Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Didn't do great on picks (4 correct picks, 4 incorrect picks, 4 fights changed or draw) but had a profitable night in terms of bets and enjoyed the fights so I'm happy with this event overall.
    I guess I've gotta get back out to Vegas. So far being there has been great luck for me. Won big on two events. Been treading water from my living room though.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

I think McGregor has exactly 10 minutes to finish this fight or get subbed.
    Dude and the way ferg pressures I think mcgregor would get him out quick but yeah anything past the 2nd round mcgregor is finished. Lee I think would've tried taking mcgregor down from the get go. Ferg is down to stand with him

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

1/2 my bets were cancelled or ended in a draw....lost on Duq, hit Botelho...womp womp

PaperTrail07

However....Ferg IS still the fuckN Man.....loved the call out.... will drop the HAMMER on him if McG ever steps up....goes to the floor its OVEr..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Spelling not on point haha
    Yeah man I was so drunk. I was trying to concentrate and spell it but I couldn't lol. I was so drunk I couldn't even login to bet on nitrogen sports. All I could do was drink my beer. I don't even know what I was saying haha
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Demonata 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata

McGregor is good but I still say Ferguson beats him.ferguson got hit pretty hard and survived. I think Ferguson can stand with McGregor and on the ground Ferguson big advantage. If Nate Diaz can beat McGregor so can Ferguson. I think McGregor only chance is a knockout.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I cheer on the Boston Red Sox this afternoon +110 gl me but... TONY FERGUSON!!! El Cucuy got it done. Gj Hugo and Jibbbers on the bets, I see you. "WHERE YOU AT MCNUGGETS?!?????"
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave UncleChael 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

I’d lean mcgregor 65/45 over Ferguson imo... Ferguson has a ton of weapons but his defensive striking is absolutely terrible and he’s been dropped a ton lately by lesser strikers then mcgregor... of course his insane cardio helps him recover quickly but once mcgregor hurts you it’s ususally over... really interested in this fight And I think mcgregor will take the match after watching what happened imo... wonder where the odds will be set at, super close fight .... if it goes past 3 mcgregor will get finished though tony brings way to much pressure for him to last 5 round so if he’s gasses at all he will be eaten alive

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    McGregor is good but I still say Ferguson beats him.ferguson got hit pretty hard and survived. I think Ferguson can stand with McGregor and on the ground Ferguson big advantage. If Nate Diaz can beat McGregor so can Ferguson. I think McGregor only chance is a knockout.
    I agree that his only chance is KO but McGregor's "Puncher's chance" has to be one of the best in the sport. Ferguson live-bet definitely in play there.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    I cheer on the Boston Red Sox this afternoon +110 gl me but... TONY FERGUSON!!! El Cucuy got it done. Gj Hugo and Jibbbers on the bets, I see you. "WHERE YOU AT MCNUGGETS?!?????"
    Thanks bud

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Want to do some BPs on this? I have Tony you have Conor (-400), a little better than you've lined it.
    sure but im not sure we are ever gonna see it

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    sure but im not sure we are ever gonna see it
    OK. How bout we get something down and that it will be a No Bet if it doesn't happen within a year?

Thor4140

Did he do any cheating this time?
    yes he did. Got warned twice in the second round for grabbing the fence. Round three out of the 15 elbows 5 were blatant illegal shots to the back of the head. After round two he threw a late punch. Not as bad as Lee after round one but it was late and i actually think i saw Lee stumble back to his corner unless he just had a bout of bad footing. Oh and round one he tried to say he was poked in the eye when the shot hit him in on the chin. Other than that he did a nice job. He also fought a guy that didn't belong in the ring that night. Lee said he almost killed himself making weight because of the staph infection. Now Lee trying to be a hero and probably pressured by Dana has to work his way back up. Now go back and watch the fight and tell me where i am wrong.

Hugo de Naranja

yes he did. Got warned twice in the second round for grabbing the fence. Round three out of the 15 elbows 5 were blatant illegal shots to the back of the head. After round two he threw a late punch. Not as bad as Lee after round one but it was late and i actually think i saw Lee stumble back to his corner unless he just had a bout of bad footing. Oh and round one he tried to say he was poked in the eye when the shot hit him in on the chin. Other than that he did a nice job. He also fought a guy that didn't belong in the ring that night. Lee said he almost killed himself making weight because of the staph infection. Now Lee trying to be a hero and probably pressured by Dana has to work his way back up.
    Yeah I was actually impressed with Lee in this spot. Think he will be a consistent top 5/top 10 fighter in the next few years. His striking looked improved and his wrestling/RNC game is excellent.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Where you at McNuggets?!???

