unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15415

Jon Jones popped by USADA

What a moron. Lifetime ban forthcoming imo

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

WOW! Just another dumb fock black gentlemen. He can join his buddies and kneel with em'. I can't understand how these Black folks can deal with these let downs HOURLY. What next is? One of ya going to shock the world and do something for a White man? Haven't seen your people do anything to promote the white race. Have ya? Is it always going to be US helping you, because you won't do a fockn thing for us. Your attitudes towards US when you are shining our shoes or waiting our tables Horrible. Why do you think you don't move up in the world. Your work ethic stinks like your body odor. You people will never know how to be civil. I wish my ancestors wouldn't have bought your ancestors. My ancestors had NO idea YOUR ancestors were selling us SNAKE OIL. Even if your OWN wanted a Penny you wouldn't find one person on the face of this Earth that would pay that now days. The whole world knows what a bunch of total fockn losers YOUR people are every society you are a part of YOU are the SCUM! Seeing how this is a betting site, NOT a one of us would bet on one of ya making a LOGICAL decision. Other then that YOU are all great people. Love the fact that YOU entertain me! You are entertaining while you are entertaining and even more entertaining while you are just fockn up ALL the FOCKN TIME! Keep up the GOOD work my Brother!

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Speechless.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    WOW! Just another dumb fock black gentlemen. He can join his buddies and kneel with em'. I can't understand how these Black folks can deal with these let downs HOURLY. What next is? One of ya going to shock the world and do something for a White man? Haven't seen your people do anything to promote the white race. Have ya? Is it always going to be US helping you, because you won't do a fockn thing for us. Your attitudes towards US when you are shining our shoes or waiting our tables Horrible. Why do you think you don't move up in the world. Your work ethic stinks like your body odor. You people will never know how to be civil. I wish my ancestors wouldn't have bought your ancestors. My ancestors had NO idea YOUR ancestors were selling us SNAKE OIL. Even if your OWN wanted a Penny you wouldn't find one person on the face of this Earth that would pay that now days. The whole world knows what a bunch of total fockn losers YOUR people are every society you are a part of YOU are the SCUM! Seeing how this is a betting site, NOT a one of us would bet on one of ya making a LOGICAL decision. Other then that YOU are all great people. Love the fact that YOU entertain me! You are entertaining while you are entertaining and even more entertaining while you are just fockn up ALL the FOCKN TIME! Keep up the GOOD work my Brother!
    This forum is no place for racism. Get the fuckk out of here with that
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51461

I assume that the bets on him made recently (less than a month ago) will still stand as they were called? Had a rather large parlay which lost due to his win, would be rather nice if that changed to a win haha. What is rule on that?

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    I assume that the bets on him made recently (less than a month ago) will still stand as they were called? Had a rather large parlay which lost due to his win, would be rather nice if that changed to a win haha. What is rule on that?
    Yeah after the fight is over, post-fight drug tests do not affect betting outcomes.

ZINISTER

I said nothing racist. You just disagree with my opinion. Sorry if I offended you. Words are a hard thing to overcome for the weak. This is my form of protesting to the protestors. To inform your type of my views. Not real sure as to why you think you have any control over what I do or don't do.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave ZINISTER 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15415

Who put the roids in Bones' coke?

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

wow

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Easy Hugo, while u are quite right here unfortunately this kinda thing is comin' and guys like JJ who make big splashes for their people will bring them the pain with his stupidity.

He can't just represent during the good times and expect no fallout. Though it should be pointed out his pre fight test came back negative, very odd for is in competition testing to test hot. We need more time here.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

guy is just an ignorant idiot to bring race into a guys problems is irelevant to this situation, just read past stupid comments like this thats all you can do amigo

what the hell does Jones being a terrible human and cheating have to do with him being black..... white people have done the same, asians have done the same, brazilians have done the same... in the end its a human being and we all make mistakes, I think Jones legit has mental issues though and i hope he gets help because his UFC career is most likely done, theyre saying 4 years if its proven he did this on purpose already 30 years old hed be 34 returning with 2 fights in half a decade ..... He really screwed up his life , easily couldve been the best the sports ever seen hands down, really ashamed to see such a talent screw up but hes done this to himself time and time again and lies to his fans constantly so at this point its hard to feel really bad for him , i more feel for the fans and his family

but i agree with hugo get the fck outta here with your racism and crying about bets nobody gives a shitt
    Last edited by firekillex; 08-23-17 at 01:20 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave firekillex 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hugo de Naranja

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

So wait, he failed a test taken 24 hours before the fight took place? So he took an oral steroid either during his weightcut or the day of the weighins? That makes absolutley ZERO sense. Every test but that one came back clean?

Is there even an example going back in time of someone testing clean for over a years time and then 'pop' on the competition test for an oral steroid?

