GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Just rewatched nunes fight, I like nunes even more. Valentina showed me nothing that she will win this fight. Nunes dominated her at everything. Everyone's overreacting about the 3rd round. She wasnt gassed.just the only round valentina actually got to hold top position on the ground a little bit. Nunes strimger better at tajedowns and controlling center of the cage. Also so good on the ground. See no reason she wont bloody uo.valentina for another easy win. Nunes also could have dominated that 3rd but td fidnt go her way and she ended up on her back. She even kicked vakentina s leg hard that round and valentina almlst fell down. Not impressed at all and why.compare who they beat when they have faught each other not too long agk and thats the only one I really think.shows who to taje. Nunes and not even worried. She wont get kod by valentina or subbed and will win at leaat 3 rounds.

that is all. done.

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

that is all. done.

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink
    Yep you are the horse I'm trying to lead to the water. I train horses so it fits.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Yep you are the horse I'm trying to lead to the water. I train horses so it fits.
    Did yer horse write this?

Just rewatched nunes fight, I like nunes even more. Valentina showed me nothing that she will win this fight. Nunes dominated her at everything. Everyone's overreacting about the 3rd round. She wasnt gassed.just the only round valentina actually got to hold top position on the ground a little bit. Nunes strimger better at tajedowns and controlling center of the cage. Also so good on the ground. See no reason she wont bloody uo.valentina for another easy win. Nunes also could have dominated that 3rd but td fidnt go her way and she ended up on her back. She even kicked vakentina s leg hard that round and valentina almlst fell down. Not impressed at all and why.compare who they beat when they have faught each other not too long agk and thats the only one I really think.shows who to taje. Nunes and not even worried. She wont get kod by valentina or subbed and will win at leaat 3 rounds.

Cuz if you did, it's literally the hardest piece of text to follow...ever, and not to mention mostly wrong. We'll attempt to break down this trailer-trash ramble, good lord...ok here we go:

"Just rewatched nunes fight, I like nunes even more. Valentina showed me nothing that she will win this fight. Nunes dominated her at everything."

Except the last 1/3 of the fight, where she landed a leg kick, in anwser to Valentina's leg kick, which the announcers called a slip but imo it appears to have gotten her off balance. Good job there, pretty much everything else in R3 was all Schev.

"Everyone's overreacting about the 3rd round. She wasnt gassed.just the only round valentina actually got to hold top position on the ground a little bit."

First round, Nunes is light as a feather, bouncing on her toes, wingin' her punches with everything she's got. Displaying decent footwork, she lands some glancing blows, was generally more active, round to her, but no real damage to speak of by either fighter.
    Round two, total ground domination, at least at first glance, enough to bloody Valentina up, split her head open for sure, but unable to finish Valentina off. Still round 2 for Nunes.
    Round three, Nunes comes out punches are noticeably slower, more so in frequency, but still packin' power, slight plodding instead of that bouncy toes first round. Then, *bam* Valentina knee + elbow to the head, and Nunes starts fading much more. Doesn't take to much more to the face, but several more knees to the body. Her hands are lower, speed is slower, shooting for horrendous TD's, but she did have that leg kick, bout the only thing she landed. Round 3, Schevchenko.

"Nunes strimger better at tajedowns and controlling center of the cage. Also so good on the ground. See no reason she wont bloody uo.valentina for another easy win."

Now remember my statement above... "
    Round two, total ground domination, at least at first glance" ...She was so good she dominated her in complete mount. Nope, not once, at all in round 2, never obtained full mount, albeit she did come really close and especially when she was trying to trap her arm. But no.

She was so good, she was able to submit her, spending nearly the full round on top. Again no. Matter of fact not only did she try 2-3 times to RNC her, Valentina wasn't even doing the best job defending it, and she managed to survive, all the while Nunes tiring her arms out for R3.

Nunes black belt in BJJ. Can't beat Schevchenko who was supposed to be at big disadvantage on the ground, even when dominating her?

Demetrious Johnson white belt in BJJ. Whips the ever living dog sh!t out of Wilson Reis, black belt in BJJ, with mulitple international BJJ titles.

This I will say Nunes seems to do better when she's on top, but when she is on bottom, see Cat Zingano and much as I hate to say it, Alexis Davis fight. Bad spot for Nunes.

"...why.compare who they beat when they have faught each other not too long agk and thats the only one I really think.shows who to taje. Nunes and not even worried. She wont get kod by valentina or subbed and will win at leaat 3 rounds."

Okay lets just focus on this part that is somewhat comprehensible,

"
    why.compare who they beat when they have faught each other not too long agk and thats the only one I really think.shows who to taje."

This actually the easiest thing to answer.

1. That fight was March 5, 2016. Well over a whole year ago. Active fighters, who are also improving can do so substantially in that kind of time.

