reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

i'll be taking some kind of t/ko prop

i think you guys are picturing conor getting ko'd or something, i could see the ref stopping it from him gassing or just not being able to defend himself

doesn't matter if he's actually "hurt"

could see conor getting dropped some without actually being hurt

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

people somehow forget conor shot on nate in their first fight to avoid being ko'd

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47416

I find it comical that people are comparing Nate Diaz to Mayweather. Nate is a much bigger and stronger guy, not to mention way tougher and more hood. I'd much rather take my chances vs Mayweather in a street fight than Diaz...I hope Conor turns it into a brawl...

I can't fathom Conor getting KO'd by Mayweather...conversely, Conor has crazy power and people feel it when he hits them...that's what the fight comes down to, can Conor hit Mayweather? probably not but if he does, lil Floyd could be in a world of hurt

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

+230 goes to decision il be on that jake
    i agree with your points diaz can hit way harder then mayweather

also in boxing you can be dropped multiple times, floyd cant jump on his back and choke him out
    mcgregor has a ton of heart and a good chin people forget.. of course he could get stopped but +230 decision prop ill take my chances small for fun ... not much else to bet on in this fight unless you wanna put up 5k for 1k mayweather straight

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Conor eats punches with MMA gloves and walk forward....his chin is FINE with 10OZ gloves...esp to a point fighter not leaning in...Conor will look stupid swinging....and the rounds will pass quick....Decision written ALL OVER IT.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I find it comical that people are comparing Nate Diaz to Mayweather. Nate is a much bigger and stronger guy, not to mention way tougher and more hood. I'd much rather take my chances vs Mayweather in a street fight than Diaz...I hope Conor turns it into a brawl...

I can't fathom Conor getting KO'd by Mayweather...conversely, Conor has crazy power and people feel it when he hits them...that's what the fight comes down to, can Conor hit Mayweather? probably not but if he does, lil Floyd could be in a world of hurt

PaperTrail07

511 Mayweather wins by 12 round decision +225

PaperTrail07

Actually love the value here.....LOL...for a dumb fight the +225 looks great....

MM wouldn't take a fight he can lose and CM has a tough chin w 10OZ gloves....

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13678

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Actually love the value here.....LOL...for a dumb fight the +225 looks great....

where are you getting +225? the book i use has +163

was going to be out of the game until football but since i saw floyd is getting + odds on a decision i am probably going to load up

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Gotta be McGregor or nothing, right? Maybe some action on the round total...

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

Money May = Free Money!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    Gotta be McGregor or nothing, right? Maybe some action on the round total...
    McGregor at anything less than +2000 is a losing proposition

If Mayeather doesn't murder Conor in the ring, it's a blemish on his record and should come with an asterisk

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This plays out like the floyd-manny fight... No one lands a decisive blow as two little girls chase each other around the ring

povis
    povis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2574

floyd by KO/TKO

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    McGregor is probably gonna retire after he loses this fight. Unless he just sticks with boxing, but he'll have to show something in this fight to continue to be a big PPV draw in boxing..

UFC does pay him pretty well though, but nothing compared to this I'm sure.. Will be a step back for McGregor in pay to continue on with his MMA career if he so chooses.. I think he walks..
    Hopefully dana has his word that he will defend his title at least once because dana certainly did not have to let him do this so easily. So it wouldn't be unreasonable that conor agreed to one more ufc fight.

I wouldn't be surprised tho if dana sold gsp vs conor, that is biggest money fight to make and while it is a big paycut from floyd it would be still be the best offer on the table by far.

I remember I saw an interview where he said he spends his money as fast as he gets it. Lets hope he goes out and buys a $20+million house and forgets about those property taxes, he will be fighting multiple times a year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most of these boxers are broke they have no money management skills Mayweather and Mac will fight until I can't raise their hands anymore

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47416

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    +230 goes to decision il be on that jake
    i agree with your points diaz can hit way harder then mayweather

also in boxing you can be dropped multiple times, floyd cant jump on his back and choke him out
    mcgregor has a ton of heart and a good chin people forget.. of course he could get stopped but +230 decision prop ill take my chances small for fun ... not much else to bet on in this fight unless you wanna put up 5k for 1k mayweather straight
    511 Mayweather wins by 12 round decision +225
    Conor eats punches with MMA gloves and walk forward....his chin is FINE with 10OZ gloves...esp to a point fighter not leaning in...Conor will look stupid swinging....and the rounds will pass quick....Decision written ALL OVER IT.....

