shape.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Also will be interesting to see what omalley does if taken down.....I am guessing he pulls guard as he looks like he has a weak ground game....Ware has a face made of iron.....will be interesting to see the look on Omalleys face when he realizes Ware has zero respect for his power...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Been back and forth with Paper over this one on his thread: O'Malley/Ware.

I have O'Malley as a high "it factor" guy. He has the length, power, stance, and variety advantages, and comes from a much better camp with a lot of solid talent at or around his weight class.

Ware isn't someone to disrespect, but he offers very little danger other than his pace and cardio. He has fluid boxing but not much power at all, and he tries to just poke you to death for 3 rounds.

Ware might have the chin to go 3 with O'Malley, and if he does, that 3rd round could be very interesting. The only thing I'm counting on here that is a total unknown is that O'Malley has enough cardio to hang through 3 rounds. Can't be sure, but I'm trusting his camp and training partners to have him in shape.

Shagdogy

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Also will be interesting to see what omalley does if taken down.....I am guessing he pulls guard as he looks like he has a weak ground game....Ware has a face made of iron.....will be interesting to see the look on Omalleys face when he realizes Ware has zero respect for his power...
    Again I'm real surprised you think Ware is going to take him down. On the off chance it happens I expect O'Malley to create a scramble and get back to his feet where he should hold an edge for the first round and a half before the questions start about cardio.

Shagdogy

Anyone got a read on Johns/Soto? This is a real nice matchup. I think both guys might agree to play to their strengths and Johns will pressure and land TDs and Soto will do his best to wreak havoc off his back. It's hard to imagine Johns foregoing the takedowns, but maybe he will early in the fight.

So can Johns take Soto down that often and not get subbed? He is content working from inside guard which is probably a good thing for him against Soto, but can he totally nullify that BJJ? Soto is super solid.

turbozed

Anyone got a read on Johns/Soto? This is a real nice matchup. I think both guys might agree to play to their strengths and Johns will pressure and land TDs and Soto will do his best to wreak havoc off his back. It's hard to imagine Johns foregoing the takedowns, but maybe he will early in the fight.

So can Johns take Soto down that often and not get subbed? He is content working from inside guard which is probably a good thing for him against Soto, but can he totally nullify that BJJ? Soto is super solid.
    I took the +165 price on Soto last night halfway through watching tape. Think the price is off. Have a few more fights to watch but I think the line gets closer soon. Soto the more experienced guy with better striking and jiu jitsu. He's not a bad wrestler either. Johns might have a wrestling advantage, but it's hard to tell given who he's fought. Also, Soto has what it takes to punish Johns for bad takedown attempts with strikes or submissions.

Soto lost to TJ but took a 5 round fight preparing for a 3 round fight. He did very well in the first 2 rounds and slowed down. He got KO'd by Birchak but I don't think he's particularly chinny, just got caught. I had him winning the Tanaka fight, and I think most fighters would've tapped to that 3rd round guillotine (maybe even the 1st round gogoplata). Most people don't realize how unchokeable Tanaka is. Guy gets caught in deep fight ending chokes almost every fight and somehow is unaffected. Without those 3 straight losses we wouldn't have gotten such a good price though.
    Now he's on a 3 fight win streak, with a couple of those wins on short notice. I think Soto's got real skills here and coming into his 9th year of fighting at 30 years old will be the toughest opponent Johns has fought.
    I'll post a full analysis later after finishing up tape.

Shagdogy

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    I took the +165 price on Soto last night halfway through watching tape. Think the price is off. Have a few more fights to watch but I think the line gets closer soon. Soto the more experienced guy with better striking and jiu jitsu. He's not a bad wrestler either. Johns might have a wrestling advantage, but it's hard to tell given who he's fought. Also, Soto has what it takes to punish Johns for bad takedown attempts with strikes or submissions.

