Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Sounds like he is doing what many wealthy people do and negotiate what he will pay IRS. His real estate portfolio of commercial buildings and land alone will keep him financially well off for generations.
    You don't want to make a habit of negotiating in the first place. He's the last person that should be paying them late. Penalties and interest on his type of money will bury even him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's not broke he will be eventually someday because he spends way more money then he'll have coming in

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Who the fukk are you to give advice or know anything on this matter? You are a fukking pussy that put out false allegations like a gold digging bitch, then you run and hide like the pussy that you are. I already challenged your ass. Be a fukking man. You or me, one of us leave SBR for fukking ever. Put the fukk up or shut the fukk up. Your opinion is like your gaping asshole.
    Crack4Life put the pipe down you are embarrassing yourself

we realize you are far removed from the days of chilling with Vince Young so you are getting a pass here

now remove your lips from my rooster and run along before you get starched Mother Goose

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    That's what I was thinking Grits, it's a wise move with that kind of money.

Well... ultra high net worth individuals can borrow against liquid assets like stocks and bonds at LIBOR plus 1% (2.22%)... or less.

If Floyd is liquid, why doesn't he do that rather than pay 4.25% to the IRS???

Riddle me that KVBer
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 07-09-17 at 02:26 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

The 1099s are for the strip club he owns in Vegas.
    Not according to these articles where i read about the 1099:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertw.../#68762f34b661

https://www.reviewjournal.com/uncate...-in-las-vegas/

Unless something has changed Larry Flynt owns The Hustler

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Yeah that is how they do it. Check this out: https://youtu.be/TNd_HQE_lxMI worked at this place as a kid, it is 100% true. You can find articles in major media outlets confirming this happened. They never found anything wrong, never charged them with anything, never compensated for lost income, never even apologized. When the investigation was over, they just said come get your shit out of storage.
    Wow. That video was just incredible.
    Storm troupers marching into their place of business and their homes
    without a shred of evidence. Gov't acting on an unsubstantiated phone call.
    Anyone could be subject to a disgruntled neighbor, employee or ex-lover.
    Be careful out there!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Not according to these articles where i read about the 1099:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertw.../#68762f34b661

https://www.reviewjournal.com/uncate...-in-las-vegas/

Unless something has changed Larry Flynt owns The Hustler
    I see the form now. Strip club will have to pay the taxes. The dancers might be independent contractors but the club charges them a nightly house fee so the club does earn revenue directly from dancers.

Floyd now owns a strip club so he won't likely spend much time at Hustler club.

dlowilly

I see the form now. Strip club will have to pay the taxes. The dancers might be independent contractors but the club charges them a nightly house fee so the club does earn revenue directly from dancers.

Floyd now owns a strip club so he won't likely spend much time at Hustler club.
    My point is it isn't a legitimate expense and if that's what Mayweather Promotions LLC is up to they're in for some hard times.

The Hustler will not have to pay taxes on it because the 1099 is fraudulent. The Hustler is not and I'm sure never has agreed to be an independent contractor for Mayweather Promotions LLC. At the very most Mayweather might try to somehow justify writing 20k off as business entertainment expenses which wouldn't be fully deductible, but this 1099 stuff is bad news for him. 0% chance it was a mistake like this article says:

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_b...ain-20000.html

I'm curious how Mayweather even got The Hustler's tax info to create a 1099 in the first place, maybe got it off a cook's w-2 or something

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Thought Floyd was known for being a smart businessman

IDK

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Crack4Life put the pipe down you are embarrassing yourself
    we realize you are far removed from the days of chilling with Vince Young so you are getting a pass here
    now remove your lips from my rooster and run along before you get starched Mother Goose
    You are the bitch that called me out, not the other way around. You did it on 2 occasions. Now that I call you out on your shit, you crawl back in a hole with your smelly pussy. So now you're trying to quietly say that I moght be telling the truth. How convenient you fukking bitch. You don't get off that easy, you greasy, ugly, foul accuser. You started this shit, so now be a fukking man and put up. Everone can see you horribly back pedaling now. Are you really this much of a bitch? Can you honestly ever post here again with dignity? You are worst than the bitch that accused the Duke LaCrosse team. She at least had a financial motive. What's your excuse except being an extreme hater. A man would at least know when he's buried and at least apologize but you continue your ruze.

