jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Do you guys realize Mayweather/McGregor in the UFC fight will break all records

They were surpassed this gate and it would not even tarnish Mayweather's boxing career I do not rule it out

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Floyd would be stupid to do it and I don't want to see it anyways.

All I want to see Conor do is defend his title.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Forget it Corbin, Floyd would never embarrass himself and do mma. Boxers are way out of their element there and they dont particularly find that part of fighting pleasurable, kicks and grappling.

jtoler

My question is, does Dana White simply keep almost all of the money? Why is making 1 mil in a ufc fight considered a great pay while much more can be made in boxing. ufc can get 1 mil views and the fighters will get nowhere near the money as they would in boxing.

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

I thought it was impossible but as we saw yesterday they're body so anything can happen.
    Why not make a UFC match without the ground game.
    Conor and Floyd could make an arrangement and tell nobody.
    They will make a fortune with this and everyone wants to see Floyd suffer.
    Floyd could makes 500m easy.
    Last edited by KalouKalou; 08-27-17 at 11:48 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mayweather so stupid he might do it

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

I'm convinced this will happen. Floyd's record 50-0 won't be affected and the money will be so ridiculous he can't turn it down.

jtoler

Ahh I see Dana sold his stake last year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I'm convinced this will happen. Floyd's record 50-0 won't be affected and the money will be so ridiculous he can't turn it down.
    Man did you see all those times Floyd basically turned his back or got turned around? He would get his head bashed in if McNuggets was allowed to keep going when he did that dumb shit!!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No way in hell Mayweather does it. Which is fine, as I don't want to see it. Conor is a hoe, and couldn't even learn the rules of boxing. He would obviously win in UFC as it's only 15 minutes. Basically all he had in him for last night, and couldn't do shit except turn Floyd and hit him in the back of the head.

Though, for some reason people think he won the first three. Floyd would have a better chance than Conor did, actually. Still, don't even want to see it happen. 40 year old Floyd didn't even break a sweat last night. Don't need people thinking Conor has any talent because he clinches Floyd, and knees him out.