2. Both have seem to improve in respective areas, Nunes appears bigger, stronger, more lethal with each fight she has had since then. Valentina appears to have not neglected her ground-game training, Julianna Pena can vouch for that...with at least 1 arm, and Holly Holms will tell you what happens after you let her get your timing on striking.

3. They've both had 2 fights since then...each, both fighting people who are also in the top of their division. In the year since their original fight.

Conclusion:
    Who wins? Well bad thing is I like em' both, do like Schev more, but if you can cover both.

Sat 7/8 1001 Valentina Shevchenko -125

Sat 7/8 1005 Shevchenko wins inside distance +145

Sat 7/8 1007 Shevchenko wins by 5 round decision +369

Sat 7/8 1009 Nunes wins inside distance +190

Sat 7/8 1025 Nunes wins in round 1 +555

Sat 7/8 1027 Nunes wins in round 2 +775

Personally I like the bolded ones.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave rsynweap84 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

travis91
    travis91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3691

Donald Cerrone hurt, fight likely rescheduled for UFC 214

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    I'm literally laughing out loud on the back and forth on here regarding this fight.
    Over thinking fights lol..

Watch all our theories on this fight be wrong and Shevchenko win by 5 round decision as Nunes paces herself but loses rounds 3, 4, and 5 and just hangs on to finish the fight.. These chicks did go 3 rounds to decision in their last fight, what's 2 more rounds when they both know they have to go thru them?

You win Blue if that's the case and all of us posting lose

1007 Shevchenko wins by 5 round decision +369

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by travis91 View Post
    Donald Cerrone hurt, fight likely rescheduled for UFC 214
    He's lucky as Ruthless would have dropped him... That sucks though, that was a big fight for this card ...

Undisclosed injury, hhhhm?

What did he do blow his nut sack out and is now afraid to mention it? ..https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/2...ing-to-ufc-214

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by rsynweap84 View Post
    Did yer horse write this?

Cuz if you did, it's literally the hardest piece of text to follow...ever, and not to mention mostly wrong. We'll attempt to break down this trailer-trash ramble, good lord...ok here we go:

"Just rewatched nunes fight, I like nunes even more. Valentina showed me nothing that she will win this fight. Nunes dominated her at everything."

Except the last 1/3 of the fight, where she landed a leg kick, in anwser to Valentina's leg kick, which the announcers called a slip but imo it appears to have gotten her off balance. Good job there, pretty much everything else in R3 was all Schev.

"Everyone's overreacting about the 3rd round. She wasnt gassed.just the only round valentina actually got to hold top position on the ground a little bit."

First round, Nunes is light as a feather, bouncing on her toes, wingin' her punches with everything she's got. Displaying decent footwork, she lands some glancing blows, was generally more active, round to her, but no real damage to speak of by either fighter.
    Round two, total ground domination, at least at first glance, enough to bloody Valentina up, split her head open for sure, but unable to finish Valentina off. Still round 2 for Nunes.
    Round three, Nunes comes out punches are noticeably slower, more so in frequency, but still packin' power, slight plodding instead of that bouncy toes first round. Then, *bam* Valentina knee + elbow to the head, and Nunes starts fading much more. Doesn't take to much more to the face, but several more knees to the body. Her hands are lower, speed is slower, shooting for horrendous TD's, but she did have that leg kick, bout the only thing she landed. Round 3, Schevchenko.

"Nunes strimger better at tajedowns and controlling center of the cage. Also so good on the ground. See no reason she wont bloody uo.valentina for another easy win."

Now remember my statement above... "
    Round two, total ground domination, at least at first glance" ...She was so good she dominated her in complete mount. Nope, not once, at all in round 2, never obtained full mount, albeit she did come really close and especially when she was trying to trap her arm. But no.

She was so good, she was able to submit her, spending nearly the full round on top. Again no. Matter of fact not only did she try 2-3 times to RNC her, Valentina wasn't even doing the best job defending it, and she managed to survive, all the while Nunes tiring her arms out for R3.

Nunes black belt in BJJ. Can't beat Schevchenko who was supposed to be at big disadvantage on the ground, even when dominating her?

Demetrious Johnson white belt in BJJ. Whips the ever living dog sh!t out of Wilson Reis, black belt in BJJ, with mulitple international BJJ titles.

This I will say Nunes seems to do better when she's on top, but when she is on bottom, see Cat Zingano and much as I hate to say it, Alexis Davis fight. Bad spot for Nunes.

"...why.compare who they beat when they have faught each other not too long agk and thats the only one I really think.shows who to taje. Nunes and not even worried. She wont get kod by valentina or subbed and will win at leaat 3 rounds."

