ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Connor Mcgreggor wins by decision +3750 or a draw +7500

Even if connor has a vintage performance and even drops floyd it's going to be nearly impossible to ko mayweather. Multiple knockdowns and then a decision is still very possible. Floyd even when he's hurt has always been insanely gifted defensively. We've seen it many times where floyd has been rocked and the very next round he recovers and is fighting like nothing happened. I see this fight as a high speed chess match where both guys are going to try to counter each other all night. I think theres a good chance connor will be the sharper counter puncher vs the past prime 40 year old mayweather. Mcgreggor has the reach the size the youth. I see these odds on the draw and decision very disrespectful.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I dont see Conor perfoming very well for round 6/7-12 tbh. Floyd is such a smart boxer on many levels. Great energy management, shot selection etc. These odds are absolutely insane and I dont think the boxing lobby is going to reward a non-boxer a dec. victory IN Vegas against somebody that was/is very good to Vegas.