Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

SBR Poll: Mayweather or McGregor

9 days .... here it comes...

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

yawn, so obvious, overrated fight. Mayweather wins because he will run like always and only counterpunch and will end up landing way more punches therefore winning by about 5 rounds that goes the distance

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    yawn, so obvious, overrated fight. Mayweather wins because he will run like always and only counterpunch and will end up landing way more punches therefore winning by about 5 rounds that goes the distance
    Although I haven't decided who wins yet,
    I do not believe it will go the distance.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Gawd I hope I don't break down and purchase this crap. The only question is will FM let him win a round or two at the end. I think once Floyd gets up 10-0 on rounds he will just stop throwing. A classic and predictable snoozefest.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

can't wait.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

showboat . . .and cash checks from suckers

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Damn that snuck up on me, no hype in my country at all for this.

Probably move all in on Floyd but still hope somehow he loses, feels like free money as it always is with Floyd. Think I saw a prop bet thread with Floyd over/under 35% punches landed at pick em that is free money imo he might hit 50% imo. Going to have to sign up to a book that'll give me that.

Have the undercard? Anything good?

*Googled that thing and it came up with this:

Gervonta Davis vs Francisco Fonseca

Nathan Cleverly vs Badou Jack
    Andrew Tabiti vs Steve Cunningham
    Shawn Porter vs Thomas Dulorme

Juan Heraldez vs Jose Miguel Borrego
    Kevin Newman vs Mark Anthony Hernandez
    Savannah Marshall vs Amy Coleman

Couple of title fights but nobody I'll pretend to be familiar with, seems solid though.
    Last edited by Mase of Base; 08-18-17 at 02:11 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Titty spot on here.

Titty, are you going out or staying in next weekend?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

MAC my choice

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

I'll take the free money on Mayweather. Last time I bet a sure thing, I plopped down a bunch on Hillary.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nothing a sure thing

KyanaPrime
    KyanaPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

people betting mcgregor just for fun, or they really expecting him to put up a fight?

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Everyone on Floyd. You know what to do...

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    Everyone on Floyd. You know what to do...
    Everyone thinks Floyd will win but everyone not laying the juice on the ml. C'mon badger

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I know he doest get paid in a DQ but, I still see him getting angry and kicking him in the head or biting an ear off.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by KyanaPrime View Post
    people betting mcgregor just for fun, or they really expecting him to put up a fight?
    what ? of course he will put up a fight.
    doesn't mean he won't look like a tomato.

I'm going Mayweather.

How is the only question...
    Last edited by Snowball; 08-18-17 at 12:04 PM.

Snowball

SBR polling data:

Floyd Mayweather: 54.16%
    Colin McGregor: 20.8%
    Draw: 4.16%

margin of error: 3%

Snowball

27-10-2

I'm looking at Round Unders
    and early Mayweather action
    possible early McGregor option as surprise hedge.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I want McGregor to win.

I like it when peoples conceptions of reality and what is possible are challenged.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Sanity Check 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

McGregor wins by KO. Not ruling out something sketchy by Floyd.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10862

Pretty boy

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

How many people think Mcgregor can beat Canelo, Pacman or Miguel Cotto? Absolutely NO ONE. Mayweather made all of them look foolish. Do you really think Mac can somehow get in a lucky punch that 49 other people couldn't? Mayweather was born to box. His foot, head and hand speed is unlike anything we've ever seen in the game of boxing. Watch his fights on DVR. Look at the slow motion shots. His shots are so fast, slow motion can't keep up. The difference between him and his opponent is noticeable. He see shots coming and can back up or tilt his head or shoulders and roll right over them. People let their hate for Mayweather get in the way of their money. Don't overthink it. Mayweather wins this fight 100 times out of 100.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Its Mayweathers style of fighting,you gotta take him in this situation obviously.

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    How many people think Mcgregor can beat Canelo, Pacman or Miguel Cotto? Absolutely NO ONE. Mayweather made all of them look foolish. Do you really think Mac can somehow get in a lucky punch that 49 other people couldn't? Mayweather was born to box. His foot, head and hand speed is unlike anything we've ever seen in the game of boxing. Watch his fights on DVR. Look at the slow motion shots. His shots are so fast, slow motion can't keep up. The difference between him and his opponent is noticeable. He see shots coming and can back up or tilt his head or shoulders and roll right over them. People let their hate for Mayweather get in the way of their money. Don't overthink it. Mayweather wins this fight 100 times out of 100.
    This is my theory also, mentioned it another thread in regards to Carnelo. Used Carnelo as an example as he's about the same size as Conor but don't recall what weight they fought at def Floyd at a disadvantage though. And Pacmans D has gone downhill in his later years but you'd still think light years above what Conor will come in with and Floyd was landing when he wanted in that fight (obv wasn't a barn burner but still!).

