firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Put a big bet on Rivera O2.5. Now he pulls out because he feels his replacement opponent is "not a challenge" WTF. Not cool bro!
    Gotta understand his thinking though he doesn't wanna take a step back especially with under 2 weeks notice he had a top 5-6 opponent and doesn't want a guy outside the top 10 , he's in 1-2 wins for a title shot I completely understand and honestly knew this would happen once vaginaway pulled out , only fight I really could see him agreeing to is Dodson which is super risky... sucks but can't blame him .. was looking real forward to betting him as well which sucks

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Gotta understand his thinking though he doesn't wanna take a step back especially with under 2 weeks notice he had a top 5-6 opponent and doesn't want a guy outside the top 10 , he's in 1-2 wins for a title shot I completely understand and honestly knew this would happen once vaginaway pulled out , only fight I really could see him agreeing to is Dodson which is super risky... sucks but can't blame him .. was looking real forward to betting him as well which sucks
    But didn't he agree to fight Vera before the UFC announced the new matchup yesterday?

firekillex

But didn't he agree to fight Vera before the UFC announced the new matchup yesterday?
    The UFC always announces fights before the fighters agree so who knows tbh .. that fight literally does nothing for Rivera unless he needs the money which could be very possible.

firekillex

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/7/...k-like-a-bully
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Court McGee at even money, hmmmm?.. Now that is tempting.. Ben Saunders isn't all that...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ben-Saunders-10339

Sun 1/15 1201 Ben Saunders -115 o2½ -170
    10:30PM 1202 Court McGee -105 u2½ +150

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Court McGee at even money, hmmmm?.. Now that is tempting.. Ben Saunders isn't all that...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ben-Saunders-10339

Sun 1/15 1201 Ben Saunders -115 o2½ -170
    10:30PM 1202 Court McGee -105 u2½ +150

Took McGee for 1u at +money

firekillex

fairly even fight to me imo, saunders with the length and rubber guard, mcgee with the grit and dirty boxing.. both have solid ground game could see this going either way imo odds are spot on

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Tight fight but I think I'll take the gritty guy in McGee that probably won't get caught in a sub attempt by Killa B if the fight hits the ground...

firekillex

My best guess of that fight is it'll go to decision whoever wins

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    My best guess of that fight is it'll go to decision whoever wins
    Agreed. My biggest bet on this fight is O2.5 (-115)

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I forgot to give you props for finishing #12 in BTP contest Unwritten.. Very solid play and a nice $800 cash win bud!!!

You and JakePeavy football gambling studs!!

11 BuckyOne 51-30-1 62.96 % L 1 53.0 +21.27 $900.00
    12 Unwritten Law 49-30-1 62.03 % L 2 146.5 +20.84 $800.00
    13 SBR Breadman 49-31-4 61.25 % W 3 32.5 +20.66 $700.00
    14 JuicedUp 42-25-3 62.69 % W 2 0.0 +20.17 $675.00
    15 Andrew Tolg 47-30-3 61.04 % W 1 96.0 +20.03 $665.00
    16 POISON 52-30-3 63.41 % W 3 97.0 +19.62 $655.00
    17 silfornia 40-26-4 60.61 % L 3 71.5 +19.46 $645.00
    18 MBENZ 49-35-1 58.33 % L 1 -105.5 +19.40 $635.00
    19 Turbonomic 48-32-2 60.00 % L 2 81.0 +19.29 $625.00
    20 Slipknot26 51-33-1 60.71 % L 3 -12.0 +18.82 $615.00
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    well done unwritten law!
    Thanks, JIBBBY and JAKEPEAVY! Congrats placing in the top 10!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Thanks, JIBBBY and JAKEPEAVY! Congrats placing in the top 10!
    Unwritten what happen to all your betpoints? Did you go SBR shopping, stealth mode and transfer, or load up and go bust?

You were the only one with 7500 just last week posting on this thread.. I was trying to catch and pass you up.. ..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm gonna start really capping this event early this week.. Fell asleep so far and got caught up with football.. Will post write ups and what not..

LiquidNuke
    LiquidNuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I'm gonna start really capping this event early this week.. Fell asleep so far and got caught up with football.. Will post write ups and what not..
    Keeping my eyes peeled...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

JIBBBERS I need 3K to go PRO again@!!!....you feel like tossing me 3K Ill pay you back with interest-if not zero worries-----just noticed the loaded account LOL....not that you don't "trust" me lol...but I paid back Downsouth 2-3 over 3K in points...
    Unwritten what happen to all your betpoints? Did you go SBR shopping, stealth mode and transfer, or load up and go bust?

