firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Check 4:05 minute against Korean zombie and tell me Bermudez didn't land a hard shot
    and I'm good, won't be betting points against non pros again after TY$ flopped on his bet against me after losing that was a weak move

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5366

Bermudez will win and I don't think it was robbery against halloway

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Bermudez will win and I don't think it was robbery against halloway
    Well every single media member and 80% of fans scored it 29-28 Holloway. If that's not evidence of a robbery I don't know what is.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/424...AEAFC86432D539

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Well every single media member and 80% of fans scored it 29-28 Holloway. If that's not evidence of a robbery I don't know what is.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/424...AEAFC86432D539
    Not every single person said he won. The judges did a good job and I think he squeaked out the win and could of gone either way

Hugo de Naranja

Not every single person said he won. The judges did a good job and I think he squeaked out the win and could of gone either way
    Every single MEDIA MEMBER there did. Can you read? That's why it says 29-28 Holloway next to every media members' name.

Demonata

Every single MEDIA MEMBER there did. Can you read? That's why it says 29-28 Holloway next to every media members' name.
    I can read but can you see? It could have gone to halloway or bermudez from what I saw

Hugo de Naranja

I can read but can you see? It could have gone to halloway or bermudez from what I saw
    Thought Holloway won the first two rounds very clearly. Agree to disagree I guess

Hugo de Naranja

​It's not like Elkins is anything like Holloway anyway

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

I think the KZ looked rattled because he was off balance but the shot itself wasn't that hard.

If you or anyone else ever wants to bet against me, we could save some money on the spread. One of the trusted regulars here like Jibby or Hugo could escrow the funds, and we could do an Account to Account (ATA) transfer on 5dimes.Accunt to Account Transfer (ATA)

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Check 4:05 minute against Korean zombie and tell me Bermudez didn't land a hard shot
    and I'm good, won't be betting points against non pros again after TY$ flopped on his bet against me after losing that was a weak move

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Benjamins View Post
    I think the KZ looked rattled because he was off balance but the shot itself wasn't that hard.

If you or anyone else ever wants to bet against me, we could save some money on the spread. One of the trusted regulars here like Jibby or Hugo could escrow the funds, and we could do an Account to Account (ATA) transfer on 5dimes.Accunt to Account Transfer (ATA)
    nah im good id rather just bet on the books then a random guy online who will probably not pay lol
    if you think elkins is gonna win youll prob get +200 odds GL
    Points Awarded:

Ty$ gave firekillex 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Yo I've tried multiple times to transfer 100 points but it never lets me. Can you help? Def not running from bet points man cmon.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

This is a card I'm looking forward too ...

Early leans - Gas, Bermudez, and Villanete..

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    Yo I've tried multiple times to transfer 100 points but it never lets me. Can you help? Def not running from bet points man cmon.
    youre not pro on here so you can only send 2 points a day...
    i didnt even notice you werent pro until i checked the next day for payment lol... all good if you become pro sometime send me it

Hugo de Naranja

Hop on that Gastelum line while it's still good. I'm forecasting big line movement here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think there is good value on Gian Villante... You know he will be wrestled up for this fight, and Starbucks chin or gas tank will not hold up for 3 rounds.. I'm going Villante by KO for sure.. Already put 2 bills on him straight as I think this line might move.. Cummins could possibly grapple fock Villante for 3 rounds but I'm not betting on that at even odds..

$210.00 $200.00 Pending 7/22/17 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1202 Gian Villante -105* vs Patrick Cummins

UFC on Fox 25 - Light Heavyweight 3 rounds - Nassau Coliseum - Long Island, New York - Fox
    Sat 7/22 1201 Patrick Cummins -115 o1½ -185
    8:30PM 1202 Gian Villante -105 u1½ +160

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Honestly I think Cummins gets the W......and Gasy does EVERYTHING better than Weidman....-150 is taking candy from a baby...

PaperTrail07

The KO of the Hippo LOL...

Cummins might even finish this fight...

PaperTrail07

His only good win was a late miracle vs Corey Anderson who was working him over all fight...

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Honestly I think Cummins gets the W......and Gasy does EVERYTHING better than Weidman....-150 is taking candy from a baby...
    Weidman is definitely the better wrestler, especially early. I think he wins the first round before Gastelum finishes him in R3.

