PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

While I will agree ANY MAN ON THE PLANET will toss his ego for 400 Milly....I'm not banking on FMM walking into a punch purposely and faking the loss.....it is his last show....and he heads off into the sunset with 400M....

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    While I will agree ANY MAN ON THE PLANET will toss his ego for 400 Milly....I'm not banking on FMM walking into a punch purposely and faking the loss.....it is his last show....and he heads off into the sunset with 400M....
    I never said he was gonna take a dive. Again, I'm still trying to figure out how Conor f***ing McGregor could possibly beat Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a boxing match, but I do think it will happen just based on everything I've been seeing.

Someone else in this thread made a fair point about their age. McGregor is in his athletic prime. Floyd, not so much. They also just made a huge change for this match where both fighters will be wearing 8 oz gloves as opposed to the normal 10 oz gloves. This favors McGregor.

I don't blame you for criticizing this prediction. It's much more farfetched than when I said the Cubs were going to win the World Series, yet I caught flack for that. I just feel it in my bones. It's setting up too well for McGregor to somehow pull it off.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

So you think Floyd loses because the odds went against him?

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

Floyd is down to -440 on matchbook now.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

conor says paulie gave out the gameplan to floyd so he punished him lol

Pr0ph3t
    Pr0ph3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I know how this fight is SUPPOSED to play out 99% of the time, but age/power/8oz gloves/heart...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

FMM almost always uses 8oz gloves....every fight but maybe 2 right?

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

The petition for 8 oz gloves tells me Floyd wants to slice Connor's face up.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Welp will definitely be sprinklin' hedge money on floyd by dec and tko, but nice to have this little gem in play...

445088995-1 6/20/17 11:00pm $125.00 $4,886.86 Pending 3 Team Parlay
    Cancelled 7/8/17 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1001 Valentina Shevchenko +105* vs Amanda Nunes
    Win 7/29/17 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1002 Jon Jones -265* vs Daniel Cormier
    Pending 8/26/17 11:00pm Boxing Props Fighting 1015 McGregor wins in round 1-6 +1320* vs Any other result

Unfortunately, thanks to b!tch Nunes, I'm taking automatically reduced payout, but should still be nice hit if it happens.

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Mayweather minus 450 I saw just now? Seems like easy money against a non boxer..

brooks85

I'm betting heavy on floyd, no reason not to. Too much value in the line at anything under -1000

We haven't seen anything to suggest conor can win this fight outside of a lucky punch.

Mike2332
    Mike2332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

There is no way Floyd throws this fight........Aint gonna risk his perfect record and boxing reputation for a rematch......If he needed the money that bad he would just schedule more fights.......Same with CM......If he were caught taking part in a fixed fight or even highly suspected who would ever want to pay to watch him fight again - MMA or boxing......Not to mention all the endorsements both guys would lose...............These guys are not that desperate for money.......Just the opposite.

......Mayweather lands at will in this fight.....Mayweather by TKO in 6 or less..........Connor will be lucky to land with any clean shots..

jtoler

Seen every Floyd fight except maybe 2 or 3, he will have guard up and come forward against Conor, walking him down. Conor is a natural counter puncher from from I can tell, only seen like two fights but it seems like thats what he is, so he has more of a boxing mentality hit and not get hit. Well we know who the better boxer is, Floyd's hands are still super cat quick, Conor's not so much in comparison. Only positive for Conor anyone can look to is that he's a southpaw and naturally bigger and if youre backing Conor you can hope that Floyd somehow takes him a little lightly, but there has never been any indication Floyd would do such even against an mma fighter. Floyd is gonna kill Conor's body too.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ...We haven't seen anything to suggest conor can win this fight outside of a lucky punch.
    But when MacG connects, people fall.

We've all seen that and it's the one thing MacG bettors are clinging to.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    But when MacG connects, people fall.

We've all seen that and it's the one thing MacG bettors are clinging to.

Diaz didn't get finished. And Floyd is much better defensively. I give mcgoat about 10pct chance and bet full kelly

brooks85

there is no chance in hell conor is winning a decision unless floyd's cardio is gone. Conor's cardio is nothing compared to what floyd is expected to bring.