PaperTrail07

Moving up in weight , he will be in a whole new world...
    Yeah I was actually impressed with Lee in this spot. Think he will be a consistent top 5/top 10 fighter in the next few years. His striking looked improved and his wrestling/RNC game is excellent.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    I’d lean mcgregor 65/45 over Ferguson imo... Ferguson has a ton of weapons but his defensive striking is absolutely terrible and he’s been dropped a ton lately by lesser strikers then mcgregor... of course his insane cardio helps him recover quickly but once mcgregor hurts you it’s ususally over... really interested in this fight And I think mcgregor will take the match after watching what happened imo... wonder where the odds will be set at, super close fight .... if it goes past 3 mcgregor will get finished though tony brings way to much pressure for him to last 5 round so if he’s gasses at all he will be eaten alive

firekillex

65/35 was using iPad don’t worry jake i passed grade 3 math

JAKEPEAVY21

65/35 was using iPad don’t worry jake i passed grade 3 math

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Moving up in weight , he will be in a whole new world...
    Not 100% convinced he moves up right away, despite what he said at the press conference.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    However....Ferg IS still the fuckN Man.....loved the call out.... will drop the HAMMER on him if McG ever steps up....goes to the floor its OVEr..
    love Ferg and hope he can beat McNuggets

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

McGregor will clean Ferguson standing and at distance.. If the fight ever happened Ferg better clinch, close the distance and turn it into dirty grinding type of fight... El Cucuy I don't think has the boxing to stand with McGregor.....

McGregor also got alot better with his stand up preparing for the super fight with Mayweather..

firekillex

Not 100% convinced he moves up right away, despite what he said at the press conference.
    highly doubt he will move up imo...
    i could see Lee vs Khabib next

Demonata

Man i cant wait to watch ferguson beat McGregor. Mcgregor will be exposed on the ground and when ferguson is picking him apart.

JAKEPEAVY21

highly doubt he will move up imo...
    i could see Lee vs Khabib next
    I like that fight

how is Khabib's health? Have barely heard anything about him since he had to pull out of the Ferguson bout

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Khabib had surgery.

firekillex

hes saying he can fight soon... but well see
    i could see the fight happening early 2018, terrible strategy wise for Kevin Lee but i could honestly see him taking the fight

Demonata

If McGregor goes to wwe I'll hate him forever!

Thor4140

Dude what are u smoking? Nate Diaz can box. He submitted Conor because he hurt him with knees and his boxing. Tony ain't gonna do shit with his boxing against Conor and will never have him hurt enuf to sub him. I think even Nate has a great shot at taken that title if he is still serious about the sport. I actually think Nate would have a better chance against Tony than Conor.

Thor4140

Man i cant wait to watch ferguson beat McGregor. Mcgregor will be exposed on the ground and when ferguson is picking him apart.
    Pick him apart with what. Is Tony gonna be bringing in an ice pick? These guys with those unorthodox styles never beat a season skilled guy. They beat the average guy. Lee hands to me looked very average and he doesn't have much reach.

Hugo de Naranja

Pick him apart with what. Is Tony gonna be bringing in an ice pick? These guys with those unorthodox styles never beat a season skilled guy. They beat the average guy. Lee hands to me looked very average and he doesn't have much reach.
    Lee has a 77" reach, the longest in the entire Lightweight Divison... (facepalm)
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Hugo de Naranja 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

OK. How bout we get something down and that it will be a No Bet if it doesn't happen within a year?
    Lemme know bud

Demonata

Dude what are u smoking? Nate Diaz can box. He submitted Conor because he hurt him with knees and his boxing. Tony ain't gonna do shit with his boxing against Conor and will never have him hurt enuf to sub him. I think even Nate has a great shot at taken that title if he is still serious about the sport. I actually think Nate would have a better chance against Tony than Conor.
    You're smoking sonething. S you must go all in on mcgregor when they fight since tony can't even hurt mcgregor in your eyes. Bet your bankroll then.

firekillex

id say mcgregor will have a solid striking advantage, but tony ferguson will be much trickier then diaz because tony actually has wrestling... if he chooses to take mcgregor down he would most likely have success unless he wants to keep it standing, of course if you get tagged a few times its much harder to take somebody down ( like in the alvarez fight ) this fight is extremely intriguing for many reasons because both guys have paths to win....

the best fight style wise at 155 would be diaz vs ferguson imo.... but im not sure well ever see that scrap

and Lee / ferguson have HUGE reaches for lightweight btw, they were both over 76inches which is like a 170-185er , plus theyre both some of the biggest 155ers as well... tony was saying hes hit 200 lbs a few times which is insane .... and Lee is definitely 180+

hopefully they make a 165 soon i would enjoy that, would make it better for super fights for titles instead of holding all these stupid interm titles

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

What happens if Tony Ferguson is as tough as Nate Diaz and Conor can't get the KO/TKO?

Ferguson could be a bad matchup for Conor which could be why Conor's coaches were calling for a 3rd Nate Diaz fight.

First ... 789101112 Last