Soto lost to TJ but took a 5 round fight preparing for a 3 round fight. He did very well in the first 2 rounds and slowed down. He got KO'd by Birchak but I don't think he's particularly chinny, just got caught. I had him winning the Tanaka fight, and I think most fighters would've tapped to that 3rd round guillotine (maybe even the 1st round gogoplata). Most people don't realize how unchokeable Tanaka is. Guy gets caught in deep fight ending chokes almost every fight and somehow is unaffected. Without those 3 straight losses we wouldn't have gotten such a good price though.
    Now he's on a 3 fight win streak, with a couple of those wins on short notice. I think Soto's got real skills here and coming into his 9th year of fighting at 30 years old will be the toughest opponent Johns has fought.
    I'll post a full analysis later after finishing up tape.
    Yeah Soto is so slick. I think he's the more likely fighter to get a finish, but Johns has the cardio, takedowns, and solid control from INSIDE guard which I think is the key. If Johns is able avoid the guillotine on his TD attempts, then he could potentially nullify Soto's BJJ from there. He's also real good at landing his TDs against the cage and keeping opponents stacked there so they can't move or scramble as easily from their backs. This is a good test for both fighters. I lean Johns but I agree the line should be a little closer.

turbozed

Yeah Soto is so slick. I think he's the more likely fighter to get a finish, but Johns has the cardio, takedowns, and solid control from INSIDE guard which I think is the key. If Johns is able avoid the guillotine on his TD attempts, then he could potentially nullify Soto's BJJ from there. He's also real good at landing his TDs against the cage and keeping opponents stacked there so they can't move or scramble as easily from their backs. This is a good test for both fighters. I lean Johns but I agree the line should be a little closer.
    Hard to gauge how good Johns' control is going to be against Soto. Soto has been wrestling since high school and is a BJJ black belt. The guys Johns has been able to control is a Korean kickboxer and a Mexican guy with no wrestling background. Johns wasn't able to get the fight to the mat for early rounds against fellow UK fighter Brum in Cage Warriors. I think we've seen in the past that UK wrestlers are generally inferior to American wrestlers. Johns might break the mold but I can't imagine him having his way here.

Shagdogy

Hard to gauge how good Johns' control is going to be against Soto. Soto has been wrestling since high school and is a BJJ black belt. The guys Johns has been able to control is a Korean kickboxer and a Mexican guy with no wrestling background. Johns wasn't able to get the fight to the mat for early rounds against fellow UK fighter Brum in Cage Warriors. I think we've seen in the past that UK wrestlers are generally inferior to American wrestlers. Johns might break the mold but I can't imagine him having his way here.
    He's a judo black belt and has had a ton of success with takedowns against the cage. Against Kwak he landed a TDs using double leg, single leg, inside, and outside trips. He's got a solid TD skillset. Also, Soto gives the TD up too easily a lot of times since he's just moving on to his next counter, rather than fighting off the TD. The biggest question IMO is if he will be able to get Soto against the cage since Soto is always coming forward.

Who do you think holds the advantage on the feet if they decide to stay there?

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Will there be a better parlay piece than Sanchez -3.5 versus Janes on this card? It's a lock.

PaperTrail07

have to agree
    Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Will there be a better parlay piece than Sanchez -3.5 versus Janes on this card? It's a lock.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Sijara Eubanks vs Roxane Modafferi is tonight on TUF to determine who fights Nicco Montano.

Pulling for.

turbozed

He's a judo black belt and has had a ton of success with takedowns against the cage. Against Kwak he landed a TDs using double leg, single leg, inside, and outside trips. He's got a solid TD skillset. Also, Soto gives the TD up too easily a lot of times since he's just moving on to his next counter, rather than fighting off the TD. The biggest question IMO is if he will be able to get Soto against the cage since Soto is always coming forward.

Who do you think holds the advantage on the feet if they decide to stay there?
    I think Soto is the more consistent striker. Johns shows flashes of good striking offense and defense at times. The problem with Johns seems to be that he needs room to work and time to think in order to effectively strike. So he'll come out looking great in the 1st round, and early in the 2nd. But sometime in the middle of the fight, he just completely checks out of the striking game and focuses purely on takedowns (or stalling against the cage if he doesn't get his way). So he'll end up eating some combos and not fire back. Towards the end of the fight, he almost always is getting outstruck, by people a lot worse than Soto.

