Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

TUF 24 Finale: Demetrious Johnson vs Tim Elliott (December 3rd, 2016)

TV Guide leaked Demetrious Johnson's opponent -- the result of the final ultimate fighter set to air on wednesday.

Its Demetrious Johnson vs Tim Elliott in the main event.

No promo posters yet as the main event won't be official until wednesday.

Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave Sanity Check 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY gave Sanity Check 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

I need to re-group after the last event beat down I took.. Glad to see this one takes place here in America...

Initial thoughts -

Liking Jorge Masvidal by decision in that match up... Jake gonna get peppered.. Surely goes the distance as well.. I highly doubt Jorge gets lazy and out pointed in this fight as he's learned from his past mistakes hopefully...

Masvidal is the more technical striker...

Taking a shot on Henry as well... It's a gamble though but it's hard for me to bet against a guy with his kind of Olympic caliber wrestling pedigree and improved striking..

Gray Maynard is kinda washed up too but he is coming off a win.. Still could be fade material in this one..

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Benavidez is going to torch cejudo here

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I need to re-group after the last event beat down I took.. Glad to see this one takes place here in America...

Initial thoughts -

Liking Jorge Masvidal by decision in that match up... Jake gonna get peppered.. Surely goes the distance as well.. I highly doubt Jorge gets lazy and out pointed in this fight as he's learned from his past mistakes hopefully...

Taking a shot on Henry as well... It's a gamble though but it's hard for me to bet against a guy with his kind of Olympic caliber wrestling pedigree and improved striking..

Gray Maynard is kinda washed up too but he is coming off a win.. Still could be fade material in this one..

I think you also picked cejudo over mighty mouse because of the same reason jibby. Easy to get persuaded by those impressive accolades. The fight will play out on the feet for the most part, and thats where the striking variety of benavidez should come into play.

Cejudo can get a quick takedown for 3-5 sec, but benavidez hips and legs are so short, he just bounce baack up. Watch tape on Benavidez getting takedown, against a lot of good wrestlers, what happens? Short legs, good tdd, benavidez have also wrestled before all those factors means the likelyhood for cejudos wrestling to come into play are very small. Add in the fact that its also hours of tape on it, then this point of the matchup should be a nobrainer.

Regardless of how good you are in wrestling, it doesnt matter facing solid top contenders in the ufc, that has already faced similar styled opponent and made quick work of them. Although DJ, GSP etc, they didnt have the best credentials, still, they were able to have success against other fighter with waaay better wrestling crendentials. I

Cejudos striking is not good enough to make his own sick wrestling credentials come into play, yet.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I think you also picked cejudo over mighty mouse because of the same reason jibby. Easy to get persuaded by those impressive accolades. The fight will play out on the feet for the most part, and thats where the striking variety of benavidez should come into play.

Cejudo can get a quick takedown for 3-5 sec, but benavidez hips and legs are so short, he just bounce baack up. Watch tape on Benavidez getting takedown, against a lot of good wrestlers, what happens? Short legs, good tdd, benavidez have also wrestled before all those factors means the likelyhood for cejudos wrestling to come into play are very small. Add in the fact that its also hours of tape on it, then this point of the matchup should be a nobrainer.

Regardless of how good you are in wrestling, it doesnt matter facing solid top contenders in the ufc, that has already faced similar styled opponent and made quick work of them. Although DJ, GSP etc, they didnt have the best credentials, still, they were able to have success against other fighter with waaay better wrestling crendentials. I

Cejudos striking is not good enough to make his own sick wrestling credentials come into play, yet.
    Can't argue your points BJ..

When comparing to Mighty Mouse I do not believe Benevidez striking is as good as Mighty Mouse, I think Henry has been working hard on his striking and will be able to hold his own standing.. Takedowns do score points also.. Henry by split is what I'm thinking..

Again I said this fight is a gamble, just think the dog is worth the try in this scrap... Henry does have something to prove in this rebound fight as well..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Henry-Cejudo-125297

This fight I do think goes the distance though.. About the only thing I'm super confident in this match up..

bjpenn85

Yeah it probably goes the distance here. Price isnt that bad either 1.47.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

- John Pollock and Cody Saftic discuss Tim Elliott vs. Hiromasa Ogikubo in the finals of TUF 24 to see who takes on Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson at the TUF 24 Finale for the flyweight title, thoughts on the flyweight division with the prospects from this season entering the promotion and more.

- Cody Saftic and Robin Black preview TUF 24 featuring Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson vs. TUF 24 winner for the flyweight title, while coaches Joseph Benavidez and Henry Cejudo square off, plus discussion on the business of The Ultimate Fighter and how fans can be drawn in from reality shows.
    Last edited by Thrilla; 11-30-16 at 08:57 AM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Your not alone there....got CRUSHED>...

