rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Women's FW UFC Division contenders?

So after last nights horrid ref'ing, it would seem regardless of which of these two gals won, the real, and probable next champ was out in the crowd. Unfortunately for these two, she hits harder, appears much stronger, and while obviously not posessing the best ground game in the UFC, Cyborg's ground game is still leaps and bounds ahead of these two scrubs, making her obviously the best bet once the division strap is on the line again.

There has been talk of Nunes at 145, kinda be interesting to see which of these she-mans can hit harder, but aside from her who the hell else will truely be a contender at this weight?

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

cyborg
    the end

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

I wanna see a womans heavyweight division. That would be fun to watch...I think

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    I wanna see a womans heavyweight division. That would be fun to watch...I think
    there would be 3 girls in that division and theyd be terrible/ gas in 2 minutes
    id rather watch wwe or curling over that lol

go watch gabby garcia tranny rape asian grandmas in asia if you wanna watch that garbage

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Megan Anderson is pretty fun to watch

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Womens Heavyweight is about as good of an idea as this stupid FW division. Put in a women's 125 pound division already for gods sake. Tired of seeing 115 be a wasteland of girls that are absolutely destroyed by cutting weight because they have no way to compete at 135

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Womens Heavyweight is about as good of an idea as this stupid FW division. Put in a women's 125 pound division already for gods sake. Tired of seeing 115 be a wasteland of girls that are absolutely destroyed by cutting weight because they have no way to compete at 135
    Even atomweight would make more sense tbh

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Even atomweight would make more sense tbh
    true. Atomweight has a decent base as well. I just can't believe Cyborg got her own division.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

Megan Anderson makes sense

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

It's because men like to watch big women fight. They like Amazon women. Making a 125 division for women would be a favor to the fighters, but the casual fan wouldn't give a rats ass. It might even make him confused with more women's divisions. That's my theory anyways for why they added a 145 division and not 125.

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Benjamins View Post
    It's because men like to watch big women fight. They like Amazon women. Making a 125 division for women would be a favor to the fighters, but the casual fan wouldn't give a rats ass. It might even make him confused with more women's divisions. That's my theory anyways for why they added a 145 division and not 125.

I get that but the problem is who goes into this division? Womens FW isn't as big of a division as women's FLY IMO