Soto has good head movement and a good chin (except for the Birchak fight) so he can stay in your face and apply pressure. He gets stronger when he's able to get the distance and range. He was getting lit up by Beal but was able to keep on constant pressure. So even though he lost the first two rounds, in the 3rd he just kept walking Beal down and eventually took over. Beal had to shoot for a takedown because there was too much pressure, and this led to Soto locking up an easy sub. Kinda similar situation to McGregor Diaz I. Soto had trouble against Tanaka's in-out and lateral movement in the 1st but eventually Tanaka couldn't keep up that style for long and Soto started teeing off late. Johns is not near as a good of a striker as Beal or as mobile as Tanaka (1st round Tanaka at least) so I don't see him having success for long.

So I think Johns looks good on the feet for the first minute or two before he decides to shoot for a TD (he usually does this around the 1 min mark). If Johns doesn't get his way, I see Soto getting the advantage with his pressure eventually. The question is whether Soto can do enough on the feet before he gets taken down or clinched up. And if he does get clinched up or taken down, can he threaten off his back/reverse or land enough to get the judges nod. Johns' top game is a double edged sword. In order to maintain top position, he really needs to focus only on control and limit his GnP. But this looks bad for the judges.

In a recent interview, Johns said that he fought conservatively to get the first 2 wins under his belt and plans to let it hang out and "go out on his shield" in this one. That might be a good career move because even winning with his boring 2003 Sean Sherk era style won't cut it with the UFC (see, e.g. Ben Askren). But if he's serious, then it'll be going away from possibly his best chance at winning the fight via wrestlegrinding.

turbozed

Some props are up.

Soto SNA opened +225 (crazy) now at +170 (still good IMO)

Soto SUB opened +1050 now at +900.

Shagdogy

I think Soto is the more consistent striker. Johns shows flashes of good striking offense and defense at times. The problem with Johns seems to be that he needs room to work and time to think in order to effectively strike. So he'll come out looking great in the 1st round, and early in the 2nd. But sometime in the middle of the fight, he just completely checks out of the striking game and focuses purely on takedowns (or stalling against the cage if he doesn't get his way). So he'll end up eating some combos and not fire back. Towards the end of the fight, he almost always is getting outstruck, by people a lot worse than Soto.

Soto has good head movement and a good chin (except for the Birchak fight) so he can stay in your face and apply pressure. He gets stronger when he's able to get the distance and range. He was getting lit up by Beal but was able to keep on constant pressure. So even though he lost the first two rounds, in the 3rd he just kept walking Beal down and eventually took over. Beal had to shoot for a takedown because there was too much pressure, and this led to Soto locking up an easy sub. Kinda similar situation to McGregor Diaz I. Soto had trouble against Tanaka's in-out and lateral movement in the 1st but eventually Tanaka couldn't keep up that style for long and Soto started teeing off late. Johns is not near as a good of a striker as Beal or as mobile as Tanaka (1st round Tanaka at least) so I don't see him having success for long.

So I think Johns looks good on the feet for the first minute or two before he decides to shoot for a TD (he usually does this around the 1 min mark). If Johns doesn't get his way, I see Soto getting the advantage with his pressure eventually. The question is whether Soto can do enough on the feet before he gets taken down or clinched up. And if he does get clinched up or taken down, can he threaten off his back/reverse or land enough to get the judges nod. Johns' top game is a double edged sword. In order to maintain top position, he really needs to focus only on control and limit his GnP. But this looks bad for the judges.

In a recent interview, Johns said that he fought conservatively to get the first 2 wins under his belt and plans to let it hang out and "go out on his shield" in this one. That might be a good career move because even winning with his boring 2003 Sean Sherk era style won't cut it with the UFC (see, e.g. Ben Askren). But if he's serious, then it'll be going away from possibly his best chance at winning the fight via wrestlegrinding.
    I actually think he gets more done from inside the guard than most people could.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Sijara Eubanks vs Roxane Modafferi is tonight on TUF to determine who fights Nicco Montano.

Pulling for.

I'm picking Eubanks but I think either finale matchup would be fun.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

turbozed

Some props are up.

Soto SNA opened +225 (crazy) now at +170 (still good IMO)

Soto SUB opened +1050 now at +900.
    Soto SNA down to -105. I would've still taken this if this was the opener I think.

turbozed

I actually think he gets more done from inside the guard than most people could.
    Who? Johns? What do you mean by "gets more done?"

Johns has 1 finish in 4 years, and that one finish was against a guy who would go on to lose 3 of his next 4 fights in lower level regionals.