Okay lets just focus on this part that is somewhat comprehensible,

"
    why.compare who they beat when they have faught each other not too long agk and thats the only one I really think.shows who to taje."

This actually the easiest thing to answer.

1. That fight was March 5, 2016. Well over a whole year ago. Active fighters, who are also improving can do so substantially in that kind of time.

2. Both have seem to improve in respective areas, Nunes appears bigger, stronger, more lethal with each fight she has had since then. Valentina appears to have not neglected her ground-game training, Julianna Pena can vouch for that...with at least 1 arm, and Holly Holms will tell you what happens after you let her get your timing on striking.

3. They've both had 2 fights since then...each, both fighting people who are also in the top of their division. In the year since their original fight.

Conclusion:
    Who wins? Well bad thing is I like em' both, do like Schev more, but if you can cover both.

Sat 7/8 1001 Valentina Shevchenko -125

Sat 7/8 1005 Shevchenko wins inside distance +145

Sat 7/8 1007 Shevchenko wins by 5 round decision +369

Sat 7/8 1009 Nunes wins inside distance +190

Sat 7/8 1025 Nunes wins in round 1 +555

Sat 7/8 1027 Nunes wins in round 2 +775

Personally I like the bolded ones.
    Not going to read all your post but you can go penetrate yourself. Most of your post had nothing to do with this fight. Just made you look like a dumbass. Trailer trash ramble? It's a forum. Not english class. I make more money than you and will get more picks right than you on this card. That's what I care about. Also I'm a fighter and I'll take knocking you out over how good you "write" on a forum any day of the week. What matters is the outcome no matter how much garbage you talk trying to make you feel safer about your bets. I see a nunes decision win as most likely outcome. I'm taking her.
    Last edited by Demonata; 06-28-17 at 12:42 PM.

Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Not going to read all your post but you can go penetrate yourself. Most of your post had nothing to do with this fight. Just made you look like a dumbass. Trailer trash ramble? It's a forum. Not english class. I make more money than you and will get more picks right than you on this card. That's what I care about. Also I'm a fighter and I'll take knocking you out over how good you "write" on a forum any day of the week. What matters is the outcome no matter how much garbage you talk trying to make you feel safer about your bets. I see a nunes decision win as most likely outcome. I'm taking her.
    Interesting. What line of work are you in Demonata? Selling meth?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    Nope. Stock investor.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Great....Cerrone out of the fight with Robbie at UFC 213 due to injury, UFC planning on scrapping the fight for 213 and moving it to 214.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Nope. Stock investor.
    I'm sorry but as a financial services professional myself, a sophisticated/real investor would not categorize themselves as a "stock investor." The word "stock" is a lamen term.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    I'm sorry but as a financial services professional myself, a sophisticated/real investor would not categorize themselves as a "stock investor." The word "stock" is a lamen term.
    I invest money in telecommunications with major branch holders and get money each month from it. I could give 2 shits what way I word it or what way you do as well.

Wohlford

I invest money in telecommunications with major branch holders and get money each month from it. I could give 2 shits what way I word it or what way you do as well.
    WTF is a "branch holder"?

Bro, your backstory is shattering. Either you bet air, or you sell meth.

Demonata

WTF is a "branch holder"?

Bro, your backstory is shattering. Either you bet air, or you sell meth.
    Are you a retard? I dont bet air unlike you... Do you know how to use google whatever the penetrate a wohlford is.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

In other news, Karate hottie shoots naked on ESPN.. She should have kept her clothes on if you ask me, not much of an ass, no either .. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ody-Issue.html

Wohlford

Are you a retard? I dont bet air unlike you... Do you know how to use google whatever the penetrate a wohlford is.
    Sorry bro. Now that I've googled "branch holder" I can only imagine how profitable your investments must be:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22b...w=1920&bih=974

Demonata

Sorry bro. Now that I've googled "branch holder" I can only imagine how profitable your investments must be:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22b...w=1920&bih=974
    You never heard of branches of governement? There's branches in.companies as well. I'm done trying to teach you.

Demonata

Are they going to add a fight to the main card since cerrone fight cancelled?

Wohlford

You never heard of branches of governement? There's branches in.companies as well. I'm done trying to teach you.
    You're so full of shit. Painfully obvious you have a two-digit IQ.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Wohlford 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Why don't you guys take your flame wars off the event threads and onto another.... Us MMA cappers would like to think event threads are for fight matchup discussions, betting strategies and fighter info talk mostly and not personal flame wars..

Gets tough to read thru this stuff after a while... Thanks gents
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave JIBBBY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

turbozed gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Are they going to add a fight to the main card since cerrone fight cancelled?
    I hope so, card got a little thin now.. They sure have enough time to get fill ins...

