Jarman
    Jarman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

FIGHT BREAKDOWN AND PREDICTION: BJ PENN vs. DENNIS SIVER

BJ is a far cry from the fighter he used to be during his championship reign, but I view Siver as a less polished version of Sean Sherk. BJ has fought his fair share of wrestlers and should be able to keep this fight standing, where I believe he will have the decided advantage with his technical boxing. Siver hasn't fought in over two years and appeared gaunt at the weigh-ins yesterday. On the other hand, BJ just had a hard reminder of what it feels like to be in the octagon again, suffering a brutal TKO loss to Yair Rodriguez this past January. To avoid another embarrassing defeat, Penn likely took this training camp seriously. With all this in mind, look for BJ to come out fresh for this fight and Siver to show signs of ring-rust.

BJ Penn (+135) to defeat Dennis Siver (-165): 2 units

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

I hope you're right man. My heart definitely says BJ. My mind doesn't know, and as a result I will likely sit this one out. I plan on taking a look at Shag, Hugo, and JIBs plays though before I make a final decision, those guys are usually right on top of things. If they have a play on this and their logic makes sense to me, might take a shot. Either way, BOL to you. Hope you hit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I think the question is does Siver win by dec or ITD? I don't think BJ Penn can beat Siver at this point.. BJ past his prime must fade..

I'm leaning Siver ITD for best prop odds..

FS1 Main Card

BJ
    Penn
    "The Prodigy"
    vs
    Dennis
    Siver

UNITED STATES
    Country
    RUSSIA

16-11-2
    Record
    22-11-0, 1NC

44%
    KO/TKO
    32%

38%
    SUB
    32%

19%
    DEC
    36%

69 in
    Height
    67 in

145 lbs
    Weight
    145 lbs

70 in
    Reach
    70 in

37 in
    Leg Reach
    38 in

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Siver look good at weigh-ins? Didn't catch it.