Shagdogy

Who? Johns? What do you mean by "gets more done?"

Johns has 1 finish in 4 years, and that one finish was against a guy who would go on to lose 3 of his next 4 fights in lower level regionals.
    I just mean he stays busy enough to avoid stand ups and therefore is able to control position from inside guard without risk of opponent creating a scramble, or being swept or subbed when trying pass guard. By staying in guard he maintains control, particularly against the fence, and his ability to stay busy allows him to stay there for long periods of time, which wins him fights.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

I said it earlier & I love this play to put in a parlay or two.

Andrew Sanchez -3.5 pts handicap @ -215

I do not see him losing a round to Janes. Janes won't have the ability to hurt him on the feet & I think when Sanchez drags him down he'll be far too heavy on top for Janes to do anything. It's actually hard for me to believe Janes is a Black Belt in BJJ, he hasn't shown me much in that department since joining the UFC.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

There is a Bellator event on tonight as well.. I'll be covering that since I hardly never lose betting a Bellator event ..

Let's call it a business decision.. I'm gonna take a pass with this UFC event and stick with Bellator..

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    There is a Bellator event on tonight as well.. I'll be covering that since I hardly never lose betting a Bellator event ..

Let's call it a business decision.. I'm gonna take a pass with this UFC event and stick with Bellator..
    What are your picks?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    What are your picks?
    The write ups MMAmania -

145 lbs.: Julia Budd (10-2) vs. Arlene Blencowe (10-6)
    In one of the toughest fights of her career to date and certainly the closest scored, Julia Budd edged out a majority decision at Bellator 162 in 2016. Blencowe put the pressure on Budd in the first round and landed more shots, while Budd took her down in the second round and worked hard to sink in a rear naked choke. The third round is the one you could have scored for either woman, and one judge apparently decided to score it for neither, leading to an unusual 29-29.
    Budd rebounded from that fight to turn in a strong performance against Marloes Coenen to become the inaugural Featherweight champion at Bellator 174. As the division continues to build up more women to fight for the title, a rematch with Arlene Blencowe makes the most sense. Budd needs to dominate Blencowe to prove their first fight was a fluke. Blencowe wants to become the third person to beat Budd — the other two are Ronda Rousey and Amanda Nunes.
    The champion stands 5’8” with a 67” reach while Blencowe stands 5’5” with a 66” reach. Blencowe proved in their last fight that a negligible reach advantage is equivalent to none at all, so “The Jewel” Budd needs to keep “Angerfist” Blencowe away with her feet instead of her hands. Blencowe in turn needs to be patient and wait to cut angles instead of bull rushing Budd and opening up takedowns for the champ. Each woman has only one win by submission so it’s an unlikely finish, but they are nearly equal in knockouts (Budd has four, Blencowe five). My hunch is that we’ll have a fight that goes the distance where Budd makes less mistakes.
    Final prediction: Julia Budd retains the title by unanimous decision
    185 lbs.: Rafael Lovato Jr. (6-0) vs. Chris Honeycutt (10-1, 1 NC)
    The first and most important thing to tell you about Rafael Lovato Jr. is that only three American black belts have won the World Jiu-Jitsu Championship — BJ Penn was the first and Lovato was the third. Aside from his pedigree and numerous gold medals in competition, Lovato has become a MMA sensation in Bellator, with neither of his two promotional wins lasting longer than two minutes. In fact one bout was only 13 seconds long. It’s hard to say what Lovato’s ceiling is at this point until he’s tested by tougher competition.
    “The Cutt” Chris Honeycutt is the perfect way to find that ceiling. He’s on a four fight win streak, he’s finished half of his wins (five out of 10) by knockout, and he just scored a finish on former UFC fighter “King” Kevin Casey. Lovato is a big guy in BJJ figurative and literally at 6’1” with a 77.5” reach, realistically a Light Heavyweight who cuts to 185. Honeycutt is 5’10” and 73” in reach, but an excellent wrestling record before MMA and more experience in the sport since gives him certain advantages over Lovato. If we learned anything from his two fights with Paul Bradley though it’s that mental lapses can cost him, which is why I see a takedown from Honeycutt leading directly to a submission for Lovato.
    Final prediction: Rafael Lovato Jr. wins via guillotine choke in round one
    185 lbs.: Hisaki Kato (8-2) vs. Chidi Njokuani (17-5, 1 NC)
    This is a fight that almost guarantees fireworks -- 88 percent of Kato’s wins (seven of eight) come by knockout, while almost 60 percent of Njokuani’s wins (10 of 17) come by knockout. All Bellator has to do is put these two Middleweights in the cage, ring the bell, and film the outcome. Both men have provided plenty of highlight-reel material in the past and have the potential to do it again at any time. The edge goes to Njokuani though and not just because of his height and reach advantage (6’3” to 6’1” and 78” to 74”), but because of Njokuani’s outstanding kickboxing record. That creates an experience deficit in terms of footwork and timing that Kato can’t overcome.
    Final prediction: Chidi Njokuani wins by third round technical knockout
    160 lbs. David Rickels (18-4, 2 NC) vs. Adam Piccolotti (9-1)
    David Rickels was scheduled to face Brennan Ward in October, but a late injury forced the “Irish Bad Boy” out of the card and canceled David Rickels’ fight. Adam Piccolotti was scheduled to face Derek Anderson in Thackerville, but he too suffered a late injury, so Bellator is making the best of both situations by pairing the two together in a catchweight fight. Piccolotti had been on a steamroll through the Lightweight division until Goiti Yamauchi submitted him at Bellator 183.
    Piccolotti is well diversified with two knockouts, four submissions and three decisions and holds a black belt in jiu-jitsu. Rickels is even more diversified with six wins in each category, but his modus operandi is to brawl until they fall. He’ll have a slight size advantage over Piccolotti in this contest but unlike Ward he doesn’t have an opponent who will fight him in a phone booth and play to his strengths. This could wind up being the closest fight on the card — or it could end very quickly.
    Final prediction: Adam Piccolotti wins via split decision
    145 lbs.: Sam Sicilia (15-8) vs. Marcos Galvao (18-8-1)
    This is a bonus prelim fight preview! Sicilia is coming off three straight losses in UFC before his Bellator MMA debut, including a disappointing decision defeat to Gavin Tucker. Things aren’t going much better for Galvao, who looked to improve his career by moving up to Featherweight and instead being dominated by Emmanuel Sanchez. As Mike Goldberg likes to say “everything is virtually identical” in terms of height and reach, but if you’re going to edge it in any direction I’d go with former champ Galvao returning to his winning ways and handing Sicilia a fourth loss.
    Final prediction: Marcos Galvao takes a unanimous decision
    That’s a wrap!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My picks and plays.. Not going with all the favorites in this event this go around.. Giving the Caveman David Rickels a legit chance in this one..

