konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Most shocking part of the pic is not a single surprise entry. Not 1. Not even HHH?? Lame
    you'll like this Mike
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    you'll like this Mike

I'm glad I wasn't alone.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

you'll like this Mike
    knock that is Fuckin classic!!!!!!

thank u soooo much for posting that. Laughing my ass off

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Bring out THE GAME tonight!!!!!!!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    It would be one of the worst booking decisions in WWE history(and that covers ALOT). Which means that's the way Senile Vince is leaning. Hopefully in the final booking meeting tomorrow, HHH, or Shane or someone who still has his ear, talks him out of it. The fans don't care about Orton anymore, and an Orton/Wyatt feud should not be anywhere near the title. If you want to book a break up angle, have Jericho win, and face Owens at Mania, since it'll be entertaining as hell, and you've planted seeds for it for months. If you want a Surprise out of nowhere, put it on Shinsuke, and ride him to the top. I could see Joe, Balor, as other guys you could "surprise" with, although Shinsuke has the highest ceiling. Orton winning is stupid on so many levels. He should be one of the least likely guys to win, right down with Mojo Rawley, etc., if they had competent booking, and followed their own storylines.
    ...I feel like that do this shit on purpose now.

Went from not giving a penetrate about him entering to cheering him winning. #AnybodyButRoman

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    ...I feel like that do this shit on purpose now.

Went from not giving a penetrate about him entering to cheering him winning. #AnybodyButRoman
    Vince just does crap to piss people off
    BUT .....I thought the KO vs reigns match was very good and I hate the fat boy Tee shirt wearing KO

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Lesnar vs Owens.

cena vs b Wyatt

both advertised for march 13 PPV

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Rollins in hep of missing mania after re-injuring knee on raw

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Scooped up my Elimination Chamber Tix the other day. On the road to Wrestlemania
    Points Awarded:

konck gave El Nino 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Heres Rollins injury it happens towards the end when Joe throw Rollins down and puts the cobra clutch on him.
    When he throws him down if you listen close you here Rollins go Oweeee then Joe says are you ok and Rollins answers I hope so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9gjxfHchys

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Last edited by konck; 02-03-17 at 12:42 PM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Lesnar vs Owens.

cena vs b Wyatt

both advertised for march 13 PPV
    Which would set up WM33 with Orton vs Wyatt
    Lesner vs Goldberg for the belt

Lesner challenges Goldberg I have a feeling Goldberg says I beat you twice in 2 minutes and once before that why would I wrestle you again no thanks......Then Lesner wins the Belt and we have the WM Lesner Goldberg match

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Wrestlers I didn't care about in the Rumble:

Crews
    Kalisto
    Shaemus
    Cessaro
    Xavier Woods
    Enzo
    and James Elsworth

What a waste of space. This rumble lack so many surprise entrances. Glad I didn't have to pay for that shit.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I thought Enzo getting beat up by Lesnar was some pretty good comic relief.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Rumored WM card
    Orton vs Wyatt for the belt
    Lesner vs Goldberg for the belt
    Reigns vs Taker
    HHH vs Rollins if he can go if not maybe Samoa Joe
    Cena Bella vs Miz and his wife (waste of Cena)
    Top 4 women in 4 way
    Shaq vs Big Show does anyone care
    AJ vs ShaneOMac

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Its a better card than last year But again I think WWE dropped the ball
    Oh also KO vs Jericho which is pee break time for me

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Waste of cena and styles.

Cant believe they would waste cena just because is rumored to be nicki's last match.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Brock is scheduled for about every Raw before WM so its a pretty sure thing Goldberg turns down the challenge
    Which makes Brock go after and get the belt....as long and KO isnt champ im happy

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow thinking Goldberg turns it down eh?

I sW lesnar is appearing a lot too but didn't consider that angle but It makes perfect sense.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Well I was wrong about the Brock vs Goldberg its going on but not like I thought.
    Goldberg said yes to the match at WM and it probably is for the title since Goldberg fights KO at Fastlane
    So GB will hold the belt when the match goes down at WM
    No sure word on Rollins yet
    I slept thru have of Raw last night lag from the SB

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

They didn't really mention Rollins much

i saw that he for sure tore his MCL on the surgically repaired knee per dr James Andrews. Recovering time suppose to be 6-8 weeks. They are gonna evaluate him in 4 weeks to see where he is at cause it's so close to being ok by mania even though I doubt they risk him that soon

ueah looks like Goldberg vs lesnar for the belt. Looks like bill is living his maybe he stays on again longer than expected after mania

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

They didn't really mention Rollins much

i saw that he for sure tore his MCL on the surgically repaired knee per dr James Andrews. Recovering time suppose to be 6-8 weeks. They are gonna evaluate him in 4 weeks to see where he is at cause it's so close to being ok by mania even though I doubt they risk him that soon

ueah looks like Goldberg vs lesnar for the belt. Looks like bill is living his maybe he stays on again longer than expected after mania
    I dont see to much of that ..I think his body cant take much so everything he enters into is quick.
    Also remember Brock broke takers streak at WM maybe he ends Goldbergs to

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

If the Rumble sucked, so will WrestleMania.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    How did I miss this?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Mania will be great if bray is he champ heading into a battle orton and reigns turns heel in the next few weeks

the rumble was a letdown though for sure

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Elim chamber matches over all were not that good the Chamber itself was ok.
    Wyatt vs Orton was scheduled for WM so Wyatt of course won.
    Sometimes I would rather not know but 5dimes gives us most winners on event day

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Plus all the wrestling websites know well in advance. Too many leaks I think. No way the writers can like everybody prettt much knowing what's happening pre-PPV.

