turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Think Kattar vs. Fili might be closer than the lines suggest. Kattar has less diverse striking than Fili but more technical boxing. Kattar had a long layoff to run a New English fight promotion, but has eased back into fighting and never took a break from training. Now training with Sityontong in MA, Kattar is a veteran fighter (fought in EliteXC since he was 20). I see him countering well and landing some leg kicks to slow down Fili. I think there's a better than 50/50 chance he takes at one round from Fili so +3.5 at +165 is a good price IMO. +335 is a good price on a live dog for those that don't want to risk too much.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave turbozed 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

turbozed

This event, I'm on Moicano, Lamas, Barao, and a little on Kattar.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    This event, I'm on Moicano, Lamas, Barao, and a little on Kattar.
    Let's get it on Moicano. And I think Kattar
    could be a decent dog but Fili looked good in his last fight and unfortunately I can't find either of Kattar's fights since he started fighting again. He's pretty much an unknown since all tape is years old. Fili was on his back in every single round his last fight though, so that could definitely play into your +165 handicap bet. I will probably look to put a nice paying parlay together with him in it, hoping I can hedge out for profit if I hit Kattar. More value for my bet on him.

turbozed

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Let's get it on Moicano. And I think Kattar
    could be a decent dog but Fili looked good in his last fight and unfortunately I can't find either of Kattar's fights since he started fighting again. He's pretty much an unknown since all tape is years old. Fili was on his back in every single round his last fight though, so that could definitely play into your +165 handicap bet. I will probably look to put a nice paying parlay together with him in it, hoping I can hedge out for profit if I hit Kattar. More value for my bet on him.
    The best footage you'll find on Kattar is against Gabriel Baino (pre-layoff), which you can find on Youtube. There are only highlights of his most recent fight against Chris Foster (you can search for CES 38 highlights on Youtube). In that fight, he outstruck Foster and worked some good leg kicks apparently. Kattar in a recent interview said his main training partner is Rob Font and that he trains primarily out of Sityodtong. He's also hired Perfecting Athletes for nutritional help. So it seems like he's taking his comeback pretty seriously. Don't get me wrong the guy is rightly the underdog, but he's a bigger underdog than he should be because it's difficult to get any info on the guy.

turbozed

One more thing before you consider Kattar is that he took the fight on 12 days notice. No idea if he was already preparing for an opponent or what shape he was in. He did make weight and looks fine.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    maias stand up is dog shit lol... anytime he is standing with somebody he gets tagged up instantly ....
    if tyron can stuff the takedowns he wins , if maia gets him down maia wins.... thats basically the entire fight imo
    if the fight stays standing tyron will eat maia alive, cant see tyron surviving the ground from maia either
    advantage goes tyron , people saying hes shorter will actually help him stuff takedowns being at a lower center of gravity
    tyron woodley round 1-2 KO
    Maia probably isn't gonna KO anyone but his stand up is good enough to set up his take downs and survive in fights.. He comes forward and throws, can take a shot too... He's not a fish out of water with this striking anymore like when he got embarrassed against Anderson Silva last time he fought for the title..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    MMA mania predictions...

145 lbs.: Ricardo Lamas vs. Jason Knight

Ricardo Lamas (17-5) rebounded from his knockout loss to Chad Mendes with a sound thrashing of Diego Sanchez, only to fall short against future champion Max Holloway in a terrific scrap. “The Bully” returned to action five months later against Charles Oliveira and, despite “Do Bronx” coming in a full weight class overweight, submitted the Brazilian to earn “Performance of the Night.”
    He will give up two inches of height to the 5’10” Jason Knight (18-2).
    Knight’s lethal guard carried him to eight consecutive victories, including an upset submission of prospect Musa Khamanaev, but wasn’t enough against Tatsuya Kawajiri’s legendary top game in his UFC debut. He then reinvented himself as a pressure fighter and has looked terrific, winning four straight and earning three post-fight bonuses along the way.
    He replaces the injured Chan Sung Jung on less than two months’ notice.
    Honestly, there are a lot of ways this fight could go. Lamas is a skilled enough striker and stout enough wrestler to keep it standing and win on the counter, but he does have some lapses in fight IQ and will be facing a man in Knight who simply refuses to wilt in the face of adversity. Nevertheless, it’s a fight that ought to be terrific no matter how it turns out.
    While I’ve underestimated Knight before, I’m giving this to Lamas. He’s got powerful leg kicks that Knight’s relentless advance leaves him vulnerable to and experience against some of the best the Featherweight division has to offer. Lamas is tough enough to stay in there and give as good as he takes, so expect him to scrape out a narrow decision victory.
    Prediction: Lamas via split decision

