PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

you know what a smart business move is.....avoiding people you think would beat you...LOL LOL....ask FMM>.....
    Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    mcgregor has never avoided anybody in his career... he takes the best business decisions for himself .. he owes the fans nothing

guarantee he would fight brock lesnar if he had to , he isnt scared of anybody... hate when people say this about top notch mma fighters.... making a smart business move for your family isnt being "Scared" its being smart

PaperTrail07

Also GUYS

http://mmaimports.com/2017/11/new-yo...-now-tko-loss/

LOL Shitting in the ring/cage is now a TKO loss...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

This really is one of the better cards this year.. I'm pumped!!!! Betting hard and capping hard..

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Also GUYS

http://mmaimports.com/2017/11/new-yo...-now-tko-loss/

LOL Shitting in the ring/cage is now a TKO loss...
    It was already in most states. Kish just didn't get caught.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    you know what a smart business move is.....avoiding people you think would beat you...LOL LOL....ask FMM>.....
    people said he wouldnt beat a wrestler he beat chad mendes after training for a striker, people said he couldnt beat a great , he beat jose aldo the greatest 145er in history, they said he couldnt beat nate diaz after he lost , he turns around months later drops him 3 times and wins again.... haters gonna hate, guarantee he is not scared of tony ferguson , he will take whatever fight makes most sense for his career and financially .... at this moment id say tony ferguson scrap is the #1 option imo..... tony ferguson is the most overall skilled 55er on the planet in all aspects of mma imo.. but his spotty striking defense in his last few fights i guarantee mcgregor has seen and has taken these things into account

its prize fighting , not who has the biggest cack contest, like mcgregor said before hes gonna come in take over , get rich and get the fook on out

PaperTrail07

OK Amazing points...moving ON....that debate is stale AF....lets just hope they run into each other ....

Have to focus on this Card

PaperTrail07

lol how did they miss it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    It was already in most states. Kish just didn't get caught.

nyrider88
    nyrider88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

im new to parlay betting,i tried search it but couldn't find the answer. can someone explain it to me? so im using bookmaker.eu for mma bets,
    lets say i pick 4 fights parlay, they would give me 3 options,
    option1 1 parlay of 4 teams
    option2 4 parlay of 3 teams (x4)
    option3 6 parlay of 2 teams (x6)

does anyone know how option 2 and 3 works?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by nyrider88 View Post
    im new to parlay betting,i tried search it but couldn't find the answer. can someone explain it to me? so im using bookmaker.eu for mma bets,

Prop parlays can make you big money.. I just started jumping on that now.. No big hits yet but give it time.. When I hit on a 3, 4 or 5 teamer prop parlay all at +odds for $5 or $10 bucks I will post.. Only a matter of time... Hugo knows this too..

Last event I tried the prop parlays and struck out on everything but I'm on it and determined now.. When you hit for thousands you either get paid or get knocked off your books though.. It's a red flag every time... ...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-02-17 at 10:58 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by nyrider88 View Post

option 2 and 3 split your parlay teams into a mix of the 4 teams you picked.

so your 4 teams are

a
    b
    c
    d

then option 2 would be 4 parlays of 3 of those teams in different variations. So abc, abd, bcd etc.. and option 3 would do the same thing but with fewer teams per parlay thus more parlays overall. ab, ac, ad etc

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Is he better on the ground? Gotta do my research but I don't recall thinking so.
    Another thing I like about Duffy is that he is really good at pressuring opponents and trapping them against the cage. Check out his Cage Warriors fight with Damien Lapilus (brother of former UFC fighter Taylor Lapilus). It's not the most exciting bout but Duffy keeps Lapilus against the cage almost the entire fight, edging the rounds by winning the striking exchanges. In R3, he gets a TD and grabs an RNC finish within 30 seconds of the fight hitting the mat. One thing that might play out in Vick's favor is how often Duffy gets hit by leg kicks as that was a big problem for him in the Lapilus fight as well as some subsequent bouts.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

He also has a very underrated submission game imo. I think Duffy is parlayable at current price of (-160).
    Better hope he gets that submission. Or else hes gettinf ktfo.. Also flipping to TJ Dillashaw too many on Cody G.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Better hope he gets that submission. Or else hes gettinf ktfo.. Also flipping to TJ Dillashaw too many on Cody G.
    You think Vick is going to KO Duffy? Nah bro

nyrider88
    nyrider88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    option 2 and 3 split your parlay teams into a mix of the 4 teams you picked.

so your 4 teams are

a
    b
    c
    d

then option 2 would be 4 parlays of 3 of those teams in different variations. So abc, abd, bcd etc.. and option 3 would do the same thing but with fewer teams per parlay thus more parlays overall. ab, ac, ad etc
    thanks for clarifying and explaining it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You think Vick is going to KO Duffy? Nah bro
    Agreed Joe has only lost twice once by decision and once by sub.. Numbers don't lie.. Joe ain't getting dropped most likely... If Dustin Porrier couldn't KO him not many others can.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Joseph-Duffy-17052

James Vick only has 2 KO's and is a bit of a goof, tough though.. I'm kinda liking Joe Duffy ITD.. Since Duffy is a tough out Vick by decision is a decent hedge also at +410 considering he wins alot of his fights by decision and or by sub..

