eligibletackle
    eligibletackle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

Quote Originally Posted by Teem View Post
    A few quick questions because I know most of you here use 5dimes for betting. I hope nobody minds me asking. Do you guys ever have any problems with withdrawals on 5dimes? Also, do you ever have a problem with cashing those international checks into your banks? Isn't it like you have to have at least $1,000 before you can even request cashing out?
    get with BTC. Use coinbase and it's ~$8 to convert local currency to BTC (or maybe a percentage of total conversion amount rather than a flat fee - it's still nominal) - then you can withdrawal/deposit from 5D free of charge via BTC. Withdrawal via ** cost ~$20 and has a limit. Can't vouch for checks. If you want to make a withdraw in excess of $1k w/ least amount of issues then have a BTC wallet - coinbase recommended

eligibletackle
    eligibletackle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

I get why Masvidal is a live dog here but the line movement does confound me a little bit.

A few points Re: Maia/MacDonald
    - RoMac much larger than Masvidal
    - Tri-Star/Zahabi fighters are very disciplined & complacent w/ decision W. Masvidal is from the opposite school

I am not buying that Maia is not a 3rd round fighter as mentioned before. He is not a 3rd round fighter when stifled for a full round like w/ RoMac - that I agree. I am more inclined to subscribe to the logic that Masvidal's style, specifically if down a round/aggressive, will assist w/ Maia's gameplan if he doesn't get touched up. RoMac was damn near squatting for the whole 15min to prevent to TD.

Shouldn't Maia/Brown be the fight worth revisiting when trying to size up Maia/Masvidal, and not MacDonald? My $0.02.
    Points Awarded:

RussianMike gave eligibletackle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RussianMike

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eligibletackle View Post
    I get why Masvidal is a live dog here but the line movement does confound me a little bit.

A few points Re: Maia/MacDonald
    - RoMac much larger than Masvidal
    - Tri-Star/Zahabi fighters are very disciplined & complacent w/ decision W. Masvidal is from the opposite school

I am not buying that Maia is not a 3rd round fighter as mentioned before. He is not a 3rd round fighter when stifled for a full round like w/ RoMac - that I agree. I am more inclined to subscribe to the logic that Masvidal's style, specifically if down a round/aggressive, will assist w/ Maia's gameplan if he doesn't get touched up. RoMac was damn near squatting for the whole 15min to prevent to TD.

Shouldn't Maia/Brown be the fight worth revisiting when trying to size up Maia/Masvidal, and not MacDonald? My $0.02.
    masvidal isnt anything like rory but were giving examples of Maia completely gassing late
    Im actually on Maia at + money its great value, but hes shown he gasses multiple times

i agree brown is more comparable to masvidal , but watch the fight over again ... Maia shot 4 of the shittiest takedowns ive ever seen in the first 30 seconds of the 3rd round, all of them got stuffed and he got completely rocked after missing one shot but Brown rushed into his guard with his low fight IQ, Masvidal wouldnt make that mistake imo.... bet it like this

Maia +115 underdog straight 3 units
    Masvidal +1300 wins round 3 .5units

best way to play it after watching tape imo

firekillex

hugo i know were both on Andrade here... was hoping for it to get over +150 but looks like its stuck at +140....
    you just playing it straight ?? contemplating what i wanna do here i like Andrade though

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    hugo i know were both on Andrade here... was hoping for it to get over +150 but looks like its stuck at +140....
    you just playing it straight ?? contemplating what i wanna do here i like Andrade though
    Fight #12: Jedrzejczyk (C) vs. Andrade
    Andrade (+140) 2u
    Andrade (+145) 2u
    Andrade Decision (+480) 1u
    Andrade Round 1 (+625) 1.5u
    Andrade Round 2 (+850) 1u
    Andrade Split/Majority Decision (+1200) .25u

Hedge(s):
    Jedrzejczyk Unanimous Decision (+220) 1u
    Jedrzejczyk Round 4 (+1550) .25u
    Jedrzejczyk Round 5 (+1950) .25u

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post

They typically charge 15 dollar per withdrawal. They have a limit of one withdrawal per week, of 5000 dollars. They prefer if you both deposit and withdraw with bitcoin, since bitcoin is difficult to track for the authorities. A criminals currency heaven
    I'll just leave this here for anyone who wants to know who the real currency criminals are.