Initial thoughts -

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

I'm guessing the opening line for the main event will be
    Mighty Mouse (-900)
    Elliott (+600)

Sanity Check

What crushed me on the last event is I had Ben Nguyen parlayed with Jake Matthews.

After Nguyen won, I thought about hedging a parlay with Andrew Holbrook and Omari Akhmedov since I was 99% certain Akhmedov would win. Would have paid out near to 10x.

Thought to myself: "Nah better not. There's no way Matthews loses".

Completely underestimated Matthews ability to penetrate himself.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    What crushed me on the last event is I had Ben Nguyen parlayed with Jake Matthews.

After Nguyen won, I thought about hedging a parlay with Andrew Holbrook and Omari Akhmedov since I was 99% certain Akhmedov would win. Would have paid out near to 10x.

Fuckingg bum Matthews

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post

Even in the very first round matthews father said " are you okay jake?"

Jake: "im fine"
    Father "but really though....are you okay?"

Pretty obvious he wasnt okay, but why? And why didnt he tell his father what was wrong? Why did he only reply " im ok" when he was totally lethargic and looked like miesha tate 5 min before she retired?

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Tim Elliott gonna pull a Matt Serra

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Tim Elliott gonna pull a Matt Serra
    I don't see it. Dominant champions are almost always dethroned by knockout. Elliott doesn't really have the power to clip DJ and put him out.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I'm guessing the opening line for the main event will be
    Mighty Mouse (-900)
    Elliott (+600)
    Opened MM (-1000), Elliott (+600)

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Initial thoughts -

When has he learned Jibby? Im with ya taking him and i believe Jake is washed up and caught lightning in a bottle his last fight but Mas technically wins. His fight IQ loses time and time again. I do believe he won some of those close decisions but the guy just gets lazy in some of his fights. Maybe fighting a guy i think is washed up gets him out of there before three but i doubt it and again u will be holding ur breath for the judges decision like most Jorge fights.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MMA MANIA Parts 1 and 2 -

185 lbs.: Elvis Mutapcic vs. Anthony Smith

Elvis Mutapcic (15-4-1) earned and defended the MFC Middleweight title during the 7-1 stretch that led him to the Octagon, where he stepped up to Light Heavyweight in his short-notice debut and suffered a decision loss to Francimar Barroso. "The King" returned to 185 pounds in June, battling Kevin Casey to a split draw at UFC 199.
    He will give up four inches of height to the 6'4" Anthony Smith (25-12).
    "Lionheart" scored seven consecutive victories to punch his return ticket to the world's largest fighting organization nearly three years after his exit. Since rejoining, he has outstruck late replacement Leonardo "Leleco" and dropped a decision to Cezar "Mutante."
    He has just two decision victories among his 25 professional wins.
    It's always interesting when two uniquely flawed fighters lock horns. Mutapcic has power, but his takedown defense and volume consistently leave a lot to be desired. Smith is an all-action finisher who's as vulnerable as he is aggressive. Based on their recent efforts, I'm going to have to go with Mutapcic. Smith faded badly against "Leleco" despite the Brazilian sleepwalking through the first two rounds and his wrestling is insufficient to crack even Mutapcic's lackluster defense. Add that to the fact that Mutapcic has never been stopped and you've got a win for "The King," who survives Smith's early attack and polishes him off late.
    Prediction: Mutapcic via third-round technical knockout

155 lbs.: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Brendan O’Reilly

The UFC career for Dong Hyun Kim (13-8-3) has not been a successful one, but it’s certainly been an entertaining one. His debut loss to Dominique Steele featured a slam knockout and his subsequent fight with Polo Reyes remains one of 2016’s best brawls.
    "The Maestro" has submitted six professional opponents and knocked out another five.
    Brendan O'Reilly (6-0), representing Australia on TUF: "Nations," succumbed to Kajan Johnson’s grappling in the opening round and -- while he lasted the distance this time -- had a similar result against Zhang Lipeng in his Octagon debut. He went on to defeat castmate Vik Grujic and fall to Alan Jouban, both in Australia.
    Even though he is coming down from welterweight, he will give up two inches of height.
    Kim’s never going to be elite, but he’s a load of fun and I wish him the best. Against someone who is neither way bigger, (as Steele was) or way more powerful (as Reyes was) I believe I’ll get my wish. O’Reilly’s fairly inactive and really just not that good; in fact, his only UFC win came over the crushingly mediocre Vik Grujic and the win before that was against a 1-4 guy.
    Without the physicality to muscle around Kim nor the power to put him away in the inevitable firefight, O’Reilly’s in for a long night. Kim’s volume carries him to his first UFC victory.
    Prediction: Kim via unanimous decision