You were the only one with 7500 just last week posting on this thread.. I was trying to catch and pass you up.. ..
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave PaperTrail07 3000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

too early IMO to cap this event....I have to see the fighters a little right?

PaperTrail07

Pretty Cool its a sunday funday card IMO...

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Hitting Vegas this weekend. NFL both days capped off with this card. Need to get my plays set before I head out Saturday.

PaperTrail07

Enjoy my friend....make sure be center up posted at Legassi for the fights!! Hopefully no OT penetrate up you getting in the door---should be cheap too considering its right when NFL is ending....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Hitting Vegas this weekend. NFL both days capped off with this card. Need to get my plays set before I head out Saturday.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    JIBBBERS I need 3K to go PRO again@!!!....you feel like tossing me 3K Ill pay you back with interest-if not zero worries-----just noticed the loaded account LOL....not that you don't "trust" me lol...but I paid back Downsouth 2-3 over 3K in points...
    Sure Paper, pay me back when you have it... We're buds...

3000 points are not made and earned easily so don't forget...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-10-17 at 12:34 PM.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 2847 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 24 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 23 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 15 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 11 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 61 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 13 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 37 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 78 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Shagdogy

Damn. Finally getting some good research in tonight... not a whole lot that I'm seeing so far.

Klose vs. Powell: Getting my first good looks at these guys. Was hoping the line would be too favorable to Powell since he came off Lookin' For a Fight, but at -235 it's about right for Klose. This is his fight to lose. He's faster, stronger, more technical, has a better camp, and he's fighting at home. Klose is gonna bulldoze this kid. Powell is tough so it could be a decision but there probably won't be any question who wins. Klose should take this one easy. Wish there was less juice on him.

Smoliakov vs. Asker:
    If you only watch their UFC fights, then you wouldn't be impressed by either, but it seems that both guys had a little bit of Octagon Jitters because they've both looked much better in previous fights. At first I thought Asker would withstand early onslaught from Smoliakov and drag him deep, gas him out, then control him on ground. I still think that's a possibility, but after watching some of Smoliakov's pre-UFC fights, he has what it takes to steamroll Asker early. At heavyweight with the power these guys posses this fight is pointless trying to call and there's no big dog to take so no point betting this one.

Mihajlovic vs. Christensen:
    A battle of two old dudes coming off losses. Christensen has the reach and more technical striking. He also has a pretty good ground game (although he got subbed by Luis Henrique). Mihajlovic has fought at HW so he is dropping down for this fight. IMO this fight is all about who gets top position on ground. If you only watch Mihajlovic vs. Ngannou you would think he has nothing (but consider who he was fighting). However, in his pre-UFC fights he has been very aggressive, able to bully takedowns, and has real good offense from top position. If he gets on top, he may have an opportunity to put some damage down on Christensen. Also, given the fact that Christensen is 38 and fought only 3 months ago, I feel that's enough reason to lay off. There may be some value here on Mihajlovic at +185.

Nothing that I'm crazy excited about yet. Wish I could say there was.

Hugo de Naranja

Damn. Finally getting some good research in tonight... not a whole lot that I'm seeing so far.

Klose vs. Powell: Getting my first good looks at these guys. Was hoping the line would be too favorable to Powell since he came off Lookin' For a Fight, but at -235 it's about right for Klose. This is his fight to lose. He's faster, stronger, more technical, has a better camp, and he's fighting at home. Klose is gonna bulldoze this kid. Powell is tough so it could be a decision but there probably won't be any question who wins. Klose should take this one easy. Wish there was less juice on him.

Smoliakov vs. Asker:
    If you only watch their UFC fights, then you wouldn't be impressed by either, but it seems that both guys had a little bit of Octagon Jitters because they've both looked much better in previous fights. At first I thought Asker would withstand early onslaught from Smoliakov and drag him deep, gas him out, then control him on ground. I still think that's a possibility, but after watching some of Smoliakov's pre-UFC fights, he has what it takes to steamroll Asker early. At heavyweight with the power these guys posses this fight is pointless trying to call and there's no big dog to take so no point betting this one.

Mihajlovic vs. Christensen:
    A battle of two old dudes coming off losses. Christensen has the reach and more technical striking. He also has a pretty good ground game (although he got subbed by Luis Henrique). Mihajlovic has fought at HW so he is dropping down for this fight. IMO this fight is all about who gets top position on ground. If you only watch Mihajlovic vs. Ngannou you would think he has nothing (but consider who he was fighting). However, in his pre-UFC fights he has been very aggressive, able to bully takedowns, and has real good offense from top position. If he gets on top, he may have an opportunity to put some damage down on Christensen. Also, given the fact that Christensen is 38 and fought only 3 months ago, I feel that's enough reason to lay off. There may be some value here on Mihajlovic at +185.