HSBC Bank Helped Terrorists, Iran, Drug Cartels & Russians Launder Money

A Senate report released ahead of the embargo time revealed that HSBC’s lax anti-money laundering policies allowed Mexican drug money, Iranian terrorist money, and even suspicious Russian money to enter the U.S. and gain access to U.S. dollar liquidity over the last couple of years.

The report, released late on Monday despite a 10 PM embargo time, was prepared by the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, and counted with the support of Senators Carl Levin and Tom Coburn.

In a year-long investigation, the Subcommittee found that HSBC violated several rules, exposing the U.S. financial system to “a wide array of money laundering, drug trafficking, and terrorist financing.” According to the report, HSBC’s Mexican affiliate channeled $7 billion into the U.S. between 2007 and 2008 which possibly included “proceeds from illegal drug sales in the United States.”

UPDATE: In a statement, HSBC acknowledged that "in the past, we have sometimes failed to meet the standards that regulators and customers expect." Vowing to improve their oversight and compliance with the law, they committed to fixing what is wrong, taking the opportunity to learn from previous mistakes.

HSBC actively circumvented rules designed to “block transactions involving terrorists, drug lords, and rogue regimes.” In one case, “two HSBC affiliates sent nearly 25,000 transactions involving $19.4 billion through their HBUS [HSBC’s U.S. affiliate] accounts over seven years without disclosing the transactions’ links to Iran.”

They provided U.S. dollar financing and services to banks in Saudi Arabia and Bangladesh that were tied to terrorist organizations, while also clearing $290 million in “obviously suspicious travelers cheques” that benefitted Russians “who claimed to be in the used car business.”

Furthermore, the investigation showed how the bank’s regulator, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) failed to take a single enforcement action against HSBC despite numerous violations by the international bank. Among them, failing to monitor $60 trillion in wire transfer and account activity, a backlog of 17,000 unreviewed account alerts regarding potentially suspicious activity, and a failure to conduct anti-money laundering due diligence before opening accounts for HSBC affiliates.

Senator Levin, whose scolding of Goldman Sachs’ Lloyd Blankfein during a hearing on collaterized debt obligations made him a well-known face in Wall Street, was hard on both HSBC and their regulator:

Due to poor AML [anti-money laundering] controls, HBUS exposed the United States to Mexican drug money, suspicious travelers cheques, bearer share corporations, and rogue jurisdictions. The bank’s federal bank regulator, the OCC, tolerated HSBC’s weak AML system for years. If an international bank won’t police its own affiliates to stop illicit money, the regulatory agencies should consider whether to revoke the charter of the U.S. bank being used to aid and abet that illicit money.

The Senate’s Subcommittee will reveal its findings on Tuesday during a Congressional hearing that will include testimony by HSBC officials and federal regulators. This report is the latest in a string of embarrassments for the world’s major banks. Only a few days ago, JPMorgan’s Jamie Dimon finally revealed further details on the so-called London Whale trades (which reportedly cost the bank more than $5 billion), while the on-going Libor manipulation scandal sparked a series of lawsuits that could be difficult to swallow for Barclays and other institutions involved.

HSBC’s New York-traded shares fell in post-market trading, as the report was leaked. After a 0.3% decline during the trading session, the stock dropped 2.5% to $42.50 by the end of aftermarket trading.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/afontev...e-report-says/

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

you mean the best fighter out there?

yeah, I'm ok with that.
    Watch the 2nd Frankie Edgar vs Jose Aldo fight, over again.