145 lbs: Gray Maynard vs. Ryan Hall

Once inches away from the Lightweight title, Gray Maynard (12-5) soon found himself on a horrific streak that featured four consecutive losses, three of them by brutal knockout. He made the drop to Featherweight earlier this year and, in his debut, defeated TUF: "Brazil" 4 finalist Fernando Bruno via decision.
    He is two inches shorter than Ryan Hall (5-1) at 5'8."
    "The Wizard" heel hooked his way past Johnny Nunez and Frantz Slioa on TUF 22, only to have his run cut short by Saul Rogers in the quarterfinals. because of an odd series of events, he got a shot on the Finale anyway and made the most of it with a one-sided decision over Artem Lobov.
    The Brazilian jiu-jitsu ace has knocked out and submitted two professional opponents apiece
    Hall seems to have that Demian Maia/Rani Yahya knack of being dangerous to even touch, but he showed his vulnerability to grinding in the Rogers fight. Maynard may have a chin of fine china and some struggles with his takedowns at this point of his career, but he's still a right nuisance from top position.
    Hall's going to wind up on his back whether he wants to or not. I imagine it will start as the former and steadily move toward the latter as it did against Rogers. Maynard is more than good enough to stay out of trouble in guard and progressively beat the fight out of him. "The Bully" bullies his way to a second Featherweight victory.
    Prediction: Maynard via unanimous decision

135 lbs.: Rob Font vs. Matt Schnell

Rob Font (12-2) announced his entrance to UFC with a thunderous knockout of George Roop in his debut and beatdown of Joey Gomez his next time out. This set up a fight with John Lineker, who overpowered Font and snapped his 11-fight win streak.
    Five of font's victories, including his last three, have come by knockout.
    As the interim Legacy FC Flyweight champion, Matt Schnell (9-2) joined TUF 24 and promptly choked out Ring of Combat champion Matt Rizzo. He then faced Tim Elliott in the semifinals, who knocked him out of the competition with a power guillotine.
    He replaces the injured Alejandro Perez on around a week's notice.
    There's really not a lot working in Schnell's favor here. Not only is he coming in on short notice, he has never fought above Flyweight in his four-year career. Worse, he's going up against a powerful, experienced Bantamweight who managed to survive one of the division's scariest men in his last effort. He's a good enough scrambler and submission player to be a threat, but it's hard to see this ending well for him.
    Though Schnell is dangerous on the mat and Font would do well to take him seriously, his habit of giving up position for submissions and the strength discrepancy will be his undoing. Font steers clear of danger and punishes him on the feet on his way to a stoppage.
    Prediction: Font via second-round technical knockout

115 lbs.: Kailin Curran vs. Jamie Moyle

Kailin Curran (4-3), 25, has struggled to find her footing in UFC, suffering upset losses in three of her four appearances. Most recently, she found herself on the wrong end of a "Performance of the Night"-winning rear-naked choke from Felice Herrig at UFC on FOX 20.
    She is two inches taller than Jamie Moyle (3-1) at 5'3."
    Moyle stepped into TUF 23 with wins over fellow competitors Amy Montenegro and J.J. Aldrich, then choked out Alyssa Krahn in the elimination round to become Team Joanna Jedrzejczyk's second Strawweight pick. Her strong start didn't last, dropping a majority decision to eventual finalist Amanda Cooper in the quarterfinals.
    She went 5-2 as an amateur before turning professional in 2014.
    I'm pretty sure I've picked Curran in all four of her fights and, in my defense, she was dominating Alex Chambers before getting caught. With foot well-prepared to go in my mouth, I'm doing it again.
    What's so frustrating is that Curran is a legitimately good wrestler burdened with Chael Sonnen-esque submission defense. She can handle herself on the feet and ought to overpower Moyle on the mat, but there's always that Sword of Damocles hanging over her head. Still, it's do-or-die for her and I pick "do." She spends enough time in top position to take a competitive decision.
    Prediction: Curran via unanimous decision