PaperTrail07

I mean he is moving weight-only thing that scares me....otherwise I think his hands and TDD are good enough to handle Weidman...who is just OK at everything ....I personally do not think he has any impressive finishes and KG is tough....so if Weidman pulls a 5 round decision...good for him....He mopped up an old Vitor...Had Silva break his leg, and his amazing hands down KO of silva...which leads to pretty much his only other finish of Mark Munoz......just don't see him have a chance of a finish and he's only +140.....not for me...
    Weidman is definitely the better wrestler, especially early. I think he wins the first round before Gastelum finishes him in R3.

Hugo de Naranja

I mean he is moving weight-only thing that scares me....otherwise I think his hands and TDD are good enough to handle Weidman...who is just OK at everything ....I personally do not think he has any impressive finishes and KG is tough....so if Weidman pulls a 5 round decision...good for him....He mopped up an old Vitor...Had Silva break his leg, and his amazing hands down KO of silva...which leads to pretty much his only other finish of Mark Munoz......just don't see him have a chance of a finish and he's only +140.....not for me...
    Don't get me wrong, I'm on Gastelum big. Just giving my opinion that he is not better EVERYWHERE
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Hugo de Naranja 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

I totally agree with both of these. Cummins better wrestler too.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cummins glass jaw can be cracked, Gian hits hard.. Very good athlete as well and might be able to scrabble off the takedowns and not get grapple focked for 3 rounds.. If it stays standing Gian will drop Cummins late in the fight I think..

I'll probably hedge with Cummins by UN decision though. Wrestlers do rule in this sport...

Hugo de Naranja

Hop on that Gastelum line while it's still good. I'm forecasting big line movement here
    And he's (-180)

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

Solid prediction. I've been betting on him since he was -120. I wish I had put more at this point, him being -180 now.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Early lean was Gas..

However, I've had a change of heart and the more I think about this fight match up the more I think who is the better wrestler/grappler?.. I gotta lean CW ever so slightly on both.. Who's clearly the better striker? Maybe Chris when he on or maybe not... Gas does press and throw and does have a solid chin..

Chris did show pretty well against Romero though in that last fight until he caught that knee.. On the flip who has Gas beaten in his last 3 fights? A washed up Johnny Hendricks who misses weight and looks unmotivated in fights recently, A Tim Kennedy that is done in the sport basically, an over the hill Vitor Belfort who should have retired a few years ago perhaps.. Sure Gas is expected to show well in those fights.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kelvin-Gastelum-74700

I'm starting to second guess my original lean is why I'm posting this.. I'm not so sure Chris Weidman is completely washed up yet at 33 years old and he seems like he still has some fight in him still as shown with Romero... Style match I believe kinda favors Chris when your really think about it.. Chris has fought studs and lost lately, but he surely has faced the better competition when comparing to Gas..

CW has home field advantage as well in this fight..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Chris-Weidman-42804

These +160 odds are starting to look good to me in other words...

UFC on Fox 25 - Middleweight 5 rounds - Nassau Coliseum - Long Island, New York - Fox
    Sat 7/22 1001 Chris Weidman +160 o2½ -150
    9:30PM 1002 Kelvin Gastelum -185 u2½ +130
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-18-17 at 10:46 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Pinoy-T-X gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^Early lean was Gas..

However, I've had a change of heart and the more I think about this fight match up the more I think who is the better wrestler/grappler?.. I gotta lean CW ever so slightly on both.. Who's clearly the better striker? Maybe Chris when he on or maybe not... Gas does press and throw and does have a solid chin..

Chris did show pretty well against Romero though in that last fight until he caught that knee.. On the flip who has Gas beaten in his last 3 fights? A washed up Johnny Hendricks who misses weight and looks unmotivated in fights recently, A Tim Kennedy that is done in the sport basically, an over the hill Vitor Belfort who should have retired a few years ago perhaps.. Sure Gas is expected to show well in those fights.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kelvin-Gastelum-74700

I'm starting to second guess my original lean is why I'm posting this.. I'm not so sure Chris Weidman is completely washed up yet at 33 years old and he seems like he still has some fight in him still as shown with Romero... Style match I believe kinda favors Chris when your really think about it.. Chris has fought studs and lost lately, but he surely has faced the better competition when comparing to Gas..