I do like the bray angle. He deserves a run with a strap

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Yea weird now the 2 champs for WWE both have to wear undershirts because they are so
    Fat

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Hopefully Rollins makes it back on time.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Raw tonight is just horrible I guess them blaming the lack of interest on Foley is wrong
    they should try dumping that crunt Stefanie
    Plus the main event is a womans match that really shouldnt happen

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

No excuse for this pathetic of a RAW in mania season

just plain awful

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Elim chamber matches over all were not that good the Chamber itself was ok.
    Wyatt vs Orton was scheduled for WM so Wyatt of course won.
    Sometimes I would rather not know but 5dimes gives us most winners on event day
    Bray got a huge pop when he won, even though it was expected. Crowd was chanting "You Deserve it!" After the show went off the air. He was smiling and not doing the typical Bray Wyatt creepy stuff. Baby face turn coming? They need to ditch the Wyatt family angle. Harper can go solo and be fine. The red haired guy is the only one with zero personality.

Other huge pop when Bray pinned Cena. Everytime Roman Reigns was shown on the Titantron, he was booed heavily, which I got a kick out of. Typical Mania story building "PPV." Was sold out and a good crowd. Kyle Schwarber and his chick were there. They were both super into it.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Bray got a huge pop when he won, even though it was expected. Crowd was chanting "You Deserve it!" After the show went off the air. He was smiling and not doing the typical Bray Wyatt creepy stuff. Baby face turn coming? They need to ditch the Wyatt family angle. Harper can go solo and be fine. The red haired guy is the only one with zero personality.

Other huge pop when Bray pinned Cena. Everytime Roman Reigns was shown on the Titantron, he was booed heavily, which I got a kick out of. Typical Mania story building "PPV." Was sold out and a good crowd. Kyle Schwarber and his chick were there. They were both super into it.
    Dude Wyatts never gonna turn good lol....besides D Bryant with the yes Bray has the biggest cult following with the dark side lights in the audience. WWE stars dont mind being Boo'ed it a reaction that's what they get paid for. Me I'm a Cena, Reigns fan

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Dude Wyatts never gonna turn good lol....besides D Bryant with the yes Bray has the biggest cult following with the dark side lights in the audience. WWE stars dont mind being Boo'ed it a reaction that's what they get paid for. Me I'm a Cena, Reigns fan
    Bray hasn't been booed in a long time. He was the most over guy there when they were going against The Shield. WWE creative buried him with multiple reincarnations of the Wyatt Family angle. Wyatt got buried by Super Cena, then had a shitty match with the Undertaker at Mania. He's over and his entrance is still over. He can go solo and be the new Undertaker.

Bray is sort of an anti-hero baby face while Cena and Reigns are despised by most people over 10 years old. They are the pushed baby faces that everyone is sick of. Reigns is horrendous on the mic and has limited big match capabilities. Cena, while annoying, can put on big match after big match with multiple opponents. Hopefully, they set up a Cena/Taker Wrestlemania to send Taker off into the sunset. Cena could carry him to a good match.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Bray hasn't been booed in a long time. He was the most over guy there when they were going against The Shield. WWE creative buried him with multiple reincarnations of the Wyatt Family angle. Wyatt got buried by Super Cena, then had a shitty match with the Undertaker at Mania. He's over and his entrance is still over. He can go solo and be the new Undertaker.

Bray is sort of an anti-hero baby face while Cena and Reigns are despised by most people over 10 years old. They are the pushed baby faces that everyone is sick of. Reigns is horrendous on the mic and has limited big match capabilities. Cena, while annoying, can put on big match after big match with multiple opponents. Hopefully, they set up a Cena/Taker Wrestlemania to send Taker off into the sunset. Cena could carry him to a good match.
    Wyatt will never be an Undertaker his body is a lump...its weird the 2 champs are both fat boys right now. His following has always been good though I will agree with you on that. Orton if he continues on this path could be the next Undertaker.
    Orton bowed to Wyatt on Smackdown which is going to lead to a rumble type match to see who will face Wyatt at WM ...but the story line for WM is still Wyatt vs Orton so something will happen to make that a go.
    The KO Jericho story line is just plain strange makes zero sense for KO to turn an attack Jericho right before he faces Goldberg.
    Raw this week to me was a total flop as the main event was the Hugger? Smackdown wasnt much better SD tries to push the Lass Kicker but if you watch her wrestle she lacks talent (both area's) ...Long way to WM hope some good stuff sets up this years event.

First 123456 ... Last