All the 'day of' tests i can think of have either been painkillers that the fighter didn't know was banned or cbd.

I'm sorry but something in all of this stinks.

ZINISTER

Equating stupidity and racism seems to be the thing you liberal pucies like to say. So all racist are stupid? I think it shows who is the stupid one to come to this determination, just because you THINK I'm racist. You people are nuttier then a squirrel turd. Only your opinion counts. Continue on blind one, this country has spoken. Trump is our President and he just wants us ALL to prosper. Of course for that to happen SOME will have to do something and now it a racist issue. Trying to get a false POWER will not happen in the USA. You can only get power by earning it through hard work and TRUST. The people of this country can NO longer trust, YOU will do much on either of these. If you were able to have a bit better reading comprehension, I was just saying how black athletes are raping, killing, cheating and being an overall problem at a much higher rate then Mexicans,Asians, Russians or hell any other race. I truly hope Blacks can start to contribute to our society in a more positive way. But, I would bet my bank roll on them not doing a Fockn thing as they have for hundreds of years. Obama was president. He made it that far. How can you say the rest of YOU haven't had the chance? They are called excuses and there is no shortage of those from the Black race! After you have been jaded by a race for so long you start to get a sense that they are never going to change. I feel I will have to hand my hard earned money over to feed(at school and food stamps), house(pay for them in government housing and prisons) and welfare to take care of the kids they are NOT taking care of or raising to be a productive person in society. Sorry you don't see OUR(Whites) views. I think it is because it benefits you to continue on getting it for doing nothing. Or I could be a RACIST, but you don't know which it is.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave ZINISTER 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

FakeNews916 gave ZINISTER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

u must just hang out just in the fighting threads. This forum unlike any other is filled with racism. It is so bad it almost looks like it is invited.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    guy is just an ignorant idiot to bring race into a guys problems is irelevant to this situation, just read past stupid comments like this thats all you can do amigo

what the hell does Jones being a terrible human and cheating have to do with him being black..... white people have done the same, asians have done the same, brazilians have done the same... in the end its a human being and we all make mistakes, I think Jones legit has mental issues though and i hope he gets help because his UFC career is most likely done, theyre saying 4 years if its proven he did this on purpose already 30 years old hed be 34 returning with 2 fights in half a decade ..... He really screwed up his life , easily couldve been the best the sports ever seen hands down, really ashamed to see such a talent screw up but hes done this to himself time and time again and lies to his fans constantly so at this point its hard to feel really bad for him , i more feel for the fans and his family

but i agree with hugo get the fck outta here with your racism and crying about bets nobody gives a shitt
    Fire when we were discussion betting on this fight. I said u were robbing me(points) because u wanted Jones straight up. I was gonna put a stipulation in the bet that if i lost the bet, the bet wouldn't be paid till after the blood test came in lol. Really is bizarre that he test clean the whole time and gets popped on the eleventh hour. All i can think of is he either got set up or he figured that was the last test (he can't possibly be this naive) and he needed his little comfort blanket because he was nervous. That is a big stretch but who the hell knows.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 08-23-17 at 12:48 PM.

Thor4140

Equating stupidity and racism seems to be the thing you liberal pucies like to say. So all racist are stupid? I think it shows who is the stupid one to come to this determination, just because you THINK I'm racist. You people are nuttier then a squirrel turd. Only your opinion counts. Continue on blind one, this country has spoken. Trump is our President and he just wants us ALL to prosper. Of course for that to happen SOME will have to do something and now it a racist issue. Trying to get a false POWER will not happen in the USA. You can only get power by earning it through hard work and TRUST. The people of this country can NO longer trust, YOU will do much on either of these. If you were able to have a bit better reading comprehension, I was just saying how black athletes are raping, killing, cheating and being an overall problem at a much higher rate then Mexicans,Asians, Russians or hell any other race. I truly hope Blacks can start to contribute to our society in a more positive way. But, I would bet my bank roll on them not doing a Fockn thing as they have for hundreds of years. Obama was president. He made it that far. How can you say the rest of YOU haven't had the chance? They are called excuses and there is no shortage of those from the Black race! After you have been jaded by a race for so long you start to get a sense that they are never going to change. I feel I will have to hand my hard earned money over to feed(at school and food stamps), house(pay for them in government housing and prisons) and welfare to take care of the kids they are NOT taking care of or raising to be a productive person in society. Sorry you don't see OUR(Whites) views. I think it is because it benefits you to continue on getting it for doing nothing. Or I could be a RACIST, but you don't know which it is.
    Why is it that all you racist think your tax dollars only go to the poor? Really is bizarre this mindset you racist have.