agreed, loving that value at +225

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Anyone betting on Conner can go ahead and send me the money instead. The result will be the same for you (broke) and I can put it to much better use.
    Just let them keep betting dead money. I'm gonna put in some work to build up for the easiest win of all time. This fight better happen. I don't even need to pay. My phone will give me an update when Irish man loses. How this isn't at least -2000 is insane, but works for me.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Mayweather goes to a lot of decisions and plays defensively vs actual top-level boxers. Against Mcgregor? I dunno. I find it extremely hard to believe CM can last 12 rounds in a boxing match vs Mayweather. His endurance is already a bit in question.

firekillex

mma cardio is much different then boxing 3 minute rounds compared to 5
    add in all the clinch work and other aspects

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

If we are being honest, this is a huge event because people are desperate to see the dark smurf get dropped and humiliated. No one has done it thus far and this is a hail mary. Anyone remember how satisfying this was?

PaperTrail07

Huge value on may dec +225 imo
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave PaperTrail07 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Watch his win vs diaz....he is not going down to gloves ---esp to a guy that does not even lean into punches...
    Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Mayweather goes to a lot of decisions and plays defensively vs actual top-level boxers. Against Mcgregor? I dunno. I find it extremely hard to believe CM can last 12 rounds in a boxing match vs Mayweather. His endurance is already a bit in question.

brooks85

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

I find it comical that you think you know what you're talking about. Boxers can't fight. They box with a million rules. They have giant pillows on their hands to protect them and each other's chins.

That's like saying "I'd take Steve Nash one on one over Lebron because he's a better shooter." Yea, but he's worse at everything else except shooting. Mayweather has boxing on his side, but Nate is still a very good boxer. Diaz is also world class on the ground and Mayweather has 0 experience on the ground. Not to mention kicks, judo, wrestling, etc...

firekillex

jake literally said id rather fight mayweather in a street fight then nate diaz lol......... for the exact reasons you just said what are you talking about .. pretty obvious diaz in a street fight would absolutely shit on mayweather

it would need to be somebody like GGG to take diaz over a boxer since GGG would just completely knock you out in one combo and it would be a horrendous KO , diaz would probably just batter you with some punches then choke you out which would still suck regardless

either way mcgregor vs mayweather in anything but straight Boxing mcgregor would kill him.... even boxing with mma gloves i think mcgregor would have a great chance since its completely different defense , kickboxing mcgregor would slay him and mma it would be one in under 2 minutes by whatever mcgregor wanted on the ground

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Huge value on may dec +225 imo
    Took it for 4u already. Let's get it papes!

brooks85

the most recent footage of conor sparring is just not good at all.

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I'd rather fight anyone than a Diaz but I'd also rather watch Diaz fight than anyone...fighting a Diaz is like drowning in the ocean. Slow torture...they mock you, slap you, point at you, laugh at you, talk to you, tire you out, break you, embarrass you in front of everyone, then make you tap like a bitch. It's beautiful and artistic. It's seriously the most aesthetically pleasing thing to watch.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    the most recent footage of conor sparring is just not good at all.
    link?

brooks85

it's from a couple weeks ago but I just saw it

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...-a7815626.html

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    it's from a couple weeks ago but I just saw it

I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure this sparring is from a year or more ago. That sparring partner Van Heerden was pissed that CMs team released footage of it awhile back that made Van Heerden look bad so he released some of his own footage. Some speculate it might be in retaliation for not getting on the undercard. CM has been training pretty much just boxing for a year since then so he should be better.

This article is from May 18 2016:

Notice how they are wearing the exact same thing in both articles. It's the same video. Anyway, I watched an unedited video of them sparring (can't remember where) and Conor looked like he held his own. I'm no pro boxer or analyst but it sure didn't look like he was dominated and if it's close to that against Mayweather people won't be dissappointed

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

ESPN just showed McGregor hitting the heavy bag and he looked slow as shit. I sure hope he was just playing around maybe trying to get MM to think he's shit because he looked awful.

It amazes me how so many people think Mayweather is soft??? The dude has been fighting his entire life. Dude didn't grow up wealthy. He was made in the streets of Michigan. Guys challenged him all the time. Do you really think you are going to lay a hand on him before he's thrown a bevy of punches? Guys have tried to brawl with him and he can give just as good as they can. Mayweather has the fastest hands in the history of boxing. He also has the best defense this sport has ever seen. To think Conor even has a punchers chance is ludicrous. This is either a KO or easy decision.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think connor had to be trolling with half the stuff hes posting online....no way hes training and thinking that's going to work on money.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Conor via

First 1234