Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Nice hits Jibs. Keep up the good work

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Nice hits Jibs. Keep up the good work
    I see you've built your SBR bank roll up to 3000, right behind me.. Keep it up yourself...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

JIBBBS I got crushed this event---I remember a ways back when you were down----it happens to us all lol.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I see you've built your SBR bank roll up to 3000, right behind me.. Keep it up yourself...

PaperTrail07

I actually made $ early with gifts from the UFC gods lol MAGNY....and hit some other bets but went way top heavy later in the card...some reason took smolka smh Who knows

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    JIBBBS I got crushed this event---I remember a ways back when you were down----it happens to us all lol.....
    I struggled with MMA in this last month of December (very hit and miss). Hoping to get that behind me now... Yes we all lose from time to time paper.. No one is bullet proof...

That's why I like to give people in this section props when they win big on an event or in a contest.. It's a great feeling when that happens as there are no guarantees ever..
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Holyyyyyyy Rivera -260.... bookies giving 0 respect to caraway here that sucks was hoping -200 at the most will need to play props
    This one hurt me. I was ready to unload. Damn. Lauzon looks pretty good as slight fav.

PaperTrail07

Exactly JIBBBS----Im right there with you....while you might change your bet sizes ect...just dont think your the only one who has hit bottom and questioned themseldves LLOL....
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I struggled with MMA in this last month of December (very hit and miss). Hoping to get that behind me now... Yes we all lose from time to time paper.. No one is bullet proof...

That's why I like to give people in this section props when they win big on an event or in a contest.. It's a great feeling when that happens as there are no guarantees ever..

PaperTrail07

Its all part of the game----and we love it

2017 ---Let's hope it's a good one for the UFC SBR section.....May Boxing Die...And the UFC take their talent....

Hugo de Naranja

Apparently John Lineker had his jaw broken by a Dillashaw headkick in Round 1 but fought the distance despite that. Dude is a warrior.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Apparently John Lineker had his jaw broken by a Dillashaw headkick in Round 1 but fought the distance despite that. Dude is a warrior.
    How does granite break from a leg kick????
    him also swinging his face into dillashaw elbows like a mad man when tj was ontop are even more impressive now ... dudes an animal

id like to see him vs Thomas almeida matched up next

Hugo de Naranja

How does granite break from a leg kick????
    him also swinging his face into dillashaw elbows like a mad man when tj was ontop are even more impressive now ... dudes an animal

id like to see him vs Thomas almeida matched up next
    Yeah that would be an awesome bout. Dillashaw's headkicks are murderous btw.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    tj gonna put on a clinic.
    I will take the under on 100 hooks. That's real tough to do when u on your back
    That's gonna be the last tip from me. I going to demolish bookies this yr. they gonna need all their cash to pay me so I can't be giving out free rice bowls to you guys

PaperTrail07

GL
    That's gonna be the last tip from me. I going to demolish bookies this yr. they gonna need all their cash to pay me so I can't be giving out free rice bowls to you guys

firekillex

Thanks for the tip after multiple people here saying it before you

getlucky2win
    faded

Thanks for the tip after multiple people here saying it before you
    I don't pay any attention to what all u mooks have to say. I have a lil respect for hugo so I was trying to steer him off lineker bets. I'm just gonna beast from now on. Real players can figure out where to find me. In beast mode

firekillex

I don't pay any attention to what all u mooks have to say. I have a lil respect for hugo so I was trying to steer him off lineker bets. I'm just gonna beast from now on. Real players can figure out where to find me. In beast mode
    I'll let you know when anybody here gives a shit buddy ... you're tryna make it seem like your tips are a saviour and that it's our loss we will not get anymore while you "beast" aka feast on a 300 lb hooker with your $20 bet win lmao. Check post #7 and 8 when we said tj dillashaw will win and why he will win... we didn't say anything after boasting or saying how we won't give our picks after lol.. i guarantee not 1 person here cares if you post your picks or not you bum. Hopefully one day I can be a real player to find where you are

getlucky2win
    faded

Hugo de Naranja

Best of luck man. I'll miss your insights going forward.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Dont know who Velasquez is but like in boxing, you dont hook with a hooker, Ronda trying to stand and strike with a striker. No circling, no distance just standing right in front of her, only a matter of time, was hoping she'd get her to the ground at least once.
    J there was a time Brooks used to tell us she would beat Mayweather lol.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Report: UFC 207 trending over 1 million PPV buys for Ronda Rousey’s return

MMA Supremacy (via Forbes) is reporting that the pay-per-view (PPV) event has raked in an estimated 1.1 million buys. It’ rather impressive, seeing as how "Rowdy" opted to blackout the media ahead of her return, not doing any interviews or attending customary pre-fight press conferences and media calls.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/1/6/141...eys-return-mma

PaperTrail07

Always help to have another brain around GL2W.... GL going forward......you know where to find us....................

First ... 18192021