140 lbs.: Aljamain Sterling vs. Renan Bar
    ao

Four consecutive wins, capped off by a brutal guillotine of Johnny Eduardo, put Aljamain Sterling (13-2) within spitting distance of a Bantamweight title shot. Split decision losses to Bryan Caraway and Raphael Assuncao slowed his roll, but “The Funk Master” re-entered the win column in April with a decision over Augusto Mendes.
    Six of his eight stoppage wins have come via choke.
    It’s been three years since T.J. Dillashaw tore the Bantamweight title from Renan Barao’s (34-4) grip and kicked off a 1-3 run. He managed to earn his first UFC Featherweight victory last September with a decision over Phillipe Nover in Brasilia. This fight was originally set to take place at 135, but California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) refused to allow Barao to make the weight cut after his earlier difficulties.
    Sterling’s punches aren’t the cringeworthy windmills they were early in his UFC career, but he’s still infinitely less effective when he can’t get the takedown. Unfortunately, that’s the situation he faces on Saturday — while Barao’s game has yet to evolve sufficiently, he’s still got ridiculous takedown defense. Dillashaw concussed the guy and still couldn’t keep him down.
    On the feet, Barao’s jab and low kicks are enough to dictate the pace. Expect a slightly more exciting version of Sterling’s fight with Assuncao as the former champ shuts down Sterling’s wrestling and lands just enough to edge the decision.
    Prediction: Barao via unanimous decision

145 lbs.: Renato Moicano vs. Brian Ortega

Renato Moicano (11-0-1) made a strong first impression in UFC with a submission win over Tom Niinimaki, but injuries have kept him to just two fights since that Dec. 2014 victory. He edged fellow prospect Zubaira Tukhugov in May 2016, then used takedowns and top control to scrape past Jeremy Stephens in April.
    He has three inches each of height, reach and leg reach on Brian Ortega (11-0).
    A failed drug test eliminated the 99-second UFC debut victory for “T-City” over Mike De La Torre and kept him out of action for nearly a full year. Three consecutive finishes have put him back in fans’ good graces, however, including a brutal knee knockout of Clay Guida at UFC 199.
    This will be his first fight in 13 months.
    Ortega has spurts of brilliance, but if I recall correctly, he was losing all three of those fights before picking up late stoppages. While terrific on the mat, Ortega’s only a middling striker and hasn’t shown outstanding wrestling, forcing him to wait for opponents to give openings rather than making them himself.
    If Moicano can make full use of his length advantage, he should be able to win comfortably. He’s sharper than Ortega at range, is a more proven takedown artist, and has the submission defense to stifle Ortega’s guard. The Brazilian may not earn fans, but he will get the win, potshotting Ortega with straight punches and mixing in takedowns to earn the decision
    Prediction: Moicano by unanimous decision

145 lbs.: Andre Fili vs. Calvin Kattar

Andre Fili (16-4) — despite some strong performances — has struggled to find consistency in UFC, alternating wins and losses since joining the organization in 2013. After being on the wrong end of one of 2016’s “Knockouts of the Year,” he faced Nova Uniao grinder Hacran Dias and took home the decision win in a mild upset.
    Eight of his 16 wins, including two of his four UFC victories, have come by form of knockout.
    Calvin Kattar (16-2) earned the nickname “The Boston Finisher” with stoppages in his first nine wins, including eight in the first round. He hasn’t scored a finish since 2010, but enters Saturday’s fight having won eight straight.
    He replaces the injured Doo Ho Choi on less than two weeks’ notice.
    I can’t find any non-highlight footage of Kattar since his win over Saul Almeida in 2012, so this is far from scientific, but I do think Fili gets the win here. “Touchy’s” takedown defense and scrambles have improved considerably, allowing him to unleash his potent striking arsenal with more impunity, and it’s unlikely Kattar has had enough time to prepare for the diverse array of punches and kicks coming his way.
    Fili’s been matched tough throughout his UFC career, but I still think he has the talent to at least breach the Top 15. He embarks on his first UFC win streak with an early knockout.
    Prediction: Fili via first-round technical knockout