Here's what you're looking for: its a 5 round fight. Jose Aldo is only active the last 1-2 minutes of each round.

Frankie Edgar was ahead of almost every round going into the last 1-2 minutes as Jose Aldo hardly did anything.

Then Jose Aldo comes back to steal almost every round in the last 1-2 minutes when he's active.

Losing that way shows how far Frankie Edgar has fallen imo.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Looks like Liddell is coming back.....UFC legends division gonna be real? If so, they should do it all in 1 night LOL....

Vitor VS Nate Marq
    Liddell Vs ?

Anyone have a guess?

PaperTrail07

Could also see a Bellator sign and watch him fight Rampage...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Looks like Liddell is coming back.....UFC legends division gonna be real? If so, they should do it all in 1 night LOL....

Vitor VS Nate Marq
    Liddell Vs ?

Anyone have a guess?
    Liddell is a 100 years old and his chin is pure glass. Bad move unless he fights old cans like Ken Shamrock, Royce Gracie, Phil Baroni, etc.. Me tinks Vitor, Nate, and or Rampage would crush the Chuckster today...

Bellator is known for bringing hall of famers out of retirement in the past, it typically has paid off for them as well. Not surprising to see if it happens..

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Liddell is a 100 years old and his chin is pure glass. Bad move unless he fights old cans like Ken Shamrock, Royce Gracie, Phil Baroni, etc.. Me tinks Vitor, Nate, and or Rampage would crush the Chuckster today...

Bellator is known for bringing hall of famers out of retirement in the past, it typically has paid off for them as well. Not surprising to see if it happens..

Certainly fade material. Hasn't fought since 2010. 1-5 since 2007 and got knocked unconscious in 4 of those 5 losses.

PaperTrail07

Yeah he openly said it would have to be the right opponent....I would guess someone slower like Tito or Shamrock like you said...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Certainly fade material. Hasn't fought since 2010. 1-5 since 2007 and got knocked unconscious in 4 of those 5 losses.

Sanity Check

I'll post some of my plays leading up to the event.

People might get a good laugh out of how silly they are.

Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Sanity Check 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I still haven't gotten around to capping this event completely... tick tock tick tock.... May 13...

Sanity Check

Fightland tried to do a detailed breakdown on Maia vs Masvidal.

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/the-t...ia-vs-masvidal

Will try to read it, tomorrow when I wake up.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Fightland tried to do a detailed breakdown on Maia vs Masvidal.

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/the-t...ia-vs-masvidal

Will try to read it, tomorrow when I wake up.
    There is nothing to break down really.. If Maia doesn't get the early take downs he will eventually get lit up standing, if Maia does get the takedowns Masvidal is gonna be on his back and in trouble for 3 rounds or maybe even less..

It's really just that simple...

Maia has even improved with landing shots when he doesn't get the take downs.. Maia has evolved his game, really keeps his opponents defensive and worrying constantly about the taken downs.. Won't see many leg kicks coming Maia's way in fights just put it that way..

I see Masvidal getting taken down and mounted just like Rory Mac did in this gif below..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-03-17 at 11:58 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Could see Masvidals back taken, Maia seems to be relentless with the RNC's lately.. Just ask Matt Brown and Magny...

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I'm spazzing out over here. 3 fights away from hitting a $15,000 10teamer...
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/bb...IrZz09/r/1530/

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYBLACK View Post
    I'm spazzing out over here. 3 fights away from hitting a $15,000 10teamer...
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/bb...IrZz09/r/1530/
    100% hedge that bet...

canelo should win so id bet 4k on stipe and 4k on JJ so you come out with money 100% almost
    but up to you, i wouldnt hold my breath on JDS and Andrade both winning could be tough
    GL

PaperTrail07

HIT IT.....crazy last (3) though...
    100% hedge that bet...

canelo should win so id bet 4k on stipe and 4k on JJ so you come out with money 100% almost
    but up to you, i wouldnt hold my breath on JDS and Andrade both winning could be tough
    GL

Sanity Check

Trying this.