205 lbs.: Josh Stansbury vs. Devin Clark

Team Jedrzejczyk's first Light Heavyweight pick on TUF 23, Josh Stansbury (8-2) defeated Trevor Carlson and Abdel Medjedoub before falling to teammate Khalil Rountree via technical knockout. Despite the loss, he got a shot at the Finale, where he took a majority decision to extend his current win streak to eight.
    Five of his wins have come by choke, four of them guillotines.
    Devin Clark (6-1) stopped Rafael Viana at RFA 37 to win the promotion's vacant Light Heavyweight title and pique the interest of Dana White, who was in attendance as part of "Lookin' for a Fight." He made the drop to Middleweight for his debut, which started well, but ended abruptly at the hands of Alex Nicholson.
    He will give up two inches of height to the 6'2" Stansbury.
    Size could be the most significant factor here. Clark regularly weighs in below the Light Heavyweight limit, including twice less than 204 pounds. Against a big, suffocating grappler like Stansbury, that alone may be enough to seal his fate. Worse, he's stepping in on short notice to replace Jake Collier.
    Clark hits hard and Stansbury is somewhat vulnerable on his feet, but that's not enough to offset the size and style issues. Stansbury grinds his way to a second UFC victory.
    Prediction: Stansbury via third-round submission

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Guys, the best prop of the night will be Moyle ITD or by submission. Moyle is a solid fighter. She hasn't been babied at all. 4 fights outside of the UFC and all 4 were in Invicta. 3 of those fights were against other up and coming decent fighters. Curran has beat NOBODY in her entire career. She beat bums to get to the UFC and is 1-3 since. Her only win was against Emily Kagan who is AWFUL. Probably the worst head movement in the entire division

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    When has he learned Jibby? Im with ya taking him and i believe Jake is washed up and caught lightning in a bottle his last fight but Mas technically wins. His fight IQ loses time and time again. I do believe he won some of those close decisions but the guy just gets lazy in some of his fights. Maybe fighting a guy i think is washed up gets him out of there before three but i doubt it and again u will be holding ur breath for the judges decision like most Jorge fights.
    After losing a few close split decisions it was clear to me Masvidal had his foot on the gas pedal in his last fight against Ross Pearson in which he won by UN decision... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jorge-Masvidal-7688

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Guys, the best prop of the night will be Moyle ITD or by submission. Moyle is a solid fighter. She hasn't been babied at all. 4 fights outside of the UFC and all 4 were in Invicta. 3 of those fights were against other up and coming decent fighters. Curran has beat NOBODY in her entire career. She beat bums to get to the UFC and is 1-3 since. Her only win was against Emily Kagan who is AWFUL. Probably the worst head movement in the entire division
    Yep Tpow I'll be fading Kaillin Curran as well.. Was never impressed with her either....http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kailin-Curran-62703

Sanity Check

Even in the very first round matthews father said " are you okay jake?"

Jake: "im fine"
    Father "but really though....are you okay?"

Pretty obvious he wasnt okay, but why? And why didnt he tell his father what was wrong? Why did he only reply " im ok" when he was totally lethargic and looked like miesha tate 5 min before she retired?
    I still haven't seen the fight.

Holbrook was near to a +400. Matthews could have thrown the fight.

He could have an injury or is partying too much, lost motivation, etc. There are a lot of reasons why he could have lost.

He also didn't look 100% when he fought Kevin Lee. It wouldn't be the first time he fought below his ability.
    I need to watch some of Moyle's fights.

Kailin Curran has good stand up and wrestling. Her sub game is the only place where she's struggled.

TPowell

Moyle by SUB is +425 now. ITD is +350. I put about 1/3 unit on the SUB line. Will have a full unit on Moyle ML as well.

Looking at the Mutapcic fight, I think the best play is the OVER. OVER 1.5 rounds is -190 and fight starts round 3 is -130. I like the -130 line quite a bit. I think Mutapcic is a super tough dude to finish. He's never been finished before in his career and Smith doesn't have a shot at finishing him outside of maybe round one by submission. The guy has a great chin on him. I think once Smith slows down, Mutapcic will have a real shot at finishing the fight late, much like the Casey fight that ended in a draw. I can't play Elvis because I just think he may lose the first couple rounds but I think he'll more than likely stay alive long enough to see a round 3 and have a punchers chance late. I'll be on something with the OVER for sure and Elvis in R3 (+1000)

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

I think Devin Clark is going to beatup Josh Stansbury. Stansbury has a very weak standup game, whereas Clark is a beast and should run through him.

Rich Benjamins

Yep Tpow I'll be fading Kaillin Curran as well.. Was never impressed with her either....http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kailin-Curran-62703
    Curran looked awful in her last fight. Her standup isn't terrible if she's able to keep Moyle at bay. But if Moyle gets the clinch she should dominate.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Benjamins View Post
    Curran looked awful in her last fight. Her standup isn't terrible if she's able to keep Moyle at bay. But if Moyle gets the clinch she should dominate.
    Yep I saw her last 4 fights and just not that impressed..