115 lbs.: Kailin Curran vs. Aleksandra Albu (2-0)
    Kailin Curran (4-4) — who welcomed Paige VanZant to the Octagon in 2014 — enters Saturday’s bout just 1-4 in the world’s largest fighting promotion. She snapped a two-fight losing streak in 2015 with a submission of Emily Kagan, but embarked on another such streak thanks to Felice Herrig and Jamie Moyle.
    She stands an inch taller than Aleksandra Albu (2-0) at 5’4.”
    “Stitch” finally made her first UFC appearance almost two years after she was initially signed, taking on Izabela Badurek in the latter’s native Poland. Despite a close first round, she managed to come up big with a guillotine finish in the second.
    This will be her first fight in 27 months.
    I’m not sure what Curran’s issue is, but she should be doing better than this. It’s hard to have confidence in her, even when her opponent hasn’t fought in more than two years. In addition to solid movement and boxing, Albu has a good grasp of framing and underhooks to deny takedowns. She’s a bit vulnerable to being pressed against the cage for long stretches, but so is Curran, who also looks to be the more hittable of the two. Unless Curran can hit consistent takedowns or keep her pinned to the cage for minutes at a time, Albu outlands her for the decision.
    Prediction: Albu via unanimous decision

125 lbs.: Eric Shelton vs. Jarred Brooks (12-0)

Ranked No. 15 on The Ultimate Fighter TUF) 24, Eric Shelton (10-3) upset No. 2-ranked Yoni Sherbatov on the Round of 16 and went all the way to the semifinals before falling to Tim Elliott by narrow decision. He went on to face No. 1-ranked Alexandre Pantoja at UFC on FOX 23 and, once again, came up just barely short in the second split decision loss of his professional career.
    Half of his professional wins have come by submission.
    Jarred Brooks (12-0) entered MMA with a top-notch wrestling pedigree and immediately put it to good use, fighting and winning everywhere from Strawweight to Bantamweight. He stepped up on short notice to face Ian McCall at UFC 208, but “Uncle Creepy’s” eleventh-hour illness delayed Brooks’ debut until this Saturday.
    “The Monkey God” will give up three inches of height and an inch of reach to Shelton.
    Anyone who hasn’t seen Brooks fight is in for a treat. He pushes an absurd pace, winging power hooks until he can close the distance for a huge takedown, and he’s a quality scrambler on top of that. He does have two key issues, though, chief among them: Size. He can fight comfortably at 115 pounds and did so in his most recent fight.
    The other, which could cost him dearly, is his lack of defense. He has a habit of pushing forward so hard with his strikes that he gets off-balance and Shelton proved in his last fight that he can deliver power shots on the retreat. I do think Brooks will give him problems and maybe hit a few eye-catching slams, but Shelton’s own wrestling and counters should carry him to a narrow win.
    Prediction: Shelton via unanimous decision

155 lbs.: Josh Burkman vs. Drew Dober

Josh Burkman’s (28-15) vicious guillotine of Jon Fitch, part of a 6-1 run that included wins over three additional UFC veterans, resulted in his return to the Octagon after more than six years away. The homecoming hasn’t been a productive one, however, as he’s gone just 1-5 (1 NC) in his last run.
    He is eight years older than Drew Dober (17-8), but debuted only three years earlier.
    An up-and-down start to his UFC career, which included an upset submission of Jamie Varner and one of the worst stoppages in UFC history against Leandro Silva, finally gave way to two consecutive wins in 2016. He couldn’t quite finish the year unbeaten, however, suffering his second-ever submission loss to Olivier Aubin-Mercier in Toronto.
    Nine of his professional wins have come by submission, though several were to strikes.
    Burkman has not looked good in a fight in more than three years. He had a couple decent rounds against Patrick Cote before getting obliterated with a right hand and beat a faded K.J. Noons, sure, but he didn’t look good doing so. There has not been a single point in Burkman’s current UFC run where I thought, “Man, I’m glad Josh Burkman is back in UFC — he’s making a real impact!”
    While Dober may never crack the division elite, he’s a solid striker and competent wrestler, which ought to be plenty considering how ineffective Burkman has looked in both departments. He wins enough striking exchanges to earn the decision.
    Prediction: Dober via unanimous decision
    I'm doing some last minute prop hunting on these early fights.. Bumped just for easy access and quick reference...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-29-17 at 10:35 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

fired up for this card men

I hope Jones embarrasses Cormier

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Anybody want to explain the Lamas/Knight fight?

One guy is -120 vs a ridic. overweight Do Bronx and the other guy is -120 against Chas Skelly in their last fight and this fight is a PK?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^I've always been really impressed with Knight.. He's like a mini Cowboy Cerrone but maybe even better.. I think he takes out Lamas..