Will try to make some Frankie Edgar parlays to a point where I might profit no matter who wins.

firekillex

Trying this.

Will try to make some Frankie Edgar parlays to a point where I might profit no matter who wins.

looks like youre hoping edgar wins this

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

looks like youre hoping edgar wins this
    He should. And so will his Cejundo pick 👍🏽

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYBLACK View Post
    He should. And so will his Cejundo pick 
    Henry might get exposed standing again in this one.. I think Sergio may actually out point Henry if it does stay standing.. Henry hype is just that hype..

He better use his Olympic caliber wrestling in this match if he wants to win. It seems to me he like so many other great wrestlers in the past have fallen in love with striking and began to abandon his wrestling....

Henry loser of 2 in a row now - http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Henry-Cejudo-125297

Sergio has rattled off 3 decision wins in a row now.. I think the younger brother is coming into his own.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Sergio-Pettis-50987

With all that being said maybe this has a chance...

1407 Pettis wins by 3 round decision +325

Main Card

Henry
    Cejudo
    "The Messenger"
    vs
    Sergio
    Pettis

UNITED STATES
    Country
    UNITED STATES

10-2-0
    Record
    15-2-0

40%
    KO/TKO
    20%

0%
    SUB
    20%

60%
    DEC
    60%

64 in
    Height
    66 in

125 lbs
    Weight
    125 lbs

64 in
    Reach
    69 in

37 in
    Leg Reach
    38 in
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-04-17 at 11:01 AM.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Henry might get exposed standing again in this one.. I think Sergio may actually out point Henry if it does stay standing.. Henry hype is just that hype..

He better use his Olympic caliber wrestling in this match if he wants to win. It seems to me he like so many other great wrestlers in the past have fallen in love with striking and began to abandon his wrestling....

Henry loser of 2 in a row now - http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Henry-Cejudo-125297

Sergio has rattled off 3 decision wins in a row now.. I think the younger brother is coming into his own.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Sergio-Pettis-50987

With all that being said maybe this has a chance...

Main Card

Henry
    Cejudo
    "The Messenger"
    vs
    Sergio
    Pettis

UNITED STATES
    Country
    UNITED STATES

10-2-0
    Record
    15-2-0

40%
    KO/TKO
    20%

0%
    SUB
    20%

60%
    DEC
    60%

64 in
    Height
    66 in

125 lbs
    Weight
    125 lbs

64 in
    Reach
    69 in

37 in
    Leg Reach
    38 in
    Why not just play Pettis ML at only 10 cents worse (+315)

firekillex

Cejudo is going to absolutely roll Pettis here...
    Pettis just isn't elite , he's super young and can develop but he's still to raw
    did you guys watch Cejudos last fight vs Benvidez ? Guy looked like the 2-3rd best flyweight on the planet

just considering if I wanna go decision prop or ITD I think he could get the finish but he does like his decision victories , all in the UFC he's won by decision

and losing 2 in a row to DJ the best p4p fighter in the world arguably and he should've got the nod over Jospeh who's the 2nd best 125er lol not really any knock on his last few ...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Why not just play Pettis ML at only 10 cents worse (+315)
    I didn't even look at the ML bet yet, didn't place yet either... Was just starting to cap this fight today and working the angles, throwing out ideas.... Yep Pettis ML straight is the call for sure if you are to play him!!!...

Hugo on top of things as usual.. I would have seen this eventually....

The Straight has better odds then the prop decision right now on 5dimes.. Lol..