Nothing that I'm crazy excited about yet. Wish I could say there was.
    Yeah a lot of meh fights without much betting value, especially on the undercard.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Pretty good break down read on the McGee/Killa B fight.. http://www.mmamania.com/2017/1/9/142...ew-phoenix-mma

I agree with everything this guy wrote.. Pretty spot on IMO..

Shagdogy

Yeah a lot of meh fights without much betting value, especially on the undercard.
    Yup. Feel like I'm gonna end up pushing it a little bit on this card. My early leans would be Walt Harris, Bojan Mihajlovic (even though I was screwed by another Bojan a few weeks ago), and Klose. Might have to bite the bullet and throw a decent size play on Klose even though I hate betting big favs.

Hugo de Naranja

Yup. Feel like I'm gonna end up pushing it a little bit on this card. My early leans would be Walt Harris, Bojan Mihajlovic (even though I was screwed by another Bojan a few weeks ago), and Klose. Might have to bite the bullet and throw a decent size play on Klose even though I hate betting big favs.
    Klose should win. I've never been too impressed with Walt Harris throughout his UFC tenure although I bet him to beat Cody East. His last fight with Abdurakhimov was also pretty close. Sherman seems to have a good chin but his pre-UFC tape was not super impressive and he's never really beat anyone.

Shagdogy

Klose should win. I've never been too impressed with Walt Harris throughout his UFC tenure although I bet him to beat Cody East. His last fight with Abdurakhimov was also pretty close. Sherman seems to have a good chin but his pre-UFC tape was not super impressive and he's never really beat anyone.
    I'm in the same boat. Never loved Harris. Bet him big to beat East though. I just think Sherman's pre-UFC tape was bad AND his debut fight was pretty bad. Poor IQ and terrible striking defense. I won't go big, but I think Harris has faced better competition and has a better camp. He has enough tools and should have the better IQ. Small bet at most.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MMAMANIA part 1 -

115 lbs.: Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger vs. Nina Ansaroff

Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger (6-3) punched her ticket to UFC with a five-round decision over former Bellator MMA tournament winner Zoila Frausto, earning RFA's Strawweight title in the process. She’s yet to replicate that success in the UFC, losing competitive decisions to Tecia Torres and Randa Markos.
    She will give up an inch of height to the 5’5" Nina Ansaroff (6-5).
    After facing the likes of Carla Esparza and Barb Honchak in her first four fights, Ansaroff rattled off four consecutive stoppage wins to stake her claim as a UFC-worthy Strawweight. Like Jones-Lybarger, she is winless (0-2) in the promotion itself, having lost a fair decision to Juliana Lima in her debut and a terrible decision to Justine Kish her next time out.
    She owns four wins by (technical) knockout and one by submission.
    Jones-Lybarger is tough, durable and totally outmatched. So long as Ansaroff can stay busy, her lateral movement and angles ought to work wonders against Ansaroff. Against Kish -- a similar breed of pressure fighter -- those skills should have earned her the win. Here, with the knowledge gained from that loss, they will.
    Jones-Lybarger is just going to eat too many strikes, struggling with Amsaroff’s movement as she gets pot-shotted to an eventual finish.
    Prediction: Ansaroff via unanimous decision

155 lbs.: Devin Powell vs. Drakkar Klose

The latest acquisition from Dana White’s "Lookin’ for a Fight," Devin Powell (8-1) impressed UFC's head honcho with a first-round submission of Jon Lemke in Aug. 2016. The win marked his sixth straight and followed a split decision win over Tommy Marcellino in World Series of Fighting (WSOF).
    He owns three wins by submission and two via knockout.
    The latest prospect out of MMA Lab, Drakkar Klose (6-0-1) got his first shots at the big time with fights in Tachi Palace Fights and RFA, going 1-0-1. He had previously knocked out four of five opponents, including one in just 31 seconds.
    He replaces Jordan Rinaldi on three weeks’ notice.
    Klose still has some work to do, but I’m just flat-out not impressed by Powell. His striking flows decently, but his wrestling is severely under-developed and his skill off his back won’t be enough against UFC-caliber grapplers. Klose’s wrestling pedigree alone makes him a hard counter to Powell, not the mention the sort of punching power that punishes lax defenses.
    Powell’s opportunistic enough to threaten a couple finishes, but Klose’s fundamentals and athleticism have him outclassed. He pounds his way to a mid-round stoppage.
    Prediction: Klose by second-round technical knockout

