JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    what mma gym.you train at?I always learned at absolute mma there's always back up plans. You fight until you tap or pass out when getting choked. Anyonethat thinks what the ref did was fine or that chiesa hasn't been in worse positions and got out has not followed him. Nope if you really are getting choked out you can't stand up that fast. It's obvious that he was wide awake and letting his opponent burn his arms out.
    I haven't trained in years, I'm done... I don't want to get injured and pick up more aches and pains then I already have as I'm in my 40's now.. Just hit the heavy bag these days, run and lift weights to stay in shape.. Last gym I was at years ago was Werdums Jits gym here in Venice, California on Lincoln Blvd.. I live a mile or so away from this gym..

https://www.werdumtraining.center/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-26-17 at 12:22 PM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I haven't trained in years, I'm done... I don't want to get injured and pick up aches and pains as I'm in my 40's now.. Just hit the heavy bag these days, run and lift weights to stay in shape.. Last gym I was at years ago was Werdums Jits gym here in Venice, California on Lincoln Blvd.. I live a mile or so away from this gym..

https://www.werdumtraining.center/
    So.are you.retired? Everyone of your bets is always at least $100 so hust wondering how you bet so much always? Lol you win the lottery?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Man

PaperTrail07

wAS An expensive weekend for me LOL.... -700 or so...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So.are you.retired? Everyone of your bets is always at least $100 so hust wondering how you bet so much always? Lol you win the lottery?
    I'm retired Dem and own real estate out here in LA, California. I'm self made and ran businesses in my late 20's and 30's.. I'm financially set now and don't have to work anymore luckily.... I sports gamble full time now daily for fun more then anything else as I find it competitive and challenging..

I do bet more then the $100 bets I post on average as I'm on a dozen online books now and betting these same amounts on almost every book if the lines and props are up.. I just log my plays on 5dimes with SBR and that's it..

That's my story.. I do consider myself a pro gambler these days.. Been gambling sports for over 25 years now consistently..

Demonata

I'm retired Dem and own real estate out here in LA, California. I'm self made and ran businesses in my late 20's and 30's.. I'm financially set now and don't have to work anymore luckily.... I sports gamble full time now daily for fun more then anything else as I find it competitive and challenging..

I do bet more then the $100 bets I post on average as I'm on a dozen online books now and betting these same amounts on almost every book if the lines and props are up.. I just log my plays on 5dimes with SBR and that's it..

That's my story.. I do consider myself a pro gambler these days.. Been gambling sports for over 25 years now consistently..
    Ok thanks man. Just was interested.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    wAS An expensive weekend for me LOL.... -700 or so...
    Tricky weekend Paper betting all these old farts.... Hang in you'll get it back.. I battled as well.. Nothing easy..

Demonata

I lost about 3k betting on bellator. Was saving for that event and crashed and burned. I needed either larkin phil davis or Michael Chandler to win to be in good profit.last of my parlays and alllost.

PaperTrail07

Yeah I missed almost every fight on bellator but Gallagher and sonnen....miracle I hit sonnen by dec +264 and sonnen straight.....otherwise I was buried.....Had fedor won-I would have been good...I even Hit a +900 hedge at primus ITD and lost lol...
    I lost about 3k betting on bellator. Was saving for that event and crashed and burned. I needed either larkin phil davis or Michael Chandler to win to be in good profit.last of my parlays and alllost.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep, those Larkin, Davis and Chandler losses were all a killer with Bellator.. Davis and Chandler should have cashed though and I'd bet them both the same again today..

We both know Chandler would have won that fight if his ankle didn't start folding and break... Davis should have got that decision call also as I thought he was more active.. Larkin got his ass kicked plain and simple and that was a loss..

travis91
    travis91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3691

You obviously have never fought or trained in mma. I've even learned that while I've trained. First you fight the hands and if they adjust wirk on moving your body to make the choke a little lose then make his arms gas out.if they have to adjust then it usually means you can handle the choke so you ride it out. I'm not a big chiesa fan and was not even able to bet the fight since I was in jail. There's no rule that your hands are not allowed to dangle. Also its mma and chiesa has been in worse positions. Anyone that believes the refs stoppage was valid obviously don't know the rules of the referee.
    Your right, I don't train at all, never have. However, 2 of my good friends mike Perry and alex Nicholson both fight in the UFC. I am surrounded by fighters all the time. Everyone within the group that does TRAIN (50+ fighters) all said Chiesa was on his way out.

