teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Floyd in a real fight is worth the price of admission alone.

Nobody walks down Floyd though for a reason.

They try get peppered then survival mode seems to set in.

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    I'm over in Ireland. Everybody here on McGregor lol. Best odds anywhere in the world. Putting $350 on it today, might put some on later. I don't think odds can get any better. I'm only worried about some kind of rigged job going down.

Just took it:
    You may want to read this article. http://www.bettingresource.com/the-m...rediction.html
    The fight may not be a real fight with integrity. Apparently mayweather and conor are business partners/friends behind cameras laughing at all gullible public.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    ...The fight may not be a real fight with integrity...
    Curiously, does any poster actually believe that ANY boxing match is a real fight "with integrity?"

If they do, they are mistaken. Experience in the boxing world tells anyone that the promoters are in charge, they ALWAYS have been. People will debate it all day long, but the truth is that it's not debatable and hasn't been for decades.

Floyd knows this and bought out the contract under Arum for more than $700K so that he could promote himself.

It was a wise buyout given all he's earned. It's also a big reason he hasn't lost.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Curiously, does any poster actually believe that ANY boxing match is a real fight "with integrity?"

If they do, they are mistaken. Experience in the boxing world tells anyone that the promoters are in charge, they ALWAYS have been. People will debate it all day long, but the truth is that it's not debatable and hasn't been for decades.

Floyd knows this and bought out the contract under Arum for more than $700K so that he could promote himself.

It was a wise buyout given all he's earned. It's also a big reason he hasn't lost.

I think he means as far as a fix.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8423

Any props on crowd boo'ing in round 1 when no one does anything...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Is Conor just a hammer or can he take it?

That's what floyds speech was about. They watched that Diaz fight one and saw weakness. I guarantee it they think they'll break Conor. This could be bad for Conor his ego at least.
    Thats why Paulie told bring your balls saturday.

Why stitch Duran (former UFC cut man) said Mcgregor is going to need a good cut man.

All the Boxing people know this is going to be a decent beating.

At least that's what's expected.
    Just think that Floyd will let it go at least 6, probably 8, and may just let it go all 12. No need to take a chance. Conor will get beat up.

I think Floyd waits until the 4th to start doing real damage. He will already be up 3-0. Eh, he may wait until the 5th-6th.

Wear him out then put on a bit of a show so fans don't think they wasted their money. Even though, they did. Put a nice show on in the 7th-9th rounds.

Then we will see what Conor has in the tank. May let him save face, so he can line up some other fight in a way that Floyd makes money but doesn't have to fight. Who knows. It's all a show. Floyd isn't losing, just depends how his team decided how he wins. Probably with consultation from Conor's team, and Dana.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Last edited by jtoler; 08-26-17 at 06:45 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^^^McGregor the punching bag tonight..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Anyone know who Barkley is betting on?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^Charles Barkely is always in attendance at all the Floyd Mayweather fights.. I can't see him being a bone head and betting on white boy McGregor.. It's a black thang ...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

mcg is shook, he sounded way different at the weigh in yesterday. He knows his time is up but they are both getting paid

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

seemed like conor was trying extra hard to get inside floyd's head but think about the career that floyd's had, shit talking isn't going to affect him now.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

For conspiracy people calling for a fix...how about they accidentally clash heads a few times early on, causing big cuts and it gets stopped? Would make for a natural rematch.

I love boxing and enjoyed Floyd during his prime. After Canelo he should have walked away. It is all about legacy and dollars for him now. This should be an exhibition for him. A loss wipes out his legacy forever. End of story. As much as I would like to see him get beat, I can't see it happening.

Shitty undercard too. Want to watch Davis and see if he looks legit.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Too much money is on McGregor based on line movement. Therefore Mayweather is the best value to bet on.
    Fading the public is money.

First 1234