TPowell

Curran has been given a couple of cake fights outside of PVZ because she's so hot but she lost 2 of them. I thought Herrig might have been the worst in the division before she submitted Curran to be honest. I like the price on Moyle. Down to +120 or so in most places on the ML but I think ITD is the play

TPowell

I think Devin Clark is going to beatup Josh Stansbury. Stansbury has a very weak standup game, whereas Clark is a beast and should run through him.

I'm passing here. Clark is a good athlete and a solid wrestler but his chin is HORRIBLE and he basically cuts no weight to make 205. Stansbury is a massive LHW, former D1 wrestler, and has a solid chin. The only downside to Stansbury is that he's SLOW. I think Clark picks and claws at him from range and tries to get the fight to the ground when the time is right. I don't see him finishing Stansbury though

Rich Benjamins

I'm passing here. Clark is a good athlete and a solid wrestler but his chin is HORRIBLE and he basically cuts no weight to make 205. Stansbury is a massive LHW, former D1 wrestler, and has a solid chin. The only downside to Stansbury is that he's SLOW. I think Clark picks and claws at him from range and tries to get the fight to the ground when the time is right. I don't see him finishing Stansbury though
    Could be. Another plus for Clark is he has been training under Jackson-Wink since his last fight, probably the best MMA gym. Hopefully they've since groomed him to be at his best.

Rich Benjamins

I just watched Stansbury's last fight. His standup still looks awkward but it definitely improved since TUF. However, Hendricks gassed early, probably from inadequate training. Stansbury only got the takedowns after countering Hendrick's failed attempts. Otherwise, the fight would've stayed standing. Stansbury looks like a marshmellow to me, too soft for the UFC. I think Clark will smash him, I still have high conviction on my pick.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I just watched Stansbury's last fight. His standup still looks awkward but it definitely improved since TUF. However, Hendricks gassed early, probably from inadequate training. Stansbury only got the takedowns after countering Hendrick's failed attempts. Otherwise, the fight would've stayed standing. Stansbury looks like a marshmellow to me, too soft for the UFC. I think Clark will smash him, I still have high conviction on my pick.
    Clark ITD and Stansbury by decision.. That's the way I see it..

Lately though anything is possible after seeing the last UFC card in Aussie land.. If order is restored one of these 2 props should land... If order isn't restored it's probably Stanbury by sub... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Josh-Stansbury-18495

$50.00 $239.00 Pending 12/3/16 7:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2011 Stansbury wins by 3 round decision +478* vs Not Stansbury by 3 round decision

Hedge

$100.00 $200.00 Pending 12/3/16 7:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2005 Clark wins inside distance +200* vs Not Clark inside distance
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-02-16 at 11:47 AM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

After losing a few close split decisions it was clear to me Masvidal had his foot on the gas pedal in his last fight against Ross Pearson in which he won by UN decision... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jorge-Masvidal-7688
    i actually didn't see that fight. Might be time to watch it.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Benavidez is going to torch cejudo here
    agreed and Cejudo is a complete douche...I hope Benavidez teaches him a lesson!

bjpenn85

benavidez has only lost to Cruz and MM, smokes the rest. 10 years with consistent performances. Thats bettable imo.

Sanity Check

Felice Herrig took a year off from MMA and focused exclusively on her athleticism and wrestling.

That was a bad stylistic match up for Curran who was probably expecting a very different version of Herrig than the one that showed up.

benavidez has only lost to Cruz and MM, smokes the rest. 10 years with consistent performances. Thats bettable imo.
    I might go small on Cejudo. Demetrious Johnson might have finished him. But Cejudo is still a bad dude with ridiculous wrestling cred. He has a big advantage over other olympians like Ronda in that he seems to realize he can't win fights on his amateur sports career alone and needs to focus on and learn other aspects of the game.

"I've been in the top 5 for the last 10 years."
    --Gilbert Melendez said this before he fought Eddie Alvarez and lost
    --Eddie Alvarez said this before he fought Conor McGregor and lost

I don't know if Benavidez is saying it, but there's always that chance history could repeat itself.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 12-02-16 at 01:34 PM.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Anyone else surprised Moreno is the favorite? He did tag Pantoja a lot but never hurt him and he's too wild for a killer like Benoit.
    If Serrano couldnt control Benoit on the ground how is Moreno gonna do it? He also only has 1 tko on his record, i guess he could get a sub in a crazy scramble.
    Im kind of seeing improvements from Benoit who i think is the prospect with more upside, the mexicans never really seem to get to that elite level and i think Benoit should because of his power, also the fact that everyone is picking Moreno really makes me like Benoit.

1234 ... Last