$50.00 $85.00 Pending 12/1/17 9:00pm Bellator Fighting 3401 David Rickels +170* vs Adam Piccolotti

$110.00 $104.80 Pending 12/1/17 9:30pm Bellator Fighting 3302 Sam Sicilia -105* vs Marcos Galvao

$115.30 $182.30 Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 12/1/17 10:30pm Bellator Fighting 3102 Chris Honeycutt -160* vs Rafel Lovato Jr
    Pending 12/1/17 10:00pm Bellator Fighting 3202 Chidi Njokuani -170* vs Hisaki Kato

$60.00 $57.10 Pending 12/1/17 11:00pm MMA Props Fighting 3011 Budd wins by 3 round decision -105* vs Not Budd by 3 round decision

PaperTrail07

If I lose the Sam Sicilia bet I'll know the fix was in....he should ROLL here and its a pick......JIBBERS....PARLAY THE FAVS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    What are your picks?

PaperTrail07

JIBBERS-Here are my plays for Bellator

Chidi-165 2X
    Over 1.5 Chidi Fight 2X
    Over 1.5 Honeycutt Fight
    Sam Sic -105

Pico
    Chidi
    Honey
    Budd Parlay pays 4:1

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    JIBBERS-Here are my plays for Bellator

Chidi-165 2X
    Over 1.5 Chidi Fight 2X
    Over 1.5 Honeycutt Fight
    Sam Sic -105

Pico
    Chidi
    Honey
    Budd Parlay pays 4:1
    GL paper looks like we are on a few of the same plays..

turbozed

I took Lovato Jr. at +225 and again at +200. Was a pretty crazy line.

