Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I like the Reem but the most likely scenario is Ngannou comes out and takes center of the cage and Reems is backing up the entire fight and gets KO'd while retreating.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Its the consistency. Goblue77!

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

R.I.P Alistair Overeem

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Its the consistency. Goblue77!
    killing it

GoBlue77

BIG NIGHT!

Called this winner in advance, this is what i do.

Also had Tecia the tornado

"you go to sleep now"

Reed never had a snowballs chance fellas

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Winner

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

You bet a heavy favorite to win. Wow so impressive...

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Cheee Holloway!!!

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You bet a heavy favorite to win. Wow so impressive...

you couldn't win a -800 fave if your life depended on it lol.

this card was all favorites, what you want me to do lol. where was your roach boy ass when i pounded Rose +485 last card

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    you couldn't win a -800 fave if your life depended on it lol.

this card was all favorites, what you want me to do lol. where was your roach boy ass when i pounded Rose +485 last card

If we picked every fight on a card i would destroy you. I would pit your knowledge to the test. I'm a ufc fan too so i knew i wasn't going to be this card since i wanted lots of fighters i like to win instead of who i thought would win.

ken10
    ken10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Good call. I was on it too. No doubt about it

bjpenn85

If we picked every fight on a card i would destroy you. I would pit your knowledge to the test. I'm a ufc fan too so i knew i wasn't going to be this card since i wanted lots of fighters i like to win instead of who i thought would win.

Most of the stuff you write is incoherent bullshit.

Goblue77 is a sharp. If youre on the opposite site, you instantly know, you may have a problem.

If i see Demonata on a given bet, i dont even consider it. I just scroll down to find any other significant person whos opinion i value. Hugo, firekillex, jibby etc. Youre a fool.

Im sorry but thats just the fact. I dont know you, this is the most honest shit. Because we dont see faces at the forum, body language. I only consider what you write. And youre failing big time in the trustworthy category.

Demonata

Most of the stuff you write is incoherent bullshit.

Goblue77 is a sharp. If youre on the opposite site, you instantly know, you may have a problem.

If i see Demonata on a given bet, i dont even consider it. I just scroll down to find any other significant person whos opinion i value. Hugo, firekillex, jibby etc. Youre a fool.

Im sorry but thats just the fact. I dont know you, this is the most honest shit. Because we dont see faces at the forum, body language. I only consider what you write. And youre failing big time in the trustworthy category.
    I dont give a penetrate about you either blow job penn. Yeah really sharp to bet heavy favorite ngannou. I don't value your opinion either and if i picked a card i would pick more right than you but you are too pussy to accept the challenge.I could outpick on any card any week. That's a fact!i don't know you either blow job penn. Like i give 2 shits if you don't look at my opinion. I know I'm good at ufc knowledge and still train mma to this day abd even talk to heremy horn sometimes. I doubt i was the only one that thought gaechie and ngannou would win last night so penetrate you.im sorry just the honest. Im going to post picks in a thread to put all the haters to rest. I'm always going to be real.
    Last edited by Demonata; 12-03-17 at 07:45 AM.

bjpenn85

Demonata, do you think you can get away with accusing me for running away from the bet you self created with me?

Why would you even consider that strategy when everyone on this thread have already seen that conversation and know youre lying?

Its the worst kind of strategy, its basically playing poker with open hands. We can all see what youre trying to do.

Think about it....youre THAT STUPID. Why should anyone listen to a person like that?

Youre a worthless. Nobody cares.

Demonata

Demonata, do you think you can get away with accusing me for running away from the bet you self created with me?

Why would you even consider that strategy when everyone on this thread have already seen that conversation and know youre lying?

Its the worst kind of strategy, its basically playing poker with open hands. We can all see what youre trying to do.

Think about it....youre THAT STUPID. Why should anyone listen to a person like that?

Youre a worthless. Nobody cares.
    Blow job Penn. I call I could pick more right in a card than you. You're too much a pussy to accept the challenge though. Makes you the stupid one. Put up or shut up. You obviously care or you wouldn't of stuck yourself in the conversation

bjpenn85

Blow job Penn. I call I could pick more right in a card than you. You're too much a pussy to accept the challenge though. Makes you the stupid one. Put up or shut up. You obviously care or you wouldn't of stuck yourself in the conversation
    I will make a deposit account, i will give you a statement from the bank that only the winner of x bet slip will have the opportunity to withdraw funds from the bank.

Needs to be a sum which reflect your insinuations about me being a pussy and wont accept a challenge.

Ok, lets make a bet, 500 dollar or higher? Im in.

Im also betting another 50 dollar that you want accept the challenge, if you accept the challenge you will instantly get a 50 dollar signing bonus for accepting the challenge.

Everyone on this forum know you wont accept the challenge, because you ran away from me last time, and you probably doing it again

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47610

I will make a deposit account, i will give you a statement from the bank that only the winner of x bet slip will have the opportunity to withdraw funds from the bank.

Needs to be a sum which reflect your insinuations about me being a pussy and wont accept a challenge.

Im also betting another 50 dollar that you want accept the challenge, if you accept the challenge you will instantly get a 50 dollar signing bonus for accepting the challenge.

Everyone on this forum know you wont accept the challenge, because you ran away from me last time, and you probably doing it again
    Demonata doesn't have a pot to piss in and won't be accepting the challenge..

I'm pretty sure he is mentally challenged so just ignore him

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Demonata doesn't have a pot to piss in and won't be accepting the challenge..