I know Lamas is no joke, certainly Knights toughest test to date.. I just like Knights game alot.. He's tough.. Really good submissions..

Ricardo
    Lamas
    "The Bully"
    vs
    Jason
    Knight
    "The Kid"

UNITED STATES
    Country
    UNITED STATES

17-5-0
    Record
    20-2-0

24%
    KO/TKO
    10%

29%
    SUB
    60%

41%
    DEC
    20%

68 in
    Height
    70 in

145 lbs
    Weight
    145 lbs

71 in
    Reach
    71 in

39 in
    Leg Reach
    39 in

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is a fight that might be a dog hit.. Can't count out Volkan, I'm tired of betting against him and losing.. Jimi might get dropped.. The U1.5 isn't a bad idea either, both guys can bang and KO anyone....

UFC 214 - Light Heavyweight 3 rounds - Honda Center - Anaheim, California - PPV
    Sat 7/29 1401 Volkan Oezdemir +155 o1½ +145
    10:00PM 1402 Jimi Manuwa -175 u1½ -165

Jimi
    Manuwa
    "Poster Boy"
    vs
    Volkan
    Oezdemir
    "No Time"

UNITED STATES
    Country
    SWITZERLAND

17-2-0
    Record
    14-1-0

88%
    KO/TKO
    71%

6%
    SUB
    7%

6%
    DEC
    14%

73 in
    Height
    73 in

205 lbs
    Weight
    205 lbs

79 in
    Reach
    75 in

43 in
    Leg Reach
    40 in

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Think Volkan's only shot is a flash KO or wrestling here. Manuwa by TKO at even money sounds decent for a little bit. Manuwa -182 NO CARDS is solid to me as well because a stiff breeze takes Manuwa down and a smart gameplan from Volkan goes to decision IMO
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave TPowell 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I fukking love this card. Main and Co main events are HYPEEEEE

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

is the sterling fight off? it was pulled from heritage

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    is the sterling fight off? it was pulled from heritage
    Still on the board at dimes and it's still up on the UFC website.. It's on...

http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-214?f1=...&f2=Drew-Dober
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-29-17 at 01:05 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Yuuuup... Is a very solid card.. I'm pumped for it as well..

Lawler/Cowboy and Lamas/Knight are great fights and match ups also!!

Shagdogy

Great card all around. I got a little too excited and I have too many bets going I think. Gonna need a little bit of good fortune tonight to make much of it. As long as the card is great I'll be happy.

Shagdogy

In fact, I'll just post these now to discourage myself from making any more plays:

Woodley -200, 3u
    Moicano -155, 2u
    Knight -127, 1.27u
    Brooks -153, 1.02u
    Lawlor by TKO +165, 1u
    Manuwa/Oezdemir o1.5 +130, 1u

Parlay: Kattar+Sterling+Jones/Cormier o4.5, +1221, .66u

Good luck everyone! I feel like I probably coulda went with Woodley and Moicano and called it a day, but oh well. Got excited.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You gotta be IN IT TO WIN IT.
    Points Awarded:

rsynweap84 gave STAY STRONG 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rsynweap84

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Call me a fool but I'll probably take Aljo everyime.. The FunkMaster gets it done tonight. +100 ML.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Call me a fool but I'll probably take Aljo everyime.. The FunkMaster gets it done tonight. +100 ML.
    Fool
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave Hugo de Naranja 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nope.. Funk master wins his fights by taking it to the ground and staying on top, that's not happening in this fight... Barao all day long in this fight.. Always bet on black doesn't apply to this fight ..

FXX

Aljamain
    Sterling
    "Funk Master"
    vs
    Renan
    Barao
    "The Baron"

UNITED STATES
    Country
    BRAZIL

13-2-0
    Record
    35-4-0, 1NC

15%
    KO/TKO
    22%

38%
    SUB
    42%

31%
    DEC
    33%

67 in
    Height
    66 in

140 lbs
    Weight
    140 lbs

71 in
    Reach
    70 in

39 in
    Leg Reach
    39 in
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

hardest card all year for me personally. honestly i should bet mostly dogs as i see most of these fights as toss ups.

sitting this one out for the time being.

garvardntl
    illegitimum non carborundum
    garvardntl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Would Cyborg losing be a bigger shock than when Holm upset Rousey?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Going with Albu.. Curran sucks over rated.. Finds ways to lose.. Albu has never gone the distance and has finishes in all her pro wins.. Russian is built too, strong chick..

Trying this for small anyways..