Conor does have a skill for landing shots so only chance for conor is to do what diaz should have done to conor in their last fight and that is pressure. Floyd will figure conor out so best chance is to rush him earlier. Conor would be like the new guy at a poker table, he is going to be most deadly right when he sits down because he is unknown to floyd. Most of conor's standup footage in mma isn't going to be that relevant especially considering it is footage against guys even further down the ladder in boxing ability compared to floyd. But it just doesn't seem like gameplans ever play out like that. Conor is more focused on the money, no doubt about that.

All we know for sure is dana is praying conor loses. If conor wins everyone in boxing will be calling him out and the money will be there for the big names.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-20-17 at 12:47 AM.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The only way Mayweather loses this fight is if he decides he's not happy with 350mil and decides to throw the fight for a billion dollar pay day.

Anyone betting on McGregor can feel free to just wire me their money. Hell, just flush it down the toilet because that's the equivalent to betting on McGregor.

Mayweather wins by TKO or KO

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Floyds cardio? He never needs cardio. He backs up, backs up some more delivers a few shots and ties up. He then wedges his FOREARMS across his opponents throat or chest pushes him away about a foot and delivers a few more punches. The refs separates them and ONE minute has elapsed. About 6-10 punches thrown for Floyd. Punch total for Mayweather is VERY minimal. Floyd is a MASTER at running and fighting in spurts. You don't box into your forties unless you have had long absences from the sport or you fight like Floyd or both. He will disappoint us for the last time hopefully. I have followed this sport from birth! Floyd is my least favorite boxer of all time. What an annoying fock! MMA stand up is completely different then boxing. When Conner fought Diaz, distance was a huge issue with Diaz's range. You get in too close you run the risk of getting taken down or an "ELBOW". Conner will close the gap on Floyd with NO problem. What he can do when he gets there is another thing. Floyd is extremely good at fighting in the clinch. He has spent a career fighting in the clinch. He knows you can't be hurt to bad in the clinch. To compare boxing to MMA is like comparing soccer to football. MMA is a real fight. Boxing took a turn for the worst when they started allowing boxers to run, clinch, jab a few times & tie up then give them the win. I don't blame it on Sugar Ray,but he was involved with fights where he was winning them and the fans were sick of watching the sport because they no longer had to "FIGHT". That's where they over stated the art of the "Sweet Science". Fans left the sport. Corruption also was a contributing factor. Hope Conner at least elbows Floyd in the face and disrespects him the entire fight. Irish Pride Conner! Everybody knows if they fought on the street it would be over in under a minute. Conner is a MAN, Floyd is a Businessman.

JC2008

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Floyds cardio? He never needs cardio. He backs up, backs up some more delivers a few shots and ties up. He then wedges his FOREARMS across his opponents throat or chest pushes him away about a foot and delivers a few more punches. The refs separates them and ONE minute has elapsed. About 6-10 punches thrown for Floyd. Punch total for Mayweather is VERY minimal. Floyd is a MASTER at running and fighting in spurts. You don't box into your forties unless you have had long absences from the sport or you fight like Floyd or both. He will disappoint us for the last time hopefully. I have followed this sport from birth! Floyd is my least favorite boxer of all time. What an annoying fock! MMA stand up is completely different then boxing. When Conner fought Diaz, distance was a huge issue with Diaz's range. You get in too close you run the risk of getting taken down or an "ELBOW". Conner will close the gap on Floyd with NO problem. What he can do when he gets there is another thing. Floyd is extremely good at fighting in the clinch. He has spent a career fighting in the clinch. He knows you can't be hurt to bad in the clinch. To compare boxing to MMA is like comparing soccer to football. MMA is a real fight. Boxing took a turn for the worst when they started allowing boxers to run, clinch, jab a few times & tie up then give them the win. I don't blame it on Sugar Ray,but he was involved with fights where he was winning them and the fans were sick of watching the sport because they no longer had to "FIGHT". That's where they over stated the art of the "Sweet Science". Fans left the sport. Corruption also was a contributing factor. Hope Conner at least elbows Floyd in the face and disrespects him the entire fight. Irish Pride Conner! Everybody knows if they fought on the street it would be over in under a minute. Conner is a MAN, Floyd is a Businessman.
    Whatever. Look at that ass lol