Decided to hedge some with Honeycutt since I don't see him getting the KO. Maybe a bit risky since Lovato's chin really has never been tested yet. Honeycutt hasn't been finishing anyone lately, and will be at a large height/reach advantage, as well as a ~15 lbs weight size disadvantage. If he wins, it'll be by the trusty wrestlegrinding decision.

Budd probably wins, and decision is likely, but I took a small shot at Blencowe at +350 just based on their first fight. Blencowe at a size disadvantage but she's got enough power to threaten Budd. If Budd comes out as tentative and throwing as little as she did the first time, Blencowe's a live dog.

Going to watch tape and see if Piccolotti is worth a play. Very small on Piccolotti decision for now (actually was mistake and intended to bet Honeycutt decision for a hedge but I guess this play not so bad at +210).

PaperTrail07

1107 Ware wins by 3 round decision* +401
    1311 Meerschaert wins by 3 round decision* +395

1527 Soto wins by submission* +700

3207 Kato wins by 3 round decision* +575

Also Playing Chidi hoping it goes to Dec at +400

Hugo de Naranja

Bellator 189: Budd vs. Blencowe
    Lovato Jr (+195) 2u
    Blencowe (+300) 1u
    Njokuani Decision (+400) .5u

Hugo de Naranja

The Ultimate Fighter 26 Finale: Montano vs. Modafferi Picks:
    Gillian Robertson Round 1 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Shana Dobson Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Rachael Ostovich Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Andrew Sanchez Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Montana De La Rosa Round 2 Submission (Armbar)
    Brett Johns Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Deanna Bennett Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Gerald Meerschaert Round 1 Submission (Arm-Triangle Choke)
    Barb Honchak Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
    Sean O’Malley Round 1 KO (Punch)
    Nicco Montano Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)

Hugo de Naranja

The Ultimate Fighter 26 Finale: Montano vs. Modafferi

Fight Pass Prelims:

Fight #1: Whitmire (DEBUT) vs. Robertson (DEBUT)
    Robertson ITD (+400) .5u

Fox Sports 1 Prelims:

Fight #2: Dobson (DEBUT) vs. Beck (DEBUT)
    No Bet

Fight #3: Ostovich (DEBUT) vs. Gevorgyan (DEBUT)
    No Bet

Fight #4: Sanchez vs. Janes
    No Bet

Fight #5: De La Rosa (DEBUT) vs. Marks (DEBUT)
    De La Rosa Submission ITD (-105) 1.05u to win 1u

Main Card:

Fight #6: Johns vs. Soto
    Johns Decision (+153) 2u

Hedge(s):
    Soto ITD (+450) 1u
    Soto Submission (+900) .5u

Fight #7: Bennett vs. Fabian
    No Bet

Fight #8: Meerschaert vs. Spicely
    Meerschaert ITD (+102) 1u

Fight #9: Honchak (DEBUT) vs. Murphy
    Honchak Decision (-105) 1.05u to win 1u

Fight #10: O’Malley (DEBUT) vs. Ware
    O’Malley KO/TKO (+250) 1u

Hedge(s):
    Ware Decision (+401) .5u
    Ware Round 3 (+2175) .25u

Fight #11: Montano (DEBUT) vs. Modafferi
    No Bet

Straight Parlays:
    Meerschaert/Honchak+Murphy Over 2.5 (+105) 1u
    Johns/Meerschaert+Spicely WGD (+117) 1u

Prop Parlays:
    O’Malley -3.5/Montano (+180) .5u
    Bennett+Fabian O2.5/Meerschaert/Honchak Decision (+457) .25u
    Sanchez -3.5/De La Rosa+Marks WGD/Johns -3.5 (+502) .25u
    Robertson/Dobson Decision/Ostovich+Gevorgyan GD (+996) .25u

Full Card Props:
    None

Multi-Event Parlays:
    Johns/Gaethje (+102) 2u

Hugo de Naranja

This might be the least action I've ever had. This card is a bummer for the most part.

PaperTrail07

you stretched it further than I could LOL....GL
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    This might be the least action I've ever had. This card is a bummer for the most part.

1234 ... Last