early stoppage, YES

Chiesa on his way to sleep, YES

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by travis91 View Post
    Your right, I don't train at all, never have. However, 2 of my good friends mike Perry and alex Nicholson both fight in the UFC. I am surrounded by fighters all the time. Everyone within the group that does TRAIN (50+ fighters) all said Chiesa was on his way out.

early stoppage, YES

Well most say he wasn't out. Fighters have escaped worse positions. Herrig choke on kiah was way worse and she escaped. Also I doubt all 50 think fighters have never got out of worse chokes.

PaperTrail07

On his way....possibly....this is the fight game...let the man sleep or tap.......lot of the TKO's overseas are early as well.... Chisea IMO -we will never KNOW-was on his way out....arms not even fighting the choke....--however you never know....and it does toss an * up.....on a side note, Ive never seen someone cheer a mans broken ankle more than Primus...hope there was a $ incentive bc you def didn't earn a win LOL...

early stoppage, YES

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

early stoppage, YES

Yep.. Agreed..

No way he was getting out of that choke, Lee was just starting to really squeeze down on that choke also.. Chiesa would been unconscious in just a few more seconds.. You're not getting out of that deep RNC choke without fighting the hands no way!!! Lee's hands were clearly locked and squeezing, it was under the chin.... I've never seen fighters survive that without fighting the hands..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Also if a fighter like Cheisa doesn't want the ref to call it he should have given a quick thumbs up with his freed up hands, instead his hands were floating and he was going out.. Ref almost had no choice from the way it looked..

Demonata

Chiesa was fine and been in worse positions. That's why he was so alert after he released him and stood up so fast. He should have given thumbs up though so the ref would have known. Was a very weak choke.

PaperTrail07

I'll say it again....these ref's need more training....He is a veteran making these mistakes....they need more consistency all around...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dana White was going off on Mario Yamasaki.. Dana probably had money riding on Chiesa.... Lol..

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/dana-white-mario-yamasaki-instagram-kevin-lee-michael-chiesa-controversy-ufc-fight-night-112#slideIdslide-18
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-26-17 at 01:57 PM.

PaperTrail07

between him and the 1 judge....my god...lol

Demonata

Dana White was going off on Mario Yamasaki.. Dana probably had money riding on Chiesa.... Lol..

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/dana-white-mario-yamasaki-instagram-kevin-lee-michael-chiesa-controversy-ufc-fight-night-112#slideIdslide-18
    No he just knew chiesa was fine. Everyone that believes chiesa was out on this forum had money on lee.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No he just knew chiesa was fine. Everyone that believes chiesa was out on this forum had money on lee.
    Even if so Lee was dominating that fight.. I highly doubt Chiesa would have won it even if by miracle he survived that choke and rode it out til the bell sounded.. Lee was really dominating Chiesa in this fight, on the ground with his wrestling and pounding on him especially.. That would have been a 10-8 first round scoring for Lee also... Lee is just a better fighter..

If they ever rematch I'll max bet Lee..

Demonata

I love how yamaretard let lee do illegal blows then gives lee the win. Dana white said it was a horribke call.and so did most ufc fighters http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/twitter...ight-night-112

PaperTrail07

Derek Brunson-Was a Good Stoppage LOL....f off...

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Agree with Dana White. You're either taking away Lee's glory or you let Chiesa fight out of the choke. Fukk that Mario Yamasaki guy, get him outta there. I thought he was about to choke him out, but fukk that, you don't save him. Let me go out. Smh.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave UncleChael 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja gave UncleChael 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

I bet huge on Lee. Knew he would win, he's more explosive and dominant than Chiesa and he has room for improvement. He's a work horse as well from what I've researched. I was a little bit regretting it because for some reason most analysts seem to favor Chiesa. But it always astounds me how so many people, even those who analyze the sport, really don't understand it.

Even if so Lee was dominating that fight.. I highly doubt Chiesa would have won it even if by miracle he survived that choke and rode it out til the bell sounded.. Lee was really dominating Chiesa in this fight, on the ground with his wrestling and pounding on him especially.. That would have been a 10-8 first round scoring for Lee also... Lee is just a better fighter..

If they ever rematch I'll max bet Lee..

First ... 12131415