turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Cage Warriors 88

For all you degens. There is MMA to bet on this weekend and it's in Jolly Ole England.

Cage Warriors 87 lines are out. Cage Warriors was picked up by UFC Fight Pass so you will be able to find a lot of fights there. The rest are on Youtube so there's actually footage to work with. Here are the lines as of today. Good luck!

turbozed

Anybody know how to change thread titles? Should be Cage Warriors 87 not 88, oops.

turbozed

Here's my analysis on Aiden Lee vs Ludovit Klein:

Lee now at +125 and Klein at -165. I wanted to bet Lee at underdog odds but sheesh just watched all of his fights and he looks like exactly the flakey type of fighter that I can't bet on. 6'0 and long as hell but has no idea how to manage distance and use it to his advantage. Up until his last fight with Formela, Lee would just let his opponent dictate where the fight go and react. In general he'd do well but his poor fight IQ led him to making bad decisions repeatedly. If he's not finishing you in the 1st with a submission, he's going to probably lose a decision and gas out terribly.

Pre-ACB, Klein looked like a killer fighting in regionals. Good offensive guard, good active GnP. He knew the right moments to let his offense go. Definitely hittable but he's fine taking one to give a few. In his two ACB fights, Klein's power and striking were somewhat neutralized by strong Russian wrestlers with names ending in "ov". If Lee comes out trying to pressure like he did against Formela, he's going to get lit up. Klein is probably too competent on the ground to get caught in sub in the 1st round so I think he edges it.
    And my analysis on Houston vs. Khalid:

Not sure how Aaron Khalid keeps winning his fights but they seem all to be due to mental errors of his opponents. First of all, the guy gets muscled around even at 155. At 170, it looks like anyone can just take him down at will and stay on top if they wanted. Adam Proctor and Phil Wells basically neutralized Khalid for all of the first round. Then the same thing happens to both of them in the 2nd. They are in dominant position and Khalid goes for a leglock. they decide to play the game with him and then in a scramble Khalid locks up a submission. Almost the same thing happens in both fights.

Think Houston will be better everywhere here unless he gets lazy and gifts a sub to Khalid. Houston's boxing is pretty damn good for this level of mma. It's better than most guys fighting in the UFC actually. Khalid leaves his lead left hand out and low during exchanges and constantly gets tagged. Khalid does have some nice kicks which might land to Houston's body since this will be orthodox vs southpaw, but he doesn't move out of range fast enough after landing not to get hurt or thrown down to the canvas after. If I were Houston I'd just keep it standing and light Khalid up. Even if a grappling exchange is initiated, I wouldn't worry because Khalid tries some really lazy head/arm throws. Against Houston this probably means getting his back taken.

Just don't see how Khalid wins this. Might have value at even -190. I just hate betting low level chalk but man. Does anybody see this fight going differently here?

I have a bet on Houston so far.