Fight4m
    Fight4m's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Knockout play today!! Plus Garcia vs Thurman

First thread in boxing for me,today ,there's huge money to be made in boxing along with UFC 209,but here are my plays in boxing only.

1.Guido Nicolas Pitto -150... (Knockout play)Younger,faster,more reach,has all the advantages here,at this price is a bargain.$500 to win $332..
    2.Thurman/Garcia goes distance -190...No way there's a ko here...$1200 to win $630
    3.parlay both...$300 to win $463
    I don't remember of losing a Knockout play yet,it's a shame 5d only allows me to bet $500, I wanted more,but what can I do,let's get this money today.

Record 0-0

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

Jumped on Pitto for a few hundred myself.
    I am also big today on Fonfara and Eggington. Any opinions on those fights? Both taking on opponents with much bigger NAMES....

Fight4m

I decided to stay away from those fights,but I think mallignagi is fighting for a payday,Eggington should win and Fonfara should dominate too,Dawson best days are gone,BUT,the thing is if you look at their resume either Dawson and the magic Man should win based on their skills and experience but don't see it happening today,but who knows,that's why didn't bet lol.

KingHawkins

Fair enough. I may fire more on Guido, you have me really liking him here. Round total makes me think this one very well may not GTD....

KingHawkins

http://notifight.com/saldivia-expone...o-superwelter/

Weigh in pictures. Height, about 2" reach, youth, speed.... he'll need to avoid the big power shots of this guy. But I think he should. I just put another $400 on it.

KingHawkins

5d already has him up to -195..... but honestly, as I read more, the underdog here is a real warrior, and I am feeling a little worried about this one. I could see Guido getting Knocked the F Out actually... old dude has two belts to defend here I guess, and even though he is fighting on the road, he really wants to head home with the belts.

http://laprensadesantacruz.info/wp/2...n-guido-pitto/

Fight4m

Quote Originally Posted by KingHawkins View Post
    5d already has him up to -195..... but honestly, as I read more, the underdog here is a real warrior, and I am feeling a little worried about this one. I could see Guido getting Knocked the F Out actually... old dude has two belts to defend here I guess, and even though he is fighting on the road, he really wants to head home with the belts.

http://laprensadesantacruz.info/wp/2...n-guido-pitto/
    I don't worry about his power,Saldivia Is kinda lazy and don't throw lots of punches unlike Guido who is the busier man and I really think has the better chin,Saldivia has been KOed in all of his loses and his chin is very weak,watched some videos of him and believe me his power is very overrated,don't think he has enough power to take Guido out.

Fight4m

Wow -150 to -190 in just minutes lol ,no need to worry,el tigre will be outworked and outclassed

KingHawkins

Eggington looking pretty good so far. Should be ahead on all cards.

KingHawkins

Forget the cards, Paulie gave up.

Fight4m

Paulie fought for a payday lol

KingHawkins

Fonfara.... man.... very very big day for me. I hedged out on a good portion of my Guido bet. I am sorry brotha, I got a little scared and was able to buy out for free plus 5 cents. I still have a few hundy on it though. I wish I could find a stream for it. No idea how Dawson fight went either, except that he lost and I won. Anyway, lets go Guido! And I guess I'll jump on the main event over with you too.

KingHawkins

any update? Boxrec unchanged, my wagers ungraded..... Fight went off board three hours ago.

KingHawkins

Well, the over hit. But Guido lost a SD. Damn....

Fight4m

Incredible,what a bad desicion,that suk