UFC 211 - Flyweight 3 rounds - American Airlines Center - Dallas, Texas - PPV
    Sat 5/13 1401 Sergio Pettis +345 o2½ -290
    10:00PM 1402 Henry Cejudo -430 u2½ +245

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-04-17 at 01:05 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cejudo is going to absolutely roll Pettis here...
    Pettis just isn't elite , he's super young and can develop but he's still to raw
    did you guys watch Cejudos last fight vs Benvidez ? Guy looked like the 2-3rd best flyweight on the planet

just considering if I wanna go decision prop or ITD I think he could get the finish but he does like his decision victories , all in the UFC he's won by decision

and losing 2 in a row to DJ the best p4p fighter in the world arguably and he should've got the nod over Jospeh who's the 2nd best 125er lol not really any knock on his last few ...
    Further exploring the prop possibilities and odds for Henry now -

Odds are trash for the decision prop for Henry

1411 Cejudo wins by 3 round decision -178

If you think Henry is gonna roll Serg then ITD is much better

1409 Cejudo wins inside distance +361

Henry isn't gonna sub him out most likely so it's probably gonna be a KO victory if he does win ITD..

1433 Cejudo wins by TKO/KO +475
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-04-17 at 01:12 PM.

firekillex

hell probably want to wrestle and clinch the striker for 3 rounds ... put that in a parlay at -170
    then take a small stab at tko/ko prop

cannot see cejudo losing this imo, hes a much better fighter then Pettis at this moment

firekillex

anybody else like jessica alguilar at -120??
    david branch at +125 some solid dog value as well in a really close matchup

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Trying this.

Ya

Talk about all your eggs in 1 basket

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    Talk about all your eggs in 1 basket
    thats where you hedge again and bet frankie edgar to make 50% profit...
    since imo he should win and the odds are solid on him at -140 range

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I still think Yair has a chance to beat Frankie and by KO if he doesn't get taken down and grapple focked round after round.. GL gents..

Remember Yair is 5'11 and Frankie is 5'6.. Big reach and height advantage and Yair is a striking based fighter..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Yair-Rodriguez-106305

I remember seeing Frankie rocked and wobbled in several past fights. Had to go immediately into wrestling mode, shoot to survive. I think his chin is suspect and really got by this long with luck and grit.. He does recover well though I gotta admit..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-04-17 at 11:03 PM.

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by eligibletackle View Post
    get with BTC. Use coinbase and it's ~$8 to convert local currency to BTC (or maybe a percentage of total conversion amount rather than a flat fee - it's still nominal) - then you can withdrawal/deposit from 5D free of charge via BTC. Withdrawal via ** cost ~$20 and has a limit. Can't vouch for checks. If you want to make a withdraw in excess of $1k w/ least amount of issues then have a BTC wallet - coinbase recommended
    If you do decide to use Coinbase, remember to send money to a intermediary wallet like blockchain.info before shipping it out to a gambling site. Coinbase may shut down your account for sending to known gambling sites.

firekillex

people thinking Yair is much better because he whooped an old BJ penn in the end of things people go off fighters by their last performances its a natural human thing....

frankie is just the better fighter , Yair throws wild stuff and Edgar will probably get him down everytime
    Yair has a ton of potential and he couldve improved massively in the last 2 years but i just cant see him passing Edgar by yet

in the future i could Yair being a top 3 guy but i dont feel like its his time yet, remember he got a split decision over Alex Caceres before beating an old done BJ penn who is tough but had 0 mobility, Frankie is much much harder to hit and plays angles better then 99% of fighters in mma

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

anybody else like jessica alguilar at -120??
    david branch at +125 some solid dog value as well in a really close matchup
    Do you? I think Branch looks old. All small advantages goes to Jotko, speed, athleticism, rate of improvement per fight, perceived quality of competition. I say perceived because it is debatable, although, one should always favour fights in the ufc. +35 years means that you also are more prone to get a KO. Dont know how relevant this is for this particular matchup, because branch does seem to be a good striker. I just dont think he wins against an ever improving jotko. Man is very impressive. 0 respect for leites ground game. I do think that speak volumes of the person were dealing with.

First 1234567 ... Last