So now all you can say is that I'm far removed? Do you want to dig another hole? Do you now want to compare who has the most money? Or the most shit? I'll kick your ass in that department too. You are a fukking child. Stop posting until you man up and take the bet. One of us needs to leave this site.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    no, a rich white man
    No it's either a black guy who discovered and promoted acts such as ** Hammer (that worked out well) or a rags to riches black guy who has no idea what he's doing and is likely a yes man

anyways not a fan of the irs but fukking with them when you are a high profile person is a bad idea

grease lightnin
    &

You are the bitch that called me out, not the other way around. You did it on 2 occasions. Now that I call you out on your shit, you crawl back in a hole with your smelly pussy. So now you're trying to quietly say that I moght be telling the truth. How convenient you fukking bitch. You don't get off that easy, you greasy, ugly, foul accuser. You started this shit, so now be a fukking man and put up. Everone can see you horribly back pedaling now. Are you really this much of a bitch? Can you honestly ever post here again with dignity? You are worst than the bitch that accused the Duke LaCrosse team. She at least had a financial motive. What's your excuse except being an extreme hater. A man would at least know when he's buried and at least apologize but you continue your ruze.

So now all you can say is that I'm far removed? Do you want to dig another hole? Do you now want to compare who has the most money? Or the most shit? I'll kick your ass in that department too. You are a fukking child. Stop posting until you man up and take the bet. One of us needs to leave this site.

I like both you guys.

But I am shocked at the aggressiveness toward manny, who is just not an e-quarrelsome kinda dude.

What is going on here?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I like both you guys.

But I am shocked at the aggressiveness toward manny, who is just not an e-quarrelsome kinda dude.

What is going on here?
    It is very serious greaser

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Someone tell Floyd to buy turbo tax

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Someone tell Floyd to buy turbo tax
    Relax Tony....He is trying to download it but can't figure out where the playstore is

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

jjgold

Yes one of the biggest idiots in Las Vegas

Once he's done fighting he will have to significantly reduce his spending for his standards or go broke

manny24
    pay Bobby

set up a charity boxing match for the end go August

bring your money and your shit winner takes all loser leaves the site

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Too bad he's not in the good ole boy club like Trump.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Too bad he's not in the good ole boy club like Trump.
    There are no good ole boys. There is no club. It's all just a distraction by the people that are actually in control...sound familiar?

jjgold

Well... ultra high net worth individuals can borrow against liquid assets like stocks and bonds at LIBOR plus 1% (2.22%)... or less.

If Floyd is liquid, why doesn't he do that rather than pay 4.25% to the IRS???

Riddle me that KVBer

He is in trouble $$$$

He spends way too much money per month

He needs to keep fighting

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    There are no good ole boys. There is no club. It's all just a distraction by the people that are actually in control...sound familiar?
    No it doesnt sound familiar is this hearsay?

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Holy fukk mac settle down I've never even seen someone mad at manny before.

Maybe if you tell us a couple stories about your life it will help you blow off some steam.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I got mad at manny once....was an accident though...I was mad a funny and manny sounded similar...I very quickly apologized

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Each fight could be a clean slate but he will end up broke.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    basically fighting for free. Just more reason to stay away from this fight. Floyd could easily take a dive here to set up two more $200 milly pay days.
    Wait you think he would risk his undefeated record for a payday he would get anyways

Throw the fight vs an mma fighter
    That makes sense.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is in trouble $$$$

He spends way too much money per month

That's the rumor

must be nice to be able to fight and generate that kind of money

especially vs somebody who most likely can't beat you

dlowilly

Him and his posse will be running a 3 card Monte table in a parking garage downtown in about 20 years*

*If they aren't in jail

jjgold

People don't realize no matter how much money you have if you're spending any enormous amount each month you need to generate income to match that or at least come fairly close to it or eventually your money dries out

His major income is going to dry up very very soon unless he throws the next fight which many think he will do because he likes money more than winning

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10862

People don't realize no matter how much money you have if you're spending any Normas amount each month you need to generate income to match that or at least come fairly close to it or eventually your money dries out
    True that

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Holy fukk mac settle down I've never even seen someone mad at manny before.

Maybe if you tell us a couple stories about your life it will help you blow off some steam.
    Mickey it's fine manny is not everyone's cup of tea

CrackLifer taking the offseason harder than others maybe but let's face it without pucks we are all just a little on edge

jjgold

There are some very frustrated guys in the thread and when you are frustrated you take it out anyway you can on other people

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    set up a charity boxing match for the end go August
    bring your money and your shit winner takes all loser leaves the site
    Now you think you can kick my ass too. You are hilarious. Just to humor everyone and change the subject you knew you were buried on.

- Where do you want said fight?
    - How much money are you pitching?
    - Can you make weight. LOL
    - If i'm in are you going to pussy out again?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

It's the internet everyone tranquilo

jjgold

Fight odds

Mac -115
    Manny -105

Mac4Lyfe

Fight odds
    Mac -115
    Manny -105
    I'm rehabbing a broken leg and would give 10 to 1 but let's hear from Manuel? He's a known ducker from now on.

First 12345 ... Last