265 lbs.: Walt Harris vs. Chase Sherman

Walt Harris (8-5) washed out of UFC his first time around, then got pounded out by Soa Palelei upon his return. "Big Ticket" finally secured his first win in the promotion with a knockout of Cody East in April 2016, then dropped a decision to Shamil Abdurakhimov six months later.
    All eight of his wins have come by first-round knockout, six of them in two minutes or less.
    Chase Sherman (9-2) -- who thankfully didn’t go for the usual low-hanging nickname fruit that is "Tank" -- scored nine first-round knockouts in nine wins and lost only to Alex Nicholson before joining UFC. Once there, he struggled with former boxer Justin Ledet’s steady jab and eventually lost a decision.
    In addition to his three-year professional career, Sherman went perfect (4-0) as an amateur.
    This could be fun! Harris and Sherman are cut from a similar cloth, both big, athletic Heavyweight fighters in need of serious technical refinement. While it may just come down to whomever lands the first big punch, I’m leaning towardHarris.
    "Big Ticket" has been around the block quite a bit more than his opponent has and, while he may have a pretty damn spotty record on that block, experience is valuable. Further, Sherman doesn’t have the sort of wrestling that Harris has struggled with in the past nor the constant lateral motion Abdurakhimov used to great effect.
    Harris’ edge in speed and top-tier experience should carry him to the knockout victory.
    Prediciton: Harris via first-round knockout

205 lbs.: Bojan Mihajlovic vs. Joachim Christensen

Serbia’s Bojan Mihajlovic (10-4) brought a 10-fight win streak into his UFC debut, a main card showdown with Francis Ngannou on FOX. He had no answer for the Cameroonian giant, suffering a technical knockout loss 94 seconds into the first round.
    He will give up four inches of height to the 6’3" Joachim Christensen (13-4).
    Christensen fought a "Who’s Who" of the European circuit, including Stepan Puetz, Max Nunes and Jonas Billstein on his way to UFC. In his debut, he dropped Luis "Frankenstein" with a knee in the second round but fell victim to an armbar.
    He owns five wins by submission and four by knockout.
    Dropping to 205 pounds is the right move for Mihajlovic -- he looked fairly soft against Ngannou at 228 pounds and he’s fairly quick. He’ll still lose here, but it won’t be the blowout his debut was.
    Christensen is more proven against quality opposition, is likely the better striker and can at least hold his own in the grappling. There’s also the chin advantage -- Christensen ate some solid shots from Henrique and didn’t flinch. He outstrikes the Serb from the outside on his way to a decision win.
    Prediction: Christensen via unanimous decision

265 lbs.: Dmitry Smolyakov vs. Cyril Asker

Before joining the world’s largest mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion, Dmitry Smolyakov (8-1) rampaged through the Russian circuit with eight first-round finishes, including four within the first minute. The early finish wasn’t there against Luis Henrique, who overpowered him on the mat and choked him out in the second.
    His wins are split evenly between knockouts and submissions.
    Cyril Asker (7-2) entered UFC as a well-traveled competitor, earning the EFC Heavyweight title in South Africa back in Oct. 2015. He debuted last April against Jared Cannonier, who knocked him stiff midway through the first round.
    Three of his professional wins have come by form of knockout.
    Smolyakov looked like another Konstantin Erokhin against Henrique -- just a bad, bad performance. His wrestling wasn’t there and his gas tank looked flat-out abysmal. Even as mediocre as Asker is, Smolyakov is toast if he comes in in that kind of shape again.
    Asker can wrestle a bit and has experience going three rounds, which by itself may be enough to guarantee victory. His chin’s a bit shaky and it wouldn’t surprise me all that much if Smolyakov blitzed him, but the more likely outcome is that Asker survives the early onslaught and steadily overpowers him on the ground to secure the stoppage.
    Prediction: Asker via second-round technical knockout

PaperTrail07

TY SIR------I actually hit a lucky free play so I can send most back riiiiiight about NOW.....lol

PaperTrail07

parlay (2 teams) (fp)
    [151] clemson +204
    [708] georgetown -7-110
    0.00 / 2521.91 2521.91 win
    win
    win
    01/09/2017 03:17 pm

PaperTrail07

I'll toss you the rest really quick.....thanks again JIBBERS

PaperTrail07

Or are they................

PaperTrail07

1402 Frankie Saenz -145* vs Augusto Mendes
    2002 Joachim Christensen -235* vs Bojan Mihajlovic so far for me...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Or are they................
    What ever you did was impressive.. All good Paper...

firekillex

lolllll that new profile picture #rejectedyetagain

Hugo de Naranja

DM should 100% get the next one

First 123456 ... Last