$50.00 $122.00 Pending 7/29/17 7:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1909 Albu wins inside distance +244* vs Not Albu inside distance

UFC Fight Pass Early Prelims

Kailin
    Curran
    vs
    Alexandra
    Albu
    "Stitch"

UNITED STATES
    Country
    RUSSIA

4-4-0
    Record
    6-0-0

0%
    KO/TKO
    83%

25%
    SUB
    17%

75%
    DEC
    0%

64 in
    Height
    63 in

115 lbs
    Weight
    115 lbs

65 in
    Reach
    62 in

37 in
    Leg Reach
    35 in

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by garvardntl View Post
    No, I think if Cyborg finds herself in the clinch and or on her back early and often by the strong wrestler she could get worn down and lose this fight.. This is a 5 round fight and not a 3 rounder.. I think the odds are off myself... My only bet and I'm taking a shot for small...

$50.00 $565.50 Pending 7/29/17 11:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1205 Evinger wins inside distance +1131* vs Not Evinger inside distance

Neither are easy on the eyes, neither are gonna when a beauty contest any time soon.. Both picked the right profession in other words... ..

Featherweight title bout

Cris
    Cyborg
    vs
    Tonya
    Evinger
    "Triple Threat"

BRAZIL
    Country
    UNITED STATES

16-1-0, 1NC
    Record
    19-5-0

88%
    KO/TKO
    42%

0%
    SUB
    37%

13%
    DEC
    21%

68 in
    Height
    67 in

145 lbs
    Weight
    145 lbs

68 in
    Reach
    70 in

39 in
    Leg Reach
    0 in
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-29-17 at 03:36 PM.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Quote Originally Posted by STAY STRONG View Post
    You gotta be IN IT TO WIN IT.
    My sentiments exactly, my bets won't always cash, but they will always be there...

1. 7/29/2017 11:59 PM MMA Props Fighting 1041 Jones wins by TKO/KO* +560 vs Any other result
    2. 7/29/2017 11:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1141 Woodley wins by TKO/KO* -115 vs Any other result
    3. 7/29/2017 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1225 Justino wins in round 1* -230 vs Any other result
    4. 7/29/2017 10:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1433 Manuwa wins by TKO/KO* -105 vs Any other result
    Risking $10.00 To Win $335.65

1. 7/29/2017 11:59 PM MMA Props Fighting 1041 Jones wins by TKO/KO* +560 vs Any other result
    2. 7/29/2017 11:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1141 Woodley wins by TKO/KO* -115 vs Any other result
    3. 7/29/2017 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1227 Justino wins in round 2* +575 vs Any other result
    4. 7/29/2017 10:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1433 Manuwa wins by TKO/KO* -105 vs Any other result
    Risking $5.00 To Win $808.06

3. 7/29/2017 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1229 Justino wins in round 3* +1150 vs Any other result
    Risking $5.00 To Win $1,500.67

Just a few of many, many, wonderful parlays and things...

Last edited by rsynweap84; 07-29-17 at 04:05 PM.

Shagdogy

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    hardest card all year for me personally. honestly i should bet mostly dogs as i see most of these fights as toss ups.

sitting this one out for the time being.
    Better discipline than me... I'm sprinkled around this card more than I should be prob. Good luck if you play anything.

Hugo de Naranja

Nope.. Funk master wins his fights by taking it to the ground and staying on top, that's not happening in this fight... Barao all day long in this fight.. Always bet on black doesn't apply to this fight ..

FXX

Aljamain
    Sterling
    "Funk Master"
    vs
    Renan
    Barao
    "The Baron"

UNITED STATES
    Country
    BRAZIL

13-2-0
    Record
    35-4-0, 1NC

15%
    KO/TKO
    22%

38%
    SUB
    42%

31%
    DEC
    33%

67 in
    Height
    66 in

140 lbs
    Weight
    140 lbs

71 in
    Reach
    70 in

39 in
    Leg Reach
    39 in
    Jibs never waives the ABB rule. You know he's serious here

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by garvardntl View Post
    Yes. Evinger is the best opponent she's ever fought imo though

Hugo de Naranja

Going with Albu.. Curran sucks over rated.. Finds ways to lose.. Albu has never gone the distance and has finishes in all her pro wins.. Russian is built too, strong chick..

Trying this for small anyways..