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I hope so, card got a little thin now.. They sure have enough time to get fill ins...
    I went from thinking this was best card of the year when they had garbrant in it too. To this sucks, to whittaker romero on the card going to great, to cerrone lawlor offthe card this sucks again lol.

rsynweap84

Impossible to completely answer that, he changes occupations in each post, earlier worked with horses or got worked by em'

then he was a fighter

then financial branch smoker

Its getting very interesting

rsynweap84

He's lucky as Ruthless would have dropped him... That sucks though, that was a big fight for this card ...

Undisclosed injury, hhhhm?

What did he do blow his nut sack out and is now afraid to mention it? ..https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/2...ing-to-ufc-214
    Going to wager it was self-inflicted as usual....

prolly went sky diving with electric eels or sum sh!t...

least it might be on 214...

I mean theres enough on this card to do without it but lame yes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Impossible to completely answer that, he changes occupations in each post, earlier worked with horses or got worked by em'

then he was a fighter

Do have to keep the regulars in check and honest.. These posts don't bother me..

I get called out when I make a typo or copy and paste error which does happen sometimes.. My browser waterfox with Window 10 still does not copy and paste in the boxes with 5dimes, I have manual insert almost every time. I need to fix that.. One drunken night I might copy and paste and alter and really screw things up...

Like this below that I have pending for a hundy....

$10000000.00 $32.50000000 Pending 6/27/17 12:00pm WNBA Props Basketball 26003 Los Angeles Sparks win WNBA Champ +325* vs Field wins WNBA Championship
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-28-17 at 07:32 PM.

Demonata

then he was a fighter

Are you.dumb? I said I train horses. I train my own. I also dont get payed fir fighting. I.do amateur fights.I said I invest in cimpany with major banch members of it. You are too stupid to make fun of.

Demonata

Do have to keep the regulars in check and honest.. These posts don't bother me..

I get called out when I make a typo or copy and paste error which does happen sometimes.. My browser waterfox with Window 10 still does not copy and paste in the boxes with 5dimes, I have manual insert almost every time. I need to fix that.. One drunken night I might copy and paste and alter and really screw things up...

Like this below that I have pending for a hundy....

$10000000.00 $32.50000000 Pending 6/27/17 12:00pm WNBA Props Basketball 26003 Los Angeles Sparks win WNBA Champ +325* vs Field wins WNBA Championship
    Damn jibby can I borrow some money if you can wager like that lmfao.

rsynweap84

Are you.dumb? I said I train horses. I train my own. I also dont get payed fir fighting. I.do amateur fights.I said I invest in cimpany with major banch members of it. You are too stupid to make fun of.
    Trust me bro we know you amateur by your own admissions...

Currently you are 0-1-0 to a bar stool and a window...

god knows how many fights you lose to them horses

rsynweap84

They should just call Masdival to come fight Lawler and save the day...

Demonata

Trust me bro we know you amateur by your own admissions...

Currently you are 0-1-0 to a bar stool and a window...

god knows how many fights you lose to them horses
    Yeah I got pay damages for that which sucks... Horses I train to make them easier to ride. Also to keep them from being scared of somamy different animals and sounds. I have had 5 amateur fights. Record 3-2. Have not faught in years since I dislocated some of my toes in my last fight.

rsynweap84

So now I see Cerrone maybe / maybe not at 214 and Maia's funeral confirmed for 214

Demonata

So now I see Cerrone maybe / maybe not at 214 and Maia's funeral confirmed for 214
    Maia going to.choke Woodley out!!

rsynweap84

That ability is not in question, lots of people could choke Woodley out.

Getting him down without having your head smashed like a pumpkin is the issue, and Maia is definitely up there on the ugliest takedown list, gonna be rough.

Will buy flowers and a card tho.

Wonder if them bein friends will make a difference...hmmm...
    Last edited by rsynweap84; 06-28-17 at 10:34 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I wish but I gotta agree with Weaps above post, FUNERAL .....

I think T-Wood KO's my boy unfortunately.. Gonna be really hard to get a hold and actually take down T wood whom is very quick and a very strong wrestler.. Every second the fight stays standing Maia will be flirting with unconsciousness...

I always said the worst possible match up for DM would be T-Wood.. I'm smartly but unfortunately not gonna bet with my heart with that fight, I gotta take T-Wood by KO.. I may hedge Maia sub with my heart though depending on those odds....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-28-17 at 10:40 PM.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

already said for over a year woodley would starch maia .... worst possible matchup for maia
    he wont be able to get him down and he will be kod mark my words

maia is much bigger so people may think thatll play a difference but tyron is way to explosive , and he actually is an intelligent fighter as much as people think hes stupid... he wont hurt maia and jump into his guard or something stupid like that imo
    pumped for this fight

First 123456 ... Last