1509 Duffy wins inside distance +150

1507 Vick wins by 3 round decision +410

UFC 217 - Lightweight 3 rounds - Madison Square Garden - New York, New York - FS1
    Sat 11/4 1501 James Vick +135 o1½ -175
    9:30PM 1502 Joseph Duffy -155 u1½ +155

FS1

James
    Vick
    "The Texecutioner"
    vs
    Joe
    Duffy
    "Irish"

UNITED STATES
    Country
    IRELAND

11-1-0
    Record
    16-2-0

9%
    KO/TKO
    31%

36%
    SUB
    56%

36%
    DEC
    13%

75 in
    Height
    70 in

155 lbs
    Weight
    155 lbs

76 in
    Reach
    73 in

43 in
    Leg Reach
    41 in

Outside chance this could land but I'm not playing it.. Duffy isn't a bum on the ground..

1527 Vick wins by submission +370
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-03-17 at 01:46 AM.

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

They were pretty excited about this fight. I don't have a great read on this fight and am considering no betting it.
    The MMA Kelton roundtable guys had the same opinion. Not that I've ever tailed any picks from either Youtube channel, but it makes me feel a little less crazy to know other people are seeing the same thing as me.

turbozed

I think the best advice we can give each other is to limit our exposure one way or the other because Gall is so unproven.

But I'll try to defend him.
    1) in three fights in the UFC he has dropped two opponents. His striking might be ugly but he may have power.

2) Single legs and take downs where you move laterally have been successful against brown. I think Gall can execute this after he gets in on brown.

3) he showed some pretty strong and heavy ground and pound against both Punk and Northcutt.

4) I very much disrespect Brown's bottom game. He gets flattened out on his back too often and his only get up is to turtle which is a very bad plan against Gall. He gets his back taken to easily and Gall has nothing but RNC finishes.

How did I do? Like I said I think the best advice is for both of us to limit our exposure regardless of the side we are on.
    No gamble no future. I'm going to stick with my 4U play lol.

At the worst, if Gall is as legit as people are saying (which I still don't see) then it's a coinflip at even odds.

If it turns out that Gall is as bad as I think he is, he gets destroyed.

I'll stop myself from adding on for now though.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Fuk probably going to go heavy on GSP those odds are too good, actually scarily good. Think the books might be giving us one with Bisping or am I reading into the line to much? Got my sports head involved here and that's an auto play Bisping line in my eyes.

What a card.

Liked wonderboys chin v Woodley so he's a play, think he'll take his shots but at the end of the day out technique Masvidal and win in the distance lateish or get the judges nod. Kinda like Anderson at those odds v OSP but I can't find much else on the card yet. So many great fights though.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Oh and does anyone think JJ's starting to get over confident? Maybe looking past Rose?

Rose is as tough as they come she'll take those JJ jabs all day a bit of complacency and that big number looks backable. I like the JJ style usually it rubs me up the wrong way but she seems pretty cool so I'd like to see her do a mighty mouse and keep ruling. Think she's in trouble next time (if as she should get through Rose) with Andrade but that's for another day.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This main event fight is damn hard to cap and figure out?.. Gotta hedge it when that happens and even that is hard....

Bisping ITD or GSP by decision doesn't even sound good to me.. This fight has me twisted and really scratching my head!!!

You really just don't know what GSP will show up? You kinda know what you are getting from Bisping though.. Touch and move striking... GSP should counter with his wrestling though if he is remotely his old self from years ago..

Do you take the legend who's been out for years in GSP who dominated his opponents at WW or do take the questionable old paper champion Bisping who probably is the larger fighter that got lucky or skated by with favorable match ups?

I think the odds makers are just as twisted as me and went with the even odds .

UFC 217 - Middleweight 5 rounds - Madison Square Garden - New York, New York - PPV
    Sat 11/4 1001 Michael Bisping -110 o4½ -155
    11:59PM 1002 Georges St-Pierre -110 u4½ +135

The under 4.5 rounds is tempting at +135... Being out for so long GSP may finish or get finished.. Both fighters finish more then going the distance as well and this is a 5 rounder... Just look at the distance percentages below..