I'm pretty sure he is mentally challenged so just ignore him
    Jake pee pee no need to defend your boyfriend. I actually am really smart and went to brigham young university and graduated.when i seriously doubt you have ever attended college.

Demonata

This makes no sense... Nothing will prove you will pay up or i will pay up. I bet way more money than you do so I'm more at risk since i never see you post any bets. I just am confused on how do either of us get the money?

bjpenn85

I seriously wouldnt be surprised

bjpenn85

Make a new account.

We both deposit money to an account, a so called deposit account.

Bank will be in contact with both of us, we both need to pay up. So its a third party, the bank which in charge.

That way, none of us have access to the account, only after a date, which we have agreed upon beforehand.

Which is the day after an event for instance.

Are you in?

JAKEPEAVY21

Jake pee pee no need to defend your boyfriend. I actually am really smart and went to brigham young university and graduated.when i seriously doubt you have ever attended college.
    I've never said a word to bjpenn85 in my life but I agree with him that you're a clown.

What a fine Mormon you are getting shytfaced drunk everyday, gambling and babbling incoherent nonsense!

And yes, I did graduate from San Diego St... gfy pal

JAKEPEAVY21

Make a new account.

Bank will be in contact with both of us, we both need to pay up. So its a third party, the bank which in charge.

That way, none of us have access to the account, only after a date, which we have agreed upon beforehand.

Are you in?
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

Make a new account.

Are you in?
    That sounds like a lot if trouble making new bank accounts etc... How about we both just give hugo the money and then he gives it to the winner? I trust him.

Demonata

I've never said a word to bjpenn85 in my life but I agree with him that you're a clown.

What a fine Mormon you are getting shytfaced drunk everyday, gambling and babbling incoherent nonsense!

And yes, I did graduate from San Diego St... gfy pal
    I'm not a mormon anymore dumbass! Why am i even talking to you?

JAKEPEAVY21

you guys could always send funds to a trusted poster like yisman, trytrytry or spider

bjpenn85

That sounds like a lot if trouble making new bank accounts etc... How about we both just give hugo the money and then he gives it to the winner? I trust him.
    I trust Hugo as well. Fine piece of a human being.

Hugo, youre ready to PM me with your bank account, swift code, IBAN, etc.

And Demonata, please dont run away now. Be a fakking man and take the bet.

You bet UFC, youre a ufc fan, you train mma, you already said you will demolish me in picking contest, you know jeremy horn, and you have a fakking college education, right?

Man up, and take the fakking bet.

Demonata

I trust Hugo as well. Fine piece of a human being.

Hugo, youre ready to PM me with your bank account, swift code, IBAN, etc.

And Demonata, please dont run away now. Be a fakking man and take the bet.

You bet UFC, youre a ufc fan, you train mma, you already said you will demolish me in picking contest, you know jeremy horn, and you have a fakking college education, right?

Man up, and take the fakking bet.
    I would rather pay mine in bitcoin if possible? I dont really use cash.

bjpenn85

I would rather pay mine in bitcoin if possible? I dont really use cash.
    No problem. If Hugo has bitcoin then its ok.

If not, you will need to cash out bitcoin worth of 500 dollars, which is easy. If you actually have bitcoins, you know damn well its easy to cash out bitcoins in dollars.

Demonata

If not, you will need to cash out bitcoin worth of 500 dollars, which is easy. If you actually have bitcoins, you know damn well its easy to cash out bitcoins in dollars.
    I'm not doing 500. I will do $100 though. Yeah i know everything there is to know about bitcoin, i even mine it. My coinbase limit is even like 10k now lol.

bjpenn85

I'm not doing 500. I will do $100 though. Yeah i know everything there is to know about bitcoin, i even mine it. My coinbase limit is even like 10k nowemb lol.
    I knew this would happen. Same as last time. Youre not in. You refuse to take the bet. Last time you offered to do a 20 dollar bet, now 100 dollars.

You and youre little cunty blabber-mouth needs to be taugh a lesson.

This is my last offer, 250 dollars. Thats fair. You say 100 i say 500. We split the difference.

In our out? No explanation. We dont need it. Just a simple: "Am in" or "am out".

Demonata

I knew this would happen. Same as last time. Youre not in. You refuse to take the bet. Last time you offered to do a 20 dollar bet, now 100 dollars.

You and youre little cunty blabber-mouth needs to be taugh a lesson.

This is my last offer, 250 dollars. Thats fair. You say 100 i say 500. We split the difference.

In our out? No explanation. We dont need it. Just a simple: "Am in" or "am out".
    Why should this be about money at all. You don't really care about it if it has to have tons if money involved. It's about who's right abd not about money. If you were so good then why have money be involved at all. Should be easy for you and about rep. I say $100 bet is fair. You can either do it or cry about it and be a bitch. I don't have time for bitches though. So be a bitch or accept $100 bet. Your choice. I'm always going to be real blow job penn.

If you really cared about proving me wrong money should be way less important than out picking me. Just proves you don't really care.

JAKEPEAVY21

this has got me thinking that we really should have some kind of contest for every UFC event

maybe I'll do one for this next upcoming event and see if we get any interest
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bjpenn85 gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

I don’t have Bitcoin.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

this has got me thinking that we really should have some kind of contest for every UFC event

maybe I'll do one for this next upcoming event and see if we get any interest
    I think people should think about joining Toutmaster, an established UFC picking contest that TPowell and I do along with lots of the top UFC pickers.

First 123 Last