Odds are really starting to scare me, I thought the money leading up would be on Conor as most of the public are either Conor fans or don't like Mayweather but this is a really surprising change. Only chance I think he has is Floyd gives him no respect at all early and he lands but I'd like to think he's smarter than that. But hey it's boxing and imo there's only one guy that was ko power so punchers chance and all that.

Weird angle I saw was Floyd is eating burgers and going to strippers on the pre hype vids, doesn't he do that every pre fight?!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just think if Vegas rigged this fight. Look at this poll so far. 70%+ on Mayweather.

Vegas and offshore would be set for a few months. Wouldn't give a rats ass for football.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Weird angle I saw was Floyd is eating burgers and going to strippers on the pre hype vids, doesn't he do that every pre fight?!
    Floyd is in excellent shape. Guys is chiseled cut. his workouts have looked very good. Same old Mayweather.

No way is Mayweather going to rig this fight. His ego is too big to allow it and he doesn't have to. He loses and he loses his allure of someone finally beating him. He wins and can set up any fight he wants. Maybe a UFC with Mac or GGG? He loses and his value plummets. Not happening.

Mase of Base

Floyd is in excellent shape. Guys is chiseled cut. his workouts have looked very good. Same old Mayweather.

No way is Mayweather going to rig this fight. His ego is too big to allow it and he doesn't have to. He loses and he loses his allure of someone finally beating him. He wins and can set up any fight he wants. Maybe a UFC with Mac or GGG? He loses and his value plummets. Not happening.
    We're thinking the very same thing. Floyd has the biggest ego in the world even Conor can't match it, he loses this fight it's a a legit loss I think. Hell that undercard is going to net him some dosh aren't those his fighters!?

Mentioned in the same post as Carnelo where ever that is that the only guy that beats Floyd is GGG and no way Floyd fights him at his age at GGGs weight (GGG can't cut as you know) nor should he. Even then still think Floyd would find a way.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

How many people think Mcgregor can beat Canelo, Pacman or Miguel Cotto? Absolutely NO ONE. Mayweather made all of them look foolish.
    mayweather didnt make pac look foolish. Mayweather ran from manny even with a bad hand. Maidana 1 was closer than what the scorecards showed and even the announcers couldnt believe the scores.

I dont disagree with you that mayweather wins this fight, vegas will help if they have to, but floyd isn't untouchable. he picks and chooses his fights carefully. He's smart about it and goes into every fight with an advantage.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

I'll take the best boxer of a generation vs a guy who isnt a boxer...

line opened like -1000 and is down to -450 just because of the hype of the fight to make it look like mcgregor has a shot in hell.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

No way this goes the distance
    No matter how much Mayweather runs , McGregor will push forward , and throw haymakers while catching a perfect shot . It doesn't have to be a monstrous shot , just right to the temple , location is key .
    Say Mayweather in 8th Round by TKO

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    mayweather didnt make pac look foolish. Mayweather ran from manny even with a bad hand. Maidana 1 was closer than what the scorecards showed and even the announcers couldnt believe the scores.

I dont disagree with you that mayweather wins this fight, vegas will help if they have to, but floyd isn't untouchable. he picks and chooses his fights carefully. He's smart about it and goes into every fight with an advantage.
    What advantage? That he's simply better than his opponents?

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

good thing fight is free to watch here, i wouldnt pay 5 dollars for this crap

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Shawn Porter has withdrawn from fight. Had a death in his family. My regards go out to the Porter family. His dad and my brother had a few fights against one another. They are the very best people you will ever meet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Damn that snuck up on me, no hype in my country at all for this.

Probably move all in on Floyd but still hope somehow he loses, feels like free money as it always is with Floyd. Think I saw a prop bet thread with Floyd over/under 35% punches landed at pick em that is free money imo he might hit 50% imo. Going to have to sign up to a book that'll give me that.

Have the undercard? Anything good?

*Googled that thing and it came up with this:

Gervonta Davis vs Francisco Fonseca

Nathan Cleverly vs Badou Jack
    Andrew Tabiti vs Steve Cunningham
    Shawn Porter vs Thomas Dulorme

Juan Heraldez vs Jose Miguel Borrego
    Kevin Newman vs Mark Anthony Hernandez
    Savannah Marshall vs Amy Coleman

Couple of title fights but nobody I'll pretend to be familiar with, seems solid though.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I hope he bites his ear off and kicks him in the head after 8 1/2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I know he doest get paid in a DQ but, I still see him getting angry and kicking him in the head or biting an ear off.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

can't wait for this to be over. I am expecting a horrible unentertaining fight.

12 Last