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Its called boxing for a reason. Yes, mma is fighting which seems more your lane. Conor's gonna get knifed to the body with precision sharp stabbing punches and will be covering up from being hurt down there. Floyd may finish up top but the body is going to get wrecked. Floyd's gonna come forward with guard up and land leading straight right hands and finish with left hooks. This wont go the distance. If you dont like to watch Floyd Im sure Rigondeaux will make you want to swing a sledgehammer into the tv, but he's another technical guy, a little different style than Floyd, stands still alot, but is like a snake, a total master in the ring, doesnt throw a lot of punches and has serious power and sharp.
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-20-17 at 08:33 AM.

JC2008

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Its called boxing for a reason. Yes, mma is fighting which seems more your lane. Conor's gonna get knifed to the body with precision sharp stabbing punches and will be covering up from being hurt down there. Floyd may finish up top but the body is going to get wrecked. Floyd's gonna come forward with guard up and land leading straight right hands and finish with left hooks. This wont go the distance. If you dont like to watch Floyd Im sure Rigondeaux will make you want to swing a sledgehammer into the tv, but he's another technical guy, a little different style than Floyd, stands still alot, but is like a snake, a total master in the ring, doesnt throw a lot of punches and has serious power and sharp.
    Hopefully Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux happens in December. The amount of skill that would be displayed in that ring would be unequaled.

ZINISTER

Agree blah blah blah damn nice ass
    Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Whatever. Look at that ass lol

ZINISTER

Never respected boxers that run. Floyd's output is boring. Just hate his type of person! Irish Pride! Die on the Sword! Pucies! Run-not a chance. Wish McG could get a hold of him after he takes a beating. It wouldn't last a minute. That is for sure. Wait it would, because Floyd is probably faster and he would flat out run away from DEATH. Enjoy the lame ass fighter!

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    McGregor is in his athletic prime
    The guy who's suffered a grade 2 tear on one knee and a complete separation (and following surgery) on the other is in his athletic prime huh? Why do you think his cardio is garbage level even though he spends several hundred k on fight camps?

-------------

Floyd TKO round 6 to 8 due to answered strikes after McGregor gasses due to frustration from hitting air and being hit from angles he's never experienced before.

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    The only way Mayweather loses this fight is if he decides he's not happy with 350mil and decides to throw the fight for a billion dollar pay day.

Anyone betting on McGregor can feel free to just wire me their money. Hell, just flush it down the toilet because that's the equivalent to betting on McGregor.

Mayweather wins by TKO or KO
    Keep 'em coming. You guys rule. Next time I won't even type a body, I'll just let people respond and prove my point for me. Saves me finger energy.

It's like playing the Powerball folks. This +360 dog is like playing the Powerball. Just mail him the money now folks.

chargers4222

I think I finally figured out what's gonna happen in this fight -- a technical draw.

Conor will do some weird shit where he accidentally headbutts Floyd. He'll be docked a point, and it'll end up being a draw.

This is just such a weird situation. The line keeps going down and down. Nothing makes sense.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

May with a almost 2 year layoff is still vastly superior to a 0-0 record McG.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Hopefully Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux happens in December. The amount of skill that would be displayed in that ring would be unequaled.
    Cant wait for that one, I keep going back and forth on that one. I can see it going a couple of different ways.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Floyd TKO round 6 to 8 due to answered strikes after McGregor gasses due to frustration from hitting air and being hit from angles he's never experienced before.
    Off by a little over a round, guess i'll take it.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    "for every 25 tickets on Conor, there is only 1 on Floyd."

If that is true. Mayweather is going to win. Fading the public is money.
    Like I said. Fading the public is money.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

^but they $ was on floyd... but most of the tickets were on mcgregor

chargers4222

Yeah I was wrong here. It was so easy it was hard. I hedged my $193/$25 on Floyd with $20 on the draw like a dumbass.

First 12