$50.00 $122.00 Pending 7/29/17 7:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1909 Albu wins inside distance +244* vs Not Albu inside distance

UFC Fight Pass Early Prelims

Kailin
    Curran
    vs
    Alexandra
    Albu
    "Stitch"

UNITED STATES
    Country
    RUSSIA

4-4-0
    Record
    6-0-0

0%
    KO/TKO
    83%

25%
    SUB
    17%

75%
    DEC
    0%

64 in
    Height
    63 in

115 lbs
    Weight
    115 lbs

65 in
    Reach
    62 in

37 in
    Leg Reach
    35 in
    On the same from earlier this week.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by rsynweap84 View Post
    My sentiments exactly, my bets won't always cash, but they will always be there...

3. 7/29/2017 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1225 Justino wins in round 1* -230 vs Any other result
    Risking $10.00 To Win $335.65

3. 7/29/2017 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1227 Justino wins in round 2* +575 vs Any other result
    Risking $5.00 To Win $808.06

3. 7/29/2017 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1229 Justino wins in round 3* +1150 vs Any other result
    Risking $5.00 To Win $1,500.67

Just a few of many, many, wonderful parlays and things...

Best of luck today bro. Let's get it!

Hugo de Naranja

UFC 214: Jones vs. Cormier II Picks:
    Drew Dober Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Jarred Brooks Split Decision (29-28 x2, 28-29)
    Alexandra Albu Round 2 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Andre Fili Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Renato Moicano Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
    Renan Barao Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Jason Knight Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
    Jimi Manuwa Round 2 KO (Punches)
    Donald Cerrone Round 2 TKO (Head Kick and Punches)
    Cris Cyborg Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Tyron Woodley Unanimous Decision (49-46 x2, 48-47)
    Jon Jones Unanimous Decision (49-46 x3)

Hugo de Naranja

UFC 214: Jones vs. Cormier II

Fight Pass Prelims:

Fight #1: Dober vs. Burkman
    No Bet

Fight #2: Brooks (DEBUT) vs. Shelton
    Shelton Decision (+253) 1u

Hedge:
    Brooks ITD (+628) .5u

Fight #3: Albu vs. Curran
    Albu ITD (+213) .5u

Fox Sports 1 Prelims:

Fight #4: Fili vs. Kattar (DEBUT)
    Kattar (+295) 1u

Fight #5: Moicano vs. Ortega
    Moicano -3.5 (+165) 1u
    Moicano+Ortega Draw (+6000) .1u

Hedge(s):
    Ortega ITD (+320) .5u
    Ortega Round 3 (+1800) .5u

Fight #6: Sterling vs. Barao
    Barao (+105) 1u

Fight #7: Knight vs. Lamas
    No Bet

Main Card:

Fight #8: Manuwa vs. Oezdemir
    Manuwa KO/TKO (+109) 1.5u
    Manuwa Round 2 (+625) .5u

Fight #9: Lawler vs. Cerrone
    Cerrone (+135) 2u
    Cerrone KO/TKO (+540) 1u
    Cerrone Round 3 (+1200) .25u

Fight #10: Cyborg vs. Evinger
    Cyborg Round 2 (+500) .5u
    Cyborg Submission (+900) .5u

Fight #11: Woodley (C) vs. Maia
    Woodley Decision (+461) 1u
    Woodley Split/Majority Decision (+1105) .5u
    Woodley Submission (+3350) .25u

Hedge:
    Maia ITD (+285) 1u

Fight #12: Cormier (C) vs. Jones
    Jones -5.5 (-105) 3.15u to win 3u
    Jones Decision (+138) 1u
    Jones Unanimous Decision (+180) 1u
    Jones Submission (+790) 1u
    Jones Round 4 (+1600) .25u
    Jones Round 5 (+2400) .25u

Hedge:
    Cormier Split/Majority Decision (+1030) .5u

Straight Parlays:
    Moicano/Jones (+133) 2u
    Moicano/Lawler+Cerrone WGD (+178) 2u

Prop Parlays:
    Dober+Burkman GD/Brooks/Albu (+390) .25u
    Knight/Manuwa ITD/Lawler+Cerrone WGD (+471) .5u
    Kattar/Moicano/Barao (+1080) .25u

Full Card Props:
    Over 6.5 Fights Go Distance (+175) 1.25u
    Lawler+Cerrone FOTN (+400) 1u
    Over 7.5 Fights Go Distance (+485) .5u
    Over 8.5 Fights Go Distance (+1473) .25u
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Hugo de Naranja 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Best of luck today bro. Let's get it!
    I knew Hugo would be posting in this event, he always does, one of my favorite cappers on dis forum! Luv ya bro!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hugo de Naranja

First ... 3456789 ... Last