Thor4140

On of the main reasons i always thought Bones was on roids was because i believe both of his brothers have been popped. I diff know Aurthur was. Not positive about the other. Sometimes these guys feel that they got the next best thing to cover shit up and than the chemist find the next best thing to shoot it down. I know the one drug he got popped with a year ago is a drug people use to cover up roids. That was a big red flag. I hope this is just a bad test because i do love watching the guy fight and this is a big blow to MMA to have which possibly is the best fighter in history, now on the sidelines again.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Jon Jones is an idiot.. I give up on this guy.. Give DC the belt back.. Can't win the title when testing positive for the Juice..

I hate to say it but you need to ban this guy for good.. He's failed to many tests.. There comes a point when you gotta say enough is enough..

UFC is all about the money and PPV draws, I don't see them banning JJ for very long though. Business is business.. Dana White even reluctant to pull the belt from him...

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jon Jones is an idiot.. I give up on this guy.. Give DC the belt back.. Can't win the title when testing positive for the Juice..

I hate to say it but you need to ban this guy for good.. He's failed to many tests.. There comes a point when you gotta say enough is enough..

UFC is all about the money and PPV draws, I don't see them banning JJ for very long though. Business is business.. Dana White even reluctant to pull the belt from him...

u think he will let him keep the belt if he is banned for four years jibby lol.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    u think he will let him keep the belt if he is banned for four years jibby lol.
    Obviously he will be stripped if he is banned for years. Dana White just seems very gun shy to do anything right now..

Rumbles thoughts on JJ... http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ant...l-Sharp-126339

Funny thing is JJ probably doesn't even need steroids to beat DC.. Just stupid on Bones Jones to even mess with that stuff after being popped so many times.. Once a juicer always a juicer.. Chael Sonnen and Brock Lesnar can speak on that..

ZINISTER

Never said my tax dollars only go to the POOR. You must work for MSNBC. Reporting fake Azz news. Live on Liberal PUCIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Why is it that all you racist think your tax dollars only go to the poor? Really is bizarre this mindset you racist have.
    Points Awarded:

FakeNews916 gave ZINISTER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ZINISTER

Jon Jones maybe setting up the UFC for the biggest law suit in sports history. This may get ugly. Not sure I have ever seen this situation, with so much WTF factor. Can't see how it happened UNLESS he masked the roids for pre-fight. Blood doping? Not sure what to think on this one. I usually lean towards the White people, but when they are those "Certain" white ones I have to wonder. Can't take a side when it's a Black man and one of those "Certain" White men. LOL Just my opinion

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Do you consider a white trust fund baby as a person contributing to society....the # of white people (I'm white) that COAST off old $ and entitlement is crazy.....they are the 100% exact same as the people your shaming....they were just born into $......literally zero diff....if the rug was pulled from underneath their feet they would be eating off the govt.....

ZINISTER

Not at all the same. They are NOT excepting welfare or Government subsidies. They pay taxes. I'm not a fan of em. Not here to argue just to give an opinion. Don't care if you like it. You don't care about me-NO biggie. Do you feel they are the same DRAG on society? If so, how?

ZINISTER

100% the same? How the fock did you come up with this as a counter to what I have been saying? You must be High dude! Enjoy the BUZZ!

Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Don't want to hear any more GOAT talk about Jon Jones. Not even close.

ZINISTER

And PASS the Jay! I want to hit that Chronic!

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    That tweet has legs. Makes sense. Good to hear the other side. Like Cormier said, every fighter deserves due process on this, give it time before people react out of the blue.

Speaking of, go back to your racism nonsense talk. If there's one thing we just don't have enough of right now...

ZINISTER

Crickets.....No surprise. It's football season let the games begin. I will once again curb my opinion. I will try to be a productive SBR capper as I usually am. I'm bored with trying to convince people that will not listen to LOGIC. And CUT!

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

who the fook is this zinister guy

PaperTrail07

lol its all good fun......no I just look at them the same personally....one just got lucky and got born into cash.....they'd both rob you if they had nothing....
    Not at all the same. They are NOT excepting welfare or Government subsidies. They pay taxes. I'm not a fan of em. Not here to argue just to give an opinion. Don't care if you like it. You don't care about me-NO biggie. Do you feel they are the same DRAG on society? If so, how?

PaperTrail07

NOT racist.....but I wouldn't walk around bourbon st SOLO at night....
    Crickets.....No surprise. It's football season let the games begin. I will once again curb my opinion. I will try to be a productive SBR capper as I usually am. I'm bored with trying to convince people that will not listen to LOGIC. And CUT!

ZINISTER

I feel ya. I Live in Akron, Ohio. It is 'lil' Atlanta. I carry a M&P 9mm. It is a heroine infested shyt hole. GL this year!

PaperTrail07

614 here myself ...........and yes I know your area VERY well....was just there last weekend
    I feel ya. I Live in Akron, Ohio. It is 'lil' Atlanta. I carry a M&P 9mm. It is a heroine infested shyt hole. GL this year!

12 Last