Luke Rockhold is kinda like GSP in a way so Bisping KO'd him and also got finished in the 2 fights.. Both fights didn't make it out of the 2nd round.....http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Luke-Rockhold-23345

Middleweight Title Fight

Michael
    Bisping
    "The Count"
    vs
    Georges
    St-Pierre
    "Rush"

ENGLAND
    Country
    CANADA

31-7-0
    Record
    25-2-0

58%
    KO/TKO
    32%

10%
    SUB
    20%

29%
    DEC
    48%

73 in
    Height
    71 in

185 lbs
    Weight
    185 lbs

75 in
    Reach
    76 in

44 in
    Leg Reach
    42 in
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-03-17 at 03:15 AM.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

There's just no way to be confident in the main event since GSP has been out 4 years, but my gut tells me he gasses out in the 3rd and later and Bisping takes over, maybe gets the finish. I don't see GSP looking like old GSP for more than 2 rounds.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    No gamble no future. I'm going to stick with my 4U play lol.

At the worst, if Gall is as legit as people are saying (which I still don't see) then it's a coinflip at even odds.

If it turns out that Gall is as bad as I think he is, he gets destroyed.

I'll stop myself from adding on for now though.
    Good luck. You will have much more staked on this than me.

How about Ramos and Borrachinha? Can we see eye to eye on either of them?

turbozed

Good luck. You will have much more staked on this than me.

How about Ramos and Borrachinha? Can we see eye to eye on either of them?
    To tell you the truth I haven't really looked deeply into either fight. I did hit Borrachinha close to -200 just after seeing Hendricks interviews where he's acting like a junkie hobo. I was planning on taking a look at that fight to see whehter I will need to arb out or let it ride.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

PaperTrail07

Junkie Hobos are dangerous LOL....honestly I want to bet Borr but the line moved too much...Hendrix would need to drag him into deep water to win..
    Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    To tell you the truth I haven't really looked deeply into either fight. I did hit Borrachinha close to -200 just after seeing Hendricks interviews where he's acting like a junkie hobo. I was planning on taking a look at that fight to see whehter I will need to arb out or let it ride.

PaperTrail07

Heritage needs to step their MMA game up....Missing 4 fights....props limited.....LOVE using them over 5D but they might FORCE me back smh

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

There's just no way to be confident in the main event since GSP has been out 4 years, but my gut tells me he gasses out in the 3rd and later and Bisping takes over, maybe gets the finish. I don't see GSP looking like old GSP for more than 2 rounds.
    Yep I going with the U4.5 at +135... I think something gives in this fight one way or the other before the final bell... Even if Bisping gets grounded he does have a very active guard, he wiggles and throws elbows and just doesn't lay there..GSP could wear down and get stopped late like you say Shag... Bisping is the larger fighter also and should have KO power going in...

If GSP says he's the best version of GSP ever (like he said) then he blows right thru Bisping... Fighters that have been out for so long are usually hard pressed to go 5 full rounds... I'm trying this below for a benny fock it....

$100.00 $135.00 Pending 11/4/17 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1001 Michael Bisping/Georges St-Pierre Under 4½ +135*

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

lolllll johnny hendricks is a nut case.... guy comes to the scale saying a story why hes gonna miss weight because he misread the scale..... then he doesnt miss weight and says he misread , misreading the scale

auto bet whoever he fights

PaperTrail07

Starting to think Him and GSP were abducted by aliens LOL Don't know him well enough to know if its new behavior..but I would have his brain looked at LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    lolllll johnny hendricks is a nut case.... guy comes to the scale saying a story why hes gonna miss weight because he misread the scale..... then he doesnt miss weight and says he misread , misreading the scale

auto bet whoever he fights

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

All fighters make weight. And Irish Joe is getting ktfo.

PaperTrail07

Is this some kind of record that everyone showed up on point and ready to fight ....wow....no suprises
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

I think Vick vs Duffy will be competitive, I can't really see Duffy getting KO'd. I can't be sure, but I don't think I've ever seen him stopped by strikes(even before UFC).

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    I think Vick vs Duffy will be competitive, I can't really see Duffy getting KO'd. I can't be sure, but I don't think I've ever seen him stopped by strikes(even before UFC).
    His two career losses are by a R4 Sub to Ivan Musardo in Cage Warriors and a UD against Dustin Poirier at UFC 195. Not sure where Chael is coming from with this prediction. Maybe he believes that Vick’s power is much improved from his time spent in Thailand.

PaperTrail07

Well if your backing Vick---You are not alone----I respect the penetrate out of this... Better believe he will fight to the death LOL
    His two career losses are by a R4 Sub to Ivan Musardo in Cage Warriors and a UD against Dustin Poirier at UFC 195. Not sure where Chael is coming from with this prediction. Maybe he believes that Vick’s power is much improved from his time spent in Thailand.

PaperTrail07

First ... 2345678 ... Last