CW has home field advantage as well in this fight..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Chris-Weidman-42804

These +160 odds are starting to look good to me in other words...

UFC on Fox 25 - Middleweight 5 rounds - Nassau Coliseum - Long Island, New York - Fox
    Sat 7/22 1001 Chris Weidman +160 o2½ -150
    9:30PM 1002 Kelvin Gastelum -185 u2½ +130
    I think the cardio is a huge factor here. Weidman doesn't have the top control game or gastank to effectively out-wrestle Gastelum for 3/5 rounds and I don't see him winning the striking exchanges.
    Points Awarded:

turbozed gave Hugo de Naranja 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Live-betting Kelvin should also be in play. Very possible he loses the first round and comes back to finish or win enough rounds for a decision. Weidman looked good early against Rockhold, Romero, and Mousasi

firekillex

weidman has better offensive wrestling , submissions will be a wash , kelvin has better striking and speed hands down, cardio could be closer then people think i think weidman just mentally isnt always there sometimes after losing his momentum from that rockhold scrap... Kelvin is a more game fighter then weidman imo and has an iron chin, but he will be at a pretty big size disadvantage here.. CW is one of the biggest 85ers by far and Kelvin is a natural 170er with weight issues.... One thing mentally you gotta look into is i remember a interview a while back when Dana banished Gastelum to 185 he was saying ya i can beat these lower end guys but i wont be able to hang with the bigger 85ers like Weidman, Rockhold ect... basically saying he thought his skills were the same but the size advantage would be to much... will that be in his head coming in here?

Hugo de Naranja

weidman has better offensive wrestling , submissions will be a wash , kelvin has better striking and speed hands down, cardio could be closer then people think i think weidman just mentally isnt always there sometimes after losing his momentum from that rockhold scrap... Kelvin is a more game fighter then weidman imo and has an iron chin, but he will be at a pretty big size disadvantage here.. CW is one of the biggest 85ers by far and Kelvin is a natural 170er with weight issues.... One thing mentally you gotta look into is i remember a interview a while back when Dana banished Gastelum to 185 he was saying ya i can beat these lower end guys but i wont be able to hang with the bigger 85ers like Weidman, Rockhold ect... basically saying he thought his skills were the same but the size advantage would be to much... will that be in his head coming in here?
    I think Gastelum will take a lot of confidence in his recent run of wins, including two finishes over established veterans. As far as cardio goes, Weidman gassed badly even in fights that he won (Demian Maia fight for example) so I do think that will be a major factor.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Still time to jump on the Shane Burgos money train if you haven't yet... At his current price you can throw him in a parlay or two. Barely.

firekillex

The Maia fight he had to cut around 20-30 lbs in like a week because it was short notice I think that was a huge factor imo... I bet on gastelum -140 or under but wouldn't touch at the current line ... I think gastelum wins but it's gonna be a tough scrap for sure , weidman isn't a push over in any of his losses

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Live-betting Kelvin should also be in play. Very possible he loses the first round and comes back to finish or win enough rounds for a decision. Weidman looked good early against Rockhold, Romero, and Mousasi
    Good point.. Is Weidman just a one or two round fighter these days? Not unthinkable to consider...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I also thought Weidman was mentally weak and broken after that Rockhold fight but he really had some fight in him against Romero so I do think he is back to being mentally strong again.. He got mounted and pounded out by Rockhold.. He didn't allow that to happen against Romero until he caught the knee..

Mental toughness and grit still has to go to Gas though.. Gas is a tough dude with a granite chin like you said..

Weidman will be jacked and fired up fighting in Jersey one would think also in this bout.. Tough fight to call IMO.. I also think Weidman has a better submission game and wrestling when compared to Gas when fresh. I don't think that's an even playing field... Standing flip a coin.. Maybe Gas because he'll be more active, but Weidman is solid standing, has good boxing fundamentals and doesn't get punked or dropped very easily when boxing it out.

This is a good fight to check, I'm looking forward to it!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-19-17 at 11:35 AM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    go PRO, it's worth it and then you can also have access to SBR store. Contest season is